May 05, 2024, 07:15:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #54  (Read 314144 times)
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1180 on: November 06, 2008, 01:08:33 PM »

George KNOWS Caylee is dead.  It's all in this latest transcript.  I guess he just keeps up this "Caylee is alive" charade for Cindy.

Lisa

I guess we know who is submitting to who eh?Very sad he doesn't take the lead and just do what's right!

After reading the part where Cindy blames George for the gate being open, I have a good feeling he's getting a lot of, "If Caylee is dead it is all YOUR fault" from Cindy.  I guess maybe it is better for him to pretend she's alive.

Lisa
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1181 on: November 06, 2008, 01:09:15 PM »

George KNOWS Caylee is dead.  It's all in this latest transcript.  I guess he just keeps up this "Caylee is alive" charade for Cindy.

Lisa

Good Afternoon Monkeys!  I am enjoying the discussion about mental issues, as it appears that is the road we are headed down with this case. 

I agree, it does appear that GA is playing charades for Cindy or maybe even Casey.

But, I'm curious, hasn't anyone else found that people with are BiP or BPD or whatever, appear almost "mean" or "tough" on the exterior, but you (if you are close to someone with this condition) know it is a "front".  And, you end up doing everything possible to "protect" their emotions, or psyche, or I'm not sure how to explain this.......You know they are really fragile.

Maybe George is protecting this person and doesn't even realize it, cause he's played charades so long..........

Justice Pour Tous -- et Casey Avant Tout!
CuriousCat
Monkey Junky Jr.

Our Little Princess

« Reply #1182 on: November 06, 2008, 01:14:04 PM »

Hi my long lost friends 

I am only on page 14 of GAs interview, but I am confused.  GA says he never met Tony and doesnt want to for fear of what he (GA) may do to him.  Whats with the anomosity towards Tony?  I dont get those comments. 

Help me out here...please

My guess is George blames Casey's behavior on her new bf Tony. George says his daughter changed in the last 2 1/2 months and he blame it on her new friends. JMHO

"The Truth & Ms. Anthony are Strangers" -- Judge Stan Strickland
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1183 on: November 06, 2008, 01:17:15 PM »

I can't give a link because its PDF files that were given to media.  I am media and I have access so I don't know if I am allowed to give the actual docs yet. Does anyone know?

Looks like there are alot of media reports included in these and I am thinking that maybe they are going to use reports of Cindy saying this and that at the trial.
You are media???? 

Always 1- Not big time media or anything like that. My family owns a very small newspaper in our town.

P.S. always, you are one of my favorite people here. The things you say sometimes is just so darn cute!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1184 on: November 06, 2008, 01:24:43 PM »

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-110608,0,5488005.story

More documents released in Casey Anthony case

Amy L. Edwards, Walter Pacheco

Sentinel Staff Writer

12:01 PM EST, November 6, 2008

Highlights from George Anthony's June 24 interview with two sheriff's detectives
12 p.m.
Transcripts of the interview show that George Anthony told the detectives: "Where this is leading I don't want to think about it. I don't want to think about that but I had bad vibes the very first day when I got that car ... I don't want to believe that I have raised someone, and brought someone in this world that could do something to another person."

Anthony spoke about the pungent smell that came from Casey's Pontiac Sunfire the day he picked it up from the wrecker-yard. Detective Yuri Melich asked Anthony to discuss what he initially told him about the odor.

"I believe that there's something dead back there," Anthony said. "And I hate to say the word human ... I mean that law enforcement stuff that I did, we caught people out in the woods, in a house, in a, in a car. So I know what it smells like. It's a smell that you never ... never get rid of."

Anthony continued, "When I first went there to pick up that vehicle I got within three feet of it I could smell something. You look up and you say, please don't let this be. Please don't let this be."

Anthony said he opened the car door and knew something was wrong. As he walked around the car to look inside the trunk, Anthony told detectives, "I think I whispered out to myself 'Please don't let this be my Caylee.' That's what I thought. That's what I, my heart was saying."

When Anthony and the wrecker employee opened the trunk, Anthony said he saw the garbage bag and a stain. Anthony said the stain was about the size of a basketball.

Anthony said the car smelled so bad he didn't know how we was going to drive it home. "I couldn't freaking breath (sic)," he said.

When Anthony got the car home and pulled into the garage, he said Cindy said, "Jesus Christ what died?"

"But then she said it in a way, she says, 'George, it was the pizza, right?' And I said, 'Yeah (affirmative), it was the pizza.' And that's what I left it go at that, but. I'm sitting here as the grandfather, as the father, as George Anthony and as a guy who smelled the smell before years ago and you just never forget it. I even stuck my nose down on it and I'm, I'm concerned."

