May 17, 2024, 08:08:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #745 3/25 - 4/4/08  (Read 305630 times)
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #720 on: April 03, 2008, 07:32:38 AM »

Thanks caesu and GBMW...Will Bram be able to review the files in Aruba?  TIA

Don't know; but it seems he would be....how could he prepare without it?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #721 on: April 03, 2008, 07:38:41 AM »

Good Morning Mum, I really don't know much about Trudy...

I did see that someone (you?) were asking if she was involved in some sort of illegal workers scandal (???)... I kind of doubt that. How could a commissioner have anything to do with illegal workers other than rounding them up?

Maybe she did... I just don't know.

You can be the head of the Justice Dept and not have a law license...so anything is possible. And I *think* you can be the attorney general here in the US without a law license IIRC...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #722 on: April 03, 2008, 07:40:52 AM »

Good Morning Mum, I really don't know much about Trudy...

I did see that someone (you?) were asking if she was involved in some sort of illegal workers scandal (???)... I kind of doubt that. How could a commissioner have anything to do with illegal workers other than rounding them up?

Maybe she did... I just don't know.

You can be the head of the Justice Dept and not have a law license...so anything is possible. And I *think* you can be the attorney general here in the US without a law license IIRC...

Also, I have never heard that she was fired....I am pretty sure she is still a commissioner.

+++

GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #723 on: April 03, 2008, 07:43:24 AM »

Great news!

Thanks GBMW and caesu! Under oath, after all this time, i can't believe it.

Do you think Bram has been in contact with Mos? Would Bram have done this if the investigation was still alive?

I think Peter R. de Vries has contact with Hans Mos. Peter & Bram are friends...take your conclusions from this Wink.
But the investigation is still going on. Maybe they're working together on this somehow....hoping there will be new evidence coming out of these hearings that could help the investigation.
Maybe they'll whisper a couple of questions so they can ask those the ALE can't ask them at the moment Wink
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #724 on: April 03, 2008, 07:47:27 AM »

Mum

Change to English, then click on Depatment of General Police Operations (second to the left bottom blue box).  Commissioner  mevr. Gertrude E. M. Hassell

http://www.kparuba.com/organization.html
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #725 on: April 03, 2008, 07:51:38 AM »

Thanks...just wondering seeing the case is still open.

Thanks Buckeye...I'll try...LOL
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #726 on: April 03, 2008, 07:51:40 AM »

I didn't even remember I had this one and just stumble upon it.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #727 on: April 03, 2008, 07:53:11 AM »

Remember this dirty cop? Right, it's Paul Seute.... and he's loading up three illegal workers.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #728 on: April 03, 2008, 07:58:12 AM »

Remember this dirty cop? Right, it's Paul Seute.... and he's loading up three illegal workers.

Photos courtesy of Grande

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #729 on: April 03, 2008, 07:59:22 AM »

Good Morning, nice to see Beth move forward on the civil case... very very nice. I'm for anything that causes the Sloots pain... lots and lots of pain. And maybe even death.

I guess I always thought, in the back of my mind, that Joran's disappearing act was orchestrated to protect him from Bram Moskovitz. That guy put the fear of God in Paulus... you can just tell. That guy is a real attorney, not a make-believe legal huckster like Paulus and his cronies. I doubt Anita will be getting away with her normal shenanigans. And Valentijn was interviewed prior to Joran's re-detention... so I imagine he's fair game too. So much for his education, which the Sloots will claim is being interrupted. LOL!

In the end, the Sloots will claim some type of financial insolvency, but their banking records will be exposed and everyone will find out that they have never paid one dime to any of these attorneys. After-all, the Sloots are civil servants and not millionaires. That's what they'll claim, but I doubt anyone will believe it. That's a beautiful thing. Unless they try to give it the ole closed door treatment that Aruba has claimed so many times.

I hope Beth and Dave sue the Aruban Authorities also. That's where the money is - or what's left of it. I would love to see them sue for 500 million. Aruba would lose and unfortunately the Dutch will not allow a judgment with an astronomical award to proceed, because they would have to bail them out. I say drag in everyone on that damm island.

So, take your victories where you can even if it just ends up being a moral and emotional one.

Joran and Paulus will be convicted in a court and there will be no more Taco raving and raving there is no evidence.

Wonder if Taco has applied for his reciprocal Dutch law license? He's an international jackass ya know!!!

Morning Bro! The good news here is that there will be follow-up questions to bring out the lies rather than ignoring them.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #730 on: April 03, 2008, 08:02:25 AM »

Rob...just read about this guy the other night...I think it was the judicial inc site...there was myspace, hi5 sites, didn't check to see if they still worked.

Some of what I posted on Trudy:Sorry Rob…She resigned in March of 2005 according to Charles Croes…second link, but I don’t think there is any more than that. First link is about St. Maarten.

http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/11804

St. Maarten
Police Union Rejects Hassle’s Appointment - 21st September 2007
++++

03-11-2005, 09:30 AM      post #2 (permalink)     
charles  Posts: n/a    Re: Charles "allegro construction"  I do not have the slightest idea who will be doing the work. Be sure to have your papers in order if you want to work here. They are very strong on this issue and one of our leading figures, Mrs. Trudy Hassel recently resigned due to an issue surrounding control of illegal workers. Touchy topic.Charlesarubafastphones.com

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/charles-allegro-construction-410/
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #731 on: April 03, 2008, 08:02:52 AM »

Thanks...just wondering seeing the case is still open.

