May 15, 2024, 08:48:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #25 10/2/09 - 10/9/09  (Read 498234 times)
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #520 on: October 06, 2009, 02:14:19 PM »

# SCANNER: If anyone has heard information on the scanner about Tyler Street, will you tweet what you heard?
3 minutes ago from HootSuite

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Good afternoon Monkeys!   

Attorney: Ron, Misty Heading For Divorce
Court Papers Not Filed, But Lawyer Expects It Soon

POSTED: Tuesday, October 6, 2009
UPDATED: 1:47 pm EDT October 6, 2009

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The attorney for the father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings told Channel 4 that Ronald and Misty Cummings may seek a divorce.

"With all the circumstances that surrounded the obvious -- with Haleigh missing -- have but a stress and burden on their marriage," said Brandon Beardsley. "In my opinion, they need to do something different and move on with their lives."

Misty Croslin was 17 years old and watching Haleigh and a younger brother while Ronald Cummings was at work the February night that Haleigh disappeared.

An Amber Alert was issued the next day as investigators believed Haleigh was taken from the home. Extensive searches of their neighborhood and investigation of more than 4,000 tips phoned in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have not provided any answers to what happened to the girl.

Ronald and Misty attend Haleigh vigil
Ronald Cummings and Misty Croslin attended almost daily vigils in the first days after Haleigh disappeared.
Ronald and Misty got married in mid-March, five weeks after Haleigh disappeared and while they were still living in a tent pitched outside Cummings' mobile home.

"Ever since Feb. 10 of this year, they have been scrutinized by the media," Beardsley said. "They don't go a day without a reporter or a news crew beating on their front door. I think that has been a contributing factor, along with a lot of other things. They went through a lot more than me or you could ever imagine."

Beardsley said he expected the divorce would take place "in the near future" and would be uncontested. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer said no papers have been filed with Putnam County family court as of midday Tuesday.

Investigators have given polygraph tests to everyone who had contact with Haleigh in the days before she disappeared and have followed leads throughout Florida and beyond, but they said they still don't know what happened to Haleigh.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21217564/detail.html

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: October 06, 2009, 02:16:21 PM »

they should have never gotten married in the first place for whatever reason...Misty is too young, with the circumstances of Haleigh missing and Misty being the last person to have seen Haleigh ...who would want to marry someone that you would have so many doubts about? if Ron was worried about the statutory rape charges, he would have been better off taking his lumps on that one than to have married this young girl who in one way or another had something to do with Haleigh missing....
I will never ever understand that one...maybe if the divorce does go forward, these folks (Misty) will finally tell the truth but I have my doubts...

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: October 06, 2009, 02:20:44 PM »

Teres Neves has been living with Jeff H since 11-08 at least. The have lived in Fruitland Park which is 84 miles from Satsuma, according to my records. I don't know anything about Wildwood or where it is located but would be interested to hear about it.

That brings me to a question I asked the other night. I understood TN was a LE dispatcher with Alachua County, but the addy is in Lake County, which is really far away. Don't county employees have to live in the country they are employed in? That's a really long drive back and forth to work.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: October 06, 2009, 02:21:24 PM »

http://www.news4jax.com/news/21217564/detail.html

Attorney: Ron, Misty Heading For Divorce
Court Papers Not Filed, But Lawyer Expects It Soon

POSTED: Tuesday, October 6, 2009
UPDATED: 1:47 pm EDT October 6, 2009

ST. AUGUSTINE, Fla. -- The attorney for the father of missing 6-year-old Haleigh Cummings told Channel 4 that Ronald and Misty Cummings may seek a divorce.

"With all the circumstances that surrounded the obvious -- with Haleigh missing -- have but a stress and burden on their marriage," said Brandon Beardsley. "In my opinion, they need to do something different and move on with their lives."

Misty Croslin was 17 years old and watching Haleigh and a younger brother while Ronald Cummings was at work the February night that Haleigh disappeared.

An Amber Alert was issued the next day as investigators believed Haleigh was taken from the home. Extensive searches of their neighborhood and investigation of more than 4,000 tips phoned in to the Putnam County Sheriff's Office have not provided any answers to what happened to the girl.

Ronald and Misty got married in mid-March, five weeks after Haleigh disappeared and while they were still living in a tent pitched outside Cummings' mobile home.

"Ever since Feb. 10 of this year, they have been scrutinized by the media," Beardsley said. "They don't go a day without a reporter or a news crew beating on their front door. I think that has been a contributing factor, along with a lot of other things. They went through a lot more than me or you could ever imagine."

Beardsley said he expected the divorce would take place "in the near future" and would be uncontested. Channel 4's Jennifer Bauer said no papers have been filed with Putnam County family court as of midday Tuesday.

Investigators have given polygraph tests to everyone who had contact with Haleigh in the days before she disappeared and have followed leads throughout Florida and beyond, but they said they still don't know what happened to Haleigh.

Anyone who has any information about what happened to Haleigh is asked to call Crimestoppers at 888-277-8477.

This screams: "We have no news but want to publish something anyway" to me.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: October 06, 2009, 02:22:02 PM »

they should have never gotten married in the first place for whatever reason...Misty is too young, with the circumstances of Haleigh missing and Misty being the last person to have seen Haleigh ...who would want to marry someone that you would have so many doubts about? if Ron was worried about the statutory rape charges, he would have been better off taking his lumps on that one than to have married this young girl who in one way or another had something to do with Haleigh missing....
I will never ever understand that one...maybe if the divorce does go forward, these folks (Misty) will finally tell the truth but I have my doubts...

