May 13, 2024, 09:54:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #14 5/07/09 - 5/20/09  (Read 287232 times)
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1340 on: May 17, 2009, 07:57:02 PM »

Mostly going over things we already know here .  Kim and cobra was new . they went back over jerome . when I asked about jr and the brick at the motel ,they said jr picked through several to find the right one , sure he's seen it done before . confident that ron was at work . on camera at a store on the way home at 2:30.
no one asked about the bus stop or misty maybe slapping jr at the clinic . I tried but they were spreading out the questioners .
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1341 on: May 17, 2009, 08:02:27 PM »

They went over the kim and cobra so fast I missed it .

I should beable to listen to it when they post todays show.. So nothing interesting?
I musta been out of the loop too long...Did you guys know that something was going on between Kim n Cobra? I thought she brought him here..Now he said shes trying to run him outta there??? Doesnt make sence.

I thought maybe Kim brought him in also but that was a misconception. KP did know Cobra and what not but the person who brought Cobra in Was Rev. Grund (I hope I spelled his name correctly.) Kim might have though that his presence was to her benefit but the way I see it is that Cobra cares about one thing and one thing only and that is finding little Haleigh. Period.
Sure would like to peek into that hornets nest. (Ok I admit...I'm nosey too.)
Heh.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: May 17, 2009, 08:15:17 PM »

I should beable to listen to it when they post todays show.. So nothing interesting?
I musta been out of the loop too long...Did you guys know that something was going on between Kim n Cobra? I thought she brought him here..Now he said shes trying to run him outta there??? Doesnt make sence.

I thought maybe Kim brought him in also but that was a misconception. KP did know Cobra and what not but the person who brought Cobra in Was Rev. Grund (I hope I spelled his name correctly.) Kim might have though that his presence was to her benefit but the way I see it is that Cobra cares about one thing and one thing only and that is finding little Haleigh. Period.
Heh.

Kim and Cobra do have history together...she handled his/wifes divorce and I think a home was bought/sold to one of them...either to Kim or by Kim?

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1343 on: May 17, 2009, 08:25:19 PM »

Heh.

Kim and Cobra do have history together...she handled his/wifes divorce and I think a home was bought/sold to one of them...either to Kim or by Kim?
Oh OK thanks Cookie. So Kim was Cobra's wife's or should I say ex-wife's Attorney?
Wow. They should just be best of friends then. I wonder how that worked out about the home transaction thing though...
I'm just throwing out a theory here (I hope that's ok) but what if he had to pay for his wifes lawyer fees and then something was worked out about that?
I dunno. (Still trying to wrap my brain around the being friends with the ex's attorney thing.) 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
lady
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1344 on: May 17, 2009, 08:32:52 PM »

I guess some drug folks arent too happy about cobra..They mentioned something about Rons where abouts before work and Art i think was gonna answer and Cobra shut him down. They are working on something there he said.Nay Nay and Amber he said are scared to death..If I remember more Ill post it..
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: May 17, 2009, 08:33:07 PM »

Patricia...I am thinking if I remember right that Cobra and his wife both used Kim as their attorney...for their divorce....some kind monkey will remember all the facts...But yes, they remained friends after she handled their divorce..If I recall it correctly, Kim bought their home (?)...something like that...

Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: May 17, 2009, 08:38:29 PM »

Patricia...I am thinking if I remember right that Cobra and his wife both used Kim as their attorney...for their divorce....some kind monkey will remember all the facts...But yes, they remained friends after she handled their divorce..If I recall it correctly, Kim bought their home (?)...something like that...

Oh ok. um. I'm not familiar with divorces and stuff but I guess it is possible that one lawyer could be used by both parties? Somehow? Like if they were in agreeance on everything to do with the divorce? I'm admittedly ignorant when it comes to this divorce stuff so please bare with me. The only divorces I know about are either on TV or people I know and none of them were so civil but I guess it could happen?

mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: May 17, 2009, 08:44:08 PM »

Oh ok. um. I'm not familiar with divorces and stuff but I guess it is possible that one lawyer could be used by both parties? Somehow? Like if they were in agreeance on everything to do with the divorce? I'm admittedly ignorant when it comes to this divorce stuff so please bare with me. The only divorces I know about are either on TV or people I know and none of them were so civil but I guess it could happen?

