May 20, 2024, 11:26:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #579 1/28 - 2/2/2007  (Read 113591 times)
BIGORANGECRUSH
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #520 on: January 30, 2007, 09:37:59 PM »

Several hotels in Aruba will pay for your Passport if you will come stay with them!!! Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes I guess all the monkeys will be lining up to go!! Wink  Wink WRONG Exclamation  Exclamation  Exclamation

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: January 30, 2007, 09:39:10 PM »

Per MF at FOB:

Sorry, for the news.... but I had to reread it so I don't get false rumors started.

According to a Psychic that visits the island constantly, the body of Natalee is buried in the sand behind the Nanky Country Club.

A place located at the eastern tip of the island in San Nicolaas.

How it got there and who did that, the psychic did not say, but hopes that authorities would take a look at that info.

Per Glenda at FOB:

NOT A JOKE, but the Psychic told officials that Natalee was with Lorenzo, Pitbull and Scooby when she fell on the rocks and bonked her head. They boys buried her there.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #522 on: January 30, 2007, 09:39:38 PM »

oops...

phychic = psychic
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #523 on: January 30, 2007, 09:40:38 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Per MF at FOB:

Sorry, for the news.... but I had to reread it so I don't get false rumors started.

According to a Psychic that visits the island constantly, the body of Natalee is buried in the sand behind the Nanky Country Club.

How it got there and who did that, the psychic did not say, but hopes that authorities would take a look at that info.

Per Glenda at FOB:

NOT A JOKE, but the Psychic told officials that Natalee was with Lorenzo, Pitbull and Scooby when she fell on the rocks and bonked her head. They boys buried her there.

MY GOODNESS

she is a clown....an EVIL CLOWN

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #524 on: January 30, 2007, 09:41:50 PM »

EVIL CLOWNS are bad

Clowns are bad enough but when they are EVIL....watch out

- A Horse's Tale
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #525 on: January 30, 2007, 09:44:12 PM »

Ronald Mcdonald is a clown,not this person.Are there any normal people on aruba.Anything new on sander.Hey Mrs Red.Do we have a youtube web now.I will have get my son to show where that is.CAT

Live with hope,looking for justice
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #526 on: January 30, 2007, 09:45:28 PM »

wasnt GACEY a clown ?

john wayne gacy or wahtever his FREAKY name was

clowns can be bad  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: January 30, 2007, 09:50:03 PM »

Quote from: "Cat"
Ronald Mcdonald is a clown,not this person.Are there any normal people on aruba.Anything new on sander.Hey Mrs Red.Do we have a youtube web now.I will have get my son to show where that is.CAT

Go to www.youtube.com and type in scaredmonkeys in the search engine.  There will be another one there tomorrow when you search.  Started working on them a couple days ago.  Wink
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #528 on: January 30, 2007, 09:50:44 PM »

Per MF at FOB:

Per Glenda at FOB:

How interesting that she is implicating someone named Lorenzo. Of course, Pitbull cannot defend himself since he is dead (see a trend here?). Who in hades is Scooby... Scooby Do?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #529 on: January 30, 2007, 09:52:41 PM »

Aruba Trip Report - Allegro Beach Resort
September 2 - 9, 2000
Sent in by: Lisa2199@aol.com

Just returned from our first trip to Aruba.
I was hesitant upon the Allegro having read some of the trip reports but our vacation was nothing but relaxing and I give the Allegro two thumbs up.

Arrival
We arrived in Aruba at 12:30 and took a cab to the hotel and arrived in 10 minutes. Check in wasn't until 4:00pm but the front desk was great. They gave my boyfriend and I our all inclusive bracelets so we could have lunch and drinks. By the time we were done with lunch our room was ready. I have to admit, I was a little scared especially since I bought the trip off of an internet site but the room was great. It was on the 5th floor in the North Tower with a view of the pool and ocean. It wasn't a lavish room, but it was very comfortable and seemed to have been updated fairly recently. I was very happy to know they honored my email room request.

We spent most of our days between the beach and the pool. I can't imagine
there being anything more relaxing than lying in the Carribean on a float with a mixed drink in hand. We never had any problems getting beach huts or floats. If you spend anytime on the beach you'll run into Scooby Doo. He sells watersports on the beach and is quite the character. We decided to go with Scooby when we went parasailing. It was well worth it for $35/pp and for that we gave him $40/pp. You'll understand what we mean when you meet him.

http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/tripreports/trip176.html
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #530 on: January 30, 2007, 09:53:49 PM »

Bye Aruba!! P .S. Scooby on the beach will get you anything you need if you
know what I mean, Nice guy! Also say hi to Paris for us he is the bartender at the beach bar and he takes  good care of you!

http://www.visitaruba.com/guestarea/tripreports/trip104.html
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #531 on: January 30, 2007, 09:54:17 PM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Per MF at FOB:

Per Glenda at FOB:

best friends with Shaggy

Cool

How interesting that she is implicating someone named Lorenzo. Of course, Pitbull cannot defend himself since he is dead (see a trend here?). Who in hades is Scooby... Scooby Do?

- A Horse's Tale
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #532 on: January 30, 2007, 09:54:23 PM »

Thanks Klass.Who is scooby?Are the dead going to speak now.Go away Glenda.Cat

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: January 30, 2007, 09:55:05 PM »

best friends with shaggy  Cool  Laughing

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: January 30, 2007, 09:56:38 PM »

Standing room only, we happened to steal the last four barstools in the place to watch all the locals dance. It was so entertaining to see them summon up tourists to try out their salsa moves, only so they could get close and rub up against their bodies. This is where we met the infamous SCOOBY from the Allgro resort at Eagle Beach. Determined to get me to dance with him, I had refused a million times. If I had known I was going to bump into him over five times while I was on the island for seven days, I would of gave up and humilated myself. He never forgets a face or where he has seen it. Ladies . . . watch out for him, he's persistent! Overall, we had such an excellent time and not to mention a few laughs as well. They also serve food from seafood to tacos, but unfortunately I only had the beverages.

http://tinyurl.com/kkwtt
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #535 on: January 30, 2007, 09:56:53 PM »

glenda sucks

Shocked
man oh man

that Norah Jones can sing  Cool  

voice is sweeter than chocolate milk  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: January 30, 2007, 09:58:58 PM »

Personally - I think this is another SMOKE SCREEN from Aruba and Glenda.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: January 30, 2007, 10:00:01 PM »

Personally - I think this is another SMOKE SCREEN from Aruba and Glenda.

easy as huckleberry pie

she is so PREDICTABLE  Cool

gawdddddddddddddddddddd Shocked

like a jig saw for a 5 year old  Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
Cat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: January 30, 2007, 10:02:35 PM »

I liked the youtube video.Did you go aruba and actually meet scooby?Just curious as a CAT

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: January 30, 2007, 10:05:40 PM »

i wish i had a robotic cat  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.