May 14, 2024, 11:04:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nevaeh Amyah Buchanan #2 6/05/09 -  (Read 466709 times)
Leroy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1280 on: September 20, 2009, 08:48:29 PM »

Hi Leroy. I didn't post it over on MT. No offense, but I try to stay outta there. Posting it there will just give certain posters ammo to badmouth and criticize. I don't need that right now. I have a very good army of people helping in this effort-we don't need MT to accomplish our mission. Wink

One thing we've learned is that people are, indeed, forgetting. Many people think the case has been solved. It's been very surprising to see just how unaware people are that the investigation is continuing.

I know what you mean about MT...i haven't been over there in a while - nothing news worthy at all.  But I know they at least still talk about Nevaeh, and you are right - those that are there for the right reasons will be helping already.

And yes people are forgetting....how sad.  Thanks for all you do Jess to bring justice to Nevaeh   an angelic monkey 

Faith . . . it matters . . . it really does. ~ Sister
JessStar
Monkey Junky

Please Help Find Justice for Nevaeh

« Reply #1281 on: September 20, 2009, 09:15:55 PM »

Excellent JessStar! just awesome job!

ok, don't you think that if the 2 jail birds that Nevaeh's mother was friends with did this to Nevaeh, we would have heard that by now? the dna of the murderer has to be all over that crime scene where this poor baby was...it must have been someone else? and if it was the mother, wouldn't we have heard  that by now as well?  LE would know by now and an arrest would have been made?

Assuming LE has DNA, the problem is linking that DNA to the MURDER.  They can certainly link the person to Nevaeh, but without evidence that the person whose DNA is there also murdered this precious child is another issue.  If I was a gambler betting on "what's the holdup?" that's where I'd place my money.  My intention is to help bridge that narrow, narrow gap.  And God willing, I will not rest until I succeed.  Nevaeh has touched me deeply.  I don't know why, and I stopped trying to figure out why.  She just did.  And now I have to help her.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1282 on: September 20, 2009, 09:19:32 PM »

Excellent JessStar! just awesome job!

ok, don't you think that if the 2 jail birds that Nevaeh's mother was friends with did this to Nevaeh, we would have heard that by now? the dna of the murderer has to be all over that crime scene where this poor baby was...it must have been someone else? and if it was the mother, wouldn't we have heard  that by now as well?  LE would know by now and an arrest would have been made?

Assuming LE has DNA, the problem is linking that DNA to the MURDER.  They can certainly link the person to Nevaeh, but without evidence that the person whose DNA is there also murdered this precious child is another issue.  If I was a gambler betting on "what's the holdup?" that's where I'd place my money.  My intention is to help bridge that narrow, narrow gap.  And God willing, I will not rest until I succeed.  Nevaeh has touched me deeply.  I don't know why, and I stopped trying to figure out why.  She just did.  And now I have to help her.

my hero...Jess...

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1283 on: September 21, 2009, 06:35:38 AM »

Thank you so much for your work on getting the poster JessStar and for all that you are doing for Nevaeh.   an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1284 on: September 22, 2009, 05:15:39 PM »

We made the news!

Nevaeh Task Force still needs help
Sheriff, task force still offering $20,000 reward
Updated: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 3:31 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 11:15 AM EDT

MONROE, Mich. - The Monroe County Sheriff and an assembled task force are still searching for the person or people responsible for Nevaeh Buchanan's abduction and murder earlier this summer.

Nevaeh disappeared during the Memorial Day holiday weekend. After over two weeks of searching, her body was discovered by two fishermen in early June buried in concrete and a makeshift grave along the bank of the River Raisin in Raisinville Township.

An autopsy later revealed that the 5-year-old girl may have been buried a live.

The Monroe Co. Sheriff and the Nevaeh Task Force are still working on leads, but can still use any help from the public.

The task force has released a new poster asking anybody who thinks they have any information to contact the Nevaeh Task Force at (734) 457-6713.

