May 02, 2024, 10:46:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #7  (Read 345621 times)
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #140 on: August 21, 2008, 08:08:36 PM »

As I said before, I think the entire gas can story was made up to cover for something else.  Who in the hell makes a police report for stolen gas cans valued under $50 unless they want to make a record or alibi for that particular date.  JMO
Also,did you notice how quickly a cop got there to take the report?I think it was within a half hour of George calling?That seems pretty dang quick over a couple of stolen gas cans.I'm wondering if George(with his LE background)maybe knows someone working in the police department.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: August 21, 2008, 08:09:02 PM »

Well, hello, Green Nurse, you sure are cute!!!!

And just so innocent...LOL  Actually that is the look my doggie gives me when she knows she did bad.

too cute!!!

Welcome!!

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 21, 2008, 08:09:14 PM »

omg - I know why Casey wanted to speak to Tony.

it was right here the whole time

to tell him not tell anyone that Caylee was not at his house that night and was in fact at home with grandma and grandpa.

she tried to get him to cover for her and GP and GM.

it was right there... she didn't want to speak to him to tell him she missed him - she was trying to get him to lie.

All she would of had to do was say I miss him on that jail call..

She didn't..She said she wanted to have a conversation with him...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #143 on: August 21, 2008, 08:10:14 PM »

to tell him not tell anyone that Caylee was not at his house that night and was in fact at home with grandma and grandpa.

it was right there... she didn't want to speak to him to tell him she missed him - she was trying to get him to lie.

If that is true, then I still blame her (Casey) because let's face it, she was too busy worried about her partying lifestyle - if she knew mom & dad were twisted.  Do what you have to do as a mother and get as far away as possible.

this also explain the call to Jesse where he thought he heard Caylee in the background. Casey created a secondary alibi in case she could not get Tony to lie.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: August 21, 2008, 08:10:56 PM »

As I said before, I think the entire gas can story was made up to cover for something else.  Who in the hell makes a police report for stolen gas cans valued under $50 unless they want to make a record or alibi for that particular date.  JMO
Also,did you notice how quickly a cop got there to take the report?I think it was within a half hour of George calling?That seems pretty dang quick over a couple of stolen gas cans.I'm wondering if George(with his LE background)maybe knows someone working in the police department.

Could be george says don't talk I have people on the inside....
Hence,she don't trust the LE....
They sure ddidn't show up that quick for Cindy on 911..
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: August 21, 2008, 08:12:09 PM »

I have believed since day one casey was the one to blame.....

But George keeps rubbin me the wrong way...

is it possible that the LE are after George and not Casey?

seems far fetched unless you take Clint into consideration.

he must have a reason to lie, and I think we are all thinking it is to protect Casey, but what if...

Ya know I just can't get past this george thing...Dont throw any bannanas please but

I keep wondering what if it was george??what if he has casey convinced there are kidnappers, hence he keeps looking for them...she covers thinking CAYLEE is in danger...

Ya I know crazy but something aint' right..

Does anyone know for sure Casey was at the house on Fathers day..For all we know she hadnt seen CAYLEE since the 13th after she left Tony's....She did say she hadn't seen her for 31 days..Day one was Sunday the 15th..

I just keep thinking casey and george..they have something going on.
I am not convinced Cindy knew..but george yes....

I don't know for a fact Casey was home at all Father's Day, but Casey was not at home that night because she slept at Tony's (per Clint, who has no reason to lie IMO)

If Caylee slept at granny's like always, when granny left for work, that would leave just Caylee and George. Granny says Casey and Caylee both slept in their bed Father's Day night. We know that's a lie because Casey did NOT sleep in her bed.

George says he saw them leave the house with backpacks about 1pm Monday June 16th.....this is where the George's lies start IMO

Could the flurry of calls (the first call was to George) that Casey made when she went to pick up Caylee and neither Caylee or George was home?

Was George working then? He had just started a new job when Casey was arrested....when was his last day of work?

His stories don't pass my smell test  JMO

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #146 on: August 21, 2008, 08:12:27 PM »

I don't think George and Cindy made Caylee disappear, simply because of Cindy's call where she says the car smells like a dead body. Why call attention to that if she was one of the culprits in Caylee's disappearance?

Why did Cindy and George ignore frantic phone calls from Casey?  Casey noticed Caylee was missing and called them for help but they ignored all calls.
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #147 on: August 21, 2008, 08:13:06 PM »

If that is true, then I still blame her (Casey) because let's face it, she was too busy worried about her partying lifestyle - if she knew mom & dad were twisted.  Do what you have to do as a mother and get as far away as possible.

this also explain the call to Jesse where he thought he heard Caylee in the background. Casey created a secondary alibi in case she could not get Tony to lie.

Bingo!  And don't forget it was much later when Cindy floated the fact that if DNA was found in the trunk it was probably Georges sweat.  huh? wtf?
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #148 on: August 21, 2008, 08:13:55 PM »

What an angelbaby,,,,

Well, my 16 yr old and his friend have not come home from school yet...and will not answer their phone calls...they got out at 2:30 ...and myself and the other mother are already making phone calls

Did you son get home yet?

Thanks for asking Blonde... I just received an answer to my text and voice mails... they are at the gym working out....he is getting a real ass chewing when he gets home, soon as they can drive they think they can just go wherever, whenever.....I don't mind that they went there, I just want him to let me know...even normal 16 yr.olds mommy's worry....

