May 20, 2024, 11:14:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #38  (Read 393963 times)
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1700 on: October 09, 2008, 09:26:43 PM »

Could someone give a quick summary of today's events?  Sixty pages are alot to cover.  Thanks!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1701 on: October 09, 2008, 09:27:02 PM »

OK now I'M invisable... OK. So the 3 hr ping thingy was the 17th. I thought she disposed of the body on the 27th. Maybe she hid her somewher e on the 17th in the 3 hr window... Anybuddy?  nnnnyello?

I don't have an answer but I didn't want you to think you were invisible 
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: October 09, 2008, 09:27:03 PM »

OK now I'M invisable... OK. So the 3 hr ping thingy was the 17th. I thought she disposed of the body on the 27th. Maybe she hid her somewher e on the 17th in the 3 hr window... Anybuddy?  nnnnyello?
Marymary OH, thank God!! I thought I was invisable. Yea, I thought the same as you. Heavy sigh...

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1703 on: October 09, 2008, 09:27:24 PM »

MONKEYS BE PROUD - you figured it out a long time ago

Here's what I think after watching NG tonight:

1. Lee is guilty of something - maybe being the dad like some are speculating but maybe helping Casey in someway

2. They found the body - or enough of the body to pinpoint the cause of death before Tim left last time

3. In addition to Tim being here to help the Kesse's, I believe his reason for being here on the Anthony case is strictly to testify before the Grand Jury

4. The OCSO has TONS more evidence that we don't even know about

5. George and Cindy know a lot more than they're letting on - hence the DNA testing (I a little less confident of this one)

6. They found either blood evidence or flesh evidence that tells the cause of death

I don't recall ever hearing of a case where they find a body and don't announce it.  Usually, they say they are trying to confirm the identity after making a discovery.  Am I wrong?  I would like to believe you are right. 
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1704 on: October 09, 2008, 09:28:26 PM »

Marymary OH, thank God!! I thought I was invisable. Yea, I thought the same as you. Heavy sigh...

With that goat face, you cannot be invisable, it get's me everytime!!   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1705 on: October 09, 2008, 09:28:56 PM »

Could someone give a quick summary of today's events?  Sixty pages are alot to cover.  Thanks!!!

1.  Case is going to the Grand Jury this Tuesday on MURDER charges
2.  George will be testifying for the prosecution
3.  TES is back in Orlando now and will start searching near the airport where the cell phone pings were. 
4.  Lee refused to give DNA and also refused a polygraph
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1706 on: October 09, 2008, 09:29:07 PM »

FWIW

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5817

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 7:52 PM Hey everyone.

Been a "lurker" here for quite some time but had to post this. First want to say that I'm not a troll/or troublemaker. Follow this blog/case daily and want justice for Caylee as much as everyone.

Anyway..just got a call from a co-worker of mine whose stepfather works for OSCD. She told me that they have located Caylee's body today. Tells me it was VERY CLOSE to the Anthony house and. I IMMEDIATELY disbelieve this as I told her nothing on the news. I also told her it's probably a rumor since someone posted something today on Craigslist.
She assures me that it is not a rumor and that this info came from her stepdad, a police officer.

I hope it's true. She has no reason to lie to me. She knows how much I live and breathe this case and pray everyday for Caylee.

I guess we will see if there is any truth to this.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5824

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 9:07 PM I called my co-worker back. Told her I was annoyed with her because nothing on news/NG show and asked her to be honest w/me on this finding Caylee rumor.

Again, she assured me the info is TRUE. She only relayed this to me because she knows how I feel about this case. Told me things are being kept very hush hush and announcement will probably be tommorrow. Said she wasn't supposed to "tell me" and stepfather is upset w/her now. Will not tell her location or any other details.

Anyway, sorry if this caused any problems. I will call LP and see if he knows anything. I take it w/ a grain of salt. Hope it is true. I do trust her but again do not understand why this isn't breaking news here in Orlando.

I think I BELIEVE
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1707 on: October 09, 2008, 09:29:31 PM »

Now, that would give Lee a reason to be "missing" now, and Mallory to have broken off their relationship (if true).  How sad is that?  Yikes, I wonder if she would have any recourse to keep her baby away from crazy Cindy?

I feel better about George now.  I wonder if he helped her still though.  Maybe that's why Tim is here and LP is so excited and sure they're going to find her?

Did George make a deal?

I feel better about George, too. I wonder, though, is he still in that house with her? How completely weird must that be? 

I fully understand why my opinions are are not shared by others here, However....I still stand by his side. I truly believe he's a victim, along with Caylee. And my opinion of him has not changed. I feel that he has been kept mostly in the dark in the Anthony's family. I think he's being overwhelmed with the information that's coming out about his daughter. You can see in his eyes, that he's scared. I think he knows that he has lost his grand daughter, and he knows he's going to lose his daughter as well (this, he told me). Even though I've spoken with Cindy only a couple of times on the phone (she was pleasant), it's my opinion that she wears the pants in the family. It appears that she has a much stronger personality than George's, and she's the boss.

