May 22, 2024, 04:19:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #19 8/30/09 - 9/6/09  (Read 281476 times)
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2009, 01:59:45 AM »

we are on the same track with all this, I believe thats why Misty asked the guy that was gonna put her under,  ......what are you gonna ask me?..............and then thats why she made sure she wasnt put under, she has to have control at all times, because otherwise she just might let it slip that HaLeigh was already gone and then who got rid of her....

BINGO
You have mail........heehee.......

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2009, 07:54:41 AM »

Child-abuse, neglect cases soar in area

DCF reviewing removal of 70 children from their homes

http://www.news-journalonline.com/NewsJournalOnline/News/EastVolusia/evlHEAD03083009.htm

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2009, 08:54:36 AM »

mommyofthreekidz5's at WS posted:

Marie has posted this bulletin message to Misty on myspace

To: (444543455)
Date: 8/30/2009 5:25:33 PM
Subject: Repost for Misty Cummings

Any one who reads my bulletin please repost this!

Misty if you get this bulletin please consider what is happening to you, you are being used as the escape goat in HaLeigh's disappearance. You need to tell LE who was in that house that night, if you wasn't at home then you need to go to State's Attorney and make a deal with him. If not you are gonna end up in jail because all you wanted to do is be a 16 yr old teenager and party just like all kids your age do everynight.

Please pray and ask God to guide you and help you deal with this you are right about one thing, "How much more can a 17 yr old girl take?" I don't know how you have took it this long Please just come clean it will all be for the best in the end. "

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2009, 08:56:48 AM »

mommyofthreekidz5's at WS posted:

Marie has posted this bulletin message to Misty on myspace

To: (444543455)
Date: 8/30/2009 5:25:33 PM
Subject: Repost for Misty Cummings

Any one who reads my bulletin please repost this!

Misty if you get this bulletin please consider what is happening to you, you are being used as the escape goat in HaLeigh's disappearance. You need to tell LE who was in that house that night, if you wasn't at home then you need to go to State's Attorney and make a deal with him. If not you are gonna end up in jail because all you wanted to do is be a 16 yr old teenager and party just like all kids your age do everynight.

Please pray and ask God to guide you and help you deal with this you are right about one thing, "How much more can a 17 yr old girl take?" I don't know how you have took it this long Please just come clean it will all be for the best in the end. "

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4100512&postcount=102

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2009, 09:07:03 AM »

http://blogs.myspace.com/haleighsnana   

[Nana's sweet little Doodle.] 

Let the power of the Lord prevail today, it will be in God's will if Haleigh is found. I just hope she is found alive. I think maybe Misty is tired of carrying all the weight on her shoulders, and is finally telling the story in bits and pieces. Who is in the midst of the hole thing but dear ol' Ronald and isn't funny that Tim Miller tried to get the Croslins to drop charges against Ronald.

If the Croslin family reads my page please know that my heart goes out to you. because I know how it feels to have a duaghter controled by Ronald. Everything you are experiencing is nothing knew for me, he kept mine from me until she couldn't take no more in 2005 and came home to me. Putnam County is the reason Crystal doesn't have her children and the persons working in that court house are to blame. Everytime Crystal wlaks into the Court House someone in their calls Granny S. and tells her and they are right their to make sure their papers go in first before Crystals.

People living in Putnam County beware of those life long friends if your not from there because they will chew you up and spit you out.

Marie

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=482562836&blogId=507809575

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2009, 09:17:00 AM »

Bounty Hunter Padilla Makes Open Offer to Haleigh's Stepmom

TJ Hart

After a busy week in the Haleigh Cummings abduction case where the last person to see the 6-year-old Satsuma girl who's been missing since February failed her 4th polygraph, a Bounty Hunter involved in the Caylee Anthony case Sunday made an open offer to assist Misty Croslin Cummings, on a radio program.

Bloggernews.net's  Simon and Jan Barrett host a weekly internet radio show on Sunday afternoons at 4pm ET where the topic has been the disappearance of Haleigh Cummings. This Sunday's panel included Emmy Award-winning journalist Art Harris, crime author Denny Griffin, Private Investigator WIlliam "Cobra" Staubs, Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla and me, WSKY's TJ Hart.

