May 14, 2024, 10:09:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #116 3/17/09 - 3/22/09  (Read 271783 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1380 on: March 20, 2009, 05:35:53 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
   I am sorry if this has been talked about already.  I have been pouring over the docs and trying to catch up.  What in the world do you think this is about????  I tried to copy and paste it here but can't get it to work it is on pg 13 of this doc http://cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/DONE%20mbi-letters-murphy-monforte.pdf

It is an interview with LT Tammy Uncer ad it  mentions sex crimes unit and murder but everything is blacked out.

Driving me crazy!

The public is not to see this yet, perhaps at trial. This is the reaction of Casey when she learned about the remains. 
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1381 on: March 20, 2009, 05:36:04 PM »

Northern Rose...I was thinking that CaseyHo was planning on torching the car as well and that is part of the reason that she had the gas cans from George's shed? ...dumb girl ...she should have done that...full gas cans in the trunk of the car where Caylee had been placed after she was murdered, a spark right by the trunk and Boom! evidence gone....
wonder if it got towed before she had a chance to do it?

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1382 on: March 20, 2009, 05:37:14 PM »

So this Ryan guy is an exterminator? 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1383 on: March 20, 2009, 05:37:57 PM »

Thanks Mtnmom.  So she calls to find out what the weather is going to be then calls an exterminator minutes later.  Then ends up in the area where he lives.  Why? to pick up some chemicals? This was on the 27th on June so maybe she did either move the body several times or at least visit it a few times as it was not decomposing quick enough and wanted to give it some help?  JMO

Strange I know! and we know she wasnt in her car driving around at that time cause her car was at Amscott by then, so who was she with? Or whos car was driving.
Ha maybe her car was just way to buggy besides stinky to be driving it around. Couls she have gotten chemicals or pesticides from ryan, i dont know but maybe we will find out.
I'm really missing something with all this, if you could direct me where to read this, and I'm curious about this Ryan character. I'm lost and confused with this 

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2009/0320/18975226.pdf page 4967 Talking about her calling for weather information and then a few minutes later calling Ryan A Palmer which was a new name to me in all this.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1384 on: March 20, 2009, 05:42:00 PM »

Thanks Mtnmom.  So she calls to find out what the weather is going to be then calls an exterminator minutes later.  Then ends up in the area where he lives.  Why? to pick up some chemicals? This was on the 27th on June so maybe she did either move the body several times or at least visit it a few times as it was not decomposing quick enough and wanted to give it some help?  JMO

Strange I know! and we know she wasnt in her car driving around at that time cause her car was at Amscott by then, so who was she with? Or whos car was driving.
Ha maybe her car was just way to buggy besides stinky to be driving it around. Couls she have gotten chemicals or pesticides from ryan, i dont know but maybe we will find out.
Ok heres a thought.  She picks up pesticides from Ryan the exterminator on June 27.  This is the same day that Amscot video shows the car was abandoned there.  I do not know on a map where Amscot is in relation to Cardinal Road - Ryan's house but she pulls into Amscott to use the pesticides she gets as there are flies and maggots in the trunk from Caylee being in there.  When she opens the trunk she panics as she does not realize that these little critters evolve fast and multiply even faster.  She panics and cooks up the out of gas story with the intention to come back later and torch the car.  But for some reason never goes back..  Wild theory I know, but I could not come up with half the stuff that has already been proven.  To me there is a significant link between calling Ryan the exterminator and the car being abandoned on June27th.

The 27th was a huge cell phone day for casey I looked at the records on Docstoc and couldnt find the records for Ryan Palmer but maybe those numbers were omitted by LE, unless ofcourse I just missed it all together yet here it is in today doc dumps. We have no idea what kind of conversation she carried on with Ryan at this point.
your theory that maybe pesticides could be used to speed decomp or kill bugs in the car are good ones. I dont think she would bother to kill the bugs in the car if she was gonna set it on fire tho.
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1385 on: March 20, 2009, 05:42:47 PM »

So this Ryan guy is an exterminator? 

yep!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1386 on: March 20, 2009, 05:43:36 PM »

O/T But wanted to let monkeys know that I passed my entrance exam to get into the police academy.  I got a 90 on the test!!!!! 
By the way, KC is gonna spend a eternity in jail!!!!

Congrats, 3babiesmommy!

So happy to have this doc dump today!

