May 21, 2024, 08:21:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #768 9/9 through 9/15/08  (Read 290356 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: September 11, 2008, 12:29:21 PM »

The day that Renfro created the big diversion and led everyone on the wild goose chase wasn't June 6th, was it?

I think it was the 9th maybe even the 10-11

It may have been the 6th that van der Straten made some sort of announcment. I know he made a few, but I was thinking it was the one about Natalee no longer being alive. There is something sticking in my mind about the 6th.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #401 on: September 11, 2008, 12:29:36 PM »

SS if anyone does it's Klaas, but hopefully she's still asleep !

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

I actually never heard of a Masonic cemetary.........

Caps, godspeed and be safe.

Hi there!  Do you still have any of that info?  It would be great if we could repost it in here.  Thanks!

Klaas and Red have copy, some of us worked on the assimilation of it in report form but it's copyrighted material by SM.

Don't you think if there is something of merit with this witness that JKelly will become involved? I can't imagine otherwise and hopefully he can guide this.

By this point much of this witness' contribution is a matter of record, so I'm not sure any impact can be made upon individual statements as they relate to colors of jeep, shirts, etc? I think that horse is likely already out of the barn perse.

I wasn't asking for myself...it was for someone else that asked me about it.  Yes, the colors matter for one reason...Joran was wearing a white shirt and that is what the witness told the first time to Mos.  That to me is important if for no other reason than to back Mos in a corner as having known this for some time and not acting on it.  I have discovered that just because we know some thing in here does make it known to those that really need the info.   A lot gets lost even though we are told the FBI or the family knows this...some times they really do not know it.  Thanks.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #402 on: September 11, 2008, 12:37:26 PM »

Des (or anyone), who is behind Tim returning to Aruba? (I gather it is NOT Mos!)

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #403 on: September 11, 2008, 12:38:13 PM »

The day that Renfro created the big diversion and led everyone on the wild goose chase wasn't June 6th, was it?

when she hopped on the center console of the van in Jug's group and lead them to the court house - that occurred on 6-13-2005.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #404 on: September 11, 2008, 12:41:08 PM »

In either Dave's book, or in Beth's,  that wild goose chase staged by Renfro is described.   Am hurriedly skimming through both, but cannot locate it just yet to see what the date was. 

In Dave's book, he says that Joran & the Kalpoes were "finally arrested on suspicion of involvement with Natalee's disappearance."
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #405 on: September 11, 2008, 12:43:10 PM »

when she hopped on the center console of the van in Jug's group and lead them to the court house - that occurred on 6-13-2005.

Thanks Rob - I didn't have time to check.  I knew it wasn't the 6th.
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: September 11, 2008, 12:44:19 PM »

Hi Rob!   Thanks!   
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #407 on: September 11, 2008, 12:45:45 PM »

In either Dave's book, or in Beth's,  that wild goose chase staged by Renfro is described.   Am hurriedly skimming through both, but cannot locate it just yet to see what the date was. 

In Dave's book, he says that Joran & the Kalpoes were "finally arrested on suspicion of involvement with Natalee's disappearance."

Ooops- Left out the date: June 9th.  Am ver klempt-lol.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: September 11, 2008, 12:50:18 PM »

dutchlady was the first poster to relate a theory regarding a crypt and that was in the end of summer/early fall just months post Natalee's disappearance. I think we all assumed it would be in the graveyard around the corner from Paulus' home, I believe St Anne's? I'd have to look back at my notes from dutchlady and Hammer to be sure.....

Hi there!  Do you still have any of that info?  It would be great if we could repost it in here.  Thanks!

Klaas and Red have copy, some of us worked on the assimilation of it in report form but it's copyrighted material by SM.

Don't you think if there is something of merit with this witness that JKelly will become involved? I can't imagine otherwise and hopefully he can guide this.

By this point much of this witness' contribution is a matter of record, so I'm not sure any impact can be made upon individual statements as they relate to colors of jeep, shirts, etc? I think that horse is likely already out of the barn perse.

I wasn't asking for myself...it was for someone else that asked me about it.  Yes, the colors matter for one reason...Joran was wearing a white shirt and that is what the witness told the first time to Mos.  That to me is important if for no other reason than to back Mos in a corner as having known this for some time and not acting on it.  I have discovered that just because we know some thing in here does make it known to those that really need the info.   A lot gets lost even though we are told the FBI or the family knows this...some times they really do not know it.  Thanks.

I read red t shirt and clear colored trousers/pants which I take to mean beige or something near that ... maybe even white or off white.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #409 on: September 11, 2008, 12:52:10 PM »

The shirt was wet and muddy - 5 centimetres up -  witness saw this when he walked, head down, near a lamplight.
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #410 on: September 11, 2008, 12:55:11 PM »

The million dollar question....

