May 16, 2024, 12:08:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #30  (Read 390305 times)
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 25, 2008, 01:55:24 PM »

Dolce, Im going to Austin City Limits tomorrow - probably be the oldest person there!!!

A1 say hello to Alison Krauss for me....

A1 is spicey, are you a "Spice Girl" A1?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
alwayz-wondering
Scared Monkey

« Reply #921 on: September 25, 2008, 01:56:36 PM »

Wow LE is saying they think she was dumped in dumpster by Amscot.. Maybe LP does no what he is talking about
Where did you see that  Carpe and I called in that tip Carpe did all the work

Huh??

Nancy Grace said it..has not talked about it yet?

If she was in dumpster how in the world are they gonna find her? Did Amscot have a independent contract with someone to empty dumpsters

Still behind in my reading but...

This same thing happened in the area I live, a father snatched his son, murdered him and put him in a dumpster (father admitted it).  LE and volunteers spent weeks searching the landfill, and unfortunately were never successful.  Had it not been for that happening around here, the thought of placing Caylee in a dumpster would have never crossed my mind.  But knowing what we do about the person who gave birth to her (sorry I can no longer call her a mother), that really is the most likely thing that happened simply because it takes little effort to place someone in the dumpster. Casey is dumb and unmotivated, point blank!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 25, 2008, 01:56:57 PM »

Oops, darn mouse.  Tomm, ok and of course!

mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #923 on: September 25, 2008, 01:57:05 PM »

Lp stated that Casey was staying at a hotel..That's what made him think about exactly where she was for the cell phone pings...He said that it was close enough that Casey could have been at either place...Yet there was no receipts for a hotel that were made public.. so i wonder how he knows about the hotel..I also got the impression when he said it on ng he tried to back track out of it...Like he wasn't supposed to mention it yet i can't remember the dates he was saying.

Maybe she paid for the hotel with the cash she probably stole from Amy.. that $400.   By paying cash, she'd think there would be no paper trail.  (I don't know what information is required for people paying cash). If this is the case, she may have used a fake name.  But if she was staying at a hotel with Caylee - if anybody had seen them (or her) at a hotel during that time period where she was "missing"- somebody would have come forward by now, I would have to assume?  I wonder if hotels in this particular area have been searched outback with cadaver dogs?

I haven't heard anything about hotels being searched with cadaver dogs..They may be searching near one yet never mentioned the hotel just the area..I think lp said that the cell phone ping could have came from the anthony home or a hotel near by. I'm not 100% positive of the area he said the ping could have been from either location but i remember he stated hotel.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #924 on: September 25, 2008, 01:58:08 PM »

Oops, darn mouse.  Tomm, ok and of course!

It's Always the mouse

Peace Monkeys
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #925 on: September 25, 2008, 02:00:09 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things? All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #926 on: September 25, 2008, 02:00:49 PM »

I also agree with the poster who said that Casey and Caylee may well have been living out of her car for days. She really was in a desperate situation. She was stealing money from family and friends.  She was running out of gas and bumming off friends for transportation and food and shelter.  She was putting on a happy face but she must have been miserable and scared inside.  And she was telling one lie after another.

I still think she killed Caylee though I do not know how.  I think Caylee's body was in the trunk of the car long enough to leave the stench of death. 

But I think if she had not killed Caylee, she would have given her away or even walked away from her.  She would have done anything to keep her mother from getting Caylee.
If that were the case, and she was living in such close quarters with Caylee, being a child I can see how she might have gotten annoying and Casey snapped on her.  She already has resentment built up against her, and now she is having to steal to cover for herself and this child.
I am not making excuses for her, just trying to understand her mental state.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #927 on: September 25, 2008, 02:02:22 PM »

Dolce, Im going to Austin City Limits tomorrow - probably be the oldest person there!!!
Aw...no you wont!  There are lots of people in denial that they are old.  I am sure you will not be the oldest there!!  Wear something cute 

Sshhhh...it's not nice to talk about me that way in public. 
Oh hush BT you are not old!  I would never say bad things about my Monkey buddies!!

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #928 on: September 25, 2008, 02:03:39 PM »

Sharon, if you are still here, glad to hear that you made out alright from the storm. We are still cleaning up our yard from Gustav....My son skipped his weight-lifting class yesterday due to the fact that there are so many tree-cutting trucks on the roads you can't get anywhere unless  you leave an hour early, plus I hate getting in their way when they are obviously working so hard...

Thank you Cubbeegirl!  I am glad that you are alright too!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 25, 2008, 02:04:43 PM »

Aw...no you wont!  There are lots of people in denial that they are old.  I am sure you will not be the oldest there!!  Wear something cute 

Geesh you make me laugh!!!

