May 22, 2024, 04:09:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 139917 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: July 06, 2006, 12:50:02 AM »

Quote from: "tcumom"
Quote from: "lexie"
I always wondered if WW = Sandra K

Wow ~ I can't believe someone else has that thought!  Didn't SandraK usually post super early in the mornings?  They reminded me of each other ~ not to offend anyone, but SandraK was nauseating IMO.  Yuck.

Laughing  Laughing
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #581 on: July 06, 2006, 12:50:59 AM »

Wow ~ I can't believe someone else has that thought!  Didn't SandraK usually post super early in the mornings?  They reminded me of each other ~ not to offend anyone, but SandraK was nauseating IMO.  Yuck.

editing to say:  she seemed to need attention ~ sounds better than nauseating ~  Embarassed  Embarassed sorry
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: July 06, 2006, 12:51:07 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "igsigs"
So Mazrad = WW.

Mazrad posted bogus runaway garbage on FP.

Mazrad becomes WW when discussion board opens.

WW then gets copy of Deepak e-mail from 70yr old lady who is friends with Deepak.

Is that it?

Yes

Except that it was picked up by the hate blogs and expanded upon and became the FBI had reports out of Costa Rica and other details and invented and tacked on.  Next thing we know, it is taken for a fact.

Evil or Very Mad

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #583 on: July 06, 2006, 12:51:34 AM »

Quote from: "San"

Ya know I remember someone saying that they couldn't understand SandraK sometimes and Wonder Woman said she could understand her Shocked
b l u e b o b

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #584 on: July 06, 2006, 12:51:50 AM »

Ya know I remember someone saying that they couldn't understand SandraK sometimes and Wonder Woman said she could understand her Shocked

I always wondered if it was the same person using two nics and talking to herself.  They seemed to have the same agenda  much of the time.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #585 on: July 06, 2006, 12:52:11 AM »

Quote from: "Anna"
Quote from: "igsigs"
So Mazrad = WW.

Mazrad posted bogus runaway garbage on FP.

Mazrad becomes WW when discussion board opens.

WW then gets copy of Deepak e-mail from 70yr old lady who is friends with Deepak.

Is that it?

Yes

Except that it was picked up by the hate blogs and expanded upon and became the FBI had reports out of Costa Rica and other details and invented and tacked on.  Next thing we know, it is taken for a fact.

Evil or Very Mad

Exactly Anna and that's why I'm so mad.
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #586 on: July 06, 2006, 12:53:51 AM »

By the way, did WW and SandyK just fade into the sunset, or what?
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #587 on: July 06, 2006, 12:54:15 AM »

MazRad FP Posts June 2005

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:39 am
GTPMB and —–

PLEASE tell me if Lindsey Hart was on this trip……

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:41 am
GPTMB

Any Lindsey on that trip?

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:47 am
Does this description sound like a familiar area to anyone from Aruba or those who visited…..

the rock formations by the sea (near the big industrial area)?

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:58 am
she changed her hair color to black. she cut her hair short. She’s probably still by the rock formations near the sea (by the big industrial area). She’s runaway before on a trip to costa rica. none of her friends wanted to say anything.

-Lindsey

annie Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:00 am
she did not run away

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:01 am
She never ran away, I don’t know who this Linsey person is, but she obviously doens’t know what she’s talking about.

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:02 am
Annie-

How do you know that? Was there ever any instance of leaving her parents on a trip, for any reason at all? Anything remotely close to getting lost or running away or being plain mad at her parents on a trip?

If anyone can answer this question it would be helpful….

tell me its not true Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:03 am
i heard she had runaway in costa rica

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:06 am
Nate, yeah, she did…. I know for a fact that she didnt run away. She has never run away before either. She was very happy about going to Alabama, her biggest problem was deciding whether or not she wanted to do the Honors program there! She didnt run away.

June 12th, 2005 at 2:07 am
—maybe you should think realistic. do you know everything shes ever done in her life

MazRad Says:  (repeats post from 6 minutes earlier)June 12th, 2005 at 2:08 am
Annie-

How do you know that? Was there ever any instance of leaving her parents on a trip, for any reason at all? Anything remotely close to getting lost or running away or being plain mad at her parents on a trip?

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:09 am
yeah… she’s a happy girl…. it’s really upsetting that people think she just ran away… she’s not like that, I’ve known her for a long time.

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:13 am
We just had a smart happy girl we knew commit suicide for no apparent reason, there was a note found eventually…so you never know how someone is feeling inside.

Just for reference…I am not Lindsey…..that was a quote by Lindsey that is being followed up on…..doubtful that the poster used their real name though….I am trying to be sure that there was never an instance of a trip to costa rica and ANY incident involving Natalee and maybe getting lost or getting upset and leaving for a few hours, etc. Do you know anything about that trip at all?

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: July 06, 2006, 12:54:24 AM »

I always wondered if it was the same person using two nics and talking to herself.  They seemed to have the same agenda  much of the time.

