May 17, 2024, 06:23:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUMORS OF BREAKING NEWS #9  (Read 231594 times)
DJTAYLOR
Scared Monkey

« Reply #340 on: June 18, 2005, 04:10:41 PM »

Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Quote from: "DJTAYLOR"
OKAY  you guys i kinda got in contact with the radio, is there any specific questions that you would like me to ask them>? since i cant listen to the radio i am on there website they are chatting in papiamentu aswering questions
so shoot some so i can ask........

DJ...do they know why the suspects are being tranferred to a prison? Is it a space issue?

no its not a space issue, its because they sentence them another 8 days and  well  aparently there has to have been some sort of evidance that made them take them to prison........but again they are very limited with what they are telling the media

this is not yet totaly comfirmed* but its what i am beeing told here on the radio site Smile
waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: June 18, 2005, 04:11:24 PM »

What type of criminals are in the prison?  What is the population?  Would they be in the general public in prison?  gonna do a search and see what I can find out.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #342 on: June 18, 2005, 04:11:34 PM »

This guy makes me think of how many young girls lately run away with older men from the internet.

His site make me think of an old Law and Order SUV episode.. man in a foreign country, bought a 14 year olf girl a ticket to somewhere in Europe, had "contacts" in the US to get her a passport and lie and say they were parents..and *poof* she was gone onto foreign soil.

I wonder if we could send his site in?
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: June 18, 2005, 04:12:09 PM »

Quote from: "Curiosity"
Quote from: "KerinTX"
Curiosity...were you able to find any examples of these "stories" Marten writes to the girls?

Sorry I'm so late gettng back to you, as I have been reading the full section of "hearts" in that luney's website. I did not find any letters, only references to the claim that he's recieved around 1500 emails from his online ads in singles sites.

What I did figure out is that he lied in is tickle site about wanting a serious relationship and marriage. His own site puts down marriage. You only have to read the negatives he's listed about marriage to figure that out. Then again, he did say it was an experiment, so probably anything he wrote wasn't meant to be serious....only to get those emails rolling in. Get a load of his thread on "hope for older guys". Also, check out a few of those threads with advice on kissing and other sexual topics. Glad he's miles away from those young ladies in Aruba. Like I said....dirty old man looking for young chicks.

Kerin - did you have a chance to look his site over? If so, what did you think?

Curiosity, I am in the process of going through the tangled (perverted) web. Pretty disgusting! I keep thinking the next level I go to may be a link of his with some online listing of girls available in a Thai brothel.

"What a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive"
chloe2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #344 on: June 18, 2005, 04:12:30 PM »

Chloe, isn't Thailand known for their sex trade? I need to look back through Selena's posts for the stats.[/quote]
Yes. Yuck. Totally.  I think the sex trade in Thailand has gained a lot of media attention lately due to the number of men who apparently go over there for sex with minors -both male and female. I believe a guy in California was recently arrested for this. The Internet has made these connections much easier for them, but as someone posted earlier (writergirl?) the FBI has begun monitoring this stuff too. Long answer to your question. Bottom line - YES.  Crying or Very sad
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #345 on: June 18, 2005, 04:12:41 PM »

By the way.. lol I already admitted my addiction to Law and Order, A&E and court TV lmao So shhhhhhh lol jk
Red
Scared Monkey

« Reply #346 on: June 18, 2005, 04:12:50 PM »

Don't forget Dan Riehl is on Fox tonight, "The Big Story Weekend" at 9pm EDT.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #347 on: June 18, 2005, 04:13:48 PM »

"Marten:
I agree in general with what men write about you in your profile page .... I would love to take it one step futher though ..... I would love to politely squeeze you very pleasantly in order to make you softly squeak .... as I believe that, if this procedure is executed in the right way and in the right places, I will discover that you have a voice of a nightingale...... Anju, what a simply gorgeous woman you are...... FYI : We have a Hindu Temple in Chiang Mai just in case you are thinking of moving within my reach..... Marten .... a Dutchman living alone in Thailand, but hopefully not for long...."

This is what HE wrote on the website on the anju that looks to be about 8.

This man is a sickie.  

It does make you wonder if there could be a link.
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #348 on: June 18, 2005, 04:14:24 PM »

From what I am gathering, they are much more private in Aruba involving criminal matters.  When you really think about it, it's the right thing to do.  We hate it because we are used to every detail being in the morning paper or on the news, but what about all of the innocent people arrested everyday?  While I don't think these guys are innocent, I know innocent people whose story has been on the front page of the paper after an arrest, only to have charges dropped later but no retraction in the paper.  Because of an arrest, the paper digs up any other dirt they can find on a person and prints that also.  Court proceedings are printed with every detail that may not even apply to the case at hand.  Then the person is let go and charges dismissed, but a reputation still ruined.  So I can respect the privacy in Aruba, even though I hate not knowing everything!!
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: June 18, 2005, 04:14:39 PM »

Quote from: "waitingtoknow"
That man Martin...he is a pedophile..it is obvious...he is in contact with many young girls....