Detectives asked Anthony what he thought may have happened. Anthony brought up their above-ground swimming pool. Anthony said he and Cindy are "very religious" about keeping their gate closed and taking the ladder up.

Anthony told detectives about a day in June when Cindy called and told him the side gate was open and the pool ladder was up. Anthony said he told his wife he always shuts the gate and wouldn't have put the ladder on.

Alleged crash in Tampa involving Zenaida Gonzalez never occured
11:40 a.m. Casey Anthony had told her mother that Zenaida Gonzalez had been involved in a crash in Tampa in mid-June as was taken to the hospital for treatment.

Her mother, Cindy Anthony, doubted the story. Tampa police searched crash reports and could not locate a crash involving Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez during that time, the State Attorney's Office records show.

A check of local hospitals also turned up nothing on a patient admitted under that name.

Three women matching the name were found in the area and their information was turned over to the Orange County Sheriff's Office.

Anthony had told her mother in June that she was driving behind Gonzalez on their way back home from Tampa and that Gonzalez - who was transporting Caylee Marie and another child -- had a car accident on Interstate 4. Gonzalez had to be taken to the hospital, Anthony said. She told her mother she had stayed with Gonzalez until she recovered.

More reports of Casey Anthony behaving "normally" while her daughter was missing
11:35 a.m. Casey Anthony's friend, Dante Salati, told lead investigator John Allen that he and Anthony had gone out with several friends to Miller's Ale House, off Alafaya Trail, on July 1 - after Caylee Marie had disappeared.

Anthony never mentioned Caylee Marie during dinner, Salati said.

Salati also told detectives he lives at Sawgrass Apartments, the same residential complex the Anthony claimed she left Caylee Marie at with a babysitter named Zenaida Gonzalez.

Allen asked if Salati had heard Anthony mention Gonzalez, due to the proximity of his apartment to where she reported Gonzalez lived. Salati said Anthony never mentioned a babysitter. He also said he never met anyone matching Gonzalez's description.

Cindy Anthony asks: How quickly would you stop looking for someone you loved?
11:23 a.m. The grandmother of missing Caylee Marie reaffirms that she is prepared for the worst, but maintains hope that her granddaughter is still alive.

"I feel that a good attorney will plan for the worse case scenario and hope for the best," she said in a statement released by Anthony family spokesman, Larry Garrison. "The defense and the family will never give up on looking for Caylee. We continue to believe she is alive, and so should everyone else who has a conscience."

le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1185 on: November 06, 2008, 01:24:59 PM »

From the E-Pass Records -- Is June 29th the day Casey took CA's toyota for a spin and George tried to follow her?  The records show charges at Curry Ford, Dean Lane 10 and Dean Lane 6 between 8-9 in the morning.  This would have been when Casey needed a car (hers had been abandoned at AMSCOT then?) and Tony hadn't left for NY so she did not have his car.............

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: November 06, 2008, 01:26:15 PM »

Klaas

Do you think we need a different thread for Experiences with Mental Illness?  I don't want to interuppt the new document discussions by responding to everyones input right now.  In fact I want to start reading them 
txlisa
Monkey Junky

Annie-belle!

« Reply #1187 on: November 06, 2008, 01:26:56 PM »

I'm confused about the ez-pass charges!  It looks like they are only charges for George and Cindy's cars, not Casey's?  Am I looking at it wrong?

Lisa
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1188 on: November 06, 2008, 01:28:43 PM »

Hi my long lost friends 

I am only on page 14 of GAs interview, but I am confused.  GA says he never met Tony and doesnt want to for fear of what he (GA) may do to him.  Whats with the anomosity towards Tony?  I dont get those comments. 

Help me out here...please

My guess is George blames Casey's behavior on her new bf Tony. George says his daughter changed in the last 2 1/2 months and he blame it on her new friends. JMHO
I do feel sorry for GA but he could've manned up and demanded some accountability from kc a long time before this tragedy happened. It does seem like he wants to blame kc's behaviour change on her new crowd. SHE was the one charading as a college student, single hardworking mom in order for them to accept her and admire her.SHE was the one knocking her little one out so she could party like a rock star, they probably had no clue what kind of menace they were dealing with.
It's all the more sad that now that there has been such a huge outpouring of love and support for their family GA still publicly defends his daughter who murdered( intentional or not) his beloved Caylee.