The program recapped the week's events including Misty's failed polygraph test and other tests that she requested Texas EquuSearch to conduct in an attempt to clear her name, accusations her brother Tommy may have been connected and his subsequent questioning and a fruitless ground search on a piece of land marked by a plastic rose.

After the recap, I challenged listeners to think for a moment from the perspective of Misty whose life has impacted by sexual abuse at the hands of family members, a low level of education, being raised by drug addicted parents and who just might have been threatened with lethal force the night of Haleigh's abduction.  I also brought up the idea that Misty might not need another polygraph or an attorney, but rather and advocate.

At that point of the program, host Simon Barrett injected Bounty Hunter Leonard Padilla into the conversation. Padilla agreed that Misty probably needs a friend right now.

I asked Padilla if he had any suggestions. He responded by offering his help to Misty if she wanted it.

Padilla suggested taking her away from her surroundings for safety reasons--perhaps flying her to Canada in order to get some straight answers and to provide her an attorney.

Journalist Art Harris added that Misty is fragile, scared and might be suffering from a form of Stockholm Syndrone righ now.

Leonard Padilla is also a figure in the Caylee Anthony case in Orlando.

AUDIO: Exerpt from Bloggernews.net Blogger News on The Radio

http://www.thesky973.com/pages/5116339.php

Heart
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2009, 09:28:48 AM »

I am sorry this has nothing to do with haleigh case. I was wondering if anyone remembers the micheal king story. He was found guilty of 1st degree murder. And now the jury is deciding weather he will get death or not. He kidnapped a young wife and mother of 2. And from what I understand he went by his cousins house to get a gas can and something else. And she yelled call the police. He took her somewhere ripped her clothes off with a knife  raped and shot her in the back of the head. Her dad is a police investagator. And then he buried her in a shallow grave. It is on now on in session I guess the old court tv. I want to know shouldn't the cousin go to jail for knowing and not telling. I believe this happen in florida. Her name is denise
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2009, 09:34:41 AM »

Thank-you Heart, and Misty please listen to Marie's out pouring  an angelic monkey  It is way over time to do the right thing.   luvmyboys, I remember that case, I have not watched the trial, but perhaps the State made a deal with the cousin, happens all the time.
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2009, 09:41:32 AM »

I am sorry this has nothing to do with haleigh case. I was wondering if anyone remembers the micheal king story. He was found guilty of 1st degree murder. And now the jury is deciding weather he will get death or not. He kidnapped a young wife and mother of 2. And from what I understand he went by his cousins house to get a gas can and something else. And she yelled call the police. He took her somewhere ripped her clothes off with a knife  raped and shot her in the back of the head. Her dad is a police investagator. And then he buried her in a shallow grave. It is on now on in session I guess the old court tv. I want to know shouldn't the cousin go to jail for knowing and not telling. I believe this happen in florida. Her name is denise
I believe the cousin did go to a pay phone and called it in to either 911 or the PD. The only others at fault in this case beside MK, is the 911 system as this ordeal spanned 3 counties and they were not in touch with each other.

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
luvmyboys
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2009, 09:55:26 AM »

Yeah I did hear that about 911. But I just heard that the cousin called someone else and told them and then they called 911. Either way mk is a sick twisted a**hole. Omg what is wrong with people.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2009, 10:02:13 AM »

Now after reading Marie's statements I better understand what Leonard is saying, basically to me at least, they both fear for her safety. Yesterday I thought Leonard was just interferring, well I still think he is, but maybe he really does feel Misty is in danger   
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2009, 10:12:55 AM »

Thank-you Heart, and Misty please listen to Marie's out pouring  an angelic monkey  It is way over time to do the right thing.   luvmyboys, I remember that case, I have not watched the trial, but perhaps the State made a deal with the cousin, happens all the time.

