May 13, 2024, 02:34:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM's BEGGING FOR BAN THREAD #10  (Read 450567 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3080 on: December 18, 2009, 08:22:24 PM »

Well, my snow shoveler just went outside (husband) and shoveled off the first 5"!!! from the porch/deck and the steps, then let Brandi out, decided to play with her out in the yard, as he usually does, jumped up, and upon coming down, his feet slipped under him and he fell on his a$$! Poor baby!

He came in and said, "This getting old stuff is for the birds! That hurt!"

He's ok, but gonna be a little sore.

He's right though, getting old is for the birds and I told him, "we old people" have to use some common sense and not act like we are 10. Hubby is 13 years younger than I. But he'll learn Wink
  Oh that hurt, I sure hope he is okay. He will feel that when he wakes up in the morning  an angelic monkey

He doesn't take medication much at all, and decided to wait until he really needs it tomorrow to take aspirin/ibuprofen or tylenol.

Oops, as I type this, he just said, "I think it is morning already!"

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3081 on: December 18, 2009, 08:23:41 PM »

Well, my snow shoveler just went outside (husband) and shoveled off the first 5"!!! from the porch/deck and the steps, then let Brandi out, decided to play with her out in the yard, as he usually does, jumped up, and upon coming down, his feet slipped under him and he fell on his a$$! Poor baby!

He's right though, getting old is for the birds and I told him, "we old people" have to use some common sense and not act like we are 10. Hubby is 13 years younger than I. But he'll learn Wink
  Oh that hurt, I sure hope he is okay. He will feel that when he wakes up in the morning  an angelic monkey

He doesn't take medication much at all, and decided to wait until he really needs it tomorrow to take aspirin/ibuprofen or tylenol.

Oops, as I type this, he just said, "I think it is morning already!"
  Better to take it now and be able to get a good night's sleep, slips on ice/snow are awful.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #3082 on: December 18, 2009, 08:28:22 PM »

I am glad that he is okay. I can't imagine shoveling snow. If we ever got that much snow, the whole city would shut down.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3083 on: December 18, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »

You are a very kind hearted woman JSM, and I'm sure they all appreciated your gift  an angelic monkey
No Rose, I try to be kind hearted, when I left Big Lots, there was a lady that was asking for money to eat. I had some change and a few dollars in my purse, plus the money for the daycare workers. I wasn't sure if I had enough cash for the workers, but I looked for the lady afterwards and couldn't find her. I would have given her my last $50 I had. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3084 on: December 18, 2009, 09:01:57 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys. I am going to bed and hope y'all sleep well. Going to skate in the morning.  This will be my last day to skate for two weeks. Sleep well and see you tomorrow  an angelic monkey

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #3085 on: December 18, 2009, 09:08:00 PM »

Sleep well JSM and Josef an angelic monkey
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #3086 on: December 18, 2009, 09:08:03 PM »

You are a very kind hearted woman JSM, and I'm sure they all appreciated your gift  an angelic monkey
No Rose, I try to be kind hearted, when I left Big Lots, there was a lady that was asking for money to eat. I had some change and a few dollars in my purse, plus the money for the daycare workers. I wasn't sure if I had enough cash for the workers, but I looked for the lady afterwards and couldn't find her. I would have given her my last $50 I had. 

JSM, please be careful about giving people money on the street. I know you are a kind hearted woman, but alot of these people out begging, make a living doing it. We always had this lady that would stand outside our local grocery begging for money. Said she was starving and needed money to buy food. As soon as she collected enough she went straight across the street to the liquor store and bought her bottle.People are bad around here to be out in front of Walmarts asking for money for the homeless. I have watched them take money out of their jars and go inside to buy food at the McDonalds and buy cigarettes with it. I would be homeless myself if I had been to lazy to work my whole life. I know a lot of people live on the streets, some can't help it and others do it by choice. Just be careful, I always tell them I don't carry cash on me.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3087 on: December 18, 2009, 09:09:43 PM »

