May 03, 2024, 04:47:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #113 3/04/09 - 3/06/09  (Read 347614 times)
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1820 on: March 06, 2009, 07:33:51 PM »

Oh, just wanted to clarify, the term "hyperostosis" was NOT from memory.  I had to look that up!   

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1821 on: March 06, 2009, 07:36:07 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Thanks for the clip.  Is it my imagination or did Cindy look to be getting angry at the end?

I think Cindy will be a ticking timebomb on the stand during the trial.  Unless something drastic comes to light before that (like knowledge that KC's going after the parents), Cindy will say whatever on the stand IMO.  If so, I sure hope the prosecution can convince the judge to declare Cindy a hostile witness.  I the prosecution can really go after Cindy in questioning, I'm thinking that Cindy will blow up.  No telling what could come out of her mouth.

Now, if something does come to light before the trial that leads Cindy to believe that KC is going after her, therefore jeopardizing Cindy's freedom, Cindy could unload on KC things what we've never dreamed of before.  Either way, no telling what could come out of Cindy's mouth.

One thing that came out of her mouth was her gum! ::MonkeyHaHa::Did you catch them hand Cindy a Kleenex to spit out her gum while she was testifying? I can't believe I never caught that before. And she still hasn't learned her lessons about when and where it's inappropriate to chew gum.

I think it's just one more thing Cindy does to let people know that she does what she wants. This latest hearing she refused to leave the courtroom when asked. We can all pretty much go screw ourselves as far as she is concerned.
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1822 on: March 06, 2009, 07:41:35 PM »

Trimm wrote:

Notice the very end of this video clip where the court balif walks up and hands her a tissue?They asked her to spit out that gum she was chewing.Cindy looked peeved     
Priceless
jr
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1823 on: March 06, 2009, 07:44:35 PM »

Thanks Trimm, but I am not finding want I want there. Specifically I want to watch Cindy under oath at the very FIRST hearing. If I am remembering right, I have just seen clips but never the whole thing. Does anyone remember. Has it not been released in whole?  Again TIA

I found this clip.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?clipId=2720766&clipFormat=flv&topVideoCatNo=90872

Thanks for the clip.  Is it my imagination or did Cindy look to be getting angry at the end?

I think Cindy will be a ticking timebomb on the stand during the trial.  Unless something drastic comes to light before that (like knowledge that KC's going after the parents), Cindy will say whatever on the stand IMO.  If so, I sure hope the prosecution can convince the judge to declare Cindy a hostile witness.  I the prosecution can really go after Cindy in questioning, I'm thinking that Cindy will blow up.  No telling what could come out of her mouth.

Now, if something does come to light before the trial that leads Cindy to believe that KC is going after her, therefore jeopardizing Cindy's freedom, Cindy could unload on KC things what we've never dreamed of before.  Either way, no telling what could come out of Cindy's mouth.

One thing that came out of her mouth was her gum! ::MonkeyHaHa::Did you catch them hand Cindy a Kleenex to spit out her gum while she was testifying? I can't believe I never caught that before. And she still hasn't learned her lessons about when and where it's inappropriate to chew gum.

I think it's just one more thing Cindy does to let people know that she does what she wants. This latest hearing she refused to leave the courtroom when asked. We can all pretty much go screw ourselves as far as she is concerned.

"Cindy Anthony and Gum are not Strangers"
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1824 on: March 06, 2009, 07:45:11 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2009-03/45413764.pdf

FDLE  Page 2  Item #17
Watson, Krystyle Rashel  08/07/08
Results of AIM LEAD #14
Quality Inn Hotel surveillance footage

What's an AIM LEAD?

AOL/AIM instant message tip/lead???  Just guessing. 

Okay, thanks.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Magic Eyes
Monkey Junky

Casper misses Brandi :)

« Reply #1825 on: March 06, 2009, 07:45:59 PM »

I can't remember which part of the doc dump I read this today, but I wish I could find it!  Its the part about Tony L's apartment being broken into while he was away in NY.  His roommate had money stolen!     Sounds like a KC move to me!!!  Anyone else see that.........if so, have you found anymore info on it?  TIA
I believe it was with Tony and Lee, when Tony was undercover, and I think Lee brought it up.

Thanks NoRose!  I remember now........I wish there was more info about this though.  I assume his roommate made a police report about it.  Wish they would release that and the details of what was actually taken.
Bear with the stupid JSM for a bit. I was trying to read this document at work. I thought I read where it said a window was broken into. Am I wrong. I will try and find it really quick. THere is a reason to my question. Really there is.
Window was broken, exited out the door.