There have been no arrests made in the murder of Nevaeh.

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/wupw_Navaeh_Task_Force_still_needs_help_09222009

That's my poster!  Yay!

mamacrazy30
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1285 on: September 23, 2009, 10:16:15 AM »

We made the news!

Nevaeh Task Force still needs help
Sheriff, task force still offering $20,000 reward
Updated: Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 3:31 PM EDT
Published : Tuesday, 22 Sep 2009, 11:15 AM EDT

MONROE, Mich. - The Monroe County Sheriff and an assembled task force are still searching for the person or people responsible for Nevaeh Buchanan's abduction and murder earlier this summer.

Nevaeh disappeared during the Memorial Day holiday weekend. After over two weeks of searching, her body was discovered by two fishermen in early June buried in concrete and a makeshift grave along the bank of the River Raisin in Raisinville Township.

An autopsy later revealed that the 5-year-old girl may have been buried a live.

The Monroe Co. Sheriff and the Nevaeh Task Force are still working on leads, but can still use any help from the public.

The task force has released a new poster asking anybody who thinks they have any information to contact the Nevaeh Task Force at (734) 457-6713.

There have been no arrests made in the murder of Nevaeh.

http://www.foxtoledo.com/dpp/news/wupw_Navaeh_Task_Force_still_needs_help_09222009

That's my poster!  Yay!

OMG  thats soooo Anthony.  (credits to miss Mae)
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1286 on: September 23, 2009, 10:46:17 AM »

[img][/imhttp://wtol.images.worldnow.com/images/11181191_SH.jpg]

Monroe County Sheriff releases poster in hunt for Nevaeh Buchanan's killer
Posted: Sep 23, 2009 5:22 AM EDT
Updated: Sep 23, 2009 5:24 AM EDT

News Links

The search for Nevaeh Buchanan -- stories and video

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office is circulating a new poster asking for information on the murder of Nevaeh Buchanan.

Authorities are offering up to $20,000 for clues that lead to the arrest of the killer(s).

The girl was kidnapped in late May from her apartment complex. Twelve days later, her body was found buried under concrete along the River Raisin.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=11181191

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1287 on: September 23, 2009, 10:48:04 AM »

Monroe County Sheriff releases poster in hunt for Nevaeh Buchanan's killerPosted: Sep 23, 2009 5:22 AM EDT
Updated: Sep 23, 2009 5:24 AM EDT

News Links
The search for Nevaeh Buchanan -- stories and video

The Monroe County Sheriff's Office is circulating a new poster asking for information on the murder of Nevaeh Buchanan.

Authorities are offering up to $20,000 for clues that lead to the arrest of the killer(s).

The girl was kidnapped in late May from her apartment complex. Twelve days later, her body was found buried under concrete along the River Raisin.

http://www.wtol.com/Global/story.asp?S=11181191

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1288 on: September 23, 2009, 01:21:45 PM »

We were first on the noon news!  A video of the live news broadcast is on the news site.

Noon headlines
Wednesday, September 23, 2009 | 12:14 PM

New Nevaeh flyers, trash fee increase proposed, Cooper Tire expands

New flyers pleading for tips in the murder case of 5-year-old Nevaeh Buchanan are going up across Monroe County. It's all a push to find the little girl's killer. It's hard to believe it's already been four months since Neveah's body was found along the River Raisin. Time has passed and investigators in Monroe County are still feeling the heat to get this case solved. They're distributing new posters and are now offering a $20,000 reward for any information leading to the arrest and conviction of whomever is responsible. If you think you have any information that can help, call the task force at 734-457-6713.

http://abclocal.go.com/wtvg/story?section=news/local&id=7028764

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1289 on: September 25, 2009, 07:45:49 AM »

Our Reward Poster is generated a tremendous amount of media. 