WOW  I sure wish my ex's ex wifes mother would have told me the same thing before I married that controlling POS. I must say from what Marie was been tweeting, she does seem to be woried about Misty's safety, and I applaud her for that because I'm not sure I'd be as big of a woman as she is. God bless her, her family and precious HaLeigh an angelic monkey

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2009, 10:18:37 AM »

Now after reading Marie's statements I better understand what Leonard is saying, basically to me at least, they both fear for her safety. Yesterday I thought Leonard was just interferring, well I still think he is, but maybe he really does feel Misty is in danger   

That seemed to be the general consensus from all the guest on the BNN show and the link I left everyone that had Pat Brown, Ann Bremmer and Levi Page ...........my question is what do they all know that we don't because the worry over Misty's safey and the general feeling of those "on the ground " in this case is that she is covering for Ron, but what makes them all of the sudden come to this realization all at the same time

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2009, 10:23:47 AM »

http://pleamisty.wordpress.com/

It’s time Misty….
August 30, 2009 pleamisty 3 comments
After everything that has transpired within the last couple of weeks, the truth has begun to emerge in the disappearance of HaLeigh Ann-Marie Cummings.  It has become apparent that Misty Cummings has important information that she has been unwilling to disclose to the Putnam County Sheriff’s Office.  The charade is over Misty, it is time for the truth.  We are not here to condemn you.  We are pleading with you to do the right thing, the honorable thing, and tell the truth.

HaLeigh is just a little girl. You must remember what is was like to be a young, scared little girl. HaLeigh needs you right now.  She needs you to stand up for her.

Whoever it is that you are covering for, cares nothing about you or your welfare.  In the end, they will sacrifice you to protect themselves.  They will slowly start to turn on you and begin to implicate you when you are not around.  They will think of ways to make you look responsible.  They will plant seeds.  Look into their eyes and you will see the distance, the coldness.

If they are threatening you, do not fear them, law enforcement will protect you.   Throughout your life, those you have trusted have betrayed you again and again.  Do not let that happen one more time.  There are people that will help you and want nothing in return.  Reach out and trust them.  They are trying to save you.

You are only seventeen, Misty.  Everyone understands the pain that you have endured, too much for one young girl.  What you might not understand is that your life can turn around if you release the secrets that you have been carrying.  Cleanse yourself.

Do it for that little girl that looked into your eyes and believed that you loved her. Do it for her.

This blog is for people to express their thoughts to Misty Cummings in hopes that she will come forward with the truth. Please leave your comments for her to read. All comments will be approved unless they contain profanities, personal information or threats.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2009, 10:27:59 AM »

That seemed to be the general consensus from all the guest on the BNN show and the link I left everyone that had Pat Brown, Ann Bremmer and Levi Page ...........my question is what do they all know that we don't because the worry over Misty's safey and the general feeling of those "on the ground " in this case is that she is covering for Ron, but what makes them all of the sudden come to this realization all at the same time
That is what I want to know, opinions changed quite fast.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2009, 10:49:59 AM »

That is what I want to know, opinions changed quite fast.
The more I'm thinking about this, I'll bet Ron is getting worked up with this talk. Misty better not sleep happily anymore, she better sleep with one eye opened   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2009, 11:08:01 AM »

I was just going for a walk and thought, maybe some of the statements that Misty made have not been made public, and in some of those statements, there is fear of Ron? 
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2009, 11:12:56 AM »

From maries message to misty

"If not you are gonna end up in jail because all you wanted to do is be a 16 yr old teenager and party just like all kids your age do everynight."

Just like WHOS kids ? Certainly none I know . What a screwed up bunch !
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2009, 11:18:31 AM »

O/T

N. Florida Man's Body Found Entangled In Bulldozer

WELAKA, FL (CBS4) ―

Authorities are hoping an autopsy will shed some light on the death of a north Florida man whose body was found partially crushed in the arms of a bulldozer.

The Putnam County Sheriff's Office said Tommy Brenner, 61, was using the bulldozer to clear a plot of land in Wekala, east of Gainesville, on Friday when he somehow got stuck in the hydraulic arms that raise the machine's bucket. A friend of Brenner found the body.

Investigators are hoping the autopsy results will show if Brenner died from natural causes before the accident or if he died after becoming entangled in the machinery.

http://cbs4.com/local/welaka.terry.brenner.2.1152569.html

Tommy Brenner
370 Cisco Dirt Rd
Welaka, FL

near

Annette Sykes
216 Fourth Ave
Welaka, FL 32193-2016

approximately 5 miles

Heart
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2009, 12:02:10 PM »

From maries message to misty

"If not you are gonna end up in jail because all you wanted to do is be a 16 yr old teenager and party just like all kids your age do everynight."

Just like WHOS kids ? Certainly none I know . What a screwed up bunch !

It is one thing to party at 16 and a whole other thing to party like Misty was 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.