Thanks Buckeye...I'll try...LOL

Well it's for a civil case; so maybe the ALE doesn't have to / maybe not even allowed to do so. And it's a hearing...they have to answer questions that's all; it's not a trial.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #732 on: April 03, 2008, 08:03:09 AM »

Morning Bro! The good news here is that there will be follow-up questions to bring out the lies rather than ignoring them.

Paulus knows he's going to actually have to answer questions this time and Good Morning to you. Holland better re-enforce the dykes!!!

+++

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #733 on: April 03, 2008, 08:04:23 AM »

Wow, caesu.  Is the opinion that a civil case can require questioning??  I mean, the opinion of those reading this?  I didn't know a civil trial, in Holland, would enable sworn testimony.  Is there a penalty for lying "under oath"?

Great news! Bram M. has said he wouldn't start this procedure if he wasn't pretty sure they would win (because the family had been through so much he didn't think it would be appropriate to start something they weren't likely to win).They want to gather the evidence for a civil case; it's just the preparation. They must answer the questions asked, so this could also be helpful to the ALE!
But they think Joran is placed in the psychiatric institution Altrecht (if this is true...there are a lots of reports he is in Germany) to be able to skip this kind of questioning.
And yes, there is a penalty for lying under oath; you could go to prison for a couple of months.
[/quote]

Thank you GMBW and Caesu for this latest news. What a better way to get them to testify! Can you tell if Joran being in the psych hospital is still rumor or true? Do you trust this source?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #734 on: April 03, 2008, 08:07:18 AM »

Paulus knows he's going to actually have to answer questions this time and Good Morning to you. Holland better re-enforce the dykes!!!

Shades of the OJ civil trial where he was convicted. I can't wait to see Bram asking where the hell Joran's missing statements are, lol. I would also like to see Van der Straten, Jannsen and Jacobs summoned. Maybe Peter is working on the corruption angle.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #735 on: April 03, 2008, 08:09:55 AM »

Rob...just read about this guy the other night...I think it was the judicial inc site...there was myspace, hi5 sites, didn't check to see if they still worked.

Some of what I posted on Trudy:Sorry Rob…She resigned in March of 2005 according to Charles Croes…second link, but I don’t think there is any more than that. First link is about St. Maarten.

http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/11804

St. Maarten
Police Union Rejects Hassle’s Appointment - 21st September 2007
++++

03-11-2005, 09:30 AM      post #2 (permalink)     
charles  Posts: n/a    Re: Charles "allegro construction"  I do not have the slightest idea who will be doing the work. Be sure to have your papers in order if you want to work here. They are very strong on this issue and one of our leading figures, Mrs. Trudy Hassel recently resigned due to an issue surrounding control of illegal workers. Touchy topic.Charlesarubafastphones.com

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/charles-allegro-construction-410/

According to Grande, Paul B. Seute had his birthday party at CnC the night before or after Natalee became a crime victim. I can't remember which nite it was.

I'm not sure I believe anything that Charles says....Most of the photos I have of her are from after Natalee became a crime victim, so she was there in June and I think she is still there.

She's one of my Dirty Hands.

+++

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #736 on: April 03, 2008, 08:13:28 AM »

O/T

I haven't forgotten OE's comment about the trap.  I am posting this just so I have it.  Of course, I probably won't be able to find it again....but....

e wanted to honor the local Aruban fisherman by naming the different dishes on the menu after them.

Juan Henriquez
Jan Semeleer
Jovito Tromp
Jan Jacobs
Claudio Wolf
Charlie Brouns
Enrico Sanches
Loy Krozendijk

http://www.theoldfishermanaruba.com/page/
GBMW
Scared Monkey

« Reply #737 on: April 03, 2008, 08:17:01 AM »

Wow, caesu.  Is the opinion that a civil case can require questioning??  I mean, the opinion of those reading this?  I didn't know a civil trial, in Holland, would enable sworn testimony.  Is there a penalty for lying "under oath"?

Great news! Bram M. has said he wouldn't start this procedure if he wasn't pretty sure they would win (because the family had been through so much he didn't think it would be appropriate to start something they weren't likely to win).They want to gather the evidence for a civil case; it's just the preparation. They must answer the questions asked, so this could also be helpful to the ALE!
But they think Joran is placed in the psychiatric institution Altrecht (if this is true...there are a lots of reports he is in Germany) to be able to skip this kind of questioning.
And yes, there is a penalty for lying under oath; you could go to prison for a couple of months.

Thank you GMBW and Caesu for this latest news. What a better way to get them to testify! Can you tell if Joran being in the psych hospital is still rumor or true? Do you trust this source?
[/quote]

I really have no idea; Germany was mentioned a lot...we've been getting a lot of e-mails about this but no photos to go with it. Also Thailand is mentioned....but again; just rumours!
And the psych hospital isn't allowed to confirm / deny of course. De Telegraaf does give it as a fact though; not with a questionmark in any way. It states he is admitted to an open department of the facility for people with behaviour - phsych. problems. And then they say this might be just tactical; so Bert de Rooij can state Joran isn't capable to answer questions.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: April 03, 2008, 08:19:18 AM »

Somethins up...MF just peeked out of the "hidey hole".........they must be on the email alert system...........
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #739 on: April 03, 2008, 08:24:42 AM »

O/T

I haven't forgotten OE's comment about the trap.  I am posting this just so I have it.  Of course, I probably won't be able to find it again....but....

Buckeye, I would like to know what this was all about... but just let it slide at the time.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.