Nevaeh's Family Waits for Answers 
Reported by: Heather Catallo
Email: hcatallo@wxyz.com
Last Update: 12:38 am 

Seeking Justice for Nevaeh
 New Nevaeh Poster (899.2KB)

It has been four long months since little Nevaeh Buchanan vanished from her home.
Detectives still have not caught the child’s killer – and Nevaeh’s family is begging for information.
Action News Investigator Heather Catallo has the latest in this tragic murder mystery.

This week – the Monroe County Sheriff released a new poster that begs for information about Nevaeh Buchanan’s murder.
But at this point Nevaeh’s family – wants more than glossy pictures and reward money – they want justice for Monroe’s little angel.

[Sherry Buchanan/Novae’s Grandma] “I don’t want to admit to myself that she’s gone. I want her to come home. I want her to come home still yet.”

Sherry Buchanan is constantly in pain.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I cry to God every day. And I even looked at her picture on the TV, and I said, baby, Grandma’s going to find whoever did this. I said, I won’t rest until I know.”

Sherry desperately wants to know who killed her 5 year old granddaughter.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “There’s windows on the side of the building, somebody had to have seen something.”

Four months ago, Nevaeh Buchanan was playing outside her apartment building in Monroe. But somebody abducted the 5 year old – leaving behind only her scooter.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “It was leaning right up against the building. This wall here?”

“Whoever’s familiar with that area, raise your hand!”

After 12 days of massive searches – fishermen found Nevaeh’s body under concrete along the River Raisin. Detectives fear she had been buried alive.

[Shane Hinojosa/Nevaeh’s Father] “They’re going to get caught, and they’re going to pay the price for what they did to my daughter.”

At the height of the search – detectives rounded up several “people of interest.”
They locked up two sex offenders who were friends with Nevaeh’s mother, Jennifer Buchanan. George Kennedy and Roy Lee Smith are back in prison for parole violations. They have not been ruled out in Nevaeh’s murder – but they haven’t been charged either.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I kind of feel it was somebody associated with George.”

Monroe Sheriff’s investigators also arrested another person of interest -- James Easter -- for lighting fires in his back yard. He has since been let go.
Now Nevaeh’s family members are fearful that the case has gone cold.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I’m frustrated. I don’t hear no information.”

Sherry says she hasn’t met with detectives since July 15th... and her last phone call with them was more than 3 weeks ago.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “Certainly things that they don’t tell me, that’s fine. But at least let me know that you’re still out there doing the investigation.”

[Karen Herkimer/Preschool Administrator] “That fear that somebody is walking around out there that is responsible for this, and they need to be caught. They need to be brought to justice.”

Karen Herkimer is the head of the preschool that Nevaeh had graduated from just days before her disappearance. Herkimer says she’s heard from many parents in Monroe who don’t understand the silence from the Sheriff about what’s happening with the case.

[Karen Herkimer/Preschool Administrator] “Now there’s many conversations that are welling up again. And people are frustrated – we should be hearing something, or something should be happening.”

Monroe Sheriff’s officials would not talk to the Action News Investigators on camera – but they did tell us that detectives chase down active leads in the case every day.

While they do that – Sherry Buchanan tries not to think about how she still can’t sleep in the room she shared with the little girl that she raised.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I would lay, and I would be on 1 bed, and she would be on the other, and I’d push her hair back from her face, and tell her I loved her and things, so I can’t go back there right now.”

Family members now cherish their memories – like the stuffed dog named Harley that was Nevaeh’s constant companion. Fundraisers have been held to create a memorial park bench for the playground at Nevaeh’s old preschool.
A bench to keep her memory alive – and to remind parents to keep their children close.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “Whoever knows any information, I beg you, out of my heart, and out of Nevaeh’s heart – just come forward, and let us know. So she can rest.”

The Nevaeh Buchanan task force is offering up to $20,000 for any information that leads to the arrest and the conviction of her killer.
The task force is asking everyone – if you have information – no matter if it seems insignificant – to please call 734-457-6713.

They did a 4 minute TV spot on the 11:00 news.  You can watch it on their website. 

