May 15, 2024, 01:19:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #487 7/5 - 7/6/2006  (Read 138965 times)
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #820 on: July 06, 2006, 11:54:24 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"
Those who post pro-VDS2 and K2 cannot be after the reward money. If they were, they would not be posting as they do. They know darn well that all 4 are responsible, and attempts to derail that truth will not get them the reward money.

Justin's, they probably aren't after the reward money, but some of them were hired to post pro-Joran and K2 ideas, to sway public opinion, to throw out misinformation and incorrect information, and to disrupt boards like SM.   I believe they are paid by the Posner/VDS people.  Not all of them are on the payroll, but enough to do some damage.

BRING NATALEE HOME
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: July 06, 2006, 11:54:57 AM »

BT Thongs are very good! How are you darling?

Hi XXX!  Read back to some of your comments last night.  I am a niave as you!  

Maybe the pilice should have searched 39 Montana?

Didn't ask Joran ask Nat if she wanted to see his big house?  Maybe it was his friends big house down the street.

Time spent with cats is never wasted. - Colette
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #822 on: July 06, 2006, 11:55:00 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Quote from: "BTgirl"
Hello everyone!  Hope all is well...Wink

Hi Thirdstrike

How are you today?

I'm ok...thanks for asking!  And you?? Smile

Too busy, thanks.

Gotta go back to work in a minute. I have to make sure we have 984 little kids enrolled by the first day of classes. Eeek!!!! Shocked

I Stand With The Girl
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #823 on: July 06, 2006, 11:56:01 AM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Hello everyone!  Hope all is well...Wink

Hello, my, my aren't you looking very purple today?  Well, you would be if I could see you. Wink

Wait...you can see me girl!!  Close your eyes...and imagine yourself looking at the most handsome man you've ever seen.  You see him??  Good.  Now, I'll be the dude standing to his right...Wink

I must say though...I'm really into your vibe today Lala's!  I don't know what it is, but it's very nice!!  How's your day going, BTW?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #824 on: July 06, 2006, 11:57:00 AM »

Maybe Joran's friends big house down the street has a pool.  A pool that allows a group to gather around and form an alibi?
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #825 on: July 06, 2006, 11:57:17 AM »

Quote from: "flyingmermaid"

Didn't ask Joran ask Nat if she wanted to see his big house?  Maybe it was his friends big house down the street.

Thongs are pretty good here too. Just having a fit getting little kids enrolled in classes.

Just imagine what might be found at Freddy's house!

I Stand With The Girl
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #826 on: July 06, 2006, 11:57:26 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Latest update on Uncle Mike:

My father has been released and should be back in the U.S. soon.  The embassy is making flight arrangements to get him home ASAP.  My family and I thank all of you for your support and well wishes.

Andrew Chemidlin

Oh this makes me soooo happy.  First thing I read when I sign on.  Wonderful news Jacquie!!  Very Happy

Hi everybody.  

Can't stay long.  My last Aunt has passed, and I must get ready to leave for the funeral.  

Hope to see everybody soon.  I've missed ya'll Wink

Snoopy - Sorry for your loss - You and your family will be in my prayers!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #827 on: July 06, 2006, 11:58:47 AM »

Wonder if Tim and Equsearch went by with any dogs??????????

Lots to ponder here............. Idea

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: July 06, 2006, 11:58:58 AM »

Good monring, Mermaid!!  You're a sight for sore eyes...Wink

Now, I wouldn't call us "naive" at all!  Actually, I consider myself far from it.  The conclusion I've come to is that I may just have this strange ability to bring out the better in even the worst people...ya know?  I think that's why I am so shocked in hearing about what some of them have become.  Maybe you have that same affect as well...
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #829 on: July 06, 2006, 11:59:59 AM »

Thongs are pretty good here too. Just having a fit getting little kids enrolled in classes.

"Thongs" are pretty good EVEYWHERE BTgirl!!  Wink
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: July 06, 2006, 12:01:41 PM »

Bye monkeys.

Hope to see you later.

I Stand With The Girl
flyingmermaid
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: July 06, 2006, 12:01:52 PM »

Good monring, Mermaid!!  You're a sight for sore eyes...Wink

Now, I wouldn't call us "naive" at all!  Actually, I consider myself far from it.  The conclusion I've come to is that I may just have this strange ability to bring out the better in even the worst people...ya know?  I think that's why I am so shocked in hearing about what some of them have become.  Maybe you have that same affect as well...

Maybe or maybe I am thick as a brick!

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #832 on: July 06, 2006, 12:02:21 PM »

XXX
So far so good.  Now that you are here. (Wait did I just pay this dude another compliment?)  What is wrong with me? Rolling Eyes
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: July 06, 2006, 12:03:38 PM »

Just imagine what might be found at Freddy's house!

I agree BT.  I said it a long time ago that when Jug and friends came to the Van der Sloots the morning they were tipped off to give them enough time to get rid of the evidence and this is why Paulus sent them on a wild goose chase.  Freddy's is the perfect spot to temporarily hide evidence or even a body.
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
XXX
So far so good.  Now that you are here. (Wait did I just pay this dude another compliment?)  What is wrong with me? Rolling Eyes

There's nothing wrong with you Lala's.  You've finally accepted me into your SM "Circle of Love".  And, I'm honored to be a member...Wink
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #835 on: July 06, 2006, 12:05:35 PM »

So we heard they searched Lorenzo's house.  I assume the big pretty one on the hill. Did they search anything related to Freddy?  I don't remember.  I think his house is behind the Sloot compound.  Maybe down the block a bit.  Easily within walking distance. And his house is bigger than Joran's. Okay time to ponder.....
kuoka
Scared Monkey

« Reply #836 on: July 06, 2006, 12:06:40 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Just jumping in for a few minutes at lunch.

I remember seeing the link too, and I think it was a virtual mall. I remember looking at the site one time.

MOM! There you are!! I've been worried sick about you! I'm so glad you're back.  Very Happy  Very Happy

They say don't talk about someone unless you walk a mile in their shoes. But if you do, at least you'll be ahead of them AND have their shoes! Smile
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: July 06, 2006, 12:06:46 PM »

Boy o Boy....Here I am trying to keep up with my monkey friends and all these people try to treat me like I am supposed to be working or something.  Ughh.  Today must be salesman day - 3 already... One fellow I haven't seen in a long while though - was good to see him.  Then had a fellow that just retired a few weeks ago come see me.... Then the boss comes in and has stuff for me to look up...

I finally got rid of them all though.  Maybe that is the end of my visits for the day.

I had to say Hi to BT - girl I was missin' you.  Good to see you.

Lala's & XXX - good to see you too!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #838 on: July 06, 2006, 12:08:35 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Natalee Holloway Investigation … One Year Later … Aruba wanted an Apology from Beth Twitty

http://tinyurl.com/hgkd7

This woman was more intent on getting an apology from Beth Twitty for calling the Kalpoe’s criminals rather than investigating the disappearance of Natalee Holloway. Only one month into the investigation and their was an opinion on the island that their pride was more important than the desperation of the mother of a missing teenager.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #839 on: July 06, 2006, 12:08:49 PM »

Hi Kimmy.  Nice to see you.

I wonder how close Miko was to Freddy's house and if sounds might carry better in that direction?  HMMMM.  Pondering again. Rolling Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.