Goodnight JSM and Josef. Sleep tight and don't let the bedbugs bite

God Bless!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3088 on: December 18, 2009, 09:11:33 PM »

an angelic monkey Nite monkeys. I am going to bed and hope y'all sleep well. Going to skate in the morning.  This will be my last day to skate for two weeks. Sleep well and see you tomorrow  an angelic monkey

Good night JSM and Josef. Have fun skating tomorrow!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #3089 on: December 18, 2009, 09:47:00 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I will be back tonight seeing as I only had about 5 minutes in here today I am sooo behind.  Home to my flannels and some kind of beverage. 
Remember, it's whiskey TO TASTE!!!! (where's the drunk monkey icon?)
Monkey Devil! Are you kidding?  That's what I have been doing wrong all these years, I thought it was water to taste......just kidding of course (although not when I was younger) - tonight I made some Tom & Jerry's oh nummm are they good ...to good. Hope you are still feeling good Tevye...... until the next the next treatment.........how are you doing with your head/hair?  Are you using some scarves?   an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3090 on: December 18, 2009, 10:13:34 PM »

Has anyone seen "The Blind Side"?  Bubba wants to see it soooooo bad, but it's PG-13.  Just wanted to know if anyone thought it would be inappropriate for a youngster.

Rented 4 Chritmases, very funny.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3091 on: December 18, 2009, 10:30:52 PM »

Hi Monkeys - I will be back tonight seeing as I only had about 5 minutes in here today I am sooo behind.  Home to my flannels and some kind of beverage. 
Remember, it's whiskey TO TASTE!!!! (where's the drunk monkey icon?)
Monkey Devil! Are you kidding?  That's what I have been doing wrong all these years, I thought it was water to taste......just kidding of course (although not when I was younger) - tonight I made some Tom & Jerry's oh nummm are they good ...to good. Hope you are still feeling good Tevye...... until the next the next treatment.........how are you doing with your head/hair?  Are you using some scarves?   an angelic monkey
My hair looks like Bozo's, only straight and blonde instead of fuzzy and red! I could give my uncles a good run for their money on the most massive comb-over ever, but I wear scarves a lot. My hair is so thin, it's like it's not even there. And, I have to wear a hat to bed, as my head gets cold (last nite it was 6 degrees outside, and I set the furnace at 64 each night). I don't like wearing those little knit hats, they have a hard time staying on my head.

My son and DIL have said it's ok for me to tell GS # 2 (he's 5) that I'm sick and have to take some medicine that makes my hair fall out. That way, if my scarf or hat comes off, he won't be scared. When I tell him about it, I'm gonna have some dry erase markers handy, and ask him if he wants to draw on my head! I just don't want him to be scared!

Next treatment is right after Christmas, so for New Year's I'll have the massive hangover without having to go to the expense of paying for the booze. Aside from being really tired a lot, I'm good! Thanks for asking.

Oh, and good reason to have cancer # 539 is: I don't have to shovel!!!!!!! Heck, DH cleans my car off every day for me, whether I go anywhere or not!

I have an antique Tom & Jerry set from the 50's, I'm taking it to my Mom's for Christmas Eve. My sisters finally figured out that with the right amount of whiskey, eggnog is fabulous! So, even tho Mumsy isn't too keen on it, I'll get to use my set, and have a few toddies too. (Of course, we're restricting the nog to the girls only...the boys get into trouble when they drink!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3092 on: December 18, 2009, 10:31:34 PM »

I've got a question for Northern Rose.  How do you keep your car from freezing?  When it's below 0 here, everything seems sluggish:  power steering, breaks, etc. 

Bed time, see ya'll later.  Have a great weekend!

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #3093 on: December 18, 2009, 10:33:56 PM »

I've got a question for Northern Rose.  How do you keep your car from freezing?  When it's below 0 here, everything seems sluggish:  power steering, breaks, etc. 