Or think about it the other way - Misty was looking for a cushy life and good baby daddy for a new life of care and protection as the little momma.   

So she marries the dude that according to many must have made his heart disappear before he left for work that day and left her to clean up his mess.  A real charmer.  And she's so in fear of him she leaves, lies and does what she darn well pleases for 8 months and now gets a divorce.  Makes you go hmmmm.  jmo
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #525 on: October 06, 2009, 02:23:30 PM »

Teres Neves has been living with Jeff H since 11-08 at least. The have lived in Fruitland Park which is 84 miles from Satsuma, according to my records. I don't know anything about Wildwood or where it is located but would be interested to hear about it.
Thank-you I didn't know that 

Thank-you, too. I wished TN never mentioned anything about him, but, since she did, make you go,hymm...

Wynton Marsalis~
"Let us Give, Forgive, and Be Thankful"

Zayra is remembered
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: October 06, 2009, 02:23:39 PM »

Do you have some links?

I know that Wildwood is on I 75 south of Ocala and it is in Sumpter County. Fruitland Park is in Lake County.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: October 06, 2009, 02:24:33 PM »

Or think about it the other way - Misty was looking for a cushy life and good baby daddy for a new life of care and protection as the little momma.   

So she marries the dude that according to many must have made his heart disappear before he left for work that day and left her to clean up his mess.  A real charmer.  And she's so in fear of him she leaves, lies and does what she darn well pleases for 8 months and now gets a divorce.  Makes you go hmmmm.  jmo

very true Fatcat...very true...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #528 on: October 06, 2009, 02:24:53 PM »

And if and when these divorce papers are filed IMO Lil Misty no longer has any excuses for not heading on down to LE and spilling her little lying guts all about the big bad Ron and Cummings family and how they conspired to make Haleigh go missing and nail it all on her.  JMO

...unless one of the investigators is "rude" to her.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #529 on: October 06, 2009, 02:29:24 PM »

I'm so confused by all this.  I only know one thing to be true in this case.

Misty holds the key - physical evidence states that she was not doing what she claims to have been doing the night Haleigh went missing according to LE. 
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #530 on: October 06, 2009, 02:34:20 PM »

Misty has been set-up from day one by R.C. and still is set-up, perhaps, by R.C's, Lawyer's?  IMO.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #531 on: October 06, 2009, 02:36:15 PM »

I'm so confused by all this.  I only know one thing to be true in this case.

Misty holds the key - physical evidence states that she was not doing what she claims to have been doing the night Haleigh went missing according to LE. 

I agree...

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: October 06, 2009, 02:39:43 PM »

Misty has been set-up from day one by R.C. and still is set-up, perhaps, by R.C's, Lawyer's?  IMO.

So how do you think it went down?
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #533 on: October 06, 2009, 02:42:21 PM »

This is what drive me insane with TN........from NG last night:

MIKE BROOKS, GUEST HOST: I`m Mike Brooks in for Nancy Grace, and we`re taking your calls live. Right now I want to go back out to Teresa Neves, grandmother of missing Haleigh Cummings.

Miss Neves, when is the last time Ronald spoke with Misty?

NEVES: Today.

BROOKS: And what did she have to say?

NEVES: About what?

BROOKS: About what`s going on with her, when she`s coming back, if she`s going to talk to police when she comes back.

I'm like hello, the freaking weather ............NOT, obviously he is asking what are Ron and Misty talking about and she plays so dumb, but the look on Mike Brook's face was pricelss This is what makes the entire Cumming's clan look suspicous.......these ridiculous answers to the very obvious questions.

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #534 on: October 06, 2009, 02:43:10 PM »

Beardsley says no paperwork has been filed, but he is currently talking with Misty's attorney to finalize the divorce.

http://twitter.com/HaleighNewz

Heart
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: October 06, 2009, 02:46:37 PM »

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/mediacenter/local.aspx?videoId=34011@wtev.dayport.com&navCatId=5

Ron & Misty divorce
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #536 on: October 06, 2009, 02:47:12 PM »

O.T.

http://snapshotsearch.net/

celebrities are wearing missing children T-shirt's: A Haleigh Cummings T advertised:)

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: October 06, 2009, 02:48:53 PM »

Could be a divorce in half an hour in fl - crazy!
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #538 on: October 06, 2009, 02:49:16 PM »

Haleigh's dad plans to file for divorce

Last Update: 1:16 pm

ST. JOHNS COUNTY, Fla. -- Ronald Cummings attorney tells Action News Ronald will file for a divorce against his wife Misty Cummings.

Brandon Beardsley, attorney for Cummings, says the emotional strain has finally taken its toll on the couple. Beardsley says since Haleigh was taken back in February the scrutiny on the couple has been extreme. He says the couple hasn't been able to go anywhere without being recognized or questioned about Haleigh and that has forced them apart.

Beardsley says no paperwork has been filed, but he is currently talking with Misty's attorney to finalize the divorce. Beardsley says most likely the reason for the divorce will be written on the paperwork as "irratrevably broken".

Ronalds family tells us he is heartbroken over the decision, but it's one he was forced to make. We're told Ronald and Misty are still on speaking terms and made the decision to split up as a couple.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Haleighs-dad-plans-to-file-for-divorce/_ySwxvIhz0-y5KUaP5iJfQ.cspx

Heart
seahorse
Monkey All Star

Brandi's Avatars

« Reply #539 on: October 06, 2009, 02:51:32 PM »

So how do you think it went down?

Sorry, IDK, I need Robert Blake to ask.

Wynton Marsalis~

Zayra is remembered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.