Nope, I don't think WW and SandraK are the same either.  I really don't.  Although, they could have a similar circle of "friends".  

Does anyone wonder why Mr. Pinks sites got closed down so early in the case?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #589 on: July 06, 2006, 12:56:46 AM »

Sleuth - thanks
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #590 on: July 06, 2006, 12:57:16 AM »

After the hate site (a/k/a RU) got started up real big, the Lindsey Hart story was expanded upon and said that Lindsey Hart was not only communicating with some of the refugees but was communicating daily with Natalee who was communicating with her classmates and they even made up a story about Lindsey and how she told them she and Natalee were talking each day.  That is a money-hungry bunch of INHOs.

lexie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #591 on: July 06, 2006, 12:57:49 AM »

Nope, I don't think WW and SandraK are the same either.  I really don't.  Although, they could have a similar circle of "friends".  

Does anyone wonder why Mr. Pinks sites got closed down so early in the case?

Laughing  Laughing  Too many hits by MONKEYS! Laughing  Laughing
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #592 on: July 06, 2006, 12:58:16 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
MazRad FP Posts June 2005

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:39 am
GTPMB and —–

PLEASE tell me if Lindsey Hart was on this trip……

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:41 am
GPTMB

Any Lindsey on that trip?

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:47 am
Does this description sound like a familiar area to anyone from Aruba or those who visited…..

the rock formations by the sea (near the big industrial area)?

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 1:58 am
she changed her hair color to black. she cut her hair short. She’s probably still by the rock formations near the sea (by the big industrial area). She’s runaway before on a trip to costa rica. none of her friends wanted to say anything.

-Lindsey

annie Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:00 am
she did not run away

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:01 am
She never ran away, I don’t know who this Linsey person is, but she obviously doens’t know what she’s talking about.

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:02 am
Annie-

June 12th, 2005 at 2:03 am
i heard she had runaway in costa rica

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:06 am
Nate, yeah, she did…. I know for a fact that she didnt run away. She has never run away before either. She was very happy about going to Alabama, her biggest problem was deciding whether or not she wanted to do the Honors program there! She didnt run away.

June 12th, 2005 at 2:07 am
—maybe you should think realistic. do you know everything shes ever done in her life

MazRad Says:  (repeats post from 6 minutes earlier)June 12th, 2005 at 2:08 am
Annie-

--- Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:09 am
yeah… she’s a happy girl…. it’s really upsetting that people think she just ran away… she’s not like that, I’ve known her for a long time.

MazRad Says:
June 12th, 2005 at 2:13 am
We just had a smart happy girl we knew commit suicide for no apparent reason, there was a note found eventually…so you never know how someone is feeling inside.

Just for reference…I am not Lindsey…..that was a quote by Lindsey that is being followed up on…..doubtful that the poster used their real name though….I am trying to be sure that there was never an instance of a trip to costa rica and ANY incident involving Natalee and maybe getting lost or getting upset and leaving for a few hours, etc. Do you know anything about that trip at all?

MazRad sort of has the sound of MedleyRelay. Wink

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: July 06, 2006, 12:58:45 AM »

By the way, did WW and SandyK just fade into the sunset, or what?

WonderWoman posted for a while at the Refugee site but if she is now she has changed her nickname again.  I would probably notice her writing style though.

SandraK has been posting at RU, FOB and Scrux and continues to post.  She has 1/2 of them thinking that she lives in Aruba which she does not.
MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #594 on: July 06, 2006, 12:58:58 AM »

LOL, no offense taken here. It's no secret here that she is one despicably depraved poster. The true reigning Goddess of the most vile of posters on the internet. A true legend in her own mind, probably more weathered and hung out to dry than her counterpart, Glenda, the good itch. (not a typo)

Hi Monkeys. Just peeking in.

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: July 06, 2006, 01:01:00 AM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"

LOL, no offense taken here. It's no secret here that she is one despicably depraved poster. The true reigning Goddess of the most vile of posters on the internet. A true legend in her own mind, probably more weathered and hung out to dry than her counterpart, Glenda, the good itch. (not a typo)

Hi Misgivings!  How are you tonight?
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #596 on: July 06, 2006, 01:01:50 AM »

Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

good2cu

Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #597 on: July 06, 2006, 01:02:17 AM »

To be honest, when I saw the MazRad/WW posts on the front page regarding Lindsey, I thought she was just trying to figure out who Lindsey was due to the post she pulled of someone named Lindsey.  

I'm still not so sure that Lindsey isn't someone else..

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
tcumom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: July 06, 2006, 01:03:28 AM »

For some reason your description reminds me of Sunset Boulevard~Gloria Swanson.....like that word *depraved* Very Happy
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #599 on: July 06, 2006, 01:03:35 AM »

Quote from: "Sleuth"
To be honest, when I saw the MazRad/WW posts on the front page regarding Lindsey, I thought she was just trying to figure out who Lindsey was due to the post she pulled of someone named Lindsey.  

I'm still not so sure that Lindsey isn't someone else..

You have to wonder how many pseudonyms they have and how they keep up with them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.