May 22, 2024, 01:20:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony-Justice Denied/Casey Free #8 8/17/11 - 8/30-11  (Read 286449 times)
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2011, 01:53:49 PM »

Sunny..let me look around...can't remember where I read it at..maybe a tweet that I received...
anybody else read about his donation to their fund?

thanks Cookie....I would love to send it to my IRS contact!!

Dr. Phil explains that the interview is being done in return for a donation to Caylee's Fund, the Anthonys' charity.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518658,00.html

According to a news release from the show, the Anthonys did not seek compensation for the interview but did ask for a donation to their new charity, Caylee's Fund, established to advocate for grandparental rights and to help with missing and exploited children.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/aug/16/caylee-anthonys-grandparents-grant-interview-to-dr-ar-250897/

4 Donks
Monkey Junky

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2011, 01:55:24 PM »

Sunny..let me look around...can't remember where I read it at..maybe a tweet that I received...

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28881020/detail.html

::snipping2::

The release said that the Anthonys will not be paid for the interview, but they asked that a donation be made to the charitable organization they are forming to honor Caylee, called Caylee's Fund.

Attitude may not be everything but it counts.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 01:56:13 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

McGraw said the interview was granted in exchange for a donation to Caylee's Fund, a charity run by the couple. The psychologist said the organization is "intending to focus on promoting processes to educate the public about -- and advocate for grandparents' rights."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_parents_give_first_pBWnF0cEK4eKDnR1OnH3FK#ixzz1VJGoBCpH

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 02:03:44 PM »

Thanks Sunny. While you are asking your buddy, can they end up calling the house part of of the funds expenses? Two $500  weekly checks would be low taxed but easy street with no bills.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2011, 02:03:45 PM »

thanks all for the help on locating the articles in regards to the contribution that Dr. Phil made...

this stood out to me:
 from this article:blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/..

That left people wondering just how big that donation might be. WESH’s Bob Kealing turned to People magazine writer Steve Helling, who said the couple’s attorney had been seeking a six-figure amount for the interview. (Sources at two network news organizations told me that the Anthonys were seeking the best deal for an interview.) Helling said, “I don’t think it would be under a hundred thousand and I don’t think it will be over a half million.”

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2011, 02:05:30 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

McGraw said the interview was granted in exchange for a donation to Caylee's Fund, a charity run by the couple. The psychologist said the organization is "intending to focus on promoting processes to educate the public about -- and advocate for grandparents' rights."

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/casey_anthony_parents_give_first_pBWnF0cEK4eKDnR1OnH3FK#ixzz1VJGoBCpH

Grandparents rights to play with dolphins?
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2011, 02:07:24 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

yep..and to have others pay their mortgage and household expenses...yeppers..it is the American way!

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2011, 02:11:17 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

yep..and to have others pay their mortgage and household expenses...yeppers..it is the American way!
Rather stay poor,at least I feel good about myself.
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2011, 02:13:05 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

yeppers!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2011, 02:32:43 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/296516/All-quiet-at-appeals-court-despite-promise-from-Casey-Anthonys-lawyers
All quiet at appeals court despite promise from Casey Anthony's lawyers
By Saul Saenz, Volusia County Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:42 PM

DAYTONA BEACH --

Casey Anthony's lawyers have gone on record saying they will appeal an order forcing her to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation for her check fraud conviction in 2010.

If those lawyers make true on the appeals, those documents would be filed at the Fifth District Court of Appeal, in Daytona Beach.

But as of Wednesday afternoon, they have not made their move.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2011, 02:33:12 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

Me too.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2011, 02:39:08 PM »

Need a new poll; Any Monkeys afraid of getting spit on at Wal-Mart?
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2011, 02:40:17 PM »

thanks Cookie....I would love to send it to my IRS contact!!