This whole terrible saga began and ended in the Anthony household.
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1189 on: November 06, 2008, 01:30:18 PM »

Hmmmmm, if she took the Toyota on June 29th am (E-Pass).  What do her cell phone pings indicate on that date...  Anyone with a link to pings on the 29th?  Why did she need the car so badly on that day?  Why not wait until the next day when she probably knew she would have Tony's car after she dropped him at the airport?

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1190 on: November 06, 2008, 01:30:29 PM »

Highlights from George Anthony's June 24 interview with two sheriff's detectives12 p.m.
Transcripts of the interview show that George Anthony told the detectives: "Where this is leading I don't want to 
    -snipped-

I am very confused ... just trying to catch up .... is this a misprint?  Should it be July 24th?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1191 on: November 06, 2008, 01:30:52 PM »

I can't give a link because its PDF files that were given to media.  I am media and I have access so I don't know if I am allowed to give the actual docs yet. Does anyone know?

Looks like there are alot of media reports included in these and I am thinking that maybe they are going to use reports of Cindy saying this and that at the trial.
You are media???? 

Always 1- Not big time media or anything like that. My family owns a very small newspaper in our town.

P.S. always, you are one of my favorite people here. The things you say sometimes is just so darn cute!!!
Well thank you, that is so flattering!!  I talked on the phone this week to three monkeys, and they all told me I have a southern accent.  I DO?????  Who knew???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: November 06, 2008, 01:31:37 PM »

So far I'm only finding the docs here - some of them:

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail;jsessionid=C93DD77DA832ECE311B67624C90AEE94?contentId=7805151&version=13&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1&sflg=1
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1193 on: November 06, 2008, 01:32:36 PM »

I'm confused about the ez-pass charges!  It looks like they are only charges for George and Cindy's cars, not Casey's?  Am I looking at it wrong?

Lisa

Didn't they need those records to find out when CA took Cindy's car?  I don't remember any mention of Casey herself having and E-Pass in her car.  Now, that would have been the icing...   Maybe she did have one though and it hasn't been released?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1194 on: November 06, 2008, 01:34:32 PM »

Looking at the first doc: Casey Anthony at Fusian Ultra Lounge June 13, 2008    The Fox site has the date wrong.  That was June 20/21 not the 13th
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1195 on: November 06, 2008, 01:38:58 PM »

Hmmmmm, if she took the Toyota on June 29th am (E-Pass).  What do her cell phone pings indicate on that date...  Anyone with a link to pings on the 29th?  Why did she need the car so badly on that day?  Why not wait until the next day when she probably knew she would have Tony's car after she dropped him at the airport?

Oops, that's the Chevy on the 29th.  Looking at the E-Pass for the TOYOTA, I'm seeing 3 possible dates that Casey could have taken the car.  June 26, July 3rd and July 15th.  It's difficult to read this, it's all scattered.

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1196 on: November 06, 2008, 01:39:25 PM »

Lisa

Didn't they need those records to find out when CA took Cindy's car?  I don't remember any mention of Casey herself having and E-Pass in her car.  Now, that would have been the icing...   Maybe she did have one though and it hasn't been released?

If they have the regular Sunpass, it can be moved from car to car. It is a plastic box with suction cups that you attach to your windshield.

There is anew 'mini sunpass' that is like a credit card that you peel off the back and it afixes to your windshield. CANNOT move that one between vehicles.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1197 on: November 06, 2008, 01:41:45 PM »

Regarding the 24th of June... I wonder if Caylee was in the trunk when Casey wouldn't let George near the trunk to get the item he needed. Could you imagine if he didn't tell Casey that he was gonna get, and just went on out and got and opened the trunk and discovered Caylees little body dead. All of this Zanny stuff wouldn't be going on. George would be traumatized for life. Its hard to even think about.
le singe bete
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1198 on: November 06, 2008, 01:43:31 PM »

Oops, that's the Chevy on the 29th.  Looking at the E-Pass for the TOYOTA, I'm seeing 3 possible dates that Casey could have taken the car.  June 26, July 3rd and July 15th.  It's difficult to read this, it's all scattered.

So, I don't think it was July 3rd -- She had Tony's car then I think.
I don't think it was July 15th -- too close to when the game ended for Casey and George would have remembered.

It may have been June 26th that she took Cindy's TOYOTA.  When did Casey abandon her car at AMSCOT?

sleepyhead
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1199 on: November 06, 2008, 01:43:48 PM »

You are media???? 

Well thank you, that is so flattering!!  I talked on the phone this week to three monkeys, and they all told me I have a southern accent.  I DO?????  Who knew???

I have a southern accent as well!  I don't like it but for some reason guys I meet love it. I hate hearing my voice on videos and recordings!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.