I feel for you Sweetie!!

That is why my Monkey can't get his license until he is at least 32 or so. 

I tell you...it's my biggest fear!!! I remember how my friends and I drove...and we didn't even have cell phones then!!!

Nope..at least 32!!!

Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #149 on: August 21, 2008, 08:14:55 PM »

I have to throw this out there.  If there was something really sick going on with George, Cindy, Casey and Caylee, what about neighbors or anybody who would have or certainly should have seen or noticed SOMETHING???  I just don't understand why nobody would have come forth and said something like; 'well, I have seen him with his granddaughter, and it didn't seem right to me.'  Something anything - are people completely blind or do they feel as if the welfare of a beautiful little toddler is not their business???

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: August 21, 2008, 08:16:18 PM »

I don't think George and Cindy made Caylee disappear, simply because of Cindy's call where she says the car smells like a dead body. Why call attention to that if she was one of the culprits in Caylee's disappearance?

Why did Cindy and George ignore frantic phone calls from Casey?  Casey noticed Caylee was missing and called them for help but they ignored all calls.

My thoughts on that are that they were ticked at Casey and had agreed between themselves to give her the silent treatment if she called.

I Stand With The Girl
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: August 21, 2008, 08:18:11 PM »

a kidnapping theory would work with George's gambling debts - if that's even true. I could see the mob in Ohio squeezing George. Youngstown is mob central.

it does not work for Casey - who would she know that would kidnap a little girl?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Green Nurse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #152 on: August 21, 2008, 08:18:37 PM »

Her quote that car smells like dead body was a cover for her or George.  Put blame on Casey.  We can see that George and Cindy are not stable.  Did they plan this with book rights and movie rights and custody in the future to give them that precious baby and money?  They are way out there with their stories more so than casey.  They are the ones wearing the shirts and driving around.  They are the ones asking for donation money.  They are the ones belligerent to press.  What are they hiding???????

Maybe it is grandpa who did it and grandma is standing beside him for money to clear debt.  Casey keeping quiet because if squeal her money is cut off.

Casey too cool and parents frantic...........hmmmm........who is the guilty ones.
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #153 on: August 21, 2008, 08:18:40 PM »

I found this poem today not sure of anyone here as read it or not but it fits this situation exactly.

I am just a little girl, not a pawn in a game,

Though I may be very small I have feelings just the same.

I hear your hurtful words when you think I'm not around,

I try so very hard to Block out those evil sounds.

Fighting and arguing wasn't good enough one day,

You deceived my trust when you took me away.

Now all the people that I love aren't with me anymore,

I am so confused and I hurt to the core.

Look past your own pain and you will see,

While you fight to hurt each other you end up hurting me.

So wrapped up in your own pain, you forget as adults often do,

Though I am little I hurt BIG, just like you!

heartbreaking...good one Kristin.

Are they still doing any searches? Are you going out again this weekend?

misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #154 on: August 21, 2008, 08:19:06 PM »

I have to throw this out there.  If there was something really sick going on with George, Cindy, Casey and Caylee, what about neighbors or anybody who would have or certainly should have seen or noticed SOMETHING???  I just don't understand why nobody would have come forth and said something like; 'well, I have seen him with his granddaughter, and it didn't seem right to me.'  Something anything - are people completely blind or do they feel as if the welfare of a beautiful little toddler is not their business???

Unfortunatly now a days people don't ever seem to care until its to late and then half the time they just dont want to be involved..
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #155 on: August 21, 2008, 08:19:31 PM »

My thoughts on that are that they were ticked at Casey and had agreed between themselves to give her the silent treatment if she called.

I agree BTGirl only because people with narcissistic behavior are users, Casey probably pulled crap constantly - please watch Caylee I have to go to work or get fired.  Nobody helps me, blah blah blah.  That sounds more accurate and probably when Mom & Dad did finally start to cut ties - now they blame themselves and really didn't want to think the absolute worst.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 21, 2008, 08:19:53 PM »

I still subscribe to the principle of Keep It Simple Stupid

Casey takes Caylee with her somewhere. Casey gets high and Caylee has a fatal accident. Casey tries to call George and Cindy, but they're ticked at Casey and don't answer. Casey makes the very bad decision to cover up what happened. When George and Cindy find out what Casey has done, they agree to help with the coverup. Hence all the lies and discrepancies.

I Stand With The Girl
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #157 on: August 21, 2008, 08:20:29 PM »

DANA PRETZER - TONIGHT

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #158 on: August 21, 2008, 08:22:11 PM »

I agree BTGirl only because people with narcissistic behavior are users, Casey probably pulled crap constantly - please watch Caylee I have to go to work or get fired.  Nobody helps me, blah blah blah.  That sounds more accurate and probably when Mom & Dad did finally start to cut ties - now they blame themselves and really didn't want to think the absolute worst.

Yes, Sleeks. I've thought the same about them blaming themselves.

I Stand With The Girl
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #159 on: August 21, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »

a kidnapping theory would work with George's gambling debts - if that's even true. I could see the mob in Ohio squeezing George. Youngstown is mob central.

it does not work for Casey - who would she know that would kidnap a little girl?

I don't think she was kidnapped..However,what else would George use as an excuse...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.