May 21, 2024, 09:38:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #153 12/09/09 - 12/16/09  (Read 410793 times)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: December 10, 2009, 09:44:56 AM »

Here's a comment from Marinade Dave's blog by none other than Joy W.  It looks to me like she took some info from the published reports and mixed them in with some nutty conjecture.  (And then she "acted" all silly and "baked" them up in a pie.)  I feel so badly for her.  I think she needs some help.

joyangels (joy) // December 9, 2009 at 6:01 pm

Roy says alot of BS! He knows more than he is saying. I know more about him than im saying to. Roy is a dirt bag… How he tied up woman before. Why hasn’t his Dna ever been done. He is the one who found poor caylee.His DNA should of been done that day. Wonder what else that FBI may try to destroy. Justcie4caylee

Morning Monka....IMO Joy is seriously ill...I really wonder if the defense really plans on using her as a wintess or are they just using her as a smoke screen?  Just when ya think things can't get more crazy....they do.  I am still baffled that there were no fingerprints on the trash.....but I wonder how the FL weather and the fact that the trash was in the trunk for several weeks would affect fingerprints?

This kinda interesting.
http://www.onin.com/fp/lpfaq.html#how_long_do_fingerprints_last

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 10, 2009, 09:48:49 AM »

Good morning, thanks for all the updates. rmcalo excellent post 

Good Morning nrcg!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: December 10, 2009, 09:49:29 AM »

http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Doc%20Dump%20Dec%209%202009/

Cindy had to know kc was not working.   Considering CA was providing $upport for Caylee she would have claimed her as a dependent on income tax. Had kc really been working she would have been entitled to "earned income credit" claiming Caylee as her dependent, and would have recieved more taxes back than she paid in.  Every grandma in this situation knows to allow the parent to claim a child to get this extra money. In my household we did it this way, and used the "xtra refund" towards grandbabies legit childcare costs.  Cindy did EVERYTHING for kc, and I expect filing income tax would be included.
Cindy KNEW kc was not working.

I think she knew also, but preferred to be an ostrich about it.  It feeds into Cindy's martyr complex, ("I'm the only one who does anything around here!") as well as her Control issues, ("Casey is dependent on me and I will make all the decisions or there will be hell to pay!")
If these two positions seem mutually exclusive, I agree.  I think this is where Cindy's mental issues come into play.  She always reminds me of the Red Queen in Alice, "believing in six impossible things before breakfast".  Scary stuff.

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #183 on: December 10, 2009, 09:52:18 AM »

Here's a comment from Marinade Dave's blog by none other than Joy W.  It looks to me like she took some info from the published reports and mixed them in with some nutty conjecture.  (And then she "acted" all silly and "baked" them up in a pie.)  I feel so badly for her.  I think she needs some help.

Roy says alot of BS! He knows more than he is saying. I know more about him than im saying to. Roy is a dirt bag… How he tied up woman before. Why hasn’t his Dna ever been done. He is the one who found poor caylee.His DNA should of been done that day. Wonder what else that FBI may try to destroy. Justcie4caylee

Morning Monka....IMO Joy is seriously ill...I really wonder if the defense really plans on using her as a wintess or are they just using her as a smoke screen?  Just when ya think things can't get more crazy....they do.  I am still baffled that there were no fingerprints on the trash.....but I wonder how the FL weather and the fact that the trash was in the trunk for several weeks would affect fingerprints?

This kinda interesting.

Thanks trim, very interesting....

Fingerprints from crime scenes have been identified on papers, cigarettes, fruit, crumpled aluminum cans, plastic garbage bags, bed sheets, rocks, dead bodies (prints on bodies are usually contaminated prints involving body fluids, lipstick or some other substance transferred via the suspect's fingers), and thousands of other surfaces 

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: December 10, 2009, 09:54:32 AM »

Me, too.  I can't see how there are NO fingerprints on anything.  Maybe that's what will really convict her.  It does smack of cover up.  But Florida weather did accelerate the decomposing process, so maybe it would affect fingerprints also?

monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: December 10, 2009, 09:56:52 AM »

[

This kinda interesting.
[/quote]
It does say that fingerprints last unless they are exposed to water.
So I guess that explains it.  Sort of.

Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: December 10, 2009, 10:01:56 AM »

Back for lurking okay so I know the cage here is smart with all the monkeys we got so someone gotta help me sort this one out..I don't know how I missed it but in the Evidence pictures there's one inside her car with the a purse now we know it's Casey's but the name tag that's pinned to the purse says Chris..Who's is Chris did I miss him/her somewhere in these cast of characters.  Here's the link guys so you can better see what I'm describing.http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Exhibits%20Evidence/?action=view&current=exhibit17.jpg
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #187 on: December 10, 2009, 10:04:08 AM »

[/quote]

I do think that this sums it all up to WHY there isn't/can't find any fingerprints.  Casey may have "won" on that note *dodging bananas*
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #188 on: December 10, 2009, 10:05:12 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys  an angelic monkey

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #189 on: December 10, 2009, 10:07:47 AM »

Good morning, thanks for all the updates. rmcalo excellent post 

Good Morning nrcg!!
Good morning, my head is spinning. Joy maybe going on Geraldo, and no fingerprints, or at least maybe there were fingerprints, but were too smudged to get a result? 
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: December 10, 2009, 10:08:34 AM »

Back for lurking okay so I know the cage here is smart with all the monkeys we got so someone gotta help me sort this one out..I don't know how I missed it but in the Evidence pictures there's one inside her car with the a purse now we know it's Casey's but the name tag that's pinned to the purse says Chris..Who's is Chris did I miss him/her somewhere in these cast of characters.  Here's the link guys so you can better see what I'm describing.http://s44.photobucket.com/albums/f13/Caylee_Is_Missing/Exhibits%20Evidence/?action=view&current=exhibit17.jpg

Not that I'm a very smart monkey, but IIRC, when Cindy was interviewed by LE, she mentioned that Casey and her "co-workers" liked to switch nametags as a "Joke"...

"Speak your mind, even if your voice shakes."  ~ Maggie Kuhn
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #191 on: December 10, 2009, 10:10:43 AM »

Oh, and good morning monkeys!  My cyber-nanny kicked me off of SM from work, but our office is closed today due to the storm, and I took a vacation day tomorrow to see the hearing.  Do any of you smart monks know if and where it will be broadcast?

Oh, and the thing with JJ STILL makes me go hmmmmmm.....

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 10, 2009, 10:13:14 AM »

[/quote]

That's what I thought too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #193 on: December 10, 2009, 10:20:33 AM »

Not that I'm a very smart monkey, but IIRC, when Cindy was interviewed by LE, she mentioned that Casey and her "co-workers" liked to switch nametags as a "Joke"...

Umm Guess I'm going to have to start to reread the LE transcripts.  Well we all know it was a lie tho cause she hasn't worked at all let alone been able to switch tags..guess that was her so called "Proof" to her parents that she was working.  Have to look at the pic again but it could be as easy for her to use a label maker and put "Friends" names on it at intervals just so it fit her switch as a joke story.
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #194 on: December 10, 2009, 10:21:28 AM »

Oh, and good morning monkeys!  My cyber-nanny kicked me off of SM from work, but our office is closed today due to the storm, and I took a vacation day tomorrow to see the hearing.  Do any of you smart monks know if and where it will be broadcast?

I have to work *Pout* so I'll count on all you monkey's to fill me in when I get home!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: December 10, 2009, 10:21:39 AM »

Nothing like a snow day  I'm going hmmmm also with the JJ thing.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 10, 2009, 10:22:34 AM »

[/quote] So then some liquid most have spilled in the garbage bag?
Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #197 on: December 10, 2009, 10:24:46 AM »

Nothing like a snow day  I'm going hmmmm also with the JJ thing.

When his statement first came out, most didn't think there was anything fishy about it, but I just couldn't reconcile his SM postings with the statement.  It just seemed to me that one or the other had to be contrived.  I wish we knew what that audio tape has on it, but I doubt if we'll ever hear... 

Irish Monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2009, 10:25:40 AM »

I read that the humidity could have the same effect...    did I get that right?   
So then some liquid most have spilled in the garbage bag?
[/quote]

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2009, 10:25:55 AM »

[/quote]

Monka, that would explain why there were no fingerprints on what was collected at the remains site, but not the trash in the back of KC's car. IMO 

Rest in Peace Caylee

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.