May 17, 2024, 11:57:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #25  (Read 373229 times)
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #960 on: September 18, 2008, 12:23:20 PM »

Morning Sunny..I actually dont even read to much about what goes on at night lately...Seems to me if anything is goes down it will be during the day...

What more do you make out of TES' spokesperson's comment...I must admit before this case I have not heard much about TES, so when you said they usually do not make statements like that, it peeked my interest even more..

I can't remember a statement like this ever coming from TES...I could be wrong of course.....but I have felt since the moment they pulled out so quickly, the reactions of the crew etc., that something was found.

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #961 on: September 18, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »

I am so encouraged if a TES spokesperson has said they are in constant contact with OCSO.  A body identified...maybe?  Just a guess or perhaps a hope.

I can't stand it! I want to know. What could be a surprise? And coming from TES, this must really be something?????

I think this is why the body farm ppl went to Fl.  instead of sending *something* to them....integrity of the evidence....and chain of possession...

Destiny...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
d in texas
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 18, 2008, 12:24:06 PM »

The protesters last night were out of control, wrong and should be cited with a ticket or hauled in to jail.  That is NOT the way to act or get your point across period.
With that being said I do feel sorry for GA and CA to a certain degree and would hate to walk in their shoes for a day much less the last 60+ days. 
BUT--they did NOT have to open the garage last night come out with a bat, use a water hose, engage in the yelling and shouting match that is going on.  For one that is dangerous very dangerous.  But I don't think they can help themselves they have lost all control of their lives and selves.
A simple 911 call would do it -- the reason they they engage in this behavior is to try and get the protesters kicked out of the neighborhood. 
What they don't understand is when you kick the media, the protesters, the curious out of the neighborhood interest might (I hope not) start to fade on the story.  And by the account of GA and CA - Caylee is still alive so they should think about their actions.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #963 on: September 18, 2008, 12:25:21 PM »

Okaaaay. Thanks for the update.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #964 on: September 18, 2008, 12:27:09 PM »

Hey, Sunny.  I'm multitasking here, so in and out.  I agree--TES doesn't usually make those kind of comments, so I'm hopeful.  Also, seeing the grief when they pulled out about a week and a half ago, and that they offered counseling to the searchers, indicates to me that they found something significant.  I did read it could take up to two weeks to autopsy and do forensics if something was found, and it will be two weeks on Sunday.  We'll see.

I agree with what you are thinking....I know there have been several times TES had brought in counselors....the outcome of the search was not good...and IIRC it always involved children

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
misitx5
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 18, 2008, 12:27:11 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

MORNING BT!!!Actually for a split second yesterday I felt bad for her...But then I caught myself...I feel that for Cindy its to late for me to feel sorry for her..She started this snowball along long long time ago...

BT, you are a compassionate Monkey.  I do think Cindy is the victim in this case as well as Caylee.  We both know that the victim's behavior can certainly exacerbate a situation, but it doesn't change the fact that she is a victim, too.  Cindy needs professional help, and the lawyer she hired isn't providing it, that's for sure.

Azlady  what do you think of cindy seeking a counselor about casey, but as far as we know cindy didn't seek out a counselor for casey~ ever?

Parenting a child like Casey had to be difficult.  She could look sweet as sugar, and then turn around and do something terrible, I would think.  Her lying had to drive her parents nuts as they didn't know what was going on or who to believe.  I think Cindy finally came to a decision to seek professional help and began with herself.  You can't make someone who doesn't want help go to counseling and it wouldn't be effective in that case anyway.  Cindy knew she couldn't control Casey or even force her to get help, but at least the poor woman sought some help for herself. 

Long Story short
I came from a horrible family life..When I was a teen I ran away for 3 weeks..I was ordered into counceling...It was the best thing ever!! And I can only imagine how hard it was for cindy to actually ask for help.That in itself is a huge thing..
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: September 18, 2008, 12:27:35 PM »

I am so encouraged if a TES spokesperson has said they are in constant contact with OCSO.  A body identified...maybe?  Just a guess or perhaps a hope.

I can't stand it! I want to know. What could be a surprise? And coming from TES, this must really be something?????

I think this is why the body farm ppl went to Fl.  instead of sending *something* to them....integrity of the evidence....and chain of possession...

Destiny...

Yes, Des.  That makes sense.  When you put all these clues and indications together, I think we have reason to be hopeful.

BRING NATALEE HOME
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #967 on: September 18, 2008, 12:27:54 PM »

Well, unfortunately George has lied so many times...

They could be throwing baseballs at the house...

If it is not caught on tape....   No one will believe him.

Besided George was clearly watering last night at one in the

morning. Thursday is not a watering time for odd addresses

in Orlando.
  They do have that on tape.... and I hope they

fine him!

It really must suck to have a baby killer in your house.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #968 on: September 18, 2008, 12:28:17 PM »

Destiny...

Ok, no one has yet to say when we will be getting this shocking new information... I need a time frame people!  LOL  My nails are going to be gone before the end of this case.  I am so going to need a manicure...maybe I should ask Casey to help me.

Seriously though, any idea as to when this breaking news will come about?  Is it clear to run to the bathroom or should I continue sitting here waiting as to not miss it?  I am very impatient today!!

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #969 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:16 PM »

Good Morning to all the mean nasty daytime posters!  LOL  I am proud to be in such company BTW!!   I just climbed through the twilight zone....whew!  I am so glad I signed off last night. 

