May 21, 2024, 04:12:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #608 4/29 - 4/30/2007  (Read 158006 times)
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #680 on: April 29, 2007, 11:32:00 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Lala's - IIRC there was a comment made by one of the two losers that they had agreed that Satish was to be kept out of the statements.
Also in the Joran 6/14 statement you reference he says he lifted Natalee up.
This is also the same detail he gave in the HI drop off story/lie.
Why is it so important that he lifted her up that he would include it in tweo different versions/lies.

Because she was dead and deadweight is heavy and he was saying she was passed out.  He was wanting a pat on the back for having lifted her.  What a creep, wanting someone to congratulate him on his hard labor when in fact, he killed her.  I suppose he lifted her by kicking her head, since he may have kicked her so hard it lifted her body off the ground.  Robots, I join you in hating them all.

yea, people think hating is bad sometimes and i know it is

but its my choice and i hate lots of people and feel great about it

i wont list em but you all know the types.

but in this case... i really do hate these SCUM BAGS

from all accounts other than the JORAN LOVERS

Natalee was a great kid with a bright future that wouldnt hurt a flea

unlike other people that drug tourists, drink by the gallon booze, beat the siblings, kill their dogs, lie to everyone under the sun, abuse their friends
lie and lie and lie  and kill some more

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #681 on: April 29, 2007, 11:32:58 PM »

Like the gardener

Makes you wonder what those boys were doin at 2:30 AM when the Gardener scared the hell out of them??????????????Where was Natalee? Was the person in the back seat leaning over her?????????Klaaaaas???? Very Happy

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #682 on: April 29, 2007, 11:33:18 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran 6/14:
I was dropped off at my house by Deepak on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.45. When I was getting out I asked him if he would go "on-line" again. Deepak answered me that he would. I also told him that I would call him tomorrow. I had asked Deepak if he could pick up the shoes I left behind at the beach. Deepak told me that he would immediately go and get them. Then Deepak drove off.

To you question as to whether I had called someone or sent messages or received messages while I was with Natalee on the beach, I can state the following. I did not call anyone else but Deepak to come and pick me up. No-one called me. I had not sent or received messages on my mobile phone.

When I got home I took a shower. After showering I had turned on my TV and airco. I had installed my Multi-Media that I was going to take to school the next day. I had also gone into the living room to look for something to drink. I had turned on my computer. I had signed in to "MSN-MESSENGER". None of the people I regularly chat with were "on-line". It is possible I sent Deepak a message to come "on-line". I say this because Deepak told me during the confrontation

that I sent him a message. But I am not sure about that. I went to sleep after that.

On May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.45 am I went to sleep.

If you look at the computer records there is no way that Joran was alseep even at 4:00am.  He was still on the computer at 4:30.   How could he be asleep so soon if he took a shower and then watched television?  He states to Greta that he got home earlier around 3:30.  The only reason he changed his story to Greta was because he got caught with the computer records.  He was at his house the entire time with Natalee.  Whatever happened to her initially did indeed happen at the house.  It may have been in the yard area but it happened there.

I hope the Dutch are reading here for the facts!  You all rock with your specific timelines and facts!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Tibrogargan
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #683 on: April 29, 2007, 11:33:33 PM »

I hope they are also checking for freshly poured cement in the garden shed, which is where any "surplus" from the pool remodelling may have been conveniently poured.

Also I would think they could probe under the pile of rocks (water feature?) from the other side of the fence for soil samples.  Which would mean they would not have to destroy such an artistic piece of sculpture.  Evil or Very Mad  Evil or Very Mad

....And at night the wond’rous glory of the everlasting stars..  A.B (Banjo) Paterson
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #684 on: April 29, 2007, 11:34:25 PM »

Deepak was on computer giving him the alibi of being at home.  Satish wasn't and had no alibi.

Therefore, it had to be adjusted so that the one without the alibi picked him up.  Then no one could say he was lying because Deepak was on the computer at the exact time Joran was claiming he was acting as his unpaid chauffeur.

