May 04, 2024, 07:04:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #28  (Read 352243 times)
DayOldDonuts
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1760 on: September 22, 2008, 11:36:09 PM »

Did I hear Tim correctly on Dana's show tonight?  Did he say he talked to Cindy and will return to Florida to search for a living Caylee?  I had a hard time hearing him so I may be completely wrong. 

I just don't know what to think.  RG saying he heard Casey mention Zanny in 2006, the two "Caylee sightings" that are suddenly in the news,  and if Tim did say that...then I just don't get it.  I'm off to bed.  Maybe it'll all make sense tomorrow.   
You may have missed Red when he said that there may be a 1 in a million chance that Caylee is possibly alive, but it is not a probable chance.  Looking at it in the reverse, if there is a 1 in a million chance she is alive, there is a 999,999 chance in a million that she is dead.  It's not a certainty, yet, but the probability is that she is dead.

Thank you for your reply.  I understand that Caylee is most likely deceased.  I find the pieces of the puzzle that I mentioned above confusing for just that reason. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1761 on: September 22, 2008, 11:36:34 PM »

good nite all

my pleasure as always..

terrific show Dana!!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1762 on: September 22, 2008, 11:38:23 PM »

Dolce, re what you said earlier, I hope I am still here if you go from 85lbs to 135lbs and back again in 9 months!!!!!

Hey now!  LOL

I did not start at 85lbs..LOL  I started at just under 105 and now I am nearly 107...I have a small frame. (No banana throwing please)

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1763 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:28 PM »

Good night Monkey bunch!  I expect to see you all in the morning...happy and healthy!  And one step closer to finding Caylee!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1764 on: September 22, 2008, 11:42:39 PM »

Dolce, re what you said earlier, I hope I am still here if you go from 85lbs to 135lbs and back again in 9 months!!!!!

Hey now!  LOL

I did not start at 85lbs..LOL  I started at just under 105 and now I am nearly 107...I have a small frame. (No banana throwing please)

Im teasing you.  I went from 85 to 135 and on a 4'9 frame, it wasn't pretty!!!  I had strangers look at me and say OHHHHHHH!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1765 on: September 22, 2008, 11:43:43 PM »

Hey now!  LOL

I started out at 105 as well and in the end wound up 170.      It was all good though.  After 3 months of breast feeding I was back down to about 110 where I've pretty much stayed since then.

I was freaking hungry!  Ravenous.  Couldn't help it.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1766 on: September 22, 2008, 11:44:24 PM »

Good night Monkey bunch!  I expect to see you all in the morning...happy and healthy!  And one step closer to finding Caylee!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE!!
Goodnight Dolce........sleep tight ...........

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1767 on: September 22, 2008, 11:44:58 PM »

If it were my daughter and I thought she knew anything about where my granddaughter was, I would have told her ...... HELL NO YOU CAN"T COME HOME UNTIL YOU TELL ME
WHERE MY GRANDBABY IS!!!!

BINGO!!!

A little tough love is where it is at if Casey Anthony is ever going to talk.  This young lady needs to realize that her parents are no longer shielding her from accept personal responsibility for her wrongdoings.

Janet

________

July 4th: Cindy Anthony's posting on Casey Anthony's MySpace Account

Subject: My Caylee is missing
Current mood: Distraught

“She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?”

maybe I'm a cold hearted old bastard, but I'm not sure I could ever forgive my daughter for something like this....I know I wouldn't be cuddling her.

I'm not sure I could ever forgive her - sorry. I know that sounds harsh... but this is a little girl that is defenseless.

Rob

I know I could if there was genuine repentence ... and that genuine repentence implied a changed heart that was willing to accept the consequences whatever they may be.

Hey forgiveness may not be immediate ... it may be a process but ... I know I could.  This would not imply that my heart would not continue to break ... my empty arms would continue to ache ... my emotions would be mixed when reminded of what once was ...

Rob ... it is lies ... lack of remorse ... that would make it impossible for me to forgive.  The lies would make it impossible to restore a relationship.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1768 on: September 22, 2008, 11:45:02 PM »

Hey now!  LOL

Im teasing you.  I went from 85 to 135 and on a 4'9 frame, it wasn't pretty!!!  I had strangers look at me and say OHHHHHHH!!!
How awefull of them.  I am not quite 4'9, I am a bit taller at 5'5, but I am terrified of someone doing that to me. 
Well atleast you have moved on and now have your sights set on firemen (and Nut j/k)

Goodnight and see you in the morning!   

Grandmaof4
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1769 on: September 22, 2008, 11:45:25 PM »

IMHO .... Baez will plead insanity and he will get her off with a lighter sentence.

Hmmm ...I'll tell you where Caylee is if you cut me a deal.

Don't we see it all the time?

What does she have to gain by telling now?

She's home in her own bed, 3 square meals a day, and life is good.

Her family is protecting her from the media and protestors.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1770 on: September 22, 2008, 11:46:05 PM »

All Cindy's talk about how she lost 29 pounds really chaps my knickers.