Dr. Phil explains that the interview is being done in return for a donation to Caylee's Fund, the Anthonys' charity.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20518658,00.html

According to a news release from the show, the Anthonys did not seek compensation for the interview but did ask for a donation to their new charity, Caylee's Fund, established to advocate for grandparental rights and to help with missing and exploited children.

http://www2.tbo.com/news/breaking-news/2011/aug/16/caylee-anthonys-grandparents-grant-interview-to-dr-ar-250897/

thanks brandi.....I will send these...but I was hoping Cookie knew where she read that the donation had actually been 'made'....I don't doubt it has....but would love to know how much exactly....since the website isn't even up yet...guess we have to wait. Since the monies are being filtered through Lippman it might be more difficult....but never underestimate the IRS...   Lippman better be keeping damn good records cause he is under the microscope as well.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2011, 02:40:52 PM »

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/28881020/detail.html

The release said that the Anthonys will not be paid for the interview, but they asked that a donation be made to the charitable organization they are forming to honor Caylee, called Caylee's Fund.

thanks 4donks

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2011, 02:41:04 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/08/george-and-cindy-anthony-drew-kesse-blasts-dr-phil-couple.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed:+entertainment/tv/tvguy+%28TV+Guy
George and Cindy Anthony: Drew Kesse blasts ‘Dr. Phil,’ couple
Caylee and Casey Anthony, Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony, WOFL — posted by halboedeker on August, 17 2011 11:00 AM

One comment, however, stood out: It came from Drew Kesse, the father of missing Jennifer Kesse. Jennifer was 24 when she disappeared in 2006. Orlando police believe she was abducted from her condominium near the Mall at Millenia.

Drew Kesse complained that the Anthonys are “a disgrace and an insult to every missing person and their families.”

Kesse wrote: “Let’s make this very clear, Caylee was murdered. She was never missing and should not ever be considered missing at any time during the entire ordeal. Caylee has never been the center of anything since she was killed. Everyone else in her family has, but the true victim — not.”

BRAVO! Mr. Kesse!  Spoken directly from somebody who knows!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2011, 02:41:17 PM »

One more, SunnyinTX:

thanks again brandi

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2011, 02:42:35 PM »

Thanks Sunny. While you are asking your buddy, can they end up calling the house part of of the funds expenses? Two $500  weekly checks would be low taxed but easy street with no bills.

I will..for sure.....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2011, 02:43:16 PM »

thanks all for the help on locating the articles in regards to the contribution that Dr. Phil made...

this stood out to me:
 from this article:blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/..

That left people wondering just how big that donation might be. WESH’s Bob Kealing turned to People magazine writer Steve Helling, who said the couple’s attorney had been seeking a six-figure amount for the interview. (Sources at two network news organizations told me that the Anthonys were seeking the best deal for an interview.) Helling said, “I don’t think it would be under a hundred thousand and I don’t think it will be over a half million.”

one cent is too damn much to pay these society leeches

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2011, 02:45:09 PM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/august/296516/All-quiet-at-appeals-court-despite-promise-from-Casey-Anthonys-lawyers
All quiet at appeals court despite promise from Casey Anthony's lawyers
By Saul Saenz, Volusia County Reporter
Last Updated: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 1:42 PM

DAYTONA BEACH --

Casey Anthony's lawyers have gone on record saying they will appeal an order forcing her to return to Orlando to serve a year of probation for her check fraud conviction in 2010.

If those lawyers make true on the appeals, those documents would be filed at the Fifth District Court of Appeal, in Daytona Beach.

But as of Wednesday afternoon, they have not made their move.

they will follow their usual course probably and file at4:49om the day before she is due to report and request a stay at that time....and if true to course they will get it....I am so over the FL court system

Rest in Peace Caylee

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #59 on: August 17, 2011, 02:52:16 PM »

Hello Monkeys---

Sunny, I would hate to sic the IRS on anyone, but I would make an exception for the Anthonys, et al.  Good for you.  I don't exactly know what they mean by "Grandparents' Rights."  Apparently Cindy went to an attorney and was told she could file for custody of Caylee, but failed to do so.  To push for this right is redundant, since grandparents already have it.  What rights do they mean?  Now if they were talking about grandparents' responsibilities, they know nothing about it and therefore are not qualified on the subject. IMO they are not knowledgeable about the role of a grandparent. It's a spectial relationship which comes naturally to most people, but somehow, never reached the Anthonys. Actually, they don't even deserve the name. "Grandparents," much less start a foundation scamming money on the subject.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.