May 17, 2024, 11:05:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 381780 times)
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: April 16, 2009, 07:35:55 PM »

What the he!! do they expect???  A child goes missing while in the home care of the father. 

It was HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PARENT of Haleigh to have responsible ADULTS look after her.  He is the one that FAILED....He is getting what he deserves.

What about Ron Jr. - Will he be next???

Don't blame everyone else, FOR YOUR FAILURE, RON!!!!  STEP UP TO THE PLATE...and be the provider / protector....what is expected of YOU!!!!!

I 2nd that!
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #281 on: April 16, 2009, 07:43:04 PM »

Edit:  not appropriate for a missing little girls forum.  We don't know who is guilty.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:48:25 PM by klaasend » Logged

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #282 on: April 16, 2009, 07:53:51 PM »

Just got home from Dads service and jumped on to see if anything new on this case,and well, I see still no Haleigh.....     

Hey searching.. Lots of monkey hugs...
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: April 16, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

Edit:  not appropriate for a missing little girls forum.  We don't know who is guilty.

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:50:46 PM by klaasend » Logged
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #284 on: April 16, 2009, 08:01:34 PM »

What part of Kentucky?   Does anyone know?

Monroe Co., KY (too close for comfort to me--my mothers home town).  Here is the local papers story.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FL_FLORIDA_JAIL_ESCAPEES_KYOL-?SITE=KYBOW&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Fletcher and Brown are now believed to have abandoned Googe’s stolen vehicle in Monroe County, Ky., and may have stolen another vehicle in Kentucky. Their whereabouts are unknown and they are considers armed and dangerous.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090416/ARTICLES/904169911/1008/WEATHER?Title=Putnam-escapees-possible-getaway-car-found-in-Ky-

Quote from the link I posted above:  "Kentucky State Trooper Billy Gregory said he had information from Florida authorities that the two were believed headed for Crawfordsville, Ind."

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #285 on: April 16, 2009, 08:07:24 PM »

The reporter for the Florida Times Union failed to give a proper perspective on this issue.

A few facts need to be clarified:

1. It was Crystal Sheffield who chose to launch a Department of Children and Families (DCF) investigation about Ronald Cummings, as part of preparation for a custody battle over Ronald Cummings, Jr., rather than focus on the search for Haleigh. She should have done this long ago, maybe Haleigh would not be missing.

2. Crystal Sheffield got attorney Kim Picazio from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to represent her. Attorney Picazio has been on television at every opportunity seeking publicity for herself and about family law issues. Sounds as if your a bit jealous here.....This lady has what it takes!!!!

3. Attorney Kim Picazio has admitted on television that the so-called investigator William E. Staubs, who refers to himself as "COBRA," is a personal friend. Cobra arrived in Putnam County from Ft. Lauderdale [sic] shortly after Haleigh went missing and has been feeding information to Picazio and some media.In my opinions, I am glad that she got someone that she knew...and knew that this person would FIND OUT THE TRUTH

4. Ronald Cummings had to obtain legal counsel in self defense of the public allegations by Sheffield-Picazio, and also regarding Sheffield-Picazio allegations to DCF. OH BOOO HOOOOO....HIS DAUGHTER IS MISSING....AND HE CHOSE TO LEAD QUITE AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE

5. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. only got involved in this case on March 18, 2009, approximately five weeks after Haleigh went missing. Our initial press release (a copy of which follows) of March 19, 2009, in paragraph three (3) stated that Sheffield-Picazio allegations about family law manners were detracting from the search for Haleigh. They and the Sheffield's have DONE MORE than the Cummings even THOUGHT OF!!!!

6. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. got involved in this case because Ronald Cummings, at the urging of a family member, called our Palatka office. Palatka is about five miles from Satsuma where Ronald resided. They got involved because RON is an ASSHOLE....PLAIN AND SIMPLE...MOMMA'S BOY

7. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has responded through press releases to rebut and correct Sheffield-Picazio allegations. We have not appeared on national tv or even given any interviews to local media.No need for the TV appearance, cause what they are saying is TRUTH.[color]

8. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has provided information on a confidential basis to DCF and Putnam County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) about this case, and will continue to act responsibly to assist DCF and PCSO. Best you keep quiet, or your gonna be wagging your tail between your legs.

(Signed)

Greg Kimball

T. Jerry Snider

I would be embarrassed to even sign my name to this.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #286 on: April 16, 2009, 08:07:28 PM »

Thank you all, I was soooo hoping to come home to news of Haleigh being found,but well, not yet today, the day is not over right? It has been a long few weeks even with his quick passing and I still make it a point to pray for Haleigh and Adji. They have been on my mind even with everything else and we need to find them. If I am not making sense,my apologies, I have so much going thru my mind right now that it is so hard to put into words... Hoping to find Haleigh and Adji soon.

Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #287 on: April 16, 2009, 08:09:08 PM »

What part of Kentucky?   Does anyone know?

Monroe Co., KY (too close for comfort to me--my mothers home town).  Here is the local papers story.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/F/FL_FLORIDA_JAIL_ESCAPEES_KYOL-?SITE=KYBOW&SECTION=STATE&TEMPLATE=DEFAULT

Fletcher and Brown are now believed to have abandoned Googe’s stolen vehicle in Monroe County, Ky., and may have stolen another vehicle in Kentucky. Their whereabouts are unknown and they are considers armed and dangerous.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20090416/ARTICLES/904169911/1008/WEATHER?Title=Putnam-escapees-possible-getaway-car-found-in-Ky-

Stolen Lincoln Towncar Found in Kentucky

2009-4-16 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

Palatka - This morning, the Putnam County Sheriff's Office received
information from law enforcement officials in Monroe County, Kentucky.  The
information received is that the 1999 Gold 4- door Lincoln, which was taken
from 315 Bardin Road in Palatka, has been recovered in Monroe County,
Kentucky.

A 2003 4-door Oldsmobile Alero with Kentucky license plate HPY-796 has been
stolen, and believed to have been taken by Doni Ray Brown and Timothy Wayne
Fletcher. The direction of travel of these two fugitives is unknown at this
time. The public needs to be aware that the two individuals are considered
armed and dangerous.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-16

Heart
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #288 on: April 16, 2009, 08:17:06 PM »

The reporter for the Florida Times Union failed to give a proper perspective on this issue.

A few facts need to be clarified:

1. It was Crystal Sheffield who chose to launch a Department of Children and Families (DCF) investigation about Ronald Cummings, as part of preparation for a custody battle over Ronald Cummings, Jr., rather than focus on the search for Haleigh. She should have done this long ago, maybe Haleigh would not be missing.

2. Crystal Sheffield got attorney Kim Picazio from Ft. Lauderdale, Florida to represent her. Attorney Picazio has been on television at every opportunity seeking publicity for herself and about family law issues. Sounds as if your a bit jealous here.....This lady has what it takes!!!!

3. Attorney Kim Picazio has admitted on television that the so-called investigator William E. Staubs, who refers to himself as "COBRA," is a personal friend. Cobra arrived in Putnam County from Ft. Lauderdale [sic] shortly after Haleigh went missing and has been feeding information to Picazio and some media.In my opinions, I am glad that she got someone that she knew...and knew that this person would FIND OUT THE TRUTH

4. Ronald Cummings had to obtain legal counsel in self defense of the public allegations by Sheffield-Picazio, and also regarding Sheffield-Picazio allegations to DCF. OH BOOO HOOOOO....HIS DAUGHTER IS MISSING....AND HE CHOSE TO LEAD QUITE AN ACTIVE LIFESTYLE

5. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. only got involved in this case on March 18, 2009, approximately five weeks after Haleigh went missing. Our initial press release (a copy of which follows) of March 19, 2009, in paragraph three (3) stated that Sheffield-Picazio allegations about family law manners were detracting from the search for Haleigh. They and the Sheffield's have DONE MORE than the Cummings even THOUGHT OF!!!!

6. That Kimball & Snider, P.A. got involved in this case because Ronald Cummings, at the urging of a family member, called our Palatka office. Palatka is about five miles from Satsuma where Ronald resided. They got involved because RON is an ASSHOLE....PLAIN AND SIMPLE...MOMMA'S BOY

7. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has responded through press releases to rebut and correct Sheffield-Picazio allegations. We have not appeared on national tv or even given any interviews to local media.No need for the TV appearance, cause what they are saying is TRUTH.[color]

8. Kimball & Snider, P.A. has provided information on a confidential basis to DCF and Putnam County Sheriff's Office (PCSO) about this case, and will continue to act responsibly to assist DCF and PCSO. Best you keep quiet, or your gonna be wagging your tail between your legs.

(Signed)

Greg Kimball

T. Jerry Snider

I would be embarrassed to even sign my name to this.

ITA GramaMonkey!!!!
Who is paying this wiseguy? Is he working for Ron pro bono or
is Ron using the donation money to pay him?

TiggerKitty =^..^=
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #289 on: April 16, 2009, 08:24:24 PM »

What the he!! do they expect???  A child goes missing while in the home care of the father. 

It was HIS RESPONSIBILITY AS THE PARENT of Haleigh to have responsible ADULTS look after her.  He is the one that FAILED....He is getting what he deserves.

What about Ron Jr. - Will he be next???

Don't blame everyone else, FOR YOUR FAILURE, RON!!!!  STEP UP TO THE PLATE...and be the provider / protector....what is expected of YOU!!!!!