Could there be a link????  Am I grasping for straws???

When I was looking at all the suspects' sites...I also went to some of their friends' sites...and he had had contact with almost all of them.....seems strange to me...could just be coincidence...dunno...but definitely something that should be looked into.....hence the reason I think Kerin should become.....his new prey (for information purposes only)

LOL. Well there are some in here who would hope I would be a "real" prey for him.  Very Happy
But seriously, it would be an interesting online experiment to make up a profile and post a photo and reel this guy in to see just how much info. could be squeezed out of him.

nancy_drew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #350 on: June 18, 2005, 04:15:21 PM »

Moving the suspects to prison is really just done due to the fact the jails are not equipped to house inmates for too long.  The report I read indicated the jails are far worse than the prison.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #351 on: June 18, 2005, 04:16:12 PM »

I agree Dragonfly. They seem to follow innocent until proven quilty. Somehow is the US we lost that a long time. Taint our jurys with too much press and don't get ALL the facts together and end up blowing letting criminals walk free.
Another K in Texas
Scared Monkey

« Reply #352 on: June 18, 2005, 04:16:32 PM »

Then they might be more comfortable in prison.

Ask the men on the radio if the rumor of an increased reward is true?

Please.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #353 on: June 18, 2005, 04:16:58 PM »

Quote from: "RPG"
Hi All,
Just been listening to Fox. I have great respect for Aruban people and Gov't, but the constant line about the Dutch System and how well it works does not appear to be entirely applicable to this case (since cases like this are very rare in Aruba and experience in solving case is probably also minimal.) (Also the fact that NH is still missing after all this time, and time is critical, does not help System either.)  I believe U.S. image of this case in Aruba would be much better if Gov't was willing to be more open with any facts that would not compromise the investigation and also use assets of FBI in any way possible. I get the impression that the Gov't goes on the defensive any time MSM asks a question. If I were Gov't in Aruba, I would be asking for help from anyone who could help solve the case. It would not make Gov't look inefficient to me. It would make me believe that they want to solve case ASAP.

im going in one week ,if i hear alot of that and it does nt appear to be true... i may not go backkk.....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
KerinTX
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: June 18, 2005, 04:17:17 PM »

Quote from: "Another K in Texas"
One of his links to that little girl in india is sickening.  His post on her site is horrible.  There were others who look under 15 and lots of dirty old men.

Oh I know, K! That little Indian girl was unbelievable.

waitingtoknow
Scared Monkey

« Reply #355 on: June 18, 2005, 04:17:35 PM »

Nancy....interesting...I can't imagine a Jail being worse than a prison...do you have a link to this information...I am intrigued
dragonfly
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: June 18, 2005, 04:17:43 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"
Moving the suspects to prison is really just done due to the fact the jails are not equipped to house inmates for too long.  The report I read indicated the jails are far worse than the prison.

Yes, I think the living conditions are always much better in a prison than in jail, but the prison population is usually much worse than the public drunks and shoplifters that are sitting in jail.
CaliGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #357 on: June 18, 2005, 04:17:44 PM »

:::raises hand::: Oh oh oh I wanna dot hat too! lol Let's see what we get Kerin!!!
americaninaruba
Scared Monkey

« Reply #358 on: June 18, 2005, 04:18:23 PM »

Quote from: "nancy_drew"

Hello everyone...well no the reason they are going to prison is becuase their is a time limit to be in jail and its 12 days....after 12 days their can be an extra few days if the trail cant go to court exactly after 12 days...but after that time if the detention is prolonged they have to be moved to the Prison.....the prison consists mostly of like poeple on the street in fights...or that are caught doning small things...I think their are only like 7 "murderes" in their and most of the poeple are not even local they are poeple nto from aruba that were caught tryign to transport drugs or people awaiting their extradition to the country that is looking for them and they were caught here

Just when you think you've hit rock bottom,someone throws you a shovel
Curiosity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: June 18, 2005, 04:18:42 PM »

People like Marten, are why parents need to monitor their kid's web use. Actually, I'd be appaulled if my kids were using the web to find dates. It's an easy way to get into a lot of trouble. I'm amazed at the number of teens using the web to advertise. Haven't they heard about the pedophiles out there who are watching the web?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.