She lost 35 lbs right around June 15th, 2008... didn't seem to care too

much about that. Her name was Caylee!

Stuff a rag in it, Gladys.

Booooo frickity HOOOOOOO... soooooo you lost 29 pounds.

I'll be sure and cry in my beer for ya Cindy.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1771 on: September 22, 2008, 11:46:29 PM »

Hey now!  LOL

How awefull of them.  I am not quite 4'9, I am a bit taller at 5'5, but I am terrified of someone doing that to me. 
Well atleast you have moved on and now have your sights set on firemen (and Nut j/k)

Goodnight and see you in the morning!   
Good nite Dolce!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1772 on: September 22, 2008, 11:49:43 PM »

She needs to loose about one hundred more pounds and put Caseys a$$ back in jail.....thats about 1 hundred pounds of crap that could be shoveled out the door and no body would care...

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1773 on: September 22, 2008, 11:53:32 PM »

She needs to loose about one hundred more pounds and put Caseys a$$ back in jail.....thats about 1 hundred pounds of crap that could be shoveled out the door and no body would care...

I HEARDDDDD  DAT!

Nancy Grace 9/22  Recap

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1774 on: September 22, 2008, 11:54:36 PM »

I'll even lend Cindy my shovel!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Switchy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: September 22, 2008, 11:54:38 PM »

This is Dante:

NitrousPowrdSS 
Registered User   Join Date: Sep 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldVision 
Dante do you feel that Casey will ever step forward with the truth or will she continue to be shut down and stubborn? I'd read that she was considered "hard headed" in HS - is that the way you remember her?

Seems like Cindy speaks for all as she seldom lets George finish a sentence on tv. Does it seem this way in person?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Casey is going to break down at some point. Nobody knows when though... Cindy is very outspoken while George isnt until pushed is what I have noticed... 

I wonder why he thinks Casey will break down at some point?  (This is a guy who's known her for 8 years).
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1776 on: September 23, 2008, 12:01:00 AM »

I HEARDDDDD  DAT!

Hey I think I understand something.....if the family is in dire need of money, then maybe thats why they are hanging on to Casey....they can always prostitute her out for a little income when times get really hard.......

Nancy Grace 9/22  Recap

http://www.youtube.com/user/bigjuicykungfu

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1777 on: September 23, 2008, 12:02:58 AM »

When the forensic testing which confirmed a decomposing body had been in the trunk of Casey Anthony's vehicle ... I am convinced that all sightings of Caylee will come to naught.  Why does the "powers that be" within the investigation publicly acknowledge this rather than discounting reported sightings by citing other reasons?  Why is the forensic testing conducted in the trunk of Casey's vehicle becoming a non-issue.

Something tell me that the investigation is head in a direction that is going to have favor with the defense.

Janet
________

Couple Says Photo Shows Caylee; FBI Dismisses It
FBI Says This Is Just One Of Many Such Tips

POSTED: 4:01 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 5:25 pm EDT September 22, 2008

The couple who owns a McDonald's in suburban Nashville, Tenn., said surveillance photos from July 10 show a little girl who resembles Caylee Anthony, the missing 3-year-old from Orlando.

An FBI spokesman in Tampa said Monday that this is one sighting of many, and none has turned out to be Caylee.

The photos were taken late on the morning of July 10 and show a little girl and a heavyset woman at a McDonald's in Murfreesboro, Tenn. The owners told authorities there was another woman not shown in the photos who resembled Casey Anthony, Caylee’s mother.

Court records show Casey Anthony is accused of writing a bad check at an Orlando Bank of America just an hour after these Tennessee pictures were taken.

An FBI spokesman said, “This tip is in the same group as other Caylee sightings...None is turning out to be the one we're looking for in terms of her recovery."

Meanwhile Monday, Casey Anthony went to a scheduled meeting with her home confinement manager. As usual she ignored questions from reporters.

Also today, a spokesman for the state attorney’s office confirmed they are looking in to allegations of possible misuse of funds and charity fraud connected with the Web site helpfindcaylee.com. The attorney administering the fund says someone sent false e-mails making the accusations.

Meanwhile, the homeowners' association for the neighborhood where the family of the missing toddler lives added Cindy and George Anthony to its complaint and an Orange County Commissioner proposed a curfew for the Anthonys' street.

The Anthonys’ Orange County home has been the site of protests and vigils in recent weeks, but the association wants a judge to place limits on the time and location of the events. Fights have broken out and tempers have flared in front of the home, where missing toddler Caylee Anthony’s mother, Casey, has lived while out on bond.

The amended complaint includes the Anthonys, who are Caylee’s grandparents.

Neighbors are “frustrated that they can't get a full night's sleep. They're frustrated that they can't get their children to a school bus stop or to the elementary school," attorney Karen Wonsetler said.