I fear for both his mental health, and what this may lead him to do. A weak person can sometimes only take so much, before they do something stupid. I've even discussed this with George, so this is why I have concerns on his mental stability. He almost "lost it" not long ago, and I'm afraid this may put him over the edge....again, but worse this time. This situation is just getting worse each passing hour.

When this all comes to an end (and it will), he will end up losing Cindy, Casey, and more sadly...little Caylee Marie. If he doesn't get professional help...he may even lose himself.

The last time I've been in contact with George, it was a short text message I received from him couple of days ago.

I pray for a quick closure to this awful mess.

For what it's worth: I'm glad Jose is Casey lawyer. He's so incompetent (stupid), he's actually going to help the prosecution in winning their case against Casey.

So that there is NO questions as who's side I'm on, or who I support: I'll stick with George (unless real evidence changes this), and of course....little Caylee Marie. I will wear my purple "Help Find Caylee" band, until TES brings her home. I pray that this will be very soon.

Chuck

(((Please...no condescending remarks about my post..but if there are... I will try to understand the reasons behind them)))

No condescenscion from me!  I think Cindy has George neutered and he is quite afraid of her.

Lisa
I won't call it condescension -- I'll just strongly disagree with you. I think George knows EXACTLY what happened -- most likely helped her cover up. 

txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1708 on: October 09, 2008, 09:30:52 PM »

FWIW

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5817

Karmalady

Been a "lurker" here for quite some time but had to post this. First want to say that I'm not a troll/or troublemaker. Follow this blog/case daily and want justice for Caylee as much as everyone.

Anyway..just got a call from a co-worker of mine whose stepfather works for OSCD. She told me that they have located Caylee's body today. Tells me it was VERY CLOSE to the Anthony house and. I IMMEDIATELY disbelieve this as I told her nothing on the news. I also told her it's probably a rumor since someone posted something today on Craigslist.
She assures me that it is not a rumor and that this info came from her stepdad, a police officer.

I hope it's true. She has no reason to lie to me. She knows how much I live and breathe this case and pray everyday for Caylee.

http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/WOFL/2008/08/04/The_Search_for_Caylee_Anthony?page_no=5824

Karmalady
Oct 9, 2008 | 9:07 PM I called my co-worker back. Told her I was annoyed with her because nothing on news/NG show and asked her to be honest w/me on this finding Caylee rumor.

Again, she assured me the info is TRUE. She only relayed this to me because she knows how I feel about this case. Told me things are being kept very hush hush and announcement will probably be tommorrow. Said she wasn't supposed to "tell me" and stepfather is upset w/her now. Will not tell her location or any other details.

Anyway, sorry if this caused any problems. I will call LP and see if he knows anything. I take it w/ a grain of salt. Hope it is true. I do trust her but again do not understand why this isn't breaking news here in Orlando.

Ugh I hope this isn't someone yanking peoples chains!

Lisa
KCJackie
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1709 on: October 09, 2008, 09:31:24 PM »

There was a "rumor" that they had found her body at the grandparents home - there was nothing happening at the Anthony's (webcam) - so someone (sorry, can't remember who) thought of the the great grandparents house.  - so far not true.

and then the info about Lee tonight and George testifying against Casey.  Help....am I leaving anything out?
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1710 on: October 09, 2008, 09:31:25 PM »

Colt 45:   Are you posting tonight because you know that Caylee Body was found.  Please answer even if you dont have an answer. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1711 on: October 09, 2008, 09:31:57 PM »

I just now read that George is supposedly testifying for the PROSECUTION. I mayneed to re-consider IF true.

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1712 on: October 09, 2008, 09:32:27 PM »

I need to ask a "newbie" question, please...

Are we allowed to post a link to another site (ws) on here?

TIA
as far as I know there is only one site we are not allowed to link to and that's a fair rule.
can someone tell me what that is so I dont post it and get thrown outta the cage.. TIA
Monkey Deep

LOL   I do not think a one time post would do it...    maybe just a soft
It was Rufuse /  Refer / Refugee    Unleased  or something like that I think.   
Not sure if they are covering Caylee's case  but if they are... like with Natalee Holloway
they are blaming Caylee for running away and hiding out somewhere
JMO

Thank you oldfart!  I just wanted to make sure because I love this board, I lurked for a long time and waited about 4 days to finally get accepted to post...
And a little O/T I refuse to go to WS anymore because I lurked there for a while too and never was accepted to post there. forsome reason I got a reply back telling me I did not meet thier criteria....  Rolling Eyes

you didn't meet their criteria? WTF??

what kind of criteria do you need to post on a message board? and how do they know you will not meet it if you never even got to post. whatta bunch of bullshit.

WS has been going down the drain for quite some time. Nice to know they are speeding their way to the bottom of the internet in record time.

