May 14, 2024, 04:08:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #6  (Read 391187 times)
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1120 on: August 20, 2008, 04:46:43 PM »

The paternity question comes up now and then.  One would think that Casey, with no money and no high school diploma, would want and need child support.  And even though Cindy might want Caylee all to herself, she and George seem pretty strapped financially, so one would think they would encourage Casey to ask for child support.  So...anyone think the dad is married or maybe even in prison or something that makes them hesitate to acknowledge who the father is?  Or perhaps it is a question of having too many possibilities to narrow them down.  For whatever reason, they let Jesse Grund think he was the father for a while.  Did they think it too, or were they just using him and his family for free child care?  For some reason I doubt the Jesus Ortiz theory.  It is just too convenient, with him dying in a car crash.

I don't think Casey has a clue who the daddy is.  I think the crash and subsequent obituary triggered the story.  Casey is like Kevin Spacy in the movie, "All the Usual Suspects".  She hears a name....Zenaida, or reads something...Jesus Ortiz and all of a sudden it is woven into her tapestry of lies.  She's a real whack job.

I wouldn't read too much into the "who's the Daddy" mess.  Not putting a name on a birth certificate allows for certain "benefits" when applying for govt aid.  I don't think it necessarily speaks to the lack of knowledge as to who the Father actually is.

I'd bet they knew who Caylee's father was (at least she did).  As someone who's accepted a step-daughter as my own when the biological is nowhere to be found, I can relate to at least that part of it...

I agree, the benefits part of it may be true, but if she really did know than why would this family let Jesse, the ex-fiance and his family believe that he was the father.  He and his family babysat Caylee for 1 1/2 years until a paternity test (prompted by what....I don't know) proved he wasn't the daddy.  That would be too cruel. 

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1121 on: August 20, 2008, 04:46:49 PM »

That is kind of my point.  If LE thinks she is deceast, shouldnt they still be looking, unless they just dont know where to look. 

They are looking for the missing 5 year old.

Precisely.  WHAT MOTHER (I don't care what the circumstances either) waits to report a missing child - COME ON!!!  I am starting to shout, sorry monkeys.  This is just soooooo stupid.  And transparent.

I understand your frustration.  The big difference here is that the 5 year old boy wasn't missing for 31 days before it was reported.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1122 on: August 20, 2008, 04:47:12 PM »

Rick
AOL

|
23 hrs ago

Throw the book at her wrote:
    <quoted text>
    How did Casey have access, Rick? Did she go see your dad in the nursing home often? My heart goes out to your parents, btw. Cannot imagine how hard this must be on your mom.

Rick's Response:
Casey's grandma,(my mom) lives right around the corner from the nursing home. Casey found the checkbooks in my moms bedroom. She stole 1 from each account. My mom can write a check for my dad but it has to be for the nursing home and nothing else. Casey tried to cash and did cash it at a store for 354 dollars. I don;t know what she bought though.

Rick
AOL

23 hrs ago

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
    George having the background in LE he has, why in sam hill would he clean the car like he did?? and should he not know the cadaver dogs knew what they were smelling?? you would think with his background he would know and face the truth..for Caylees sake if for anyone at all...or was he a crooked cop?

Rick's Response:

Not a crook, just dumb.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1123 on: August 20, 2008, 04:47:53 PM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?
I saw pictures of George in the delivery room with Casey and Caylee,George cut Caylee's cord.... :/

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: August 20, 2008, 04:48:47 PM »

OOPS - didn't put that in the right spot of the quote - see I get so annoyed.  Type ahead of the brain - hate it when that happens.

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1125 on: August 20, 2008, 04:49:09 PM »

Cindy's Brother Rick (supposedly) is posting on this blog now. Here's his avatar

And here's one of his posts. I'll see if I can find more.

