May 17, 2024, 07:57:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #9 3/23/09 - 3/29/09  (Read 309903 times)
AprilShowers
Scared Monkey

« Reply #680 on: March 26, 2009, 01:03:31 AM »

Thanks guys! 
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: March 26, 2009, 02:20:10 AM »

OK  Monkeys, If almost time for me to hit the monkey bunkey, but I just wanted to say that I pray every night that this precious baby will be brought home, this has gone on a long time and I was just sitting here thinkin that if someone took that child away from her home, someone other than Mistie or Ronald then someone in that area knows who it was.  I live in a small town much like Satsuma and people just dont show up there, to even be there they have to know someone, or else  they would deffinaitly be recognized as and outsider almost as soon as they showed up,,   Also to even know that there were kids in that home, they would have to know someone in town or been in town for awhile, so again someone knows something, they have too, and I can also bet that wherever Haleigh is its not far from home either...........But I fear because of the size of this town and the way people know each other and look at what everybodies doing, she is no longer alive, for there's no way to hide that in Satsuma..........IMO Mistie still holds the key................When all is said and done, she will be the one going down....if not for the actual crime then for contributing to it in some way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #682 on: March 26, 2009, 03:43:53 AM »

This AnnaFl sorries but the very first night she came over, my hinky meter went up...she was asking questions but complaining she was tired & couldnt concentrate (something to that effect), said goodnite several times & yet stayed quite a bit.   It read like one big ploy for attention and/or a fishing expedition.  Whether she has a legitimate reason to claim a close tie to this case or not, something is just not right.

Who else in Florida would be insulted for questioning that lowlife poor excuse of a PI Dominic Casey being involved in the Haleigh case other than Cindy Anthony....too weird if you ask me.   Who doesnt know that he was caught red handed digging & probing in the very woods were Caylee's remains were found a month before, you'd have to be living in eastbumblefudge under a rock!

sharlock
Scared Monkey

« Reply #683 on: March 26, 2009, 07:12:50 AM »

A police officer was shot. That is the live video on Wesh.
I didn'twatch the vid u referred to but I feel confident that it is the Oaklands vid of Officer Bart killing a nonresistant person in front of a heap of people. Absolutely shocking!!!!

Be the change you want to see in the world~Gandhi
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #684 on: March 26, 2009, 07:38:08 AM »

OK  Monkeys, If almost time for me to hit the monkey bunkey, but I just wanted to say that I pray every night that this precious baby will be brought home, this has gone on a long time and I was just sitting here thinkin that if someone took that child away from her home, someone other than Mistie or Ronald then someone in that area knows who it was.  I live in a small town much like Satsuma and people just dont show up there, to even be there they have to know someone, or else  they would deffinaitly be recognized as and outsider almost as soon as they showed up,,   Also to even know that there were kids in that home, they would have to know someone in town or been in town for awhile, so again someone knows something, they have too, and I can also bet that wherever Haleigh is its not far from home either...........But I fear because of the size of this town and the way people know each other and look at what everybodies doing, she is no longer alive, for there's no way to hide that in Satsuma..........IMO Mistie still holds the key................When all is said and done, she will be the one going down....if not for the actual crime then for contributing to it in some way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just waking up, to the first post I read.. And I agree so much with everything you said. Good Morning..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #685 on: March 26, 2009, 07:58:18 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Palatka Daily News has a time line of the days following Haleigh's disappearance.
http://www.palatkadailynews.com/articles/2009/03/26/news/news01.txt
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #686 on: March 26, 2009, 07:58:19 AM »

So we are sister sites?  sm and ws?

I tried to join at WS and got an email saying I "did not meet their membership requirements", I guess cause I used an AOL e-mail addy, but it's the only one I have LOL

Prayers for Haleigh

Sweety, Aol, is about the only email they accept, and I got the same letter..  And, at first I though, "What the     ",  then it hit me.. they must be affiliated.  The question I have, is would it not be  more productive to allow membership to both sites equally?  I have had forums on my own sites since 1999. The only person or person's I ever refused or banned, were spammers.  And, in the early days there was no actually way to stop them, rather than banning. What Ever.. Life goes on..

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #687 on: March 26, 2009, 08:02:01 AM »

good morning mlee and seiko,,and lurkers....
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #688 on: March 26, 2009, 08:17:45 AM »

Some of the posters over yonder are on the warpath because some of their posts are going over to other forums.   

But they sure don't have a prob with going over to other forums and snagging their posts.  With/without credit.  Altho I do give credit to the majority of the astrology posters for giving credit where tis due, when they bring our info into that thread. 

Ah.....screw 'em!  I don't think we need to worry one bit about what anyone says about us.   Anyone who reads here knows what Monkeys are really like.  The  whining and childish games of some only make them look bad.

If I had a gold star to give you, I certainly would..  Will a Yea and a dancing Monkey be okay instead..

mlee- Im not sure if you saw my response to you earlier, or if I missed it-
If my response that you commented on offended you I apologize and would be glad to clarify-
B

I saw it, chose not to respond.. Everybody is entitled to their own opinions.  This is my time, that I have taken off from my regular research to devote to finding Little Haleigh. I want this time to be productive and I want this case solved.  When it is, I will go back to researching history in Texas..  Your welcome to join me..