I think the video of the protesters is going to be the cherry that makes the judge sign the TRO...

The statement made by TES surprised me.....TES doesn't usually make statement like this. So I tend to think things are going to start happening shortly.

I see someone else, besides me thinks LP is working with  LE dropping little tidbits for them.

So  hopefully today will be a turning points towards finding Caylee!

LOL Sunny!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to catch up while on my lunch break, so sorry if I'm asking to have things repeated, but what did TES say?

Thanks.

BT, I'll try to find the video and post it...but to paraphrase a TES spokesperson said developments that would be shocking...
Wow! And thanks so much.

I Stand With The Girl
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #970 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:29 PM »

Good morning/afternoon!

I've been catching up.  Klaas check post 912 plz.

The only thing that would surprise me is if Caylee was alive or Casey was innocent.  I wish, but don't foresee either happening.
tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #971 on: September 18, 2008, 12:29:33 PM »

"I feel sorry for my neighbors that I've known for the last 19 years. It's ashamed what's happened to my neighborhood because of this," George told Eyewitness News.

Thursday morning, Casey's attorney, Jose Baez, drove to Casey's home to pick her up. Neither of them said anything.

Even though George and Cindy aren't suspects in the case of missing Caylee Anthony, protesters have no plans of backing down.

"Just to protest, to see if we could break them down," protester Miriah Bounds told Eyewitness News on Wednesday night.

"It does tear you apart," George said Thursday morning

I thought that Casey's new hours were 12:30???

http://www.wftv.com/news/17497948/detail.html

Peace Monkeys
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #972 on: September 18, 2008, 12:30:36 PM »

Hey Guys. Here is Ohio and just got back electric after 5 days of having none. Did I miss anything??? I looked back at past posts and it looks like I didn't miss much but can someone please take the time to let me know if I missed anything. Thanks in advance.

Ours came back Tuesday night, but our cable is still out. That means no NG  Oh well.  At least I have internet via phone. 

Basically Casey turned herself in for the latest charges, but was bonded out soon after.  Now protesters are going nuts and throwing rocks at the Anthony's house.. and dragging Georgie into the street.. and Cindy was out there with a bat.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #973 on: September 18, 2008, 12:30:40 PM »

Destiny...

me too Des!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 18, 2008, 12:31:17 PM »

Destiny...

Ok, no one has yet to say when we will be getting this shocking new information... I need a time frame people!  LOL  My nails are going to be gone before the end of this case.  I am so going to need a manicure...maybe I should ask Casey to help me.

Seriously though, any idea as to when this breaking news will come about?  Is it clear to run to the bathroom or should I continue sitting here waiting as to not miss it?  I am very impatient today!!
Dolce, I think you can go to the bathroom, finish your work, and cook dinner safely without fear of missing anything.   
When OCSO sends the big wigs to the Anthony house for a meeting and then schedules an official press conference, that's the time to turn on the TV and be glued to the computer.

BRING NATALEE HOME
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: September 18, 2008, 12:32:40 PM »

Destiny...

If they found her body and know it, how long can they keep it from the family??
I know in my experience, it took coroner's office a while to make notification
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #976 on: September 18, 2008, 12:32:55 PM »

I have added monkee sedative to the monkee  nanner lick in the cage so we won't be so impatient while we wait on this something big. Its big . I feel it!!! But then again we have had high drama since day 1

Wait until you have sat at your desk for days upon days...not showering, not making the bed or dinner for your family, drinking coffee to keep yourself wake, crying, screaming and praying all at the same time....

Rest in Peace Caylee

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #977 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:06 PM »

Good morning monkeys.

I have been giving some thought to Cindy Anthony, and I'm starting to think I might could feel sorry for her. (Ducking banana peels.)

Does anyone think there is a chance that the loss of Caylee is so devastating to her that her brain simply will not let her face it at the moment? Maybe she's behaving the way she is because she has to keep convincing herself that Caylee is alive?

Yes, I think MOST of us feel that way.  HOWEVER, by being in denial she is choosing Casey over Caylee and their support for Casey is what's angering the protestors.

Yes, I understand what you're saying and I understand why the protesters are angry. I was just wondering if this is a real mental issue with Cindy that's so serious that it's out of her control now, and (as AZlady said) that she needs a counselor at this point.

Not going to comment on her behavior. But IMO, she is the only one who appears to be devastated. She looks like this has ravaged her. Too bad Casey doesn't look the same. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Kristen1977
Scared Monkey

« Reply #978 on: September 18, 2008, 12:34:51 PM »

Hey Guys. Here is Ohio and just got back electric after 5 days of having none. Did I miss anything??? I looked back at past posts and it looks like I didn't miss much but can someone please take the time to let me know if I missed anything. Thanks in advance.

Ours came back Tuesday night, but our cable is still out. That means no NG  Oh well.  At least I have internet via phone. 

Basically Casey turned herself in for the latest charges, but was bonded out soon after.  Now protesters are going nuts and throwing rocks at the Anthony's house.. and dragging Georgie into the street.. and Cindy was out there with a bat.

Thank you for being the only one that responded to my post. Sorry that your cable isn't back on yet. It was so hard not having ANY info on this case for so long!!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #979 on: September 18, 2008, 12:35:03 PM »

Destiny...

If they found her body and know it, how long can they keep it from the family??
I know in my experience, it took coroner's office a while to make notification

I read it could take up to two weeks to finish testing and notify family.

BRING NATALEE HOME
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.