Joran just read the files and revised his story as necessary to reflect the facts that ALE had been given.  He said whatever, no matter how ridiculous sounding like picking her up, to accommodate what he perceived as the evidence against him, to refute it.

This is why suspects should not be given access to all that until there is a case in place, ready to go to trial like in this country.  Then and only then, they can have that information but not until they are locked in with their version of events.

This is exactly why their system just doesn't work as applied in Aruba.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 29, 2007, 11:34:30 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Tibrogargan"
Lala's - IIRC there was a comment made by one of the two losers that they had agreed that Satish was to be kept out of the statements.
Also in the Joran 6/14 statement you reference he says he lifted Natalee up.
This is also the same detail he gave in the HI drop off story/lie.
Why is it so important that he lifted her up that he would include it in tweo different versions/lies.

Because she was dead and deadweight is heavy and he was saying she was passed out.  He was wanting a pat on the back for having lifted her.  What a creep, wanting someone to congratulate him on his hard labor when in fact, he killed her.  I suppose he lifted her by kicking her head, since he may have kicked her so hard it lifted her body off the ground.  Robots, I join you in hating them all.

He was afraid someone saw him carrying a body.  Perhaps taking from Sloots to beach?

I agree.  Also, he is showing that Natalee was alive when she was with him.  So this nut job made up a conversation they had.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #686 on: April 29, 2007, 11:34:58 PM »

Quote from: "*******"
Like the gardener

Makes you wonder what those boys were doin at 2:30 AM when the Gardener scared the hell out of them??????????????Where was Natalee? Was the person in the back seat leaning over her?????????Klaaaaas???? Very Happy

Very well could have been.  I know for a fact Deepak was very worried about the gardener witness.  The gardener witness did see them.  Were they trying to figure out what to do with a dead Natalee?
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #687 on: April 29, 2007, 11:36:13 PM »

Well, I've got the jist of events, I'll have to sneak on at work tomorrow to catch up more and hope there is  more great news! But gotta get some sleep now.  Lala's, I think I need to borrow your skates!   Wink

Night Monkeys!  Sweet Dreams!

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
crazybabyborg
« Reply #688 on: April 29, 2007, 11:38:15 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Like the gardener

Very well could have been.  I know for a fact Deepak was very worried about the gardener witness.  The gardener witness did see them.  Were they trying to figure out what to do with a dead Natalee?

Was it the gardner's story that caused Deepak to turn over the domino set?
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #689 on: April 29, 2007, 11:38:57 PM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Well this monkey needs to get some sleep. Thanks for a great chat tonight. As Jug said on this site months ago, let's pray that Natalee is found so Beth can get some rest.

Goodnight good people.

Good night YR  good to see you.

Yes, good night yellow Ribbon. That was such a nice thing, the quote from Jug.

I so have my hopes up with all the renewed searching. I believe the Dutch are sincere in wanting to solve this. My pessinismn in all this is only because of the length of time and wondering how many times the body was moved.

I will continue to pray for there success.

With that I also am calling it a night. Good night Monkeys.

Just a swinging with the tribe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #690 on: April 29, 2007, 11:40:02 PM »

Nite Sam
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #691 on: April 29, 2007, 11:40:03 PM »

Quote from: "Yellow Ribbon"
Sadly those boys know they are home free as long as we don't have a body.

That is not totally true. Alot of information can be deduced from things such as the root system of a plant....even if the body has been removed. Since we know what approximate time frame we are dealing with in the case of Natalee's disappearance,  the forensic team can likely tell if a body was in a particular place, if it was moved, and when.....