Yes, she is going to rot there.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1387 on: March 20, 2009, 05:47:59 PM »

No Rose
Can you imagine spending 45,000 dollars ... ??? with credit cards - THAT were not yours.
Never getting Caught because MOMMY never said Stop and or I am going to have you Arrested.. Never Charged Legally for doing so ...
 (All of the Charges in a short time span would have to be in this Case).

And yet OMG - 45 Thousand ... not 4500. but Thousand!
So according to Shirley " Cindy" bailed out both George and Slore with her own Money - that she Cindy worked so hard for. That they threw her under the BUS .. and Yet she protects them and even pays their Debts. That to me shows she is not Strong. She is WEAK. Because if she was Strong she would have never paid off those debts. She would have had them held responsible.
She wreaks of a Women that has no self identity, in her mind she is the Nurse Purse, take care of everything no matter if its wrong or right.  I will prevail because I fixed it. * for now

Is Cindy a Masochist ?
masochist  http://www.thefreedictionary.com/masochist
–noun
mas·och·ism  (ms-kzm)
n.
1. The deriving of sexual gratification, or the tendency to derive sexual gratification, from being physically or emotionally abused.
2. The deriving of pleasure, or the tendency to derive pleasure, from being humiliated or mistreated, either by another or by oneself.
3. A willingness or tendency to subject oneself to unpleasant or trying experiences.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
peanut
Monkey Junky

I can spell, I just can't type.

« Reply #1388 on: March 20, 2009, 05:51:01 PM »

THE SNAKE.. I always thought it was important because it was dead right? What killed it, poisened human remains?
That's a good question. Like I said above it took my Grandfather to Shoot literally this Rattler because it was either the Snake or My Brother ..and My Grandpa had to do it. My Brother was paralyzed with fear - due to the snake was feet from him. I remember my Brother standing and looking at me - his Face told it all. I ran and got my Grandpa and rest is history. But what Did kill this Snake ?? I remember a Monkey Mamma saying that her Son freezes snakes after he kills them and makes hat bands and belts etc.. after the first Mention of this snake found by Caylee's site. Maybe she remembers or knows
I do not recall much of the Snake prior to today's docs.

snakes do not eat dead flesh, they only ingest living prey.

Justice is truth in action - Benjamin Disraeli
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1389 on: March 20, 2009, 05:52:00 PM »

well I should correct that and say he is listed as treasurer for Era Exterminator. Thats his connection.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1390 on: March 20, 2009, 05:54:24 PM »

We know from the dump today that June 27th looked like this:
between 14:27 and 15:51 pings show her in the came area as Ryan A Palmer's residence 
20:32:41 call to Bank of America Weather
20:33:39 call to Ryan A Palmer
Sometime on June 27 abandons car at Amscott.

Does anyone know if they released the surveillance pictures from Amscott or if there is confirmation as to what time the car showed up in the parking lot?
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: March 20, 2009, 05:54:34 PM »

THE SNAKE.. I always thought it was important because it was dead right? What killed it, poisened human remains?
That's a good question. Like I said above it took my Grandfather to Shoot literally this Rattler because it was either the Snake or My Brother ..and My Grandpa had to do it. My Brother was paralyzed with fear - due to the snake was feet from him. I remember my Brother standing and looking at me - his Face told it all. I ran and got my Grandpa and rest is history. But what Did kill this Snake ?? I remember a Monkey Mamma saying that her Son freezes snakes after he kills them and makes hat bands and belts etc.. after the first Mention of this snake found by Caylee's site. Maybe she remembers or knows
I do not recall much of the Snake prior to today's docs.

ya I think think the snake was probably having a field day ingesting mice, rats and other little vermin that were most likely in the area feasting on the remains. Sick thought..i know.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1392 on: March 20, 2009, 05:55:01 PM »