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: March 26, 2009, 08:24:43 AM »

Good morning..  your up bright and early..  I've been running amuck since six.. Got the grandkids off to school, my daughter off to work, and a rose bush to order this morning.  Very excited about the rose bush.. Old fashion, with hundreds of petals.. Saw one, much like it 25 years ago in Glenwood, NM.. The owner and his wife had a beautiful garden in their back yard, and this prize rose bush that was very very old. Looked for that bush or something like it, since then. Found it..  The owner in Glenwood was a man named Shorty Clanton, his grandfather was Ike Clanton who was a pain in Tombstone. Shorty use to claim how bad a man Ike was..  I guess through Movies, we now know how right Shorty was.

mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #690 on: March 26, 2009, 08:38:22 AM »

Good morning..  your up bright and early..  I've been running amuck since six.. Got the grandkids off to school, my daughter off to work, and a rose bush to order this morning.  Very excited about the rose bush.. Old fashion, with hundreds of petals.. Saw one, much like it 25 years ago in Glenwood, NM.. The owner and his wife had a beautiful garden in their back yard, and this prize rose bush that was very very old. Looked for that bush or something like it, since then. Found it..  The owner in Glenwood was a man named Shorty Clanton, his grandfather was Ike Clanton who was a pain in Tombstone. Shorty use to claim how bad a man Ike was..  I guess through Movies, we now know how right Shorty was.

ah yes, I am up with the sunrise every morning. I find it is best to start my day off with some good warm energies.  I am excited over your rose bush also. I think you should send me a clipping of it.   
Now, I say, ,,,,we find Haleigh today.   I know she has to be close to her home.   
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: March 26, 2009, 08:40:49 AM »

ah yes, I am up with the sunrise every morning. I find it is best to start my day off with some good warm energies.  I am excited over your rose bush also. I think you should send me a clipping of it.   
Now, I say, ,,,,we find Haleigh today.   I know she has to be close to her home.   

I pray you are right, and that she is alive and well.

Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #692 on: March 26, 2009, 08:41:58 AM »

Good morning, Mioyshi.
mioyshi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #693 on: March 26, 2009, 08:50:06 AM »

Good morning, Mioyshi.

oops, my bad, let me spell your name correctly, SEIKO,,,,dang dislexia ha ha
try again mio>>-->>   Sieko  <<----<<   there, I did it !!  IT is going to be a good day after all...
Sieko
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #694 on: March 26, 2009, 09:02:24 AM »

Good morning, Mioyshi.

oops, my bad, let me spell your name correctly, SEIKO,,,,dang dislexia ha ha
try again mio>>-->>   Sieko  <<----<<   there, I did it !!  IT is going to be a good day after all...

No worries.  I think it's misspelled more often than not. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #695 on: March 26, 2009, 09:22:17 AM »

What better time,  than now to start...   I was away from home yesterday afternoon, so had a bit of posting to go over, to catch up..

Now, under the presumption:
1. That Haleigh was taken from the home that night, because she woke up and Misty and friend??? were afraid she would talk, or knew too much.  Where would he have taken Haleigh?

2. If Haleigh was taken by person or persons unk. because of Ronald sr. lifestyle. 
a. with all the publicity, would this be a reason to continue holding her.
b. with Haleighs medical issues,  will this bring her into a public facility for medical care?
c. Did they remove her from the State?

3. If Ronald jr. was awaken that night, because he saw and heard unusual things. Why was he left in the house? 
Why just take Haleigh? 
a. Closer to her Father?
b. Can speak better than Little Ron?
c. They were so busy, they failed to see he was awake?

4. Going back to #2.  This is the far better one to look at, with the issue's of the family standing behind Ron and Misty.  Because, if it were just Misty.. I have a feeling there would be major family trouble brewing with her and the Grandparents, all being kept underwraps. And too. Ronald sr. already knows about Misty and friend, aka the weekend..  So, this goes back to the same issue's we were discussing yesterday.  Ronald's other life and occupations.

5. The story about the breakin and abduction is made up.. There is another story out there.. The Truth.

I don't really know, how much cobra found, but I do know, that he brought some amount of light into this investigation.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #696 on: March 26, 2009, 09:23:05 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys all!

Heart
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #697 on: March 26, 2009, 09:24:43 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys all!

Good Morning Heart...

flossy
Monkey Junky

Got milk?

« Reply #698 on: March 26, 2009, 09:27:59 AM »

Good morning, Monkey friends!  A big welcome to MyMonkey!   

I'm sipping my coffee and cup number one hasn't done a thing yet - I'm still waiting!  In the meantime, I think I'll pour cup number two.

It's almost Friday!  Yippee!!

If it's not one thing, it's an udder.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #699 on: March 26, 2009, 09:30:49 AM »

Good morning, Monkey friends!  A big welcome to MyMonkey!   

I'm sipping my coffee and cup number one hasn't done a thing yet - I'm still waiting!  In the meantime, I think I'll pour cup number two.

It's almost Friday!  Yippee!!

Good morning, and I'm on my third cup.. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.