++++++++++++++++++
>>>SNIP

One of the most practical uses of forensic botany is to learn how long a body has been laying in a particular spot (Kerley, 1978). Dendrochronology, the counting of the rings in a root, has been a popular choice for determining when a body was buried.If, for example, the ground around where the body was found has been shown to have been disrupted when the body was buried, it can be assumed that any new growth began approximately when the body was buried (Quatrehomme et al., 1997). By counting the number of rings in the new growth, a date, within a year, can be acquired (Vanezis et al., 1978). Along similar lines, if a plant that is in place when the body is buried is damaged, "it is, in fact, possible to count the number of annual rings that have been formed since the injury" (Quatrehomme et al., 1997) thereby giving investigators an estimated elapsed time since the burial. Finally, by studying the length and size of roots found in a burial site, an investigator can rely upon independent data that approximates average root growth for the same plant and apply it to the roots found at the grave (Quatrehomme et al., 1997). In essence, a pre-determined mathematical constant describing the rate of growth for a particular root would be entered, along with the length of the actual root, into a formula, resulting in the number of days, weeks or years that the root has been growing, which then relates the number of days, weeks or years that the body has been present at that particular site. The advantages of studying roots in a forensic sense can thus focus an investigation as to approximately when a body was first placed in a certain grave, saving investigators' time and allowing them to turn to other important tasks.

http://tinyurl.com/2d8f6x

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 29, 2007, 11:40:03 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Joran 6/14:
I was dropped off at my house by Deepak on May 30th 2005 at approximately 03.45. When I was getting out I asked him if he would go "on-line" again. Deepak answered me that he would. I also told him that I would call him tomorrow. I had asked Deepak if he could pick up the shoes I left behind at the beach. Deepak told me that he would immediately go and get them. Then Deepak drove off.

To you question as to whether I had called someone or sent messages or received messages while I was with Natalee on the beach, I can state the following. I did not call anyone else but Deepak to come and pick me up. No-one called me. I had not sent or received messages on my mobile phone.

When I got home I took a shower. After showering I had turned on my TV and airco. I had installed my Multi-Media that I was going to take to school the next day. I had also gone into the living room to look for something to drink. I had turned on my computer. I had signed in to "MSN-MESSENGER". None of the people I regularly chat with were "on-line". It is possible I sent Deepak a message to come "on-line". I say this because Deepak told me during the confrontation

that I sent him a message. But I am not sure about that. I went to sleep after that.

On May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.45 am I went to sleep.

If you look at the computer records there is no way that Joran was alseep even at 4:00am.  He was still on the computer at 4:30.   How could he be asleep so soon if he took a shower and then watched television?  He states to Greta that he got home earlier around 3:30.  The only reason he changed his story to Greta was because he got caught with the computer records.  He was at his house the entire time with Natalee.  Whatever happened to her initially did indeed happen at the house.  It may have been in the yard area but it happened there.

I agree Lala's.

By the way what was Joran installing on his computer.  Was he showing a certain video he made to his friends at school.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #693 on: April 29, 2007, 11:40:40 PM »

Like the gardener

Is this where Joran picked her up?  Did the muck in the pond suck off his shoes?  Did he have to bring her back when the gardener saw them and track all that into Deepak's car and go home without the shoes or take them off and leave them in Deepak's car giving Deepak control of the shoes?  Were they then afraid to leave her there because they were seen and would be connected to any body found anywhere around there?

It could be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #694 on: April 29, 2007, 11:42:14 PM »

Like the gardener

Likely at this time they decided they would have to let Paulus in on things.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #695 on: April 29, 2007, 11:42:41 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Like the gardener

Is this where Joran picked her up?  Did the muck in the pond suck off his shoes?  Did he have to bring her back when the gardener saw them and track all that into Deepak's car and go home without the shoes or take them off and leave them in Deepak's car giving Deepak control of the shoes?  Were they then afraid to leave her there because they were seen and would be connected to any body found anywhere around there?

It could be.

i like that  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #696 on: April 29, 2007, 11:43:10 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Van der Sloot Residence Search in Pictures, Part 3

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2007/04/29/van-der-sloot-residence-search-in-pictures-part-3/
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #697 on: April 29, 2007, 11:44:45 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Like the gardener

Yep - Papa could have told VAL to get online using Joran's ID
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #698 on: April 29, 2007, 11:46:46 PM »

Mr Oduber sure is keeping quiet about all of this new activity.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 29, 2007, 11:47:10 PM »

Quote from: "bleachedblack"
Like the gardener

Yep - Papa could have told VAL to get online using Joran's ID

or FREDDIE  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.