May 22, 2024, 11:47:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 131185 times)
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #120 on: September 04, 2006, 09:16:26 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Agrees with the conditions of the Netherlands (National Police Corps, KLPD) assistance in the investigation of the disappearance of Natalee Holloway

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/04/aruba-agrees-with-the-conditions-of-the-netherlands-national-police-corps-klpd-assistance-in-the-investigation-of-the-disappearance-of-natalee-holloway/

Thanks for this Klaas...

OT you'll be a smashing teacher... Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #121 on: September 04, 2006, 09:17:55 PM »

Thank you Jacqueline!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #122 on: September 04, 2006, 09:19:19 PM »

Thank you Jacqueline!

Can we call you Teach Laughing
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2006, 09:22:59 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Thank you Jacqueline!

Can we call you Teach Laughing

Nope, lol  Laughing
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2006, 09:25:44 PM »

Should we raise our hand before talking?  LOL...

Klaasend... as patient as you are, I am sure that you are going to be awesome...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: September 04, 2006, 09:26:29 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

Klaasend... as patient as you are, I am sure that you are going to be awesome...

I will say that moderating this forum has made me become way more patient, lol  Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #126 on: September 04, 2006, 09:28:52 PM »

I am happy that an agreement has been made for the Dutch to take over the case...

I do hope that it starts soon, and I will be hopeful that all of the suspects, including Paulus will be intensley questioned...

I mean what if Deepak is not in Aruba and Joran is away at College.

Can they be made to come back in for questioning?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #127 on: September 04, 2006, 09:28:59 PM »

I will say that moderating this forum has made me become way more patient, lol  Laughing

I am sure... any new news?  I almost hate to ask that....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #128 on: September 04, 2006, 09:30:12 PM »

Time for dinner, be back in a few minutes  Wink
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #129 on: September 04, 2006, 09:36:36 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
I am happy that an agreement has been made for the Dutch to take over the case...

I do hope that it starts soon, and I will be hopeful that all of the suspects, including Paulus will be intensley questioned...

I mean what if Deepak is not in Aruba and Joran is away at College.

Can they be made to come back in for questioning?

That's what I would like to know.  Koen is moving or has moved already to Atlanta.  These are three main suspects.  I think they needed to move Koen and move him fast.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #130 on: September 04, 2006, 09:43:05 PM »

This just posted by Linda (Aruban) on the fp:

Hi Klaasend..I think everyone should be really positive about this…the Dutch are one of the best in these cases..dont get it either why they didn’t ask them 15 months ago..anyway hope something comes out of this..One thing is sure…anyone who was/is involved in this case will be interrogated again..especially Joran..thats the best thing that can happen now..ofcourse Joran forgot all his lies by now..so they will get him on something..I’m sure about that..can’t wait for the Dutch to come here..hope there will be justice soon…
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #131 on: September 04, 2006, 09:45:49 PM »

You are going to be gone during the day??? Shocked Where will we go?  What will we do?  How can I possibly have enough pencils?  You know what happens when the teacher leaves the room. Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #132 on: September 04, 2006, 09:46:30 PM »

This just posted by Linda (Aruban) on the fp:

Hi Klaasend..I think everyone should be really positive about this…the Dutch are one of the best in these cases..dont get it either why they didn’t ask them 15 months ago..anyway hope something comes out of this..One thing is sure…anyone who was/is involved in this case will be interrogated again..especially Joran..thats the best thing that can happen now..ofcourse Joran forgot all his lies by now..so they will get him on something..I’m sure about that..can’t wait for the Dutch to come here..hope there will be justice soon…

I hope that Linda is right... I hope that the Dutch will do something and get this case resolved...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #133 on: September 04, 2006, 09:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

You are going to be gone during the day??? Shocked Where will we go?  What will we do?  How can I possibly have enough pencils?  You know what happens when the teacher leaves the room. Rolling Eyes

I think she might have a helper....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2006, 09:49:11 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"

I'm only going to be gone from about 7:15am to noon, PST. Plus it's only two days a week, Tuesday and Thursday.  Then I will be here..more or less  Wink
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: September 04, 2006, 09:53:15 PM »

Mrs Red - you asked if there was any news.  Only that Joran will be interviewed on GMA tomorrow morning.  Evidentally Chris Cuomo went to Aruba back in August prior to Joran returning to Holland.  I've read that Joe T is part of the interview as well.  Gee, too bad I'm going to be working and will miss it (not)  Laughing
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #136 on: September 04, 2006, 09:53:40 PM »

If I understand their system (I was told I didn't but, I digress) these suspects and witnesses are not required to cooperate in any of the interviews if they choose not to.  What makes anyone think they will cooperate with the Dutch?  Joran just stopped talking to the ALE, does anyone really think he will talk to any of the Dutch investigators?  I don't. All any of them need to do is just keep their mouths shut and refer all questions to their attorneys.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #137 on: September 04, 2006, 09:55:55 PM »

Mrs Red - you asked if there was any news.  Only that Joran will be interviewed on GMA tomorrow morning.  Evidentally Chris Cuomo went to Aruba back in August prior to Joran returning to Holland.  I've read that Joe T is part of the interview as well.  Gee, too bad I'm going to be working and will miss it (not)  Laughing

I guess the only good thing about that is that as long as the nasty sporter keeps running his mouth ... the more ppl will know about one nasty island...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #138 on: September 04, 2006, 10:00:42 PM »

I mean every time the assbite goes on TV  and talks... he keeps the story alive....

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: September 04, 2006, 10:20:38 PM »

I mean every time the assbite goes on TV  and talks... he keeps the story alive....

Yes, but lately there isn't any thing to counter his stories.  He just gets to tell his side and it is left there. MSM just want the ratings and they know Joran can produce those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.