No they  cannot they represent both parties.. That would constitute a Conflict of interest..  If they allowed that, one of the parties in the divorce case would end up getting the shaft..   A couple might contact an attorney for advise on filing for a divorce in general.. but not as a couple filing for divorce.  Divorce issues become a War real fast, especially with the issues of custody and division of property.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1348 on: May 17, 2009, 08:52:43 PM »

No they  cannot they represent both parties.. That would constitute a Conflict of interest..  If they allowed that, one of the parties in the divorce case would end up getting the shaft..   A couple might contact an attorney for advise on filing for a divorce in general.. but not as a couple filing for divorce.  Divorce issues become a War real fast, especially with the issues of custody and division of property.

Thank you Mlee. That stuff always confuses me.
I'm listening to the radio show. Here is the link in case anyone missed it like me.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/Simon-Barrett/2009/05/17/Haleigh-Cummings

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: May 17, 2009, 08:53:38 PM »

errr...my ex husband and I used the same lawyer when we got divorced...so I know first hand and for a fact that it can and is done....

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1350 on: May 17, 2009, 08:55:12 PM »

With charges like this it had to Chucks bail
http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=754155&IMG=58595
alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1351 on: May 17, 2009, 08:56:10 PM »

Another found alive !!!
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1352 on: May 17, 2009, 08:57:08 PM »

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, May 17, 2009 - Tonights Guests: Danielle Parker, Alexis Moore, Randi Rosen and Robin Sax with “Nothing but the Sax”

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/05/17/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-may-17-2009-tonights-guests-danielle-parker-alexis-moore-randi-rosen-and-robin-sax-with-%e2%80%9cnothing-but-the-sax%e2%80%9d/

Join Dana tonight at 9 pm et as he welcomes guests:

Danielle Parker - Discussing the unsolved murder case of her mother, Gail Parker.

On March 5, 1993, Gail was admitted to Kino Community Hospital.  Danielle says Gail suffered from bipolar disorder and had stopped taking her medicine.  However, hours later, the hospital allowed Gail to leave wearing only a blue bathing suit and a long, white coverall.  Danielle says the hospital never called any family members to come retrieve Gail, who eventually got in a taxi. Police say Gail was last seen around 1:30 a.m. at a convenience store at East Golf Links and South Houghton roads.  The next morning, Danielle says three bicyclists found Gail’s remains on the outskirts of Tucson in a desert area south of Broadway on Barclay Park Loop.  Authorities say she died from a blow to the back of the head and hypothermia.

Alexis Moore and Randi Rosen  - Survivors In Action, “No Victim Left Behind”
Robin Sax - Robin appears in her weekly role in ”Nothing But The Sax” … discussing the current crimes cases and will give away two books that night to lucky listeners

TUNE IN AT 9 PM ET

LISTEN LIVE HERE

cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1353 on: May 17, 2009, 08:58:59 PM »

Another found alive !!!

WHO????

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1354 on: May 17, 2009, 09:02:51 PM »

The four year old girl in texas . sorry I missed the name . missing since yesterday
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: May 17, 2009, 09:05:35 PM »

I did not listen to the blogger news, but was reading another place.

It was stated that Ron was on camera at the Kangaroo Convenience store at 2:30 AM.... and was home at 3AM.  So, if Misty was on the phone at 2:30AM...who was she talking to...or who was she screaming at???

alagary
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1356 on: May 17, 2009, 09:06:23 PM »

I messed up ,missing since thursday. this girl
http://www.kwtx.com/home/headlines/44981052.html
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1357 on: May 17, 2009, 09:07:04 PM »

The four year old girl in texas . sorry I missed the name . missing since yesterday

This is such great news! I'm praying that all of those missing all returned to their families and loved ones!
Aho and Amen!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1358 on: May 17, 2009, 09:07:13 PM »

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER - NOTE ROBIN SAX WILL BE GIVING 2 BOOKS AWAY:

www.scaredmonkeys.com/radio

NOW

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: May 17, 2009, 09:07:55 PM »

oh goodness! had not heard about this one...do we have a thread or a link for her? who took her?
you aren't speaking of Leslee are you? she was found a few days ago....or is this a different one?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.