You are a stupid, stupid man. Someone put my name and address on the other post 2 days ago when I revealed who I was. I don't care to have my last name put out there. Give me your email address and I will send you some of my pix from my wedding where my sister and Casey were present. I understand you right to be skeptacle but if you knew the Anthony family you would know that she has 3 brothers and that I am the one that lives in Myrtle Beach, SC. What is you affiliation with the Anthony's? You really know nothing of them except what you see on TV. I don't want my picture on TV. As a family member I am ashamed that this happened to someone in MY family. I wouldn't ever have imagined anything so terrible happing to even anyone that I know let alone my family. I love my sister and feel bad for her. i in know way badmouthed her. I only filled in the blanks as to what I know to be true on what happened. This has been hard on all of us family members and has nearly killed what is left of my father. My mom and dad have to be on sedatives as they are so upset. My dad is 85 years old and has had a stroke. He was doing okay until this happened. Mom can't even talk to Cindy any more as Cindy won't talk to family anymore. They are hurting very much. I am not seeking fame or fortune from this. I am embarressed by all of this as it is. There are some really kind people on this blog. I was only trying to give them some back ground on this situation. The police have tons of information that they won't release to the public. They suspect that Caylee is dead as there is NO evidence of a babysitter. I ask Cindy to show me one person who has ever seen the sitter other than Casey and I will believe you. I begged her to just tell me that someone could verify a babysitter. She couldn't!

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p773

That is sad. Even family members know there must be more to the story.

Very sad.  This has got to be heartwrenching for the poor GGM and GGP, as well as the uncle.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Sleeks
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: August 20, 2008, 04:50:35 PM »

Can anyone tell me if they have ever seen a photo of Caylee and George???I have seen Caylee and Casey,Caylee and Lee,Caylee and Great-Grandpa,shoot Casey even has a photo of Caylee and Cindy that says"my girls" ...How come I have not seen one of Caylee and George??I did not get to see all of her photos though so I was wondering if anyone has seen one and if so was it recent?
I saw pictures of George in the delivery room with Casey and Caylee,George cut Caylee's cord.... :/

OK did NOT know that info, personally that is VERY STRANGE.  Sure perhaps Casey didn't have that certain someone with her, but GRANDPA - OMG!!!

2 + 2 Is Always 4 !!!

Any More Questions???
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: August 20, 2008, 04:52:00 PM »

Rick
AOL

|
23 hrs ago

Throw the book at her wrote:
    <quoted text>
    How did Casey have access, Rick? Did she go see your dad in the nursing home often? My heart goes out to your parents, btw. Cannot imagine how hard this must be on your mom.

Rick's Response:
Casey's grandma,(my mom) lives right around the corner from the nursing home. Casey found the checkbooks in my moms bedroom. She stole 1 from each account. My mom can write a check for my dad but it has to be for the nursing home and nothing else. Casey tried to cash and did cash it at a store for 354 dollars. I don;t know what she bought though.

Rick
AOL

23 hrs ago

Hoping4TheBest wrote:
    George having the background in LE he has, why in sam hill would he clean the car like he did?? and should he not know the cadaver dogs knew what they were smelling?? you would think with his background he would know and face the truth..for Caylees sake if for anyone at all...or was he a crooked cop?

Rick's Response:

Not a crook, just dumb.

OMG I am reading all these too over at topix DUH (whoever that is claims he's lying) But I believe Duh is the one Jesse's Dad said was dumb or somethin like that...I just seen the one where Rick says George is not Casey's real dad..
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1128 on: August 20, 2008, 04:52:33 PM »

Question regarding the searching.  Do you think LE is not searching because they dont know where to search?  Even if they thought she was deceast, wouldnt they still search unless they just didnt know where to look?

It just seems like at this point there isnt much consequence for loosing your child.  It is hard not to feel like if there was anything (evidence) they would move on it.

I just can't figure out about not searching it is driving me crazy..I am just fine with Casey behind bars..But this getting ridiculos all I hear on the news is CASEY CASEY CASEY!!!Why are we not hearing about CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!Why are we not hearing of any major searching!WHY!WHY!WHY!!I have had enough of playing Casey's games and acting like they are buying her stupid kidnapping game. Seriously if they are trying to play kiss-a** with Casey just so they are not wasting man hours searching, in hopes Casey will crack I am going to crack..

Thanks for letting me vent !!ITS driving me crazy!!Why is no one looking for poor little Caylee..

I believe it's because LE already knows Caylee is dead.  They are getting their ducks in a row.  Baez is pushing for Casey's release in hopes that LE will be forced to show their cards early in order to keep her in jail.  This could put them at a disadvantage...which is exactly what Baez is trying to do.  It's all a dog & pony show!!  I have a lot more faith in Orlando LE than I did in Aruban LE. 

I know you are probably right..But I guess its upseting because just cause they know Caylee is no longer with us, doesn't translate in my book to not needing to search..

Searches are costly.  I think they are spending their time and money on trying to find Caylee by gathering evidence to present to Casey to force her to confess.  I don't know...maybe just wishful thinking on my part.

