May 04, 2024, 12:27:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 300276 times)
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: April 23, 2009, 07:35:47 PM »

Gotta go, my kids are insisting that we celebrate today. At least I do not have to cook!

See ya later Northern Rose, it's always a good day when ya don't have to cook!

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: April 23, 2009, 07:36:04 PM »

Gotta go, my kids are insisting that we celebrate today. At least I do not have to cook!

Is it your birthday?
Have fun ..whatever the reason.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: April 23, 2009, 07:36:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Since we are patiently awaiting Bozo  Baez's interview & hopefully a new doc dump, I would like to ask about something that keeps puzzling me.  This has probably already been discussed here, but I'll ask anyway.

On NG, LP has referred to Casey at a motel/hotel.  I haven't found that info anywhere else.

Here is a snip from the NG transcript from last week (April 16):

"PADILLA:“Well, they have to track the social life to make sure that Caylee was not seen after the 16th -- right. But, see, George didn`t see her walking out of the house. The child was dead about 1:15, 1:30 in the morning. The last time she was seen by one of the gentleman at the local hotels where the towers ping as if she was at the house or that hotel, it would ping the same. The gentleman saw her in the parking lot of the hotel walking into the park with the child.”

Please forgive me if you have already discussed this. 

Someone, and please forgive me I forgot who, posted a link to a live webcast interview with LP...he said he got an anonymous call...(and hopes the person will call him back)...said the man was staying at a hotel and saw kc in the parking lot..I wish I had bookmarked it......so who knows if there is any validity to this or not...perhaps someone who talks to him will contact him and ask him to clarify the statement?

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #463 on: April 23, 2009, 07:36:31 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM
How's your toe JSM, and how did you break it? 
It's bad, in one of those stupid velcro shoes. How did I break it? I took Josef out last night in the dark without my glasses and instead of putting on tennis shoes I wore flip flops. I had one of those hinky feelings that I should put my tennis shoes on, but he needed to go out bad. When we were coming up the front steps, he found a black cat that I didn't see, he ran for the cat, my flip flop twisted under my foot at the same time he lunged for the cat my toe went full force into the concrete step. Then I fell foward on my bad knee. I got upstairs doctored my scraped up knee then realized my toe hurt. I knew something was wrong this morning when I couldn't bend it. I thought it was just sprained, but it is fractured. How is Zoe doing? Sorry for the O/T mods. JSM
Zoe is fine, I'm so sorry, the pain, and not being able to skate for awhile. I better make a note to myself to stop wearing flip flops.

News you can use.  http://women.webmd.com/news/20080529/high-heels-flip-flops-painful-choices?ecd=wnl_art_060908
FLIP FLOPS are EVIL.  I just thought of KC in her black flip flops and ankle bracelet.  I'm sorry that picture just came into my mind. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: April 23, 2009, 07:37:53 PM »

Is it your birthday?

Yes Trimm it is, stopped counting years ago though!
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #465 on: April 23, 2009, 07:37:58 PM »

Geez. I signed on here to get away from the Mrs. watching this cockatiel and you are all watching it anyway.
I call her the Bill Shatner of Talking Heads. Sorry. Will lurk for a while. Smile

you're lucky Klaas isn't here...she has a wonderful pic of her!!!    

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: April 23, 2009, 07:38:04 PM »

To top this whole crazy day off, JVM just had the nerve to make fun of Dog the bounty hunters MULLET!!!!!    

What is the world coming too! 

Can you imagine Queen Mullet talking about "extreme mullets" I near spit my coffee!!

HAHA....that's like a zit making fun of a pimple!

I just re-watched it...she did say EXTREME MULLET...lol

Geez. I signed on here to get away from the Mrs. watching this cockatiel and you are all watching it anyway.
I call her the Bill Shatner of Talking Heads. Sorry. Will lurk for a while. Smile

No come back, that was hilarious!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #467 on: April 23, 2009, 07:38:06 PM »

To top this whole crazy day off, JVM just had the nerve to make fun of Dog the bounty hunters MULLET!!!!!    

Can you imagine Queen Mullet talking about "extreme mullets" I near spit my coffee!!

You have better controll than I do, my coffee went across the room!

Awws LOL   Here, you might need this

Gimme the windex. I was eating pizza and it was the flat screen. I guess I REALLY won't be allowed to watch JVM or NG in the living room again.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: April 23, 2009, 07:38:11 PM »

Did you here her just now?
The truth has become a dead issue with the Anthonys.Man,they are finally catching on to what we've know for a while now.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: April 23, 2009, 07:38:47 PM »

Has JVM lost control of her show????

But she did say this family (ants) have lost respect for the truth.

(me:  AMEN)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: April 23, 2009, 07:40:38 PM »

Caylee Anthony – The Plot Gets Deeper And The Smell Gets Worse
Posted on April 23rd, 2009 by Simon Barrett in All News, Op-ed, Society and CultureRead 1,094 times.

I am going to upstage Nancy Grace’s “Bombshell”. We here at Blogger News are working on the “Atomic Bombshell”! I can not share details at this time, but if the information we have received is accurate, this will have the entire Anthony family, Jose Baez and his seven dwarfs, reaching for the bottle of Tums!

One of the major questions concerning the Casey Anthony defense, and in fact the entire Anthony family is where is the money coming from? Jose Baez has managed to duck answering this question. I am pretty sure the prosecutors are onto the same information I am looking at, and they are going to have a field day!

