May 21, 2024, 12:22:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #642 6/19 - 6/20/2007  (Read 154179 times)
Marlee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #780 on: June 20, 2007, 05:05:15 PM »

Tim is doing a press conference thing....he said if 150 people showed up tomorrow it would not be enough
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #781 on: June 20, 2007, 05:06:10 PM »

This is an interesting comment by LRain at BFN:

I'm gonna put this out there too.........did the recent wedding in the family to a lady that promotes Aruba have anything to do with the change of heart concerning the boycott??  I don't mean to offend but it's a reasonable thought but one that doesn't have to be answered by Natalee's family or anyone else for that matter...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #782 on: June 20, 2007, 05:07:19 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
the father wore a disguise as he took the pregnant mother out of the house

BET IT ALL

Hi there Robots.. I hope mom and her unborn child are safe and sound.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: June 20, 2007, 05:08:10 PM »

Someone started a poll at BFN regarding the boycott.  Here are the results of that poll so far:

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #784 on: June 20, 2007, 05:09:08 PM »

Quote from: "sirensong"

I'm gonna put this out there too.........did the recent wedding in the family to a lady that promotes Aruba have anything to do with the change of heart concerning the boycott??  I don't mean to offend but it's a reasonable thought but one that doesn't have to be answered by Natalee's family or anyone else for that matter...

I don't see how that would influence Robin and Dave.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: June 20, 2007, 05:09:10 PM »

I really doubt it.  That wedding was months ago.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #786 on: June 20, 2007, 05:09:34 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "Easywriter"
What has been said today at BFN about Robin's letter?  Anything?

Hi Easy  Smile
 Have not heard anything?  I can't read at BFN.. not a member.. so I have no idea? I would imagine if there was more said.. someone would have posted here. IMO

Hi Angie!  I'm not a member either and don't care to signup.  Just wondered if any of them had an opinion about that one topic.

I used to read there when we were able. But.. I am lucky to keep caught up here anymore. I do appreciate the posts brought over from some of our Monkey Folks that can get in.  Hope you are feeling better today. Wink
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #787 on: June 20, 2007, 05:10:48 PM »

does BFN stand for BLOGS for NATALEE ?

which in turn means they should be SUPPORTING NATALEE Cool

Robots.. Yes BFN stands for Blog For Natalee..
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #788 on: June 20, 2007, 05:12:02 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Tim is doing a press conference thing....he said if 150 people showed up tomorrow it would not be enough

Shocked  Marlee for the missing gal in Ohio? That dont soud good.  Sad
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #789 on: June 20, 2007, 05:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
They are arguing with MIP6 and Reality about the boycott or non-boycott.  Those who wish to boycott still will, those that never wanted a boycott won't.

Debbie at BFN posted this:

Read Robin's post carefully... she states that if you are boycotting Aruba for them it is not necessary anymore, she also states that it is a individual choice.  

No one has to defend their decisions or denounce them.... it is a personal choice.

NOT NECESSARY anymore??

what the heck does that mean ?

so, if it isnt needed anymore??????????

then why not anymore ????

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #790 on: June 20, 2007, 05:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "Marlee"
Quote from: "Dihannah1"
Ok,  I am off this week from Surgery on Monday and don't return back to work until next Tues.  I live about 2 hrs. away from the missing mom in Ohio.  Though I can't talk all week, I feel compelled to go help with the search.  It would also be such an perfect opportunity and honor to finally meet Tim!  When is he going?  Any other Buckeyse out there interested?  Marlee?

I would go DiHannah it's only a couple of hours for me too.  I couldn't leave until Friday afternoon tho because I have an appointment that can not be canceled.

Ok, let's play it by ear.  With my voice down for the week, I'll see if my friend can go to.  Hate to meet a monkey I can't talk to Smile, but would love to finally meet one!  I'll let you know and if I feel comfortable enough with going for sure, we'll come up with a quickie plan for going this weekend.  Hopefully they find her and baby alive by then!  We have each other's email,  so I will be in touch one way or the other.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #791 on: June 20, 2007, 05:14:23 PM »

thank you

bunny  Laughing  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #792 on: June 20, 2007, 05:14:28 PM »

Someone started a poll at BFN regarding the boycott.  Here are the results of that poll so far:

Man I need glasses.. lol
  I guess if Robin and Dave feel the way they do.. its their choice IMO. I am just as confused as to "WHY" as anyone else is. I doubt thats going to deter any others from how they feel. IMO
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: June 20, 2007, 05:16:03 PM »

They are arguing with MIP6 and Reality about the boycott or non-boycott.  Those who wish to boycott still will, those that never wanted a boycott won't.

Debbie at BFN posted this:

Read Robin's post carefully... she states that if you are boycotting Aruba for them it is not necessary anymore, she also states that it is a individual choice.  

No one has to defend their decisions or denounce them.... it is a personal choice.

NOT NECESSARY anymore??

what the heck does that mean ?

so, if it isnt needed anymore??????????

then why not anymore ????

Yes, very curious comment, to say the least.  I would really love to know what is going on.  Do they know something they can't say yet about current investigation?  Wish Dave or Beth would speak up on news.
Looking forward to watching Carla tonight!

sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #794 on: June 20, 2007, 05:16:10 PM »

I don't even know what wedding they are talking about.   I think it is interesting that many at BFN feel that Reality and MIP6 get away with saying anything, while the rest are admonished or deleted.  Is MIP6 really Posner?  If it is, you better believe the boycott is working.  Why else would a  man like him be arguing with everyone online?   I don't post much there, just look to see if there is anything new.  There is always so much fighting going on, it's hard to read through for updates.  I keep checking to see if Ramm has put up any more chapters of Urine's book.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #795 on: June 20, 2007, 05:16:35 PM »

thank you

bunny  Laughing  Cool

Shocked  You are most welcome .  lol
<I still think you were at a party I was at years ago..  Twisted Evil >
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #796 on: June 20, 2007, 05:18:33 PM »

I don't even know what wedding they are talking about.   I think it is interesting that many at BFN feel that Reality and MIP6 get away with saying anything, while the rest are admonished or deleted.  Is MIP6 really Posner?  If it is, you better believe the boycott is working.  Why else would a  man like him be arguing with everyone online?   I don't post much there, just look to see if there is anything new.  There is always so much fighting going on, it's hard to read through for updates.  I keep checking to see if Ramm has put up any more chapters of Urine's book.

MIP6 is Mark Purcell.
 I find is odd that nothing more from Jorans book has came out latley.
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #797 on: June 20, 2007, 05:18:41 PM »

Man I need glasses.. lol
  I guess if Robin and Dave feel the way they do.. its their choice IMO. I am just as confused as to "WHY" as anyone else is. I doubt thats going to deter any others from how they feel. IMO

Shoot, I have glasses on and STILL can't read it! Laughing

There has to be a specific reason they feel this way suddenly....

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #798 on: June 20, 2007, 05:20:02 PM »

I can "remotely" see Robin & Dave telling supporters they don't need to support a boycott on their behalf anymore -- but I will NEVER understand Robin cozying up with the likes of Gagal, this MIP6, idiot or the likes.

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #799 on: June 20, 2007, 05:20:43 PM »

Red has contacts with Dave, right?  Maybe he can ask why they are coming out and saying this all of a sudden?  They may have reason not to say anything specific, but could give an explanation to ease our minds somewhat?  Even give us hope?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.