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Nevaehs-Family-Waits-for-Answers/C364AFjI5Ua04pyeo_Mojg.cspx

JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1290 on: September 25, 2009, 07:47:19 AM »

Our Reward Poster is generated a tremendous amount of media. 

Nevaeh's Family Waits for Answers 
Reported by: Heather Catallo
Email: hcatallo@wxyz.com
Last Update: 12:38 am 

Seeking Justice for Nevaeh
 New Nevaeh Poster (899.2KB)

It has been four long months since little Nevaeh Buchanan vanished from her home.
Detectives still have not caught the child’s killer – and Nevaeh’s family is begging for information.
Action News Investigator Heather Catallo has the latest in this tragic murder mystery.

This week – the Monroe County Sheriff released a new poster that begs for information about Nevaeh Buchanan’s murder.
But at this point Nevaeh’s family – wants more than glossy pictures and reward money – they want justice for Monroe’s little angel.

[Sherry Buchanan/Novae’s Grandma] “I don’t want to admit to myself that she’s gone. I want her to come home. I want her to come home still yet.”

Sherry Buchanan is constantly in pain.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I cry to God every day. And I even looked at her picture on the TV, and I said, baby, Grandma’s going to find whoever did this. I said, I won’t rest until I know.”

Sherry desperately wants to know who killed her 5 year old granddaughter.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “There’s windows on the side of the building, somebody had to have seen something.”

Four months ago, Nevaeh Buchanan was playing outside her apartment building in Monroe. But somebody abducted the 5 year old – leaving behind only her scooter.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “It was leaning right up against the building. This wall here?”

“Whoever’s familiar with that area, raise your hand!”

After 12 days of massive searches – fishermen found Nevaeh’s body under concrete along the River Raisin. Detectives fear she had been buried alive.

[Shane Hinojosa/Nevaeh’s Father] “They’re going to get caught, and they’re going to pay the price for what they did to my daughter.”

At the height of the search – detectives rounded up several “people of interest.”
They locked up two sex offenders who were friends with Nevaeh’s mother, Jennifer Buchanan. George Kennedy and Roy Lee Smith are back in prison for parole violations. They have not been ruled out in Nevaeh’s murder – but they haven’t been charged either.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I kind of feel it was somebody associated with George.”

Monroe Sheriff’s investigators also arrested another person of interest -- James Easter -- for lighting fires in his back yard. He has since been let go.
Now Nevaeh’s family members are fearful that the case has gone cold.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I’m frustrated. I don’t hear no information.”

Sherry says she hasn’t met with detectives since July 15th... and her last phone call with them was more than 3 weeks ago.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “Certainly things that they don’t tell me, that’s fine. But at least let me know that you’re still out there doing the investigation.”

[Karen Herkimer/Preschool Administrator] “That fear that somebody is walking around out there that is responsible for this, and they need to be caught. They need to be brought to justice.”

Karen Herkimer is the head of the preschool that Nevaeh had graduated from just days before her disappearance. Herkimer says she’s heard from many parents in Monroe who don’t understand the silence from the Sheriff about what’s happening with the case.

[Karen Herkimer/Preschool Administrator] “Now there’s many conversations that are welling up again. And people are frustrated – we should be hearing something, or something should be happening.”

Monroe Sheriff’s officials would not talk to the Action News Investigators on camera – but they did tell us that detectives chase down active leads in the case every day.

While they do that – Sherry Buchanan tries not to think about how she still can’t sleep in the room she shared with the little girl that she raised.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “I would lay, and I would be on 1 bed, and she would be on the other, and I’d push her hair back from her face, and tell her I loved her and things, so I can’t go back there right now.”

Family members now cherish their memories – like the stuffed dog named Harley that was Nevaeh’s constant companion. Fundraisers have been held to create a memorial park bench for the playground at Nevaeh’s old preschool.
A bench to keep her memory alive – and to remind parents to keep their children close.

[Sherry Buchanan/Nevaeh’s Grandma] “Whoever knows any information, I beg you, out of my heart, and out of Nevaeh’s heart – just come forward, and let us know. So she can rest.”