Still on page 48..........I'm never gonna catch up. 

Just had to add:  Window was broken, slore strutted out the door.

Hugs, Magic 

Hugs, Magic 

"Dear God." she cried out, "look at all the suffering and injustice in the world. Why don't you send help?" God responded,"I did send help, I sent you."
Monkeys will never give up on justice. an angelic monkey
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1826 on: March 06, 2009, 07:46:57 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

I think you're both right.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

I think Casey came to believe that love kills.

"Being open and vunerable was a big no no. "....So that is why in their young years Lee and Casey developed their secret "code"...........for their survival.   The two children trying to survive their parents' war games.

You're probably right. As Puzzler stated above, they both seem to be immature. From what I've read, the family dynamic of the A's tends to create people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Arrested development is a part of that disorder, as I understand it. Of course, Lee could just have some narcissistic traits without actually having a disorder. Casey, on the other hand, seems to be a psychopath with malignant personality disorder.

Whatever the cause, it is not relevant - there is no excuse for murder and to murder a helpless child is simply abhorrent.  We can diagnose and evaluate until the cows come home...it does not matter.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.

It's relevant to me. I can explore the family dynamics without absolving them of their responsibilities to the truth.

P.S. My quote above should have read: malignant narcissistic personality disorder.

Yes..we can explore the family dynamics and it is truly interesting, no doubt of that.  In the end however, 'reality therapy' is : there is no excuse for a person to make the decision to commit a crime, especially the crime of murdering a helpless child. No excuse for that.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1827 on: March 06, 2009, 07:47:43 PM »

Oh Good Klaas, You are here. I have the cell phone pings that I acquired from YOU I believe, many moons ago and I am going to try to put the link up here. I have had this on my desk top.  I hope the whole thing does not appear in giant size.  If it does.......Please do your thing. Thanks Jan

BTW..These are very easy to read and those of you trying to figure out what she was doing on the 15TH; this will help. It's complete through the 30TH. Here goes.
http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=p6Pnw95vqOo-MgZ7Vsp9pYg&gid=7

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1828 on: March 06, 2009, 07:48:04 PM »

In that video, maybe Caylee accidently pinched or pulled her hair, whatever it was Casey sure didn't like it. 

yeh, Caylee grabbed her nose and pulled on her bottom lip. She's a baby for God's sake!

I think this shows just a glimpse of how she was with Caylee. She probably had a short fuse to begin with and then the Cindy fight and then Caylee angered her somehow and she snapped. Just a thought. And a sad one. 

Makes me wanna cry.

Trimm, these two make me so sad for Caylee every time.  The silence and lack of responsiveness on the part of the person recording her (Casey) seems to get to her.

1-2-3 Cheese?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxvVckP3Ds
Silent Breakfast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=807kMNkVl0k

OEJ
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1829 on: March 06, 2009, 07:48:18 PM »

Maybe Lee was born normal, but what we're seeing is the effects to a person when raised by the A's and having been around them all his life.  The inappropriate laughing seems like a mechanism he learned to use to soften whatever he had to say around Cindy.  What do you think?

That's a good theory and would seem reasonable.  Also, perhaps Casey and Lee emotionally 'clung' together in childhood out of self protection ?  There just seems to be/have been an abnormal amount of toxic hostility running rampant throughout their family dynamic, in my opinion.  I'll bet there were argumants/fights on a daily basis for years.  Not a happy home, imo.

It looks to me like genuine love and truth were hard things to come by in the A house. Being open and vulnerable was a big no no.

"Being open and vunerable was a big no no. "....So that is why in their young years Lee and Casey developed their secret "code"...........for their survival.   The two children trying to survive their parents' war games.

You're probably right. As Puzzler stated above, they both seem to be immature. From what I've read, the family dynamic of the A's tends to create people with a narcissistic personality disorder. Arrested development is a part of that disorder, as I understand it. Of course, Lee could just have some narcissistic traits without actually having a disorder. Casey, on the other hand, seems to be a psychopath with malignant personality disorder.

Whatever the cause, it is not relevant - there is no excuse for murder and to murder a helpless child is simply abhorrent.  We can diagnose and evaluate until the cows come home...it does not matter.  Right is right and wrong is wrong.

It's relevant to me. I can explore the family dynamics without absolving them of their responsibilities to the truth.

P.S. My quote above should have read: malignant narcissistic personality disorder.

