May 07, 2024, 12:20:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #110 2/25/09 - 2/27/09  (Read 232708 times)
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1280 on: February 26, 2009, 10:18:21 PM »

LOL! I guess everyone went to bed.

I was going to say, Nancy Grace's favorite question is  . . . .

"Hhhhwhy???"

(Not just "Why?" . . .  "Hhhhwhy???")

It drives me insane.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1281 on: February 26, 2009, 10:18:41 PM »

Goodnight all....my brain cell is fried.

Good night Nut.  You must have caught what Wreck had. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1282 on: February 26, 2009, 10:41:10 PM »

Me too, I need to go to bed. I am so tired.

I have been up since 4 am this morning - with a sick pet.
I cannot heal old age. That I cannot do.

My Dad told me last night - Don't worry Baby, All pets go to Heaven
One Day you will reunite and you will never have to worry any more.
I believe in what he says. But watching another suffer before your eyes,
and nothing you can do .. Its too hard.
So - I must go now and do something to keep me going or doing - I feel
guilty to go to sleep. Need Foggy Dew .. just to be around. She is a guardian
of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1283 on: February 26, 2009, 10:47:43 PM »

of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

I am so sorry to hear this.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1284 on: February 26, 2009, 11:00:14 PM »

I just stopped back in to say nite nite, cyas tomorrow - looking forward to seeing how big of an idiot Lee is if he walks out on the deposition

MUAH!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1285 on: February 26, 2009, 11:22:23 PM »

I just stopped back in to say nite nite, cyas tomorrow - looking forward to seeing how big of an idiot Lee is if he walks out on the deposition

MUAH!

Nite Cappuccino
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1286 on: February 26, 2009, 11:27:41 PM »

of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

O/T Oh K (Deenie?) You are so kind.  Thank you for the compliment (again  ).  I've been over w/Haleigh posters trying to catch up.  Came over here and read last page, and there you were.  I'm so sorry to have missed you.  

I'm gonna write you a message in SM 4-Legged Friends (if I can find it  ).  I've been so caught up in the missing little ones that I've never gone there, but sounds like now is the perfect time. 

Foggy 
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1287 on: February 27, 2009, 12:06:48 AM »

of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

O/T Oh K (Deenie?) You are so kind.  Thank you for the compliment (again  ).  I've been over w/Haleigh posters trying to catch up.  Came over here and read last page, and there you were.  I'm so sorry to have missed you.  

I'm gonna write you a message in SM 4-Legged Friends (if I can find it  ).  I've been so caught up in the missing little ones that I've never gone there, but sounds like now is the perfect time. 

Foggy 

I AM SO SORRY! please tell me if there is anything i can do? i am sure there is not, except keep you in my thought & payers! again, i am so sorry.

luv,
wendi
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1288 on: February 27, 2009, 12:07:23 AM »

of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

O/T  KDeenie, just checked out 4-legged Friends--I can't figure out how to post to you directly, so send me a brief message tomorrow if you want to communicate via private email.  I believe Klaas can send emails to one another if we request it. 

In the meantime, consult your veterinarian for pain relief for your pet.  Animals generally hide pain--a primal instinct that lessens the chance that they become "prey" in the wild.  If your pet is showing obvious discomfort, please don't hesitate to get him/her some relief.  As you prob know there is a big wide world of meds out there for critters.

If you don't have a trusted vet, let me know.  One of my dear friends is a vet (as is her DH), and my own vet (also husband/wife team) are two of the kindest, most compassionate folks I know.

Sorry for O/T Mods/folks.  I just didn't know how/where to post to Deenie at the moment.

Foggy
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1289 on: February 27, 2009, 12:10:27 AM »

Hi all. This is off but on topic for this thread.. If cadaver dogs hit but nothing was found,what does this do to the Caylee case?? know what I mean? My son has been watching these cases with me and he just said "mom,what if this is related to that case,maybe staged to prove false hits by dogs happen"  kinda made me go hmmm.. I mean it is the first case GA and spindy have interjected themselves into....

wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1290 on: February 27, 2009, 12:15:05 AM »

You are so right Scarlett. I have an ACD that would tear someone up in a minute if someone came at me or came into my apartment. Usually when I walk Josef, most people jump out of the way of him. They just don't know he is barking at the birds in the sky, not at the people walking by.