Will PVDS flood the island with his "now-opened" sweat glands?

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #411 on: September 11, 2008, 12:56:10 PM »

Dave says:  "Approximately SIX days after Natalee disappeared, two men, Abraham Jones and Antonius Mickey John, former security guards who had worked in a hotel down the street from the Holiday Inn where Natalee was staying, were arrested, etc."      June sixth.   Remember all of the TV hullabaloo with KJ ??   Good distraction....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #412 on: September 11, 2008, 01:05:29 PM »

no problem - I know you are gonna be busy for the next few days.

btw - there are some other events created by Renfo - that was just one.

if you figure that the body of Ms. Wever was already at the funeral home on the night of 6-5-2005, that means that the conspiracy was already hatched and about to be completed when Janssen kicked in the door of the sec guards.

There are two statements that conflict each other in great detail.

one is where there is no cause to believe that Natalee is dead and the other is when the moved on the guards on suspicion of murder and related charges. One statement was made by Van Der Stratten and the other was made by Janssen almost simultaneously.

these statements in their own right and on the dates they were made leads me to believe that they already knew the guards were going to be arrested - and this is - the peace offering. Yesterday, I asked if the H/T were unaware of the peace offering or refused it...I think at that point Janssen went ahead anyway and slammed this down the throats of the American public.

This cause Beth to act and demand that the real perps were apprehended. This is when it all started in my opinion.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #413 on: September 11, 2008, 01:05:50 PM »

Hiker you are echoing my sentiments from yesterday.  This witness has been known for a while and still ALE has not acted on this....trust me on this one guys...unless they can get a body out of all this Mos will ignore this too.  Everyone needs to remain calm...we could still be disappointed in the long run.

good Morning to everyone...Lala's, I agree with you competely...I will not allow myself to get excited over this......does anyone know who was responsible for bringing the witness to Houston for poloygraph tets???  Was TES a part of this??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #414 on: September 11, 2008, 01:06:33 PM »

Hi Rob!   Thanks!   

hi ya Ono - always nice to see ya.

+++

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #415 on: September 11, 2008, 01:07:59 PM »

I sure hope that the witness is kept well protected...

OR else he may be stuffed in a barrel, beheaded, and declared DEAD BY SUICIDE.

We all know what great lengths Aruba will go to protect its image, and the Sloots...

I was told he's well protected...

uummm I wonder what that means...if he is being well protected by Aruban LE.. or anyplace in Aruba.. I would be very frightened if I were him!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #416 on: September 11, 2008, 01:09:59 PM »

if you figure that the body of Ms. Wever was already at the funeral home on the night of 6-5-2005, that means that the conspiracy was already hatched and about to be completed when Janssen kicked in the door of the sec guards.

one is where there is no cause to believe that Natalee is dead and the other is when the moved on the guards on suspicion of murder and related charges. One statement was made by Van Der Stratten and the other was made by Janssen almost simultaneously.

these statements in their own right and on the dates they were made leads me to believe that they already knew the guards were going to be arrested - and this is - the peace offering. Yesterday, I asked if the H/T were unaware of the peace offering or refused it...I think at that point Janssen went ahead anyway and slammed this down the throats of the American public.

This cause Beth to act and demand that the real perps were apprehended. This is when it all started in my opinion.

another point 6-5-2005 is the first date that Tamara Waldron appears on the boards and makes the statement that they are hopeful that Natalee is alive and there is no evidence of a crime... yet earlier that morning the guards were arrested on suspicion of murder.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: September 11, 2008, 01:13:05 PM »

I read red t shirt and clear colored trousers/pants which I take to mean beige or something near that ... maybe even white or off white.
p. s.  Lalas - I read this on Red's front page post of the 10th Sept.  on the continuing page
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: September 11, 2008, 01:14:16 PM »

can, that was my take on the report as well, that both shirt and pants were muddied.

Lala's please send me an email, I don't think I have the correct addy for you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: September 11, 2008, 01:17:44 PM »

another point 6-5-2005 is the first date that Tamara Waldron appears on the boards and makes the statement that they are hopeful that Natalee is alive and there is no evidence of a crime... yet earlier that morning the guards were arrested on suspicion of murder.

Just checked on van der Straten's thread and the guards were arrested on June 5th and it was on June 12 that he said that he believed Natalee was no longer alive.

Rob... the boy that drowned at maybe Conchi? the 6th?

Sunny...sorry don't know if TES had anything to do with the lie detector test.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.