May 18, 2024, 01:04:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007  (Read 158017 times)
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2007, 09:42:52 AM »

San wrote:
Like what? Looking for Chuckrat  Laughing

Very Happy  Laughing

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2007, 09:47:54 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
morning y'all....

Good morning mrs. red
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2007, 09:48:25 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
San wrote:
Like what? Looking for Chuckrat  Laughing

Very Happy  Laughing

Wink
Jerry from Ohio
Monkey Junky Jr.

mom always said that I was cute as a Bunny <g>

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2007, 09:55:36 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
GOODNIGHT ALL!

O M L  Klaasend sleeps ? and here I thought with her doing so so many good things that she was SUPER GIRL  and didnt sleep .     Wink   Nite  sweet Lady .
    PS  Ya now what Klaasend ??  If   were a millionaire  and owned a large corp
   I'd have no problem at all with paying you a six figure salary and I'd still feel like I was getting a bargain !  
                              (((((((((((((Klaasend)))))))))))    Jerry from Ohio        Laughing

Old Jer from Ohio
" I'm wild and a little crazy too ! 
 Some Girls don't  like boys like me  ,AWE, But some girls do  !

IMG]http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i245/jerryfromOhio/Howdy.jpg[/IMG]
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #24 on: July 03, 2007, 09:56:57 AM »

I was reading back a minute ago...

I agree San the mp6 (or whoever Rolling Eyes ) was just bulls**t -

uh, duh, they can read here and know that Tim is still in the process of getting the equipment and boat together...

as for dave funding fred golba...uh sure, it's why robin didn't want us to continue boycotting Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

and the players... who in the hell calls murderers being protected by an island players.... I always thought that players referred to guys/women that (shall we say) dated alot?  Not murdered people...

julia and her sidekicks aren't new to the scene they have been out spinning baloney all along.... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #25 on: July 03, 2007, 10:02:05 AM »

This just in:
Murder & Crime thread - 35,076 views.

Off to review today's papers.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #26 on: July 03, 2007, 10:03:56 AM »

I was reading back a minute ago...

I agree San the mp6 (or whoever Rolling Eyes ) was just bulls**t -

uh, duh, they can read here and know that Tim is still in the process of getting the equipment and boat together...

as for dave funding fred golba...uh sure, it's why robin didn't want us to continue boycotting Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

and the players... who in the hell calls murderers being protected by an island players.... I always thought that players referred to guys/women that (shall we say) dated alot?  Not murdered people...

julia and her sidekicks aren't new to the scene they have been out spinning baloney all along.... Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Exactly.  Bad choice of words.

What goes around comes around and Julia is going to get hers one day.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: July 03, 2007, 10:06:44 AM »

I certainly hope so San... she did one of the VILEST things ever when she told Beth and Jug that Natalee's body had been found and then took them to a locked courthouse....

I mean, who behaves in that manner?  She has kids herself, she of all people should have known better....

I truly believe that what goes around comes around..... all the way back around...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #28 on: July 03, 2007, 10:07:10 AM »

CALL ME A CYNIC!.... cause that's what I am.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the ALE is dumping any and all square shaped containers all over the ocean floor. Anything that makes it harder to find Natalee.

The Arubans will be laffin' that Tim went down there to clean up the ocean of all the crap they threw in it.

This is a sick society.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #29 on: July 03, 2007, 10:09:04 AM »

it's interesting that the arubans keep thwarting any search that might lead to answers...

the landfill
the water
no complete search of the residence

I am sure I am missing a lot here....

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2007, 10:10:11 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
GOODNIGHT ALL!

O M L  Klaasend sleeps ? and here I thought with her doing so so many good things that she was SUPER GIRL  and didnt sleep .     Wink   Nite  sweet Lady .
   I'd have no problem at all with paying you a six figure salary and I'd still feel like I was getting a bargain !  

I completely agree!!!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2007, 10:19:42 AM »

Quote from: "Jerry from Ohio"
GOODNIGHT ALL!

I completely agree!!!

There is not another mod on any forum who can do what Klaas does.  As robots says TAKE THAT TO THE BANK. Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2007, 10:21:50 AM »

I am not sure that there are many people that can do all that she does.....

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2007, 10:27:39 AM »

Quote from: "Rob"
CALL ME A CYNIC!.... cause that's what I am.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the ALE is dumping any and all square shaped containers all over the ocean floor. Anything that makes it harder to find Natalee.

The Arubans will be laffin' that Tim went down there to clean up the ocean of all the crap they threw in it.

This is a sick society.

Rob - that is one of the first things I thought of...and it is a shame - but that is the way it looks after all of the other crap they have done.  NOTHING at this point would surprise me.

Mrs.Red : I agree with you about Julia... It is UNTHINKABLE - I can't wrap my brain around someone's motivation for such as that.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2007, 10:30:56 AM »

Found a map of Aruba naming the real estate developments.  I'm not sure how to post it.  Thought it might be useful.

http://www.arubarealestate.com/aruba_map/
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2007, 10:33:35 AM »

it's interesting that the arubans keep thwarting any search that might lead to answers...

the landfill
the water
no complete search of the residence

I am sure I am missing a lot here....

Question Was it ever a proven fact that Julia/Glenda was at some point the babysitter of Joran?? Just curious if anyone knows for sure.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
greeneyedlady
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2007, 10:36:06 AM »

Those posters at FOB are now insinuating that this container was planted Shocked  Twisted Evil

"No man has a good enough memory to make a successful liar" Abraham Lincoln
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2007, 10:36:50 AM »

Goodmorning all!  Let's break down MIP6's email:

1.  Fred Globa just left Aruba after 4 days of sniffing and digging with his dog. Nothing new.

Fred’s trip was funded in part by Dave Holloway with some assistance from some Aruban locals.

Tramslation:  Dave and Fred bought into some BS by MIP6 and were sent on yet another wild goose chase.

2.  Investigative reports returned to Aruba last week for a third round of interviews. The players that most would think would be the stars of this show are not. Unknown’s to those on the internet who have followed this case will be the real stars with their first person accountings of their days spent helping some of the family members in the early days while on Aruba. The unknowns will share their personal experiences and in some cases their personal pictures they took during the time with the family members.

Translation:  More blood suckers making money of Natalee

3.  Over the weekend in Aruba a local dive company found a large container on the sea floor about 200 yards off shore from the ship wreak dive spot. They tagged it and are waiting for the FBI & ALE before trying to lift it.

Translation:  Anything to deter Tim Miller

4.  In MB some interviews have taken place with various players in the case, it is said these interviews where not done by who we would think, the above mentioned reporters, it seems a branch of law enforcement had taken an interest in some goings on on US soil.

Translation:  Probably checking to find out if indeed they are related to Hitler.   Rolling Eyes

5.  TES flotilla is still sitting in port; departure date is still up in the air, maybe in 2 weeks

Translation:  What makes them think TES has to dock in Aruba or at all?  True TES is not there yet.  The 2 weeks is a sarcastic slam.

6.  We haven't heard anything about closing the case against J2k yet is because they don't want to just close the case against the suspects, they want to solve what happened to Natalee...the investigating team, INCLUDING members of the FBI is still very ACTIVE...just not in Aruba

Translation:  This is a bunch of nothing meant to tie into #4 when in actuality the investigation is more likely active in Aruba and the NL
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2007, 10:37:44 AM »

Quote from: "greeneyedlady"
Those posters at FOB are now insinuating that this container was planted Shocked  Twisted Evil

I'm sure there will be an anonymous email explaining the whole thing  Rolling Eyes
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2007, 10:38:14 AM »

CBB - thanks for the avatar  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.