I am reading Grandma Shirley's Interview Pdf
Page 38 of 52  Line 17
** I do not know how to copy and past off a Pdf
** talking about Cell Phones
Grandma/SP states: If Casey was out Pinging around on the 17th, or something like that, How could the body be deteriorating already in the Trunk of the car? Doesn't it take more than One Day to do that?
If you think about it and the speculations are True that some sort of Pesticide were used by Casey ( mixed with Chloroform)
Do not some Pesticides create a insect to dehydrate and deteriorate ?
Pesticides & Children  http://www.cehi.org/pesticides.html
    Snipped
      Children absorb greater concentrations of pesticides (poisons) per pound of body weight through inhalation, ingestion and contact with the skin.
        Because many pesticides (poisons) are heavier than air, children's breathing areas are likely to have higher pesticide (poison) concentrations.
      A child's biology is different. Their immune system is less developed and may be less protective.
 Safety In Your Home and Yard
Pesticides abound in homes and yard from insect repellant, weed killer, rat poison, some flea shampoos for the dog, pressure treated wood on children's playscape, antimicrobials in pool chemicals, fungicides in paints and wallpaper, pesticides in shelving paper, mothballs, and pesticides in the "edible" waxes on fruits and vegetables, and more. It doesn't take an accident to expose our children to these toxic chemicals. Applying pesticides in home and yard, even when you follow the directions, and using products that contain pesticides means that everyone in home gets ongoing doses that can be harmful over time. _______________________
 " Organic" Pesticides that does create Dehydration  -
Being that I am sure that Cindy would not purchase Outright Toxic Chems to use - due to Caylee played all over the yard. I would think she would use some type of organic pesticides " Child Safe" ..
http://www.lowimpactliving.com/products/Outdoors---Landscaping/Pest-Control/387
Medina Orange Oil Concentrate
Medina Orange Oil contains the raw oil collected from the citrus peel during the juicing extraction. No heat is applied during this 'cold pressed' process thereby preserving the integrity of the oil. Orange Oil has been discovered to be an important ingredient in a variety of household and gardening applications. Orange Oil degrades the waxy coating on the ectoskeleton of insects, causing dehydration and asphxiation.

Thanks for the info, Deenie.   
Everytime I think of Caylee and pesticides, I feel like I need to vomit.   
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: March 20, 2009, 05:55:21 PM »

Quote from: peanut

[/quote

YUK!

peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1394 on: March 20, 2009, 05:56:26 PM »

Ok heres a thought.  She picks up pesticides from Ryan the exterminator on June 27.  This is the same day that Amscot video shows the car was abandoned there.  I do not know on a map where Amscot is in relation to Cardinal Road - Ryan's house but she pulls into Amscott to use the pesticides she gets as there are flies and maggots in the trunk from Caylee being in there.  When she opens the trunk she panics as she does not realize that these little critters evolve fast and multiply even faster.  She panics and cooks up the out of gas story with the intention to come back later and torch the car.  But for some reason never goes back..  Wild theory I know, but I could not come up with half the stuff that has already been proven.  To me there is a significant link between calling Ryan the exterminator and the car being abandoned on June27th.

The 27th was a huge cell phone day for casey I looked at the records on Docstoc and couldnt find the records for Ryan Palmer but maybe those numbers were omitted by LE, unless ofcourse I just missed it all together yet here it is in today doc dumps. We have no idea what kind of conversation she carried on with Ryan at this point.
your theory that maybe pesticides could be used to speed decomp or kill bugs in the car are good ones. I dont think she would bother to kill the bugs in the car if she was gonna set it on fire tho.

iirc there was a piece of paper relating to an exterminator found in the anthony home. and it had something handwritten on it. i just cant recall what doc dump that was from, does anyone else remember this?

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1395 on: March 20, 2009, 05:56:31 PM »

now was the snake just found there dead near the body? 
that is weird in a way...

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1396 on: March 20, 2009, 05:57:48 PM »

Northern Rose...I was thinking that CaseyHo was planning on torching the car as well and that is part of the reason that she had the gas cans from George's shed? ...dumb girl ...she should have done that...full gas cans in the trunk of the car where Caylee had been placed after she was murdered, a spark right by the trunk and Boom! evidence gone....
wonder if it got towed before she had a chance to do it?
Cookie you right on on that point. Because Chloroform does has a Flash point when MIXED with other chems ... and I am thinking your on the right track here. Slore thought that with the Gas Cans and the Chloroform and god knows what else cocktail of chems she mixed -that were submerged into the trunk area by Gases etc..  She was expecting in the Florida heat ~ for that Sunbird to go BOOM ...  bom
She left her purse and everything inside ... thinking Stolen or better yet BOOM 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1397 on: March 20, 2009, 05:59:09 PM »

Peanut oh my gosh the number was on a paper from the pictures of the heart stickers as evidence of the the A's home. Could it be the same guy maybe?
peanut
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1398 on: March 20, 2009, 05:59:32 PM »

Quote from: peanut

[/quote

YUK!

sorry cookie!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1399 on: March 20, 2009, 06:00:10 PM »

peanut - Yes I remember that.  I believe it was part of the last document dump.  I am going to have to go search for it now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.