That was a completely ignorant press release, and most of it uncalled for.

IA! It was ignorant, glad his attorneys are working for free. I would not pay for their representation.

Hon, they  wouldn't have jumped on board, if it hadn't been a Media Gravyboat..  That's exactly why their with Ron..  Even if he loses, the attorney and firm get a lift of popularity, best way for them to advertise. And a lengthy trial and all the expenses that go with it..  Gonna cost them a pretty penny..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 16, 2009, 08:40:23 PM »

Hi Tigger Kitty:

You are looking very nice today Wink

You asked about Ronald's lawyers:

"The Law Office of Kimball & Snider in Palatka says it will represent Ronald Cummings on a pro bono basis. The PI practive says it will handle the media media requests and Ronald Cummings’ interests in matters involving a possible custody fight over his son."

Their website is at: http://www.kimballsniderlaw.com/about.html

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #291 on: April 16, 2009, 08:42:55 PM »

Searching my thoughts and prayers are with you.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #292 on: April 16, 2009, 08:49:09 PM »

Good Evening Grama...... Have something for you.....

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:50:27 PM by klaasend » Logged

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: April 16, 2009, 08:59:52 PM »

Hi Tigger Kitty:

"The Law Office of Kimball & Snider in Palatka says it will represent Ronald Cummings on a pro bono basis. The PI practive says it will handle the media media requests and Ronald Cummings’ interests in matters involving a possible custody fight over his son."

Thanks so much for answering my question Brandi and for making me so beautiful!!!!
Hmmm well sounds like this is another attorney wanting to ride
on the same book deal/movie deal/picture selling/publicity Gravy Train as Jose Baez and Mark Geragos LOL. I am so not impressed.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 16, 2009, 09:02:06 PM »

Hi Tigger Kitty:

Thanks so much for answering my question Brandi and for making me so beautiful!!!!
Hmmm well sounds like this is another attorney wanting to ride
on the same book deal/movie deal/picture selling/publicity Gravy Train as Jose Baez and Mark Geragos LOL. I am so not impressed.

Jerseygirl345
Monkey Junky

« Reply #295 on: April 16, 2009, 09:09:18 PM »

Good Evening Grama...... Have something for you.....

Hey I posted that pic... I need a another gold star for that...lol...
« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:50:09 PM by klaasend » Logged
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #296 on: April 16, 2009, 09:12:36 PM »

Thank you all, I was soooo hoping to come home to news of Haleigh being found,but well, not yet today, the day is not over right? It has been a long few weeks even with his quick passing and I still make it a point to pray for Haleigh and Adji. They have been on my mind even with everything else and we need to find them. If I am not making sense,my apologies, I have so much going thru my mind right now that it is so hard to put into words... Hoping to find Haleigh and Adji soon.

Not sure Searching, if you had a chance to read that Gale St.John in down searching for Adji, and will be coming to Satsuma on Sunday to search for Haleigh.

Keeping our fingers crossed and continuing to pray.

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 16, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »

seems like all I do around here is catch up on threads! following 3 different threads gets impossible to stay caught up..!

first of all, Searching my thoughts are with you!

second, Ron could have taken the time to stop in at his employers to check in and just touch base with them...at least a phone call...but stopping  in would have been better...that being said, I think that he may end up getting some money out of the employer for firing him at a time like this if he decides to sue...at least he may get back pay from the time that he was fired or he may get his job back if he wanted it...I am no expert on this, but when I worked in HR at a business, you would be surprised at the excuses that people came up with why they didn't touch base with the company while they were out for one reason or another...and in many cases, they won! especially if the company did not give them reasonable reasons of why they were being terminated....Was Ron sent anything by mail saying that he would be terminated if he did not contact them or return to work by a certain date? I think that there will be some sympathy towards Ron from the labor board since he is out of work for the circumstances of Haleigh being missing...jmo....like I said, I am no expert, but he could come out of this financially better off?  at the very least, he will be able to collect unemployment now I would guess...
Again, Ron should have contacted the employer...no excuse for not doing that...imo....will be interesting to see how this will all play out now...
just one more kink in this saga...what next?

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: April 16, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

I am sorry, Jerseygirl345 ~  I shouldn't have doctored your pic without your permission.

For your creativity, and for entertaining the Monkey's....We needed that one!!!!!

Just for you!!!!!

« Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 11:49:49 PM by klaasend » Logged

TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #299 on: April 16, 2009, 09:42:07 PM »

That's just beautiful, Brandi. 

Yes, it is a beautiful picture... she's a beautiful little girl. She looks a lot like her mom probably did at that age.
I hope and pray that a miracle will happen and she will be found.
Brandi, you make some nice pictures... thank you!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.