May 03, 2024, 05:40:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #480 6/25 - 6/26/2006  (Read 173979 times)
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #260 on: June 26, 2006, 12:11:02 PM »

Kat_Gram -
I hate to say that I am not going to get into what he did... because of the nastiness of how the web can be... let's just say that he did work there... and started going back and forth with his parents prior to working/living there as far back as the 70's...

sorry I can't/won't be more specific.... I do appreciate your understanding.....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #261 on: June 26, 2006, 12:18:33 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Kat_Gram -
I hate to say that I am not going to get into what he did... because of the nastiness of how the web can be... let's just say that he did work there... and started going back and forth with his parents prior to working/living there as far back as the 70's...

sorry I can't/won't be more specific.... I do appreciate your understanding.....

Ok, I do understand. I was just curious and thought it was public knowledge and I missed it.  Cool  Cool  Cool
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #262 on: June 26, 2006, 12:20:51 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Nut44x4"
I guess Arubatruth.com ran out of lies to tell:  Wink

http://www.arubatruth.com/

All I got was an ad.... or was that the point??

The website is shut down, probably by them.  It's forwarding to the ISP website.

KLASS!!......you need to fix something!!..LOL...
hint......>> zoo 'geeper'

I understood your post once I clicked on the site.

Laughing My signature line is a quote from a one time poster by the name of Scandi Nor. We suspected that Scandi was a member of the Sloot family.  She only posted for one night before she was banned  Laughing   That night was a crackup because she had a very unusual way with words.  That's where the term "barfdoll" came from as well.

OH.....mmmmm, when the real site was up I would have sworn it said zoo 'keeper'.....I must be losing my mind.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: June 26, 2006, 12:31:34 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: What ever Happened to the Belt that Art Wood Found by the Lighthouse?

http://tinyurl.com/hphpt

At the very least, one would thing that DNA forensics were done on the belt to see if  Joran Van der Sloot or the other suspects ever touched this belt. Please tell us that forensics were done on this piece of evidence.
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: June 26, 2006, 12:32:06 PM »

Hi!  I guess its a slow day.. I'm going for a ride before we get rain here in West Palm Beach..
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #265 on: June 26, 2006, 12:34:34 PM »

The smell of Mimosa drifted delicately through the window and linen drapes danced with the wind.  From the window a tall, blond silhouette looked across the southern sky and then fell to her knees.

A telephone call.  A missed plane.  A life changed.  An island turned upside down.

“Want to dance?”

“I live at the hotel too.”

“I give you ride.”

“My slaves are waiting.”

“Don’t worry, I am Hitler’s son.”

Life seems to be topsy turvy and I would like to jerk Taco inside out!  What a waste of life!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #266 on: June 26, 2006, 12:34:45 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Natalee Holloway Investigation: What ever Happened to the Belt that Art Wood Found by the Lighthouse?

At the very least, one would thing that DNA forensics were done on the belt to see if  Joran Van der Sloot or the other suspects ever touched this belt. Please tell us that forensics were done on this piece of evidence.

I do not remember where I read it, and what I read may not be accurate, but I remember reading it was thrown out........(not evidence)...
Just like everything else....

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #267 on: June 26, 2006, 12:35:21 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Just another example of how evidence has been handled!
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: June 26, 2006, 12:39:14 PM »

I don't know if anyone is watching Broken Trail with Robert Duvall but its pretty good.. Well need to go and do my ride.  I hope that judge does something soon.  

terry
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #269 on: June 26, 2006, 12:42:12 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
The smell of Mimosa drifted delicately through the window and linen drapes danced with the wind.  From the window a tall, blond silhouette looked across the southern sky and then fell to her knees.

A telephone call.  A missed plane.  A life changed.  An island turned upside down.

“Want to dance?”

“I give you ride.”

“My slaves are waiting.”

Life seems to be topsy turvy and I would like to jerk Taco inside out!  What a waste of life!

Hey Easy Steinbeck.

I like this - it's good.

Also, you need to answer the wacko e-mail I sent you.  Wink

I Stand With The Girl
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #270 on: June 26, 2006, 12:45:21 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "Easywriter"

“Want to dance?”

“I give you ride.”

“My slaves are waiting.”

Hey Easy Steinbeck.

I like this - it's good.

Also, you need to answer the wacko e-mail I sent you.  Wink

hey Easy... if you look in the threads... CBB contributed and then I added more... so if you would like to continue... I am game!!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #271 on: June 26, 2006, 12:50:21 PM »

Ok running out to lunch and then I have work to do.... Evil or Very Mad

but Easy, excellent description of what's going on one unhappy island... and I will see y'all in a bit!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #272 on: June 26, 2006, 01:01:45 PM »

Thank you for taking the time to contact us about one of our current
promotions
involving travel to Aruba.  We appreciate the opportunity to respond.

