May 17, 2024, 11:23:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #1 6/5/10 - 6/30/10  (Read 570341 times)
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: June 30, 2010, 02:09:15 PM »

The link says they are searching for an armed robber? Do you think it might be related or?

SERT activated in search for suspected armed robber

PORTLAND, Ore. - Police have closed a portion of East Burnside while they search for an armed robbery suspect who is on the loose.

SERT has been activated.

According to the Portland Police Bureau, U.S. Marshals attempted to arrest the suspected armed robber but he got away. Police believe he is still armed and in the neighborhood.

Anyone who sees him is advised not to approach him or contact him. Instead, call 911 immediately.
http://southeastportland.katu.com/content/sert-activated-search-suspected-armed-robber

I don't think this is related.

I don't either. Could be though? 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1941 on: June 30, 2010, 02:16:30 PM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/oregon-boy-kyron-hormans-disappearance-now-a-criminal-case/19514892

I wonder if EM was either related to or maybe possibly knew some of the same teenagers that TH's son knew or?

We haven't heard much about her older son. 

Patricia, have you (or anyone else) seen the interview some reporter has supposedly done with Mr. Tarver, TH's teenage son's dad/stepdad/adoptive dad, lol? 

Cuz it's being said around the net that Mr. Tarver, in that interview SAID that James went over to TH's home the day after Kyron went missing, that it was his turn there for a weekend visit.  All fine and good, except that what we've heard over and again, is that he was on a boy scout camping trip that weekend. 

So wondering which is it?  Would just like to read/hear that interview to see if that was actually said by Mr. Tarver.

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: June 30, 2010, 02:17:12 PM »

I was hopeful that it was related and that they were finding an alive Kyron. 

Me too! I imagined them busting into a home and finding Kyron sitting on a couch playing a wii game or something! OMG you're gonna give me a heart attack!
J/K
I was right there with ya!

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1943 on: June 30, 2010, 02:20:56 PM »

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/article/oregon-boy-kyron-hormans-disappearance-now-a-criminal-case/19514892

I wonder if EM was either related to or maybe possibly knew some of the same teenagers that TH's son knew or?

Patricia, have you (or anyone else) seen the interview some reporter has supposedly done with Mr. Tarver, TH's teenage son's dad/stepdad/adoptive dad, lol? 

Cuz it's being said around the net that Mr. Tarver, in that interview SAID that James went over to TH's home the day after Kyron went missing, that it was his turn there for a weekend visit.  All fine and good, except that what we've heard over and again, is that he was on a boy scout camping trip that weekend. 

So wondering which is it?  Would just like to read/hear that interview to see if that was actually said by Mr. Tarver.

I just read the link you provided Wyks. First I'd read about it myself. What are your thoughts?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: June 30, 2010, 02:24:39 PM »

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/      Interesting new article.

Irreconcilable

The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

BY JAMES PITKIN

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing],” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

“We’re not blind. Obviously they’re zeroing in on Terri,” Tarver says. “I just have a hard time believing anyone would be capable of doing that.”

Tarver does know one thing for sure: Cops were homing in on Terri Moulton Horman within days of Kyron’s disappearance. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, law-enforcement sources say the investigation has increasingly focused on Kyron’s stepmom.

In the latest developments, Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28, citing irreconcilable differences. He also took out a restraining order against her under the Family Abuse Prevention Act. A judge has sealed that request.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

They were married in 1991, when Tarver was 22 and she was 21.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: June 30, 2010, 02:26:15 PM »

We were going down too much so I took away avatars and smilies again.  Let's see if it makes a big difference.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: June 30, 2010, 02:26:34 PM »

http://wweek.com/editorial/3634/14214/

That could be what you are looking for. No rose posted it a few posts back.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1947 on: June 30, 2010, 02:26:45 PM »

well, I could speculate - if the website is truly being shut down, and Terri isn't screaming blue bloody murder over her rights being violated - I guess the police are ready to announce a working theory. I really don't know, I'm only speculating. I have not seen a case such as this one - not ever.

A staged abduction from a school is off the charts to start with. Then add in all the rest and - wow.

