May 21, 2024, 11:01:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #753 5/20 - 5/28  (Read 267349 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #400 on: May 24, 2008, 09:41:14 PM »

I know it's O/T, but I just saw Wreck's avi and cracked up. Sorry, but I just had to get my hands on it! 

Carpe! You are SO right! Anita's purse looks like one of those macaroni projects you do in 1st grade!
jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #401 on: May 24, 2008, 09:43:00 PM »

******* - yeah that suicide was in 24ora a couple days ago. 

2NJ - I don't think there were any parties like that on Sunday night when Natalee was there as it was the last day of the Soul Beach festival in 2005.  I could never find any after parties that night, only on previous nights.

The Lions district meeting for Aruba was scheduled to meet sometime during that week, unless I have been misinformed.  j/b
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: May 24, 2008, 09:43:41 PM »

I know it's O/T, but I just saw Wreck's avi and cracked up. Sorry, but I just had to get my hands on it! 

Carpe! You are SO right! Anita's purse looks like one of those macaroni projects you do in 1st grade!
got it saved for the 4th!

Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: May 24, 2008, 09:51:54 PM »

I could go on and on..But it's sickening the dirty low life trash we are all up against in this case. I am proud of all of you who refuses to forget and will continue to stand with the girl until she is brought home.
--------------------
1.Accusing the Holloaways/Twitty's of being connected to Bush and the Whitehouse and dealings with Colombia.
When PVDS himself works for the Govt of Aruba and is on several Govt committees and friends with many in the Aruban Govt who killed this case. Many of his associates and PVDS himself are connected with Colombia

2.Saying they wont go in like Cowboys to arrest the 3 last seen with Natalee.
When they already went in like Cowboys to frame two innocent men.

3.Writing the U.S. Dept of Justice to enquirer about Beth and her relationship to hitler and calling her supporters racist.
When in turn they tried to frame two innocent black men and made up the whole Hitler and slave comments. They are the racists

4.Trying to make Natalee look like a drug addict,had drugs,was drunk,pregnant and a bad kid. She dressed like a whore and talked like one.
When in reality she was a honors student,was in bible study,helped the elderly,probably a virgin and a great kid.Whats true is that it is Joran who is the drug addict,a male whore,a criminal and the bad kid. Some of the biggest skanky sluts you will ever see were in C&C and complete opposites of Natalee

5.Accusing Beth and Family of doing this all for money.

When in reality they are writing books,suing for millions and getting money for interviews,art and whatever else they can do to profit off of Natalee. Whats really sickening is the trolls making these accusation that are getting payed to do it.

6.Accusing the Holloway/Twitty's of a cover up and lying.

When in Reality they are caught red handed dozens of times covering up Natalee's murder and lying about it. They have yet to show one lie from Natalee's Family but are on record all lying themselves.

7.Making it look like Natalee was drunk and doing belly shots with strangers,horny for Joran and was a stupid whore who irresponsibly caused her own death.

When in reality they drugged her,abducted her,raped her,killed her and made her dissapear forever. Everyone knows Joran bragged about drugging girls before May 2005 and you would have to be a total idiot to overlook that. The reenactment on Dutch Tv of Natalee horny for a older dark skin Joran sealed the deal of how ridiculous and evil this cover up is.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 10:02:00 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #404 on: May 24, 2008, 09:55:25 PM »

Klaas...Hope you are tip-top in the health department...

I need a favor...can someone please provide me with a Natalee tip-line #...and a FBI/Natalee..tip-line #...phone numbers I need...

Also...any Info/links to *Reward Money* for solving the case...must provide it to contact ASAP....TIA...Destiny

FBI Tip Line at 1-877-628-2533

Thanks Kermie...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #405 on: May 24, 2008, 09:59:54 PM »

Destiny, from NataleeHolloway.com:

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, please contact the FBI Tip Line at 1-877-628-2533

Thank You too....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #406 on: May 24, 2008, 10:09:33 PM »

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1460&Itemid=34

Does anyone know what happened to this kid?  Sandy Brete?  Just curious, he wasn't a suicide, was he?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #407 on: May 24, 2008, 10:12:27 PM »

If Anita Vandersloot was in the story
The Three Little Pigs...

She would have been the one that constructed
hers out of cold cuts and cheese doodles!

...and she would have done eaten her house down before the
wolf got there, forget about all the huffin and the puffin.

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #408 on: May 24, 2008, 10:21:21 PM »

If Anita Vandersloot was in the story
The Three Little Pigs...

She would have been the one that constructed
hers out of cold cuts and cheese doodles!

...and she would have done eaten her house down before the
wolf got there, forget about all the huffin and the puffin.