Have no doubt that ANY dog is capable of trying to defend his master. Even the sweetest of babies can turn into attack dogs when their mama is threatened. The smaller ones might not be successful but they would try!! JSM I think you are safe with Josef at your side!!
    That's what the $100 an hour dog trainer told me. He couldn't help Joe with his separation anxiety, but for $100 told me no one would touch me if I were out with him in the middle of the night.  My mom can't stand Joe, but at least she knows he is my protector. What does she know anyways, she has two Scotties, one without any teeth. 
Hi, JSM and Boo and all---
My dog is just a mutt that someone dumped by the side of the road.  He is a great dog.  When I first got him I had a Yorkie and was afraid he might hurt her.  I had a trainer come, her name is Dawn and she has a show on the Animal Planet Channel. She worked with him about an hour, and she said he would never hurt the Yorkie as male dogs seldom go after females.  My Yorkie was old and sick and when she was terminal, I held her most of the day but had to put her in a box on her blankie from time to time.  When I did that, he would go over and lay down by her box until I picked her up again.  Dogs are more loyal than many people and I can't imagine not having one in my life.  I know this is O/T but it is dear to my heart.  Sorry.
Oh baby, that is so sweet. Josef had a friend that was a girl. She was arthritic and old. He loved her to death. After I had to give her to my brother is when Josef became evil. I think maybe I will try getting him to at least inner act with a female dog while he is at school. Dogs are more loyal than people, that is one of the reasons I don't want to go on vacation next month. I don't think I can stand being away from Josef and I know he will have bad anxiety while he is being boarded.

i'll keep Josef! (just while you are out of town) fur babies are the best, they are so kind & never complain, they just love you! please tell me if i can do anything for Josef-treats, ect.? can you watch him on the computer?

now i am worried, i know josef will be OK but i know how you feel!!!

huggs,
wendi
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1291 on: February 27, 2009, 12:17:44 AM »

Evening, all!  Popping in after a few days...needed a rest.  Trying to catch up (as usual).   

I'm sure everyone else already had this AH-HA moment, but...CA confessed to LE Dec.17th (IIRC) that she sent someone to look at the area (where Caylee was found) in November.  CINDY ANTHONY- I thought you were only looking for a LIVE Caylee!  CINDY-did you think Caylee had been wandering the neighborhood for, oh, say...4 months?  Uhhmmm, without food or water?  And none of the neighbors had seen her?  Didn't you check the neighborhood?  You said in your first television interview you'd go door-to-door?  Well, didn't you?  Can we say BUSTED, Cindy?

O.k., rant over.  Brad Conway's current position that the A's should be spared depostions in the civil case is a joke.  They've publicly embarrassed themselves and wrecked their credibility by their ongoing lies.  They don't want to give testimony because they're afraid to face the music.  They've told so many lies in the media, readily available in in so many transcripts-they know they're in serious trouble.  IMO

Forecast for the Day:
God is reigning and the Son is shining.
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1292 on: February 27, 2009, 12:23:05 AM »

O.k., how is it that George Anthony is well enough to take on the missing Haleigh Cummings case, but not well enough to depose in the Zenaida Gonzales civil case?  How is it that Cindy Anthony is well enough to single-handedly (according to press reports) plan and coordinate an elaborate public memorial service (supposedly for Caylee), including providing security details with a Keep-Out list with accompanying photos-yet, she's not well enough to answer some questions?  OHHHHH, PUHLEEZ!

Forecast for the Day:
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1293 on: February 27, 2009, 12:30:50 AM »

of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

Foggy 

I AM SO SORRY! please tell me if there is anything i can do? i am sure there is not, except keep you in my thought & payers! again, i am so sorry.

luv,
wendi

Wendi darlin' I'm sure you just being "here" for Deenie is wonderful medicine.  Sometimes folks can't "do" anything, but their empathy is enough to help keep someone marching along.  I wish I'd known many monkeys during past trials in my life 'cause I know it would have helped lighten my load. 

I think its so dear that you are reaching out to Deenie.  You are so special...and I hope that you truly recognize it bit by bit. 

In my post to you elsewhere I wrote that I would have welcomed your support when my older mare was so ill.  I forgot to mention that one never knows whom might be affected by anothers need (or kindness) around the bend in the road. 

You are a dear.  Don't ever forget it!

