May 15, 2024, 04:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 498199 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1180 on: October 08, 2009, 01:23:14 AM »

Truth and justice for Haleigh soon I hope.    an angelic monkey
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1181 on: October 08, 2009, 01:23:20 AM »

this is what I was talking about earlier when I said Misty was with this journalist, I had heard a rumor about her being with someone he set up for her to be with so he could get his interviews with her, but I was waiting to hear congirmation about it, but I think I just did, and this is the reason Ronald is mad and filing for divorce, he didnt want her doing this...

Sounds plausible to me..........and would also explain is recent appearances on the NG and Maury Povich, trying to spin her as the spurned ex .......if she does have the goods on him it would explain alot of this and what I posted earlier
Yes, and just wait and see what the rest of the story is, There's a reason Ronald has flew out of Satsuma, things are about to blow up IMO....Tim Miller doesnt neccesarity have to know about this, but I bet he does, he offered Misty protection before and just maybe she has taken him up on it, or someone else stepped in to help on his behalf so he could stay out of it, its coming around ........shouldnt be long now..

It would explain TN's bad attitiude towards TM also, funny RC is out of town, GGMS is out of town, anyone know where TN is

I would put my money on .....she is with Ronald.

D@MN~I bet you are right......

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: October 08, 2009, 01:24:22 AM »

this is what I was talking about earlier when I said Misty was with this journalist, I had heard a rumor about her being with someone he set up for her to be with so he could get his interviews with her, but I was waiting to hear congirmation about it, but I think I just did, and this is the reason Ronald is mad and filing for divorce, he didnt want her doing this...

Sounds plausible to me..........and would also explain is recent appearances on the NG and Maury Povich, trying to spin her as the spurned ex .......if she does have the goods on him it would explain alot of this and what I posted earlier
Yes, and just wait and see what the rest of the story is, There's a reason Ronald has flew out of Satsuma, things are about to blow up IMO....Tim Miller doesnt neccesarity have to know about this, but I bet he does, he offered Misty protection before and just maybe she has taken him up on it, or someone else stepped in to help on his behalf so he could stay out of it, its coming around ........shouldnt be long now..

It would explain TN's bad attitiude towards TM also, funny RC is out of town, GGMS is out of town, anyone know where TN is

Me too, or else she is somewhere out of town, just wait and see what is gonna happen next, Misty is about to blow the top off from this story or else Ronald will gt in touch with her and stopher from doing it, LE should have locked her up tonight for public endangerment or something...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1183 on: October 08, 2009, 01:26:56 AM »

Stock up on coffee and red bull I feel we are in for a full weekend of "AS SINSUMA TURNS"

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1184 on: October 08, 2009, 01:26:58 AM »

Me too, or else she is somewhere out of town, just wait and see what is gonna happen next, Misty is about to blow the top off from this story or else Ronald will gt in touch with her and stopher from doing it, LE should have locked her up tonight for public endangerment or something...

I think she is safe for tonight, after all he's got some major damage control to spin on Maury if the speculation turns out to be true.....he isn't leaving NY until he and mama Neves spin plan C

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1185 on: October 08, 2009, 01:29:12 AM »

Stock up on coffee and red bull I feel we are in for a full weekend of "AS SINSUMA TURNS"

LOL~And I was going to be early tonight....have to be up at 5:30, I think we could go out on a limb and rename it Chitsuma also

[
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1186 on: October 08, 2009, 01:29:12 AM »

Change that to "AS SINSUMA SPINS"

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: October 08, 2009, 01:30:22 AM »

<snipped for space>  Islandmonkey said... think she is safe for tonight, after all he's got some major damage control to spin on Maury if the speculation turns out to be true.....he isn't leaving NY until he and mama Neves spin plan C ..

He just might not get around to plan C, because I think Misty's plan a is about to get under way and things are gonna go down befor Ronald can get back to Florida to stop them...IMO

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mymonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: October 08, 2009, 01:33:59 AM »

LOL~And I was going to be early tonight....have to be up at 5:30, I think we could go out on a limb and rename it Chitsuma also

LOL...   Chitsuma .... you know I have lost much sleep as I know many here have trying to figure out what is going on 8months of this madness.  I feel in my heart that our heavenly father is ready to put a stop to all this. an angelic monkey

O4Bull
Monkey Junky

Boycott ALL the Scamthonys THEY are ALL LIARS.

« Reply #1189 on: October 08, 2009, 01:37:06 AM »

<snipped for space>  Islandmonkey said... think she is safe for tonight, after all he's got some major damage control to spin on Maury if the speculation turns out to be true.....he isn't leaving NY until he and mama Neves spin plan C ..