Searches are costly!!! We are talking about a 3 year old little girl not a dog...Dead or alive Caylee deserves to be found. And they are not looking now I know from prior murder cases that they always look for the body always look for the weapon. Why is nobody looking?? I heard it again today the detective said we have no evidence to say that Caylee is dead.LE is stuck they do not know what to do most cases are solved because of a eye witness or someone comes forwardand says this is who did it..They don't have that in this case only way they are gonna solve this case is by good detective work, following every lead and searching for clues not sitting in the office and waiting for Casey to talk

I know it probably seems like they're sitting in the office doing nothing, but I believe that the detectives working this want the case solved as much as we do.  Many cases would never be solved if LE told the media every step they were taking.  Some things just need to be kept close to the vest until the right time. 

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: August 20, 2008, 04:53:49 PM »

OK did NOT know that info, personally that is VERY STRANGE.  Sure perhaps Casey didn't have that certain someone with her, but GRANDPA - OMG!!!

Is there an archive on this site for pics regarding the case and those involved?
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1130 on: August 20, 2008, 04:54:58 PM »

OMG I am reading all these too over at topix DUH (whoever that is claims he's lying) But I believe Duh is the one Jesse's Dad said was dumb or somethin like that...I just seen the one where Rick says George is not Casey's real dad.

Did you read the one where he is talking about coming to his wedding visably pregnant and all three of the stooges denying it? 

very sad
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: August 20, 2008, 04:55:08 PM »

Yes, third strike, right below this.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: August 20, 2008, 04:55:42 PM »

RickA1P71

Comments: 66
AOL

20 hrs ago

_Tanja_ wrote:
    <quoted text>
    Rick is George Caseys biological father?

Are you kidding me?! No he is not.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
AzGrama
Scared Monkey

Addie, spoiled rotten Min Pin with ginormous ears!

« Reply #1133 on: August 20, 2008, 04:55:51 PM »

mrskub, thanks for the posts from brother/uncle Rick.  It is totally fascinating.  Great Job!!  Keep it coming.

Casey Anthony = Keyser Soze
    "The Usual Suspects"
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: August 20, 2008, 04:56:19 PM »

K-E-Y-S-E-R  S-O-Z-E C-a-s-e-y  A-n-t-h-o-n-y

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1135 on: August 20, 2008, 04:56:45 PM »

I guess I am just stupid or something..but why does this make me have a sick feeling in my stomach?  I don't think this would happen in our family.  GP would be outside waiting or if football season sitting in front of the nearest television, but not in there cutting the cord.  Now I am certain this family is nuts...oh well. MOO
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1136 on: August 20, 2008, 04:57:27 PM »

Mrskub - If the pic of Rick is not photo shopped and he is a legitimate poster then there are more fractures in that family.
Is he saying that Cindy is not talking to her Mother?  How odd.  One would think they would take comfort from one another with this dear Grandchild and Great Grandchild missing.

Not if the family is split on believing Casey's BS.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1137 on: August 20, 2008, 04:57:33 PM »

Here's some more from Cindy's brother

Rick

Yesterday

I am one of Cindy's older brothers. She has three all total. I have two older brothers. Cindy was the baby of the family and the only girl. She married George when he was a cop in Warren, Ohio. She talked George into going into his dad's car business. George didn't get along with his dad very well then. They scuffeled and George put his dad through a window at the dealership. George was asked to leave. No charges were filed. George started his own car lot and 2nd mortgaged his and Cindy's home. The business failed and they lost their home. They moved to Florida where Cindy got a job at a doctors clinic. She was the lead nurse at a really good orthepedic doctor office before she met George. She quit when she had Lee. That is some basics that will get everyone up to speed.

http://www.topix.net/forum/county/orange-fl/T4UHQV6DMIUFOA9C5/p730

Well, if Rick is Cindy's brother, then this would explain all of the real estate/mortgage transactions seen in the count clerk records we discussed a few days ago.  George's temper seems to be confirmed here, as well.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1138 on: August 20, 2008, 04:58:38 PM »

Is that really true about gramps cutting the cord?  That would freak me out.  No way no how in he!! would my dad be in there, nor would he want to.  Yuck
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: August 20, 2008, 04:59:13 PM »

There you are Lalas.  I have followed you all over the net to apoligize to you for yesterday.  Me sorry!  And as far as having Dad in the delivery room, my Dad is totally blind (all my family is) and I still wouldnt want him in there!!!!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.