Foggy 
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1294 on: February 27, 2009, 12:31:35 AM »

I'm sorry that I cannot remember which Monkey said this (so I can give credit where it's due), but as his/her tagline said "People who have nothing to hide, hide nothing." Do you hear that, Cindy/George/Lee?

BTW, special thanks to that monkey.  That's now become a very famous saying in our household when we discuss personal honesty, honesty in local/state/government politics, honesty in news reporting & advertising, and honesty in newspaper stories.  Monkeys are so smart!

Forecast for the Day:
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1295 on: February 27, 2009, 12:40:26 AM »

Hi all. This is off but on topic for this thread.. If cadaver dogs hit but nothing was found,what does this do to the Caylee case?? know what I mean? My son has been watching these cases with me and he just said "mom,what if this is related to that case,maybe staged to prove false hits by dogs happen"  kinda made me go hmmm.. I mean it is the first case GA and spindy have interjected themselves into....

Hi, Searching.  I am not following H's case closely, but I think I read at wesh or something that the dogs were not cadaver dogs / police dogs.  Earlier today, I leapt to that conclusion since I had it read on various blog sites.  You know how that happens.  : )

So, I think that unless the Ants can prove the dogs used in the search for H are as good as or better than the LE dogs it does them no good at all.  Recall also that the LE dogs at Ant house were tested again and again. 

I know, it is all so worrisome.  I want something solid, something *right* to happen in this case.  : )
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1296 on: February 27, 2009, 12:41:13 AM »

Baez must be joking, thinking he can hide those pics of Casey!  Given all of the publicity surrounding the MySpace and Facebook issues with predators and minors, plus all of the internet issues with nude/semi-nude/scantily clad pictures of people being transmitted-LE's position is generally, that if you don't want it out there for everyone to see, don't post it.  It's a personal responsibility thing.  Those pics were out there because:  she put herself in a position to have them taken (no pun intended-she chose to go to said events); she allowed someone to take them; she posed for a majority of them; and they were uploaded to her Facebook site (if I understand correctly).  He's worried they'll damage her character-what character?

Forecast for the Day:
wendiw8780
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1297 on: February 27, 2009, 12:44:00 AM »

of All Animals. 

Love to All - night
K

Foggy 

luv,
wendi

Wendi darlin' I'm sure you just being "here" for Deenie is wonderful medicine.  Sometimes folks can't "do" anything, but their empathy is enough to help keep someone marching along.  I wish I'd known many monkeys during past trials in my life 'cause I know it would have helped lighten my load. 

I think its so dear that you are reaching out to Deenie.  You are so special...and I hope that you truly recognize it bit by bit. 

In my post to you elsewhere I wrote that I would have welcomed your support when my older mare was so ill.  I forgot to mention that one never knows whom might be affected by anothers need (or kindness) around the bend in the road. 

You are a dear.  Don't ever forget it!

Foggy 

Thank you Foggy! that's how i feel right now-FOGGY!!!! you are so kind & i will never forget what you  & other monkeys have done for me! i just want to be back to normal,  & i hate this medicine & the way i feel now. i really feel like i feel like i found the monkeys for a reason! (not for me but for the kind people i have met!) thank you so much, i am usually not this emotionally, but right now i am pathetic. everything makes me sad, if i can even think it thru. i love all ya'll & THANK YOU for not judging me. if i can ever help you in any way, please tell me, i will move heaven & earth!

huggs, wendi
ISpy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1298 on: February 27, 2009, 12:45:19 AM »

Sorry to post and run...hope to catch up tomorrow and see what Lee did (or didn't do).  Take good care everyone!

Forecast for the Day:
Mrs. Peel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1299 on: February 27, 2009, 12:45:48 AM »

O.k., how is it that George Anthony is well enough to take on the missing Haleigh Cummings case, but not well enough to depose in the Zenaida Gonzales civil case?  How is it that Cindy Anthony is well enough to single-handedly (according to press reports) plan and coordinate an elaborate public memorial service (supposedly for Caylee), including providing security details with a Keep-Out list with accompanying photos-yet, she's not well enough to answer some questions?  OHHHHH, PUHLEEZ!

Hi, I Spy. 

....and GA appeared with his attorney BC on Geraldo to discuss H case.  I still cannot get over the fact that BC lied to the judge.  I'm surprised nothing has been done about this.  Lying to a judge is contempt of court. 

I want to know what it is that CA makes everybody drink to be immune from BIG trouble.  : )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.