Yes..we can explore the family dynamics and it is truly interesting, no doubt of that.  In the end however, 'reality therapy' is : there is no excuse for a person to make the decision to commit a crime, especially the crime of murdering a helpless child. No excuse for that.

Who's making excuses? Not I.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1830 on: March 06, 2009, 07:51:25 PM »

In that video, maybe Caylee accidently pinched or pulled her hair, whatever it was Casey sure didn't like it. 

yeh, Caylee grabbed her nose and pulled on her bottom lip. She's a baby for God's sake!

I think this shows just a glimpse of how she was with Caylee. She probably had a short fuse to begin with and then the Cindy fight and then Caylee angered her somehow and she snapped. Just a thought. And a sad one. 

Makes me wanna cry.

Trimm, these two make me so sad for Caylee every time.  The silence and lack of responsiveness on the part of the person recording her (Casey) seems to get to her.

1-2-3 Cheese?  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBxvVckP3Ds
Silent Breakfast http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=807kMNkVl0k

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1831 on: March 06, 2009, 07:52:14 PM »

We've often discussed how immature KC seems to be.
Why couldn't the same stand for Lee.  They were both raised by the same parents.
In fact, Lee was the first child.  He may even be more immature of the two.

In my opinion, it goes deeper than immaturity - it goes to the crux of the matter:  Moral principles.  Everyone is immature in their early life span.....but not everyone is dis-honest.  Dishonesty is not an accepted stage of life.  Lying and dishonesty is a matter of core principles.

Well, not to be flip...but...KC & Lee were raised by a major manipulator/liar, thier Mom, Cindy!
That's what they learned every single day of their lives.  I think Lee has added a mechanism of laughing to smooth over awkard, dishonest comments he makes.

Isn't it a shame they were not taught to tell the truth at all times ?
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1832 on: March 06, 2009, 07:54:03 PM »

I am sure this was Mentioned Last Night but I will bring it up again

Marc Klaas
on NG - Last Night

I thought he looked Healthy for the first time in a Long Time. He was straight up and Said his Peace about Casey -

The Reason Why I bring it back Up - Is because I have the utmost Respect for Him and his opinions.

He rocked it last night - And NG thankfully left him Alone ...........

Yes..he was terrific.
hazeleyes78
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1833 on: March 06, 2009, 07:54:29 PM »

Hello i am new 2 posting but have been reading since day one.... just shy! LOL!
I can say not only am i mind boggled but sick to stomach over all this, have 2 kids(boys) of my own and wanting a girl....
i was a young mother at one time having my first at 17 while in high school, but would have never and still would not hurt a child! At least i married the man i had my children with, and i am 31 now!
NEWAYZ..... being a daughter of a LE and worked for attorneys (eyes rolling) i have never seen such a case.
Scarrlett
Monkey Junky Jr.

To Boldly Go Where No MAN Has Gone Before!

« Reply #1834 on: March 06, 2009, 07:56:36 PM »

Wow..A bunch of familiar faces I see.

Capp..I just love reading your thoughts. You guys as well Puzzler, Desi,Today,OEJ,jr,Ono and the rest.

Those Magic Eyes are to die for. Very Very cute!

SM rules!!

If you take care of God's creatures; He will take care of you.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1835 on: March 06, 2009, 07:56:43 PM »

I found this clip.

"Cindy Anthony and Gum are not Strangers"

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1836 on: March 06, 2009, 07:57:25 PM »

I found this clip.

Oh this is interesting. When was she asked to leave? Which hearing? Is there a link? Sorry for the barrage of questions!
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1837 on: March 06, 2009, 07:57:30 PM »

Welcome Hazeleyes78.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1838 on: March 06, 2009, 07:57:37 PM »

Cappy...that was an excellent well thought out post...

I second that!   

Is that supposed to be a clapping smiley? Or a "hey over here" smiley?  I meant for it to be a clapping one.
Hey, Lovinlife, that's how I saw it!  But don't listen to me -- in an emotional moment the other night, I attempted to post a "wall" of Monkeys all on Caylee's team, represented by smiley hearts, sad faces, and furious/upset smileys.  Unfortunately, I didn't realize until I had posted my "masterpiece" that the furious/upset ones were actually "ROFL" smileys.  Oh, the embarrassment.. I won't be trying that again anytime soon... (O/T apology)  Well?  They looked upset to MEEE... 

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1839 on: March 06, 2009, 07:58:55 PM »

Oh, just wanted to clarify, the term "hyperostosis" was NOT from memory.  I had to look that up!   

I remember her saying that, maybe he got mental problems also from that, and it never went away. 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.