Caylee Anthony might yet get some justice. While George and Cindy Anthony have been enjoying the good life at the expense of the TV stations, and Jose Baez has been wandering the streets looking for anyone that will listen to him, the prosecution has been very, very quiet. They have been steadily building their case, I am not privy to what they are working on, or the angle that they will pursue at trial, but I do know this. If they are not 110% sure of a conviction they would not put the death penalty back on the table. It would be madness to waste a million dollars of tax payers money (an estimate) and not get a conviction.

Baez meanwhile is crying the pauper, he and his merry band of Dwarfs are Pro Bono. Oh, but he would love to see the State of Florida pick up his tab.

Shortly before his untimely death from cancer I was talking to Sean Krause. Sean was the investigative reporter from the Dark Side, having him on your tail was like having a really bad case of hemorrhoids! Sean was convinced that some of the answers in the Caylee Anthony case could be found in the money trail. At the time I was not sure. Now I am.

Stay tuned, as soon as Jan and I have verification of a few facts, we are waiting on a call back from a few folks, including a DA in Florida. As soon as we get some feedback from the primary players, we have a story that will blow your socks off!

Simon Barrett

http://www.bloggernews.net/120596

thanks NR...this sounds interesting!!

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: April 23, 2009, 07:40:58 PM »

Hi Monkeys 

Since we are patiently awaiting Bozo  Baez's interview & hopefully a new doc dump, I would like to ask about something that keeps puzzling me.  This has probably already been discussed here, but I'll ask anyway.

On NG, LP has referred to Casey at a motel/hotel.  I haven't found that info anywhere else.

Here is a snip from the NG transcript from last week (April 16):

"PADILLA:“Well, they have to track the social life to make sure that Caylee was not seen after the 16th -- right. But, see, George didn`t see her walking out of the house. The child was dead about 1:15, 1:30 in the morning. The last time she was seen by one of the gentleman at the local hotels where the towers ping as if she was at the house or that hotel, it would ping the same. The gentleman saw her in the parking lot of the hotel walking into the park with the child.”

Please forgive me if you have already discussed this. 

Someone, and please forgive me I forgot who, posted a link to a live webcast interview with LP...he said he got an anonymous call...(and hopes the person will call him back)...said the man was staying at a hotel and saw kc in the parking lot..I wish I had bookmarked it......so who knows if there is any validity to this or not...perhaps someone who talks to him will contact him and ask him to clarify the statement?

That's what I was told personally many months ago & he wasnt sure if the man every came forward to LE...so I guess we'll have to see if this man was genuine.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #472 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:01 PM »

snipped
But she could not and did not fault her daughter, she said, no more than she faulted George.

WHAT???!! WHAT???!!

I guess she could not fault herself either. 

O.K.,I'm just gonna say it...She is stupid as he!!.

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #473 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:16 PM »

HAHA....that's like a zit making fun of a pimple!

I just re-watched it...she did say EXTREME MULLET...lol

WELCOME DAWIN!!!!!

Don't leave.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #474 on: April 23, 2009, 07:41:28 PM »

JSM, just look on the bright side. You can spend more time on SM with us. You WERE wishing for some vacation time to spend with us.
Really I am sorry about your toe.

Do you think Josef would chew up that little yard thingy?

I thought you would be on cloud nine today after Mr Red posted his picture for you last night. Your toe must really hurt.

I didn't see that Red posted his picture for JSM until this morning.  I was very happy that he answered me. He is one great monkey man! When I got back upstairs I went fixed my soup for dinner, spilled most of it because I couldn't walk to the table. I don't think Joe will chew it up, I don't think the little butt head would use the dang thing. He likes to walk around and check his pee mail from the other dogs. I really just need to leave this apartment and buy a house. That would save a lot of my problems. So monkeys, I will be around much more than usual. I still am taking vacation when LP has his depo! 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: April 23, 2009, 07:42:46 PM »

Did you here her just now?
The truth has become a dead issue with the Anthonys.Man,they are finally catching on to what we've know for a while now.

About dang time!!!

I admit I do watch her and/or NG if I have been out of the cage all day and need to catch up quick (like today).  And for some crazy reason, my internet has been going out at about 8:30 every night...so i have been watching NG to stay in the loop!

But I cant stand either of them!

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #476 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:17 PM »

Hi monkeys, I am way behind. I just wanted to say hello and see if I need to read the zillions of pages I missed today? TIA JSM

No.  How's the toe?
Intra articular fracture  No skating for 2 months. I have a 2nd opinion with my hawt ortho doctor tomorrow. My mom and my doctors I work for wanted me to see him and not the podiatrist.

NOTE TO ALL MONKEYS: Don't wear old flimsy flip flops if you have a crazy dog that likes to chase black cats up the steps in the dark. 

Hi, JSM
Sorry about your toe, I'm sure it is very sore and painful.
All the Monkeys were worried about you.
Take care of yourself. Smile

Thanks Danabar, I'm icing it now.
German chocolate icing or french vanilla?   
  I just got it.  Definitely not German Chocolate, JSM hates coconut. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #477 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:20 PM »

Has JVM lost control of her show????

But she did say this family (ants) have lost respect for the truth.

(me:  AMEN)

The show doesnt need a , it needs muzzles 90% of the time!

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:37 PM »

Is it your birthday?

Yes Trimm it is, stopped counting years ago though!

Happy, Happy Birthday to Youuuuuuuuuuuu!

merker
Scared Monkey

Justice for the children!

« Reply #479 on: April 23, 2009, 07:43:39 PM »

Shout out to All Monkeys:)
Justice for Caylee and Sandra!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.