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #930 on: September 25, 2008, 02:07:54 PM »

Well of course I'd be the outcast.I'm not so sure Cindy is the root of Caseys's evil though it sure would look good at her defense trial.Could someone please show me documented proof where Casey is saying that her mother called her all these things? All I've seen is Lee saying that this is what Casey told him.It could be, but I'd have to see it.I don't even recall Lee saying he ever heard it either first hand from Cindy.In defense of Cindy,if my daughter was out whoring,stealing money from everyone she came across including me,I know for sure I would question her parenting skills..I think Cindy was distraught most of the time by Casey and her antics and probably was the better at parenting.I believe little Caylee thought so too which probably contributed to her demise..Sad We are all responsible for our own choices and Casey made some really bad one's.This day in age,it's always someone elses fault..Sad It's my opinion that Casey doesn't get to pass go!
TOT!!! 
I agree Casey needs to be held accountable for her actions 1000000%.  The constant debate (not here, in general) of a person is a product of their surroundings and environment are true...HOWEVER its up to that person to then take the cards they are dealt and make it work for them the very best way that they can.  My parents were 14 y/o when they had me, that being said, not to toot my own horn, but I think for now I have come out alright. They too have done really well for themselves.  You have to rise above it and hold your head high.
Killing Caylee was not Cindy's fault, it was Casey's.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 25, 2008, 02:09:19 PM »

Dolce is Domenico your father, if you can say????

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #932 on: September 25, 2008, 02:09:24 PM »

I don't know monkeys. I'm sure there are a lot of factors at play here. Cindy being one of them definitely.

But you know there are cases like Jeffrey Dahmer where nothing from the way the child was parented/raised can explain his actions later in life. 

I guess what I'm saying is, yes, maybe Cindy and George were not good parents. (Let's not leave ol' Georgie out.) But I still go back to my old standard -- there is no excuse. Plenty of us have come from not-so-perfect upbringings and even abuse to become responsible adults and loving, capable parents.

I know we all want to know why, but sometimes there just isn't an answer.

I remember you, Caylee.
BeachGirl4
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 25, 2008, 02:10:30 PM »

I agree

As I received information and relayed it to the defendant after her arrest, she continued to claim ignorance and at times laughed about the situation.
Yuri Melich
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #934 on: September 25, 2008, 02:10:44 PM »

Interesting post about Casey's Recent Facebook Activities:
make sure to scroll all the way down and see the images.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2734957&postcount=211

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: September 25, 2008, 02:11:39 PM »

Dolce is Domenico your father, if you can say????
I can honestly say that Domenico Dolce is not my father.

Hudsunn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #936 on: September 25, 2008, 02:14:20 PM »

DaWench, I think we have all lost our tempers with our kids and expressed frustration in front of them. But what Cindy did seems more subtle to me.  It wasn't just the tantrums.  Jesse said that Cindy sometimes referred to herself as Mommy or Mama to Caylee.  Now she did that deliberately and it is not a good thing.  A child has just one mother.  And a grandmother is not the same as a mother, no matter how much she may want to be.  All young mothers have insecurities, I think, and if they are constantly being undermined by someone, it cannot help and it could just hurt a lot.

In the case of Andrea Yates, the woman who drowned her kids in the bathroom, many people thought the husband deserved a lot of the blame.  Andrea was a woman who had attempted suicide, who often went into almost catatonic states, who had little or no self-esteem and who had been diagnosed as having severe mental/emotional issues.  Yet Rusty Yates told her that he wanted a "baseball team" of kids and left her alone in a tiny house with those very young children and expected her to homeschool the older one.  Hello? 

I think if this case goes to trial, the best bet for Baez is to claim that Casey was mentally ill, and it seems that she is.  It is just not normal the way she behaves.  We all lie sometimes, but how many of us lie constantly, even when it is easier to tell the truth.  How many normal people spin stories the way she does.  Something is just not right with her and has not been for a long time.

But whether she is "legally insane" is another matter.

We literally cannot believe anything she says.  Did she really have a relationship with the guy named Brandon and have a miscarriage afterward, or is that just another tale she told?  She supposedly became very emotional after seeing him and cried and cried, but who knows if she was crying about a miscarriage or just wanting attention?

Cindy is about the same way.  She says there was no argument between them on the 15th, that she knew Casey would be leaving with Caylee, that she had heard a lot about Zannie, etc.  But most of that appears to be untrue.

How does anyone live in a house where one lie is piled upon another every day?
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #937 on: September 25, 2008, 02:15:22 PM »

This monkey is not surprised.

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #938 on: September 25, 2008, 02:15:26 PM »

She is constantly on the stupid Facebook.  I almost deleted her last night as she is blowing up my notifications section of my Facebook.  She has a LOT of supporters who are writing on her page its like a bashing blog to anyone who thinks Casey is a murderess. 
She changes her mood status to "Deleting you f'in idiots" and then "Don't listen to the latest reports its all made up BS".
DRAMA QUEEN!!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: September 25, 2008, 02:20:40 PM »

She is constantly on the stupid Facebook.  I almost deleted her last night as she is blowing up my notifications section of my Facebook.  She has a LOT of supporters who are writing on her page its like a bashing blog to anyone who thinks Casey is a murderess. 
She changes her mood status to "Deleting you f'in idiots" and then "Don't listen to the latest reports its all made up BS".
DRAMA QUEEN!!

The following is an impression of Casey Anthony, not a real Facebook message:

Decomposing body in my trunk? OMG. Like whatever. Can you f'in believe this BS? It was pizza. I am so over this. Anyway, can't wait to get off house arrest. It sucks LOL. Anyway, luv ya hun! Gotta run. Jose is picking me up. Grrrowl.

I remember you, Caylee.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.