It seems like this portion of their site is being shut down at the end of the week.  Maybe not the whole site, am not sure tho.

~~~~~

"We produced our first run of bracelets and got 1,000 Adult and 500 Youth bracelets produced. We have given all of the bracelets to Kaine for distribution. You may contact him directly at: xxxx  to request one (or several) for yourself. We have no idea what the family’s plans are for distributing them from here on out.

Also, we will be taking this site down at the end of the week. We feel we have been remiss at keeping it updated and really have no further plans to do anything more in terms of events or anything like bracelets, buttons, etc. We continue to hold out hope, but feel this website has ultimately served its purpose."

http://web.me.com/owensfamily4/Bring_Kyron_Home/HOME.html

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1948 on: June 30, 2010, 02:31:31 PM »

Thanks Klaas and Brandi for that link and article!  Very Happy

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1949 on: June 30, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »

Irreconcilable

The Kyron Horman case: An interview with Terri Moulton Horman’s first ex-husband.

BY JAMES PITKIN

ROSEBURG — Ron Tarver hesitates when asked whether his ex-wife, Terri Moulton Horman, could be behind the disappearance of her stepson, Kyron Horman.

Tarver says she cheated on him during their four-year marriage. Then she left him in 1995. But responsible for what happened to a 7-year-old boy?

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing] ,” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

“We’re not blind. Obviously they’re zeroing in on Terri,” Tarver says. “I just have a hard time believing anyone would be capable of doing that.”

Tarver does know one thing for sure: Cops were homing in on Terri Moulton Horman within days of Kyron’s disappearance. As first reported June 17 on wweek.com, law-enforcement sources say the investigation has increasingly focused on Kyron’s stepmom.

In the latest developments, Kyron’s father, Kaine Horman, filed for divorce from Terri Moulton Horman on June 28, citing irreconcilable differences. He also took out a restraining order against her under the Family Abuse Prevention Act. A judge has sealed that request.

Tarver, who is 41, has followed the story from 200 miles away in Roseburg, tied to the unfolding drama by his marriage to Terri Moulton 19 years ago.

But the marriage fizzled, Tarver says, after Moulton began cheating on him and the restaurant they owned together failed.

Moulton kept custody of James, and Tarver saw the boy regularly on weekends—but recently, James left his mother’s home to live with his maternal grandparents in Roseburg.

Until then James had been living with his mother and Kaine Horman off Cornelius Pass Road in unincorporated Multnomah County. Also sharing the house was Kyron, who is Kaine Horman’s son from his first marriage, and Kiara, the couple’s 18-month-old daughter.

I wonder if the portion I highlighted in read was attributed to a hanging sentence/though or if Mr. Carver was actually asked what he meant exactly?

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1950 on: June 30, 2010, 02:33:01 PM »

I just read the link you provided Wyks. First I'd read about it myself. What are your thoughts?

I'm sorry Patricia, which link are you referring to?  My mind is going in a 1,000 directions today, sry again. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1951 on: June 30, 2010, 02:34:47 PM »

PITKIN: That`s right. That was in 2005. She blew nearly twice the legal limit here in Oregon, and she had her 11-year-old son from her first marriage in the car with her, hence the reckless charge.

GRACE: Where is the 11-year-old son? Is he living at home with her?

PITKIN: He was until this March, Nancy, and then she sent him down to Roseburg, a small town in southern Oregon, to live with her parents, his maternal grandparents.

GRACE: Why? Why did she send her own son away?

PITKIN: I went down to ask that of that child`s father down in Roseburg. He said that the child was suffering in school here and butting heads with Kaine Horman, his stepdad, and so Terri decided to send him down.

GRACE: To Matt Zarrell, our producer on the story. Matt, what more can you tell us?

MATT ZARRELL, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Well, the dynamic begins eight months -- the bio mom is eight months pregnant. She files for divorce against Kaine Horman. A couple months later, they have shared custody, and what happens is, she develops a medical condition. She needs to move to Canada. At that point, Kyron is living with the father alone. But because the father is busy with work, he imports Terri Horman. Terri Horman is a friend of the biological mother. She moves in to help look after Kyron. Years later, what happens, the relationship develops, they get married in 2007 and they have 19-month-old -- now 19-month-old Kiara.

. . .  (and further down)

ALENE: What I wonder is if the authorities have considered the motive might be that she was feeling so resentful because she was raising her stepchild while her own son had to be sent away?

GRACE: What about it, Dr. Taylor? That`s an interesting point from Louisiana.

TAYLOR: I mean I certainly think that`s an important point to look at. You know her stepson got sent away. She`s in this new relationship that it sounds kind of questionable how they even got together. So it`s valid.

GRACE: Well, she`s been in the relationship for years, Dr. Taylor, it`s not new.

TAYLOR: Yes, but -- well, she was hired to take care of him. It`s not like we don`t know if they were dating, if it was arranged or how manipulative she was to get into that spot. And now she`s got her stepson, she`s got her baby daughter. And --

<snipped>  Nancy Grace Transcript 6/29/2010 http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1006/29/ng.01.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1952 on: June 30, 2010, 02:35:44 PM »

gee can I spell today? I meant red. LOL!

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1953 on: June 30, 2010, 02:36:06 PM »

I wonder if the portion I highlighted in read was attributed to a hanging sentence/though or if Mr. Carver was actually asked what he meant exactly?

Hmmm... good question!!  That portion *could have* included quite a bit, which could have then been edited and paraphrased down to that one lil part.  Weird! 

bananas
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1954 on: June 30, 2010, 02:37:07 PM »

Where was the baby that morning?

Good question... WHERE WAS THE BABY GIRL WHEN THEY WERE AT SCHOOL?

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>

Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me."
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1955 on: June 30, 2010, 02:38:17 PM »

flutter1 The way I read that is that he was 11 in 2005. Between that and other articles he is now 16 years of age.

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1956 on: June 30, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »

I'm sorry Patricia, which link are you referring to?  My mind is going in a 1,000 directions today, sry again. 

Whew WOW me too! I was referring to the link that NRCG had posted and accidently addressed it to you.
I need a time out.
bbiab.

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1957 on: June 30, 2010, 02:42:17 PM »

Thanks Flutter!  LOL.. That NG... she has the teenage boy as 11 yrs old, when he's actually 16.  She needs to come over here and read before saying 99% of what she does, IMO.  But interesting the info from her guests, etc.  Thanks again. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1958 on: June 30, 2010, 02:42:22 PM »

Irreconcilable

BY JAMES PITKIN

“I don’t know [what she’s capable of doing] ,” says Tarver, standing with his current wife, Angela Rockwood, outside their house in this Southern Oregon town of 21,000 people.

The brackets [] mean that the reporter has added information that was not actually said by the person being quoted.  The information included in the brackets would have been understood by, but not stated by Tarver, based on the question just asked by the reporter.  For example, the reporter might have been asked something to the effect of, "Do you think Terri would be capable of harming Kyron?"  Thus Tarver's answer would not have to include that phrase in order to be understood by the reporter.

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1959 on: June 30, 2010, 02:43:57 PM »

Whew WOW me too! I was referring to the link that NRCG had posted and accidently addressed it to you.
I need a time out.
bbiab.

lol.. yep!  And ok, thanks, I'll check it out and get back to you. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.