Rob...I was a member of WS years and years ago....I tried to re-register last 3 weeks....nope...they didn't want me...Boo-Hoo...NOT...Des

I was a member a long time ago and forgot all my info.  When I tried to register again, I was turned down a couple of times until I finally sent a email saying PLEASE??? what's going on.  They told me you have to use an email provided by your internet provider.  In other words, something they can track.  No free mail accounts.  I'm not sure about AOL either.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1713 on: October 09, 2008, 09:32:38 PM »

I'm curious... are my post viewable by everyone? Just asking because no one seems to respond to them and others are posting after me with the same thoughts/theories?  Maybe I am just boring IDK... j/k
so this is a test to see if my post can be seen in this thread.

You're in the same catagory with me, Monkey Deep...I think we're both invisible...J/K I posted Twice last night, about the update on the ANTHONY's MySpace, and no  one responded...
So I just went to bed...

Don't let it offend you. Sometimes, everyone is so busy, ours gets overlooked..

Just keep posting until someone replies..

If I don't ask a specific question, then I do not expect an answer. I spend a lot of time trying to catch up on a thread and if I make a comment it tends to get me lost as to where I left off. Please do not think if nobody comments that you are being ignored. Sometimes I know I skip tens of pages entirely. This is a such nice group of people and when I start to feel like I am talking to myself (and I feel my feelings getting hurt) I have to remind myself that nobody on here would mean to hurt.

I wanted to add, I think Lee (or someone) is involved somehow because I can't see CA doing all this by herself without at least telling someone, or hinting at it. I think Cindy worried every day when CA would not let her talk to Caylee (following the big blowup) and she knew something was wrong and I think her reaction on the phone to 911 was her facing that something was terribly wrong.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
eMBee
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1714 on: October 09, 2008, 09:33:18 PM »

With that goat face, you cannot be invisable, it get's me everytime!!   

Gulp, you just made me laugh out loud!!  I needed that!  dawggoneit, I gotta go paint for awhile.. You have fun and I am gonna watch again at 9:00 CST too. Senility isn't for the young! Thanks!

It takes exactly 6 seconds to cross from here to that door... I'll give you 2!
"Holly GoLightly... Breakfast at Tiffany's"
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1715 on: October 09, 2008, 09:33:31 PM »

1.  Case is going to the Grand Jury this Tuesday on MURDER charges
2.  George will be testifying for the prosecution
3.  TES is back in Orlando now and will start searching near the airport where the cell phone pings were. 
4.  Lee refused to give DNA and also refused a polygraph

Hey just wanted to say that I just asked my friend on the phone with me now....about the thing with the body thats going around........he said no........that there has not   been a body found........I wish it were true but I have the feeling and so does he that Tim will be the one to bring Caylee home...     
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 09:50:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1716 on: October 09, 2008, 09:36:54 PM »

What was the WEB addy NG... stated  ??? 
txeq.org  I think!  That God they are bringing up the Tim and his volunteers need help and supplies!
We'll get em covered!...Des...
Des
I'm sure you gals do... O/T  FYI  this was one of the better sites for prior search info
https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/DailyUpdate.php

For what it is worth

I meant THANK God.  Duh.....I don't feel very well.  Sick monkey.
Well, Tim would have been flattered!  I got a little giggle there, GG, but hope you're feeling better soon.
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1717 on: October 09, 2008, 09:39:28 PM »

Lee said when he got KC's stuff back home it was all neatly folded and organized.  Maybe she had it all packed and ready to go!!!!!!!!  I cant believe her boyfriend would have done that.  I really think KC was getting ready to move on. She had some cash, and all her things were neatly packed.  Lee was very specific about the bag and the way it was all neat, and how unlike his sister that was.  The JCP Credit card statement has some important info. on it, and that is why CA does not want to give it up.  I just cant see how anyone would want to cover for even their own child, if their little beautiful Granddaughter was missing.  I WOULDN'T
Adding to the all neat - didn't we learn that Amy called Tony to check his accounts and Tony found Amy's checkbook for her?  Either Tony folded everything or that is a total lie.  Now, I don't know many guys who would fold everything nice.  No offense male monkeys!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1718 on: October 09, 2008, 09:41:48 PM »

FWIW

Karmalady

Karmalady

This would be great .... however ... if you have a "friend/coworker" that is telling you something in confidence ... why the heck would you defy them and blab it on the internet?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
A_News_Junkie_Monkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1719 on: October 09, 2008, 09:42:06 PM »

SS, These maps tend to do some crazy stuff (it surely isn't the poster)

I think this apt complex looks like the one in RED's photos and it's close (a little west of TPC).

Jackie

http://maps.live.com/default.aspx?v=2&FORM=LMLTCP&cp=nrb6xc86rbtf&style=b&lvl=1&tilt=-90&dir=0&alt=-1000&scene=27645532&phx=0&phy=0&phscl=1&cid=425CBB3546819D95!227&encType=1

KCJackie - you could be right, especially with the pond nearby.  Red said that it was near the airport, but he didn't have the address in his notes.  Is there also a nearby office park?
KC - those look like the apartments in the photo's and I scrolled off to the right and found an office building.  Looked like dumpster in back, but I had it fully zoomed.  Maybe you can check.  There was lots of parking and it was to the right of the apt. complex.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.