The Nevaeh Buchanan task force is offering up to $20,000 for any information that leads to the arrest and the conviction of her killer.
The task force is asking everyone – if you have information – no matter if it seems insignificant – to please call 734-457-6713.

They did a 4 minute TV spot on the 11:00 news.  You can watch it on their website. 

http://www.wxyz.com/news/story/Nevaehs-Family-Waits-for-Answers/C364AFjI5Ua04pyeo_Mojg.cspx

Sorry about the self-edit. . .

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1291 on: September 25, 2009, 11:00:27 PM »

That is wonderful, I hope and pray Nevaeh gets justice  an angelic monkey
Madre
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1292 on: September 27, 2009, 11:14:56 AM »

JessStar, what you and other monkeys have done is  fantastic.   As you have said, more media = hopefully more tips.  Great Job!!

Justice for Naveah an angelic monkey
JessStar
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1293 on: October 04, 2009, 01:19:17 PM »

I know other cages have been very active lately, but PLEASE don't forget about Nevaeh. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and pray that her killer is caught soon. I have been thinking about her a lot lately.

God Bless You Nevaeh. You are in my heart forever Little One. We will not give up, and I will not rest until Justice is served. Never.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1294 on: October 04, 2009, 08:50:40 PM »

I know other cages have been very active lately, but PLEASE don't forget about Nevaeh. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers, and pray that her killer is caught soon. I have been thinking about her a lot lately.

God Bless You Nevaeh. You are in my heart forever Little One. We will not give up, and I will not rest until Justice is served. Never.
I never forget about Nevaeh, I check all the time that her killer is caught, I'm getting very nervous that the person hasn't yet 
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1295 on: October 12, 2009, 11:59:57 AM »

JessStar, could we have your professional opinion plzzzz?  Thanks!   

(hope I link this right)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6215.msg979655#msg979655

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1296 on: October 12, 2009, 11:34:19 PM »

JESS STAR, i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE i COULD SEND A DONATION TO HELP DEFRAY THE COST OF THE POSTERS AND ANY INCIDENTAL EXPENSES YOU HAVE OCCURRED. i WOULD LIKE TO HELP. i HEARD YOU SAY ON LINDSEY BAUM'S THREAD THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE PROMISED BUT DID NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. i WAS NOT ONE WHO PROMISED, BUT i WOULD STILL LIKE TO DONATE, HOWEVER MUCH IT WILL HELP.

NEVEAH STILL LINGERS IN MY HEART, MIND AND PRAYERS.  an angelic monkey

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1297 on: October 13, 2009, 12:04:37 AM »

JESS STAR, i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHERE i COULD SEND A DONATION TO HELP DEFRAY THE COST OF THE POSTERS AND ANY INCIDENTAL EXPENSES YOU HAVE OCCURRED. i WOULD LIKE TO HELP. i HEARD YOU SAY ON LINDSEY BAUM'S THREAD THAT A LOT OF PEOPLE PROMISED BUT DID NOT FOLLOW THROUGH. i WAS NOT ONE WHO PROMISED, BUT i WOULD STILL LIKE TO DONATE, HOWEVER MUCH IT WILL HELP.

Didn't know I was all in caps. I wasn't yelling at anyone. I promise.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1298 on: October 13, 2009, 08:48:17 AM »

I hear you, Fanny...   I would also like to donate toward defraying the cost of the posters.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1299 on: October 13, 2009, 10:41:32 AM »

I hear you, Fanny...   I would also like to donate toward defraying the cost of the posters.   

me too!

Jess or anyone....since it is taking the police so long in saying anything, I would "assume" that the So's in jail had nothing to do with her death? otherwise, there should have been some dna somewhere on that crime scene? if one of the So's dna was found on or near her little body, wouldn't we have been told that by now? why are the LE not telling families to keep their children close as there is a child killer on the loose...I don't get it..

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.