We share your concern for Natalee Holloway and her family and can
appreciate your
personal perspective about travel to Aruba.  At the same time, we've
operated flights
to/from Aruba for many years and our customers tell us it has been a
pleasant and
enjoyable destination.  Unfortunately, tragic incidents can and do
occur in any
location (both international and domestic).  While we are not
unconcerned about these
occurrences, the U.S. State Department monitors such activity and
extends travel
warnings based on such matters as health conditions, crime, unusual
currency or entry
requirements, country instability, etc.  In turn, we take note of these
travel
warnings and plan our schedules accordingly; the safety of our
customers and employees
is our primary consideration.  There have been no travel warnings
issued by the U.S.
State Department involving travel to Aruba.

Certainly, it is your prerogative to choose not to travel to Aruba
based on your
personal convictions.  Again, we appreciate that you contacted us.  
I've shared your
concerns with management personnel responsible for this promotion.

Please know that our thoughts and prayers continue to be with the
Holloway-Twitty
family.

My very dissappointing reply from AA!!! Evil or Very Mad  Mad  Shocked  Sad

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #273 on: June 26, 2006, 01:02:30 PM »

Quote from: "Nut44x4"
New Front Page Post:

I do not remember where I read it, and what I read may not be accurate, but I remember reading it was thrown out........(not evidence)...
Just like everything else....

I thought Art Wood or maybe Skeeters said that the belt had been thrown away...I was  Shocked   Shocked  Shocked  Mad

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #274 on: June 26, 2006, 01:04:44 PM »

Howdy everyone~!
   Been lurking off and on.
My son called me a while ago.. said he had a fender bender.. (grrrrrrr)
The lady wasnt mad.. her car has a little scartah on it.,. that can be buffed out. THANK GOD..   his bumper is messed up.. His problem.
He JUST called me AGAIN.. like 2 seconds ago.. balling his ass off.. he was coming home and his buddy and his GF were in an accident.. RIGHT in front of him.. he called 911..
 he's crying saying blood thru their car.. his friend has a concussion and his friends poor GF has that and a broken neck.  Sad  and lots of cuts on them noth from broken glass.  He waited to medics came and is on his way to the hospital now. Medics said his friend will be alright.
 I hope they are.. and I REALLY and TRULY hate to say this.. but I am in a way thankful he saw this for himeself and is so upset about it. I am hoping he is more cautious.  (it wasnt his friends fault.. it was the other vehicles.. and that person it OK..)  hes like mom.. hhow can they both be hurt like thay are and the other person is fine.
    Sorry for the OT...  Anyone have a prozac or Zoloft handy?
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #275 on: June 26, 2006, 01:05:53 PM »

Maybe they didn't pay the bill?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: June 26, 2006, 01:06:54 PM »

I got some zoloft for ya, Angie...How many mgs?  Cool

Bring Natalee home...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #277 on: June 26, 2006, 01:07:34 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Howdy everyone~!
   Been lurking off and on.
My son called me a while ago.. said he had a fender bender.. (grrrrrrr)
The lady wasnt mad.. her car has a little scartah on it.,. that can be buffed out. THANK GOD..   his bumper is messed up.. His problem.
He JUST called me AGAIN.. like 2 seconds ago.. balling his ass off.. he was coming home and his buddy and his GF were in an accident.. RIGHT in front of him.. he called 911..
 he's crying saying blood thru their car.. his friend has a concussion and his friends poor GF has that and a broken neck.  Sad  and lots of cuts on them noth from broken glass.  He waited to medics came and is on his way to the hospital now. Medics said his friend will be alright.
 I hope they are.. and I REALLY and TRULY hate to say this.. but I am in a way thankful he saw this for himeself and is so upset about it. I am hoping he is more cautious.  (it wasnt his friends fault.. it was the other vehicles.. and that person it OK..)  hes like mom.. hhow can they both be hurt like thay are and the other person is fine.
    Sorry for the OT...  Anyone have a prozac or Zoloft handy?

OMG Angie!  How horrible, I sure hope both kids are going to be OK, especially the GF with the broken neck!
mishy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #278 on: June 26, 2006, 01:07:42 PM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

Maybe they didn't pay the bill?

Peaches,

Can you please email me (in my profile). I have a ? to ask you...

Bring Natalee home...
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #279 on: June 26, 2006, 01:08:22 PM »

Quote from: "mishy"
I got some zoloft for ya, Angie...How many mgs?  Cool

The stronger the better Mishy... Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.