He just might not get around to plan C, because I think Misty's plan a is about to get under way and things are gonna go down befor Ronald can get back to Florida to stop them...IMO

so, I so thought of you when I heard the name Donna.  back to Murt days and well...
anyway, I hope you are right
wouldn't it be great if it happened just like it did to cindy and george
while they were spinning their lies on larry king dead
Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon
i don't trust ron or his mom
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1190 on: October 08, 2009, 01:39:04 AM »

LOL...   Chitsuma .... you know I have lost much sleep as I know many here have trying to figure out what is going on 8months of this madness.  I feel in my heart that our heavenly father is ready to put a stop to all this. an angelic monkey

Amen, I think we all have and I fell so much pain for Crystal and Marie....after ELi passed she would send me encouraging messages and was there for me, and I pray that you are right an angelic monkey Let's bring this baby home

[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1191 on: October 08, 2009, 01:42:30 AM »

so, I so thought of you when I heard the name Donna.  back to Murt days and well...
Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

about the name!!!!!
I SO don't trust TN or FAB as far as I could throw them, they are manipulative and dececptive IMO. Can you imagine being caught up in that dysfunctional family 

[
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1192 on: October 08, 2009, 01:43:01 AM »

I copied this from someone else who was copying someone else.  Take it for what it's worth......

Donna Brock is a TES employee. She works out of the Orlando branch. Misty obviously took NeJames and Tim Miller up on their offer to get her away from RC to clear her mind and talk. I receive TES newsletter as a contributing member. I have seen her picture and name in the newsletter related to several cases. She is relatively high up in the organization.
O4Bull
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1193 on: October 08, 2009, 01:44:20 AM »

Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

about the name!!!!!
I SO don't trust TN or FAB as far as I could throw them, they are manipulative and dececptive IMO. Can you imagine being caught up in that dysfunctional family 
sshhhhhhhhhhhh!  TN thinks they're "normal"  Monkey Devil!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: October 08, 2009, 01:45:56 AM »

Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

Oh, this is probably the best it has been for this case and poor HaLeigh, and like you said, Ronald just might not want to come back after he gets through with the Maury and his line of bullcrap he is about to spin on there,,,,he better see if Maury will offer him a job and he can just stay there....

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1195 on: October 08, 2009, 01:48:08 AM »

Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

about the name!!!!!
sshhhhhhhhhhhh!  TN thinks they're "normal"  Monkey Devil!

I guess if normal means your kids put together could keep a bail bondsmen in business for the rest of his life, well maybe

[
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1196 on: October 08, 2009, 01:48:49 AM »

I copied this from someone else who was copying someone else.  Take it for what it's worth......

Donna Brock is a TES employee. She works out of the Orlando branch. Misty obviously took NeJames and Tim Miller up on their offer to get her away from RC to clear her mind and talk. I receive TES newsletter as a contributing member. I have seen her picture and name in the newsletter related to several cases. She is relatively high up in the organization.
Yep, thats true, she is on up there, and know Tim personally, this is a well thought out plan by Tim and others, but Im sure they are pissed that these girls acted like they did today and got in trouble and blew their cover............ALSO........we are gonna hear something about the girl that wanted to remain annonimous, I dont think she will for very long, this was not road rage.....they knew who she was......IMO

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1197 on: October 08, 2009, 01:56:13 AM »

Caylee was found

i hope this is over soon

Can't you just see them now on Maury, well Mr. Maury my sign just keeps becoming the victim of all these mean wteenage girls, i mean shucks-look at that fine boy, he would never do anything wrong. Everything he has ever been arrested for was someone else's fault and not my FAB. He's just a victim and was doing fine living off unemployment and sporadic jobs until these crazy young girls got ahold of him, but I'm gonna put my foot down now and move him home with me to keep him away from all those bad influences

[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1198 on: October 08, 2009, 01:57:53 AM »

Yep, thats true, she is on up there, and know Tim personally, this is a well thought out plan by Tim and others, but Im sure they are pissed that these girls acted like they did today and got in trouble and blew their cover............ALSO........we are gonna hear something about the girl that wanted to remain annonimous, I dont think she will for very long, this was not road rage.....they knew who she was......IMO

Well I wonder about the 911 caller being out of Massachusetts when I read the below article.

Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts, placed a 911 call about 11:15 a.m. to say she was being threatened by two women in a blue Dodge Caliber, a Seminole County sheriff's report states. The encounter ended at Lake Mary Boulevard, where the eastbound Dodge pulled off the highway.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-misty-cummings-road-rage-100709,0,7261900.story

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1199 on: October 08, 2009, 02:00:12 AM »

Well I wonder about the 911 caller being out of Massachusetts when I read the below article.

Courtney Ballinger, 25, of Massachusetts, placed a 911 call about 11:15 a.m. to say she was being threatened by two women in a blue Dodge Caliber, a Seminole County sheriff's report states. The encounter ended at Lake Mary Boulevard, where the eastbound Dodge pulled off the highway.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-misty-cummings-road-rage-100709,0,7261900.story

Was the Seminole police in on it as well?

Heart
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.