May 15, 2024, 05:14:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #190 4/11/11 - 4/17/11  (Read 274725 times)
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #680 on: April 15, 2011, 03:29:27 PM »

Hello Monks--What a day.

I say Volusia County--The Hawaii Motel is cheap.  Ask George.
Good call. They could even get the reunion discount package if Georgie went with a 6 pack I bet.
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #681 on: April 15, 2011, 03:29:46 PM »

Jury selection will be somewhere very close to Orlando.  JP said if they left by 8am it would be ample enough time to get there.

Caught that
Me thinks it will be in Brevard County ..... my son got a Jury Summons for that day

I just mapped that and it is under 1 hour away.  Could very well be.  They have cheap hotels there and few TV stations?
For those of us not familiar with Florida where is Brevard County at?  What city?

B is the Brevard County Jail.  The circle is to show what would be within one hour with Orlando in the middle. I am not from FL and hope this is correct.
Thanks! 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #682 on: April 15, 2011, 03:29:50 PM »

I've noticed that Casey seems to always wear stretch pants. Maybe she can't wear a belt? They look awful on her!

her wide flat behind

well, she deserves to look like crap

I remember you, Caylee.
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #683 on: April 15, 2011, 03:30:14 PM »

While there's a lull in the hearing, I'd like to admit that after the trial I hope JA retires from the SAO and writes a book about this case. I really would love to hear the truth, and even if he made a few bucks, it wouldn't change my opinion of him in the least...
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #684 on: April 15, 2011, 03:30:32 PM »

Jury selection will be somewhere very close to Orlando.  JP said if they left by 8am it would be ample enough time to get there.

Caught that
Me thinks it will be in Brevard County ..... my son got a Jury Summons for that day

I just mapped that and it is under 1 hour away.  Could very well be.  They have cheap hotels there and few TV stations?
For those of us not familiar with Florida where is Brevard County at?  What city?

B is the Brevard County Jail.  The circle is to show what would be within one hour with Orlando in the middle. I am not from FL and hope this is correct.

Actually it could go south as far as Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island or Melborne as they can take the 528 (BEELINE) be there easy in an hour.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #685 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:09 PM »

Jury selection will be somewhere very close to Orlando.  JP said if they left by 8am it would be ample enough time to get there.

Caught that

I just mapped that and it is under 1 hour away.  Could very well be.  They have cheap hotels there and few TV stations?
For those of us not familiar with Florida where is Brevard County at?  What city?

Orlando is in Orange County. (GREEN)

Brevard County neighbors Orange County. (RED)

Hope this helps.

KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #686 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:12 PM »

I've noticed that Casey seems to always wear stretch pants. Maybe she can't wear a belt? They look awful on her!

her wide flat behind

ITA.  She didn't give a hoot about anything but looking good while poor Caylee was lying out in the woods.  I'll bet she looked at the club pics today and the thought in her head was 'I look HOT' instead of 'I don't look like I'm worried'.  She's so self-absorbed.

These are my opinions and subject to change.
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #687 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:37 PM »

Jury selection will be somewhere very close to Orlando.  JP said if they left by 8am it would be ample enough time to get there.

Caught that

That would likely be Volusia county or Brevard county if east of Orlando & Tampa on the west of Orlando.

I'm going with Brevard County.
(Bozo might misunderstand and think he heard Broward ).

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #688 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:40 PM »

Caught that

That would be Melbourne....1 hour 17 minutes away from Orlando

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
KittyMom
Monkey All Star Jr.

Borgman

« Reply #689 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:54 PM »

While there's a lull in the hearing, I'd like to admit that after the trial I hope JA retires from the SAO and writes a book about this case. I really would love to hear the truth, and even if he made a few bucks, it wouldn't change my opinion of him in the least...
He and Yuri!

These are my opinions and subject to change.
NewfieMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #690 on: April 15, 2011, 03:32:55 PM »

I wonder if we could get use the Family Leave Act!     I mean we monkeys are family ... and our medical reason could be ... we know Byass and the As are gonna drive us all crazy and we need to be here for each other!  Yeah!  I think it might work!   

... trying to chase down all the Anthony's lies ... this may take a while ...
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #691 on: April 15, 2011, 03:33:24 PM »

Hello Monks--What a day.

I say Volusia County--The Hawaii Motel is cheap.  Ask George.
Good call. They could even get the reunion discount package if Georgie went with a 6 pack I bet.

They might give a discount for repeat guests.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #692 on: April 15, 2011, 03:34:50 PM »

Caught that

I just mapped that and it is under 1 hour away.  Could very well be.  They have cheap hotels there and few TV stations?
For those of us not familiar with Florida where is Brevard County at?  What city?

B is the Brevard County Jail.  The circle is to show what would be within one hour with Orlando in the middle. I am not from FL and hope this is correct.

Actually it could go south as far as Cocoa Beach, Merritt Island or Melborne as they can take the 528 (BEELINE) be there easy in an hour.

Thanks Turbo. 
Samarie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #693 on: April 15, 2011, 03:34:58 PM »

He and Yuri!
Be still my heart! Monkey Devil!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #694 on: April 15, 2011, 03:37:13 PM »

He and Yuri!
Be still my heart! Monkey Devil!

...yours and Blinks! Wink

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #695 on: April 15, 2011, 03:38:00 PM »

I have to go shovel snow soon before school buses start showing up.  You would think they could hurry this up!
Curly
Monkey Junky

« Reply #696 on: April 15, 2011, 03:38:46 PM »

I'm taking a nap.
I don't think they're coming back.

OMGWTF

"I'm for truth, no matter who tells it. I'm for justice no matter who it's for or against."
                             Malcolm X
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #697 on: April 15, 2011, 03:42:35 PM »

her wide flat behind

ITA.  She didn't give a hoot about anything but looking good while poor Caylee was lying out in the woods.  I'll bet she looked at the club pics today and the thought in her head was 'I look HOT' instead of 'I don't look like I'm worried'.  She's so self-absorbed.

yep and prob "I miss Tony." GAG

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #698 on: April 15, 2011, 03:42:41 PM »

From the 48 hours sneak peek:

by Doctor_E111 April 15, 2011 3:24 PM EDT
CBS has apparently found a way to censor all of the previous negative comments posted on this discussion board.

There were over 200 negative comments about the airing of this show last night and suddenly they have disappeared!

Many of the comments called for boycotting CBS sponsors. Do you think that might have something to do with the censorship?

So, what began as a likely distortion of this case has now turned into CBS silencing the news rather than reporting it?

As I posted yesterday, it is a sad state of affairs when CBS News abandons its Ed Murrow/Walter Cronkite/Eric Sevareid tradition of ethics and engages in a media circus and tabloid journalism.

::snipping2::

http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7362665n&tag=cbsnewsLeadStoriesArea.0
tupelohoney
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #699 on: April 15, 2011, 03:43:37 PM »

Caught that

That would be Melbourne....1 hour 17 minutes away from Orlando
I found that the criminal court house is in Titusville.....51 minutes away from Orlando

No child should have duct tape on their face when they die. There's no reason to put duct tape on the face after they die. ~ Dr. G

"People don't make accidents look like murder." ~ Jeff Ashton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.