You think she/he has something good for the feebies?  Also I would call directly to US.  I would not trust any communications systems down there not to be compromised.   j/b
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: May 24, 2008, 10:27:47 PM »

If you have any information regarding the disappearance of Natalee Holloway, please contact the FBI Tip Line at 1-877-628-2533

Thank You too....
Don't we need to have "international" dialing instructions? I'm afraid a toll free # in the US is futile.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #410 on: May 24, 2008, 10:31:08 PM »

Thank You too....

Turns out the number Mrskub and Kermit posted is the same number on the link I provided earlier.  I know you are going through a tough time, and just didn't want to give you something I was not absolutely sure was still an active number. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #411 on: May 24, 2008, 10:33:38 PM »

Thank You too....
Don't we need to have "international" dialing instructions? I'm afraid a toll free # in the US is futile.

'1' is the international code for US....some other countries have more digits...it's a nightmare if you don't have notes in front of you!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #412 on: May 24, 2008, 10:35:52 PM »

Thank You too....

Turns out the number Mrskub and Kermit posted is the same number on the link I provided earlier.  I know you are going through a tough time, and just didn't want to give you something I was not absolutely sure was still an active number. 

Thank You 2NJ....sorry 'bout my little hissy fit earlier today...just trying to get the info they want, to them...and...ya know...I'm gonna stick around here tonight...it's one of my *safe* havens...

Love You Monkeys....

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #413 on: May 24, 2008, 10:49:59 PM »

Thank You too....

Love Your Avi!!!!!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #414 on: May 24, 2008, 10:52:16 PM »

Thank You too....

'1' is the international code for US....some other countries have more digits...it's a nightmare if you don't have notes in front of you!!

2NJ...nightmare it is....if I don't have all my numbers written down in front of me, for every call I make...I'm sunk...I also take notes while I'm on each call...it gets crazy sometimes  Wink

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #415 on: May 24, 2008, 11:33:16 PM »

Thank You too....

Thank You 2NJ....sorry 'bout my little hissy fit earlier today...just trying to get the info they want, to them...and...ya know...I'm gonna stick around here tonight...it's one of my *safe* havens...

Love You Monkeys....

Even me????  blue
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #416 on: May 24, 2008, 11:46:07 PM »

Breaking news in Aruba involving a tourist snorkeling at Baby Beach.

owing to beat alarma for man cu owing to bay snorkel at baby beach y owing to desaparece for of view they owing to succeed achieve the curpa canto of lama behind ex-nanki, personal of ambulance owing to try c.p.r. for salbe while is hibe hospital

(Papi Translation)
saturday nightfall one tourist masculino owing to bay snorkel at baby beach but after of one rato ela desaparece for of view. familiarnan cu was at the sitio owing to beat alarma y owing to avisa cuero of rescate of bombero of the susedido, at once owing to dirigi 3 unidad for her sitio for give one hand. one rato after owing to achieve the curpa is drief canto of lama behind nanki. according informacionnan extra oficial muy probably the tourist owing to hay one atake of curazon y owing to less his duikbril y owing to try arrive canto liher but unfortunately the not owing to succeed arrive at time.

http://www.awe24.com/
« Last Edit: May 24, 2008, 11:51:24 PM by Observer » Logged

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #417 on: May 25, 2008, 12:05:11 AM »

Thank You too....

Love You Monkeys....

Even me????  blue
Yes Dear Monkey...even you....

jackb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #418 on: May 25, 2008, 12:05:19 AM »

Breaking news in Aruba involving a tourist snorkeling at Baby Beach.

owing to beat alarma for man cu owing to bay snorkel at baby beach y owing to desaparece for of view they owing to succeed achieve the curpa canto of lama behind ex-nanki, personal of ambulance owing to try c.p.r. for salbe while is hibe hospital

(Papi Translation)
saturday nightfall one tourist masculino owing to bay snorkel at baby beach but after of one rato ela desaparece for of view. familiarnan cu was at the sitio owing to beat alarma y owing to avisa cuero of rescate of bombero of the susedido, at once owing to dirigi 3 unidad for her sitio for give one hand. one rato after owing to achieve the curpa is drief canto of lama behind nanki. according informacionnan extra oficial muy probably the tourist owing to hay one atake of curazon y owing to less his duikbril y owing to try arrive canto liher but unfortunately the not owing to succeed arrive at time.

http://www.awe24.com/

Guess he didn't make it.  Wonder what that bruise is on his ankle.
Recon somone held him under? 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: May 25, 2008, 02:45:54 AM »

Is it me??? I think it has been at least 20 years that I've seen American newspapers actually show dead corpses on their front page. To me -- it's just over-the-top morbid.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.