Ooh, I know the answer to that one! They have heaters in their cars that they have to plug in every night. My Alaska kids have 'em, and they even have ones to keep their oil above freezing (otherwise it gets too thick and won't flow). In Alaska, you can tell the tourists from the locals by the plugs hanging out the front of their cars. 

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3094 on: December 18, 2009, 10:35:57 PM »

Tevye ~ you have such a positive outlook.  You are amazing.  I have alopecia.  Even though it is nothing like what you are having to go thru, I can empethize with losing your hair.  Stay strong, you're going to beat this.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3095 on: December 18, 2009, 10:38:32 PM »

Ooh, I know the answer to that one! They have heaters in their cars that they have to plug in every night. My Alaska kids have 'em, and they even have ones to keep their oil above freezing (otherwise it gets too thick and won't flow). In Alaska, you can tell the tourists from the locals by the plugs hanging out the front of their cars. 
I would have never thought of that.  I figured that not everyone can have a garage so there has to be a way to keep things running.  You have kids in AK?  Wow!  Do they like living up there?  My mom & I want to take a cruise up there.  Well, my mom wants to go, I don't like boats.  Or ships, or whatever you call them.

mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3096 on: December 18, 2009, 10:50:12 PM »

Good evening monkeys. Sorry I am just getting into the cage. Josef and I stopped by my mom's house and she even put her dogs outside and let Josef come into the house. She couldn't believe how well behaved he was. Then my stepdad shut the doors to their office so they could put their dogs in the bedrooom. OMG one of the scotties snuck its head in the door and luckily Josef was just sitting there and didn't see it come in. I grabbed his leash and yelled at my nephew grab the dog. I just knew Josef was going to kill it, but he really didn't even bother with it. I felt bad because I yanked him up by the neck so hard. 

I hope all was well with you monkeys today. I am pooped and will try and read back.
I'm sure glad nothing bad happened, that is good Josef didn't bother with the dog, maybe because he was a guest in your moms' house and was on his best behavior 
I am glad too No Rose, I don't think he noticed the dog and luckily he still had his leash on. My mom thinks he is evil, but she was pleasantly suprised how well he was behaving.
Poor Josef, I can't believe he is evil, and I'm glad he behaved.
He is calming down in his old age. I don't think he is evil, he just wants to protect me.

He/I gave out the Christmas bonuses today at daycare. The new guy jumped up and said "that is worth a hug". The girl that was there almost cried, I told her to spend it on herself and no one else. She said I sound just like her mom.  The others will get theirs from the big boss because I didn't want to carry around the envelopes with $$ in them. Those girls (one guy) deserve so much more than I can give them because the give Josef such special treatment. It makes me happy to give to people that appreciate things. 

JSM...You have a heart of gold...thats why Josef loves you so much!! an angelic monkey

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3097 on: December 18, 2009, 11:06:08 PM »

Tevye wins the prize!  Yup block heaters that keep things warm enough so it wants to start.  But I tell you when it was stupid cold last week I had my car plugged in and was starting it everyday and it takes a while of it running before it wants to move.  Once you get it moving the tires feel like they are flintstone tires and the suspension is like you are on a hay wagon.  Lord help you if you have leather seats without built in seat heaters.  You also NEVER fill up your tires in really cold weather as the valves freeze open and within a few blocks you have a flat that will not hold air till it gets warm enough for the valve to thaw and close again. 
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3098 on: December 18, 2009, 11:18:57 PM »

Has anyone seen "The Blind Side"?  Bubba wants to see it soooooo bad, but it's PG-13.  Just wanted to know if anyone thought it would be inappropriate for a youngster.

Rented 4 Chritmases, very funny.

Lovin....My son took his whole family to see it. 15,9,9,5. So there can't be anything to bad in it. They are very particular what they let them watch

God Bless!
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3099 on: December 18, 2009, 11:21:18 PM »

Tevye... God Bless You. You are an inspiration. I am sure that positive attitude is going to bring you through this and you will be fine.

God Bless!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.