Orange Commissioner Linda Stewart says a curfew might be needed for the block, perhaps from 9 p.m. to 8:30 a.m. The commission would have to take a vote on it.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17531153/detail.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: September 23, 2008, 12:08:49 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17534236/detail.html

'Common Sense Meter Pegged,' Dr. Phil Says During Anthony Show
Missing Girl Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 9:29 pm EDT September 22, 2008
UPDATED: 9:57 pm EDT September 22, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The case of missing Orlando 3-year-old Caylee Anthony was featured on the popular "Dr. Phil" Monday night after the show received a series of questions from viewers concerning the girl's mother, Casey.

"What so many people have asked is, 'Dr. Phil, how could a mother do this if this is happening?' Dr. Phil McGraw said. "Let me say, I'm not saying she is guilty (but) it doesn't look good to me. I mean my common sense meter is pegged. But we don't know. It is too early to conclude."

McGraw then discussed some psychological aspects of the case.

"You could be talking about somebody who is psychotic here," McGraw said. "Whether it be a schizophrenic disorder or something where they just don't know who or where they are. But one of the most common personality patterns I see in situations like this is what is called the anti-social personality."

McGraw also discussed the facts of the case before moving on to the crowds of protesters.

Protester Actions 'Just Wrong'

The show included Local 6 video of protesters screaming and threatening Caylee Anthony's grandparents, George and Cindy, at their Orange County home.

"That is just so wrong," McGraw said. "I'm sorry but that is so wrong. There is absolutely not one shred of evidence that these grandparents have done one single thing wrong. For these people to be screaming on their front lawn is wrong."

Some of the protesters have said they believe Casey Anthony killed her daughter and that Cindy and George Anthony are covering it up.

George and Cindy Anthony's attorney, Mark Nejame, said the family has been wrongly attacked.

"It is beyond terrible," Nejame said. "It is endless and it is constant. And it just doesn't occur on their front lawn. The hate mail they get. They have spent hours speaking with law enforcement. Law enforcement has deemed that neither of them are people of interest and neither of them are suspects but because their daughter is being accused of something and because they have chosen to keep hope alive that Caylee, their beloved granddaughter, is still with us, they are being criticized endlessly and mercilessly."

McGraw said he did not know what people want the Anthonys to do.

"What is the message of the protesters?" McGraw said. "I just saw a lot of screaming and irrational anger. What is it that they are asking these people to do that they are not doing?"

"We continue to be baffled by it," Nejame said. "Some of these people have said the most obscene things (and) done some of the most obscene things. (They're) bringing 3-year-old children out on the front lawn with death posters. Somebody (put) a RIP cemetery stone on their front lawn -- horrendous things. If these people think they are helping, they are sadly mistaken. They are part of the problem not part of the solution."

Nejame said George and Cindy have helped in the search in every way possible.

"Who on the earth wants that child back more than them," Nejame said. "If anything could be done by them within the realm of human capacity, I promise you, they've attempted to do it. For them to be criticized by the allegations against their daughter is entirely misdirected."

Cindy Anthony More Breathless

McGraw talked with Local 6's Jessica D'Onofrio, who has broken four exclusive reports surrounding the case.

"Talking to Cindy on the night her daughter was arrested, she was very accommodating that night and invited us into her home," D'Onofrio said. "All she wanted to do was get her granddaughter's picture on television. She was completing sentences at that time. Now, if you talk to her, she is more breathless. She is not completing sentences as much."

D'Onofrio was asked whether it was her sense that George and Cindy were concerned about the whereabouts of Caylee.

"Absolutely," D'Onofrio said. "I have been watching this case progress. I've being watching Cindy and George get more and more desperate. (Cindy) has lost 25 pounds since all of this started."

D'Onofrio said from what everyone has been telling her, Cindy Anthony seems to be acting more like Caylee's mother and how people would expect the mother to react to their missing child.

Padilla Expected 'Cake Walk'

Bounty hunter Leonard Padilla, who traveled from California to help initially bail Casey Anthony out of jail, said he did not think it would be difficult to find Caylee after her mother was freed.

"We thought it was going to be a cake-walk," Padilla said. "She wanted out. She will lead us to the child and it will be over with (and) it will work out."

Padilla said Casey Anthony would not discuss anything except the baby sitter, which led to inconsistencies.

"It's the same line (as) the movie, 'The Usual Suspects,' in other words, when she gets cornered she goes on to the next lie and add to that," Padilla said. "So, she changed it from the apartments to Zenaida taking the child away from (to) Zenaida and her sister Samantha (to) Zenaida and her sister Samantha in a silver Ford Focus and then handing her a list of things to tell the cops for the next 30 days. She just kept going."

"I cannot assign a diagnosis to her but as everyone can see, this is very consistent with what we are describing as anti-social personality - the repeated lying and embellishments and ducking accountability and the absence of remorse that you are talking about," McGraw said.

A search continues for Caylee.
Mary
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1779 on: September 23, 2008, 12:09:43 AM »

only remember the women was on a tv show out of Detroit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.