May 21, 2024, 11:41:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 384256 times)
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: December 18, 2009, 05:46:58 PM »

OK, here is how a REAL PARENT AND GRANDMOTHER acts!! Hey Cindy, start taking notes!!!

Tiger's Mother Is 'Angry and Disappointed'

By Steve Helling

Friday December 18, 2009 02:50 PM EST

Even the most protective mom can find fault with her cub, and Kultilda Woods is furious with her Tiger, a family friend tells PEOPLE.

"[She] is hurt, angry and disappointed in Tiger," the friend says. "She wants to know how he could do this to his family."

But the elder Woods hasn't turned her back on her famous son, according to the source: "She loves him and will support him through anything, but she needs some time to work through this."

"It was devastating to her. She likes Elin, and adores her grandchildren. She's worried about them. She doesn't want to see them hurt," says the family friend.

Thanks for posting this Boo! It's nice to see someone out there speaking with common sense. Of course she still loves her son, but she is not keeping her head in the sand about what he's done!! Go Mom!!!

BOO Thanks for posting that. I agree with QM that this is the way a mother should act when their child has done something so bad.  Of course his philandering can't be compared with what Casey did, but Caylee's grandparents could have handled it with grace and courage as Mrs. Woods is doing.  It shows real class, a quality lacking in you know who.

Wrong is wrong, even if everybody does it.
Right is right, even if nobody does it. ~ Unknown
Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: December 18, 2009, 05:58:20 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys

Could someone post the address of the website where that video Joy Wray made of herself in the sunglasses?  It begins with her rambling and wearing sunglasses, but I couldn't see the rest because I was interrupted by real life.  I just can't find it now.
TIA
I would like to see that, it doesn't sound familiar to me.

I think this is it.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3tmt0-dKI   -If I am incorrect please excuse me.

Sweet Morgan  That wasn't the one I meant but it was hilarious and I hadn't seen it before.  I think some of these people who put up those parodies are so creative.  Thanks a lot for the laugh.

Babybear, Is this the one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtOru7nPheM&feature=channel

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #462 on: December 18, 2009, 06:05:19 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys

Could someone post the address of the website where that video Joy Wray made of herself in the sunglasses?  It begins with her rambling and wearing sunglasses, but I couldn't see the rest because I was interrupted by real life.  I just can't find it now.
TIA

I think this is it.   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd3tmt0-dKI   -If I am incorrect please excuse me.

Sweet Morgan  That wasn't the one I meant but it was hilarious and I hadn't seen it before.  I think some of these people who put up those parodies are so creative.  Thanks a lot for the laugh.

Babybear, Is this the one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtOru7nPheM&feature=channel

Can someone just take away her camera and computer and save us all??    

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Protect the little babies
Scared Monkey

We are the voice for the missing or harmed!!

« Reply #463 on: December 18, 2009, 06:11:14 PM »

Hello monkeys,,there has been good news all around,,,yeah.....

BILL SHEAFFER: Analysis Of Judge's Ruling On Death Penalty
WFTV's legal analyst talks about a judge's ruling to keep the death penalty on the table for Casey Anthony. (12/18/...

http://www.wftv.com/video/22008753/

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

We will go to great lengths to be the voice for the missing and harmed!!

~Light a Candle http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=CMA ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #464 on: December 18, 2009, 06:16:23 PM »

Thanks Gizzie, what the heck was she wearing? Stop the videos Joy 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #465 on: December 18, 2009, 06:16:48 PM »

WFTV's legal analyst talks about a judge's ruling to keep the death penalty on the table for Casey Anthony. (12/18/...

Thank-you 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #466 on: December 18, 2009, 06:29:49 PM »

http://www.wesh.com/news/22005321/detail.html
Judge Rules To Leave Death Penalty On Table For Casey
Defense Has Cited Lack Of Evidence, Unconstitutionality

POSTED: 11:51 am EST December 18, 2009
UPDATED: 5:52 pm EST December 18, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Despite an argument by Casey Anthony's defense team, a motion was denied by Judge Stan Strickland, so the death penalty will still be sought against the 23-year-old.

Jose Baez, Casey Anthony's attorney, has argued that the death penalty in this case is unconstitutional.

Baez also previously filed a motion asking the judge to force the prosecution to reveal why it believes the death penalty should be on the table.
He argued that the prosecution cannot establish why or how Caylee died and wants to know what evidence the state that justifies the death penalty.

"While the Court found much of defense counsel's argument regarding death penalty law and procedures to be compelling, her argument as to the state's bad faith and impermissible motives cannot withstand scrutiny. While the quantum of evidence sufficient to seek the death penalty will virtually always be an issue, that matter is best left to the jury. The prosecution's brief recitation of facts supporting its decision to seek the death penalty in this matter was also compelling, and therefore sufficient," the order stated.

The order does not mean Strickland will automatically sentence Casey Anthony to death if she is convicted -- even if a jury recommends it.

Casey Anthony is in the Orange County Jail charged with murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee. Caylee's remains were found in a wooded area off Suburban Drive near the Anthony family home in December 2008 by a meter reader. Anthony maintains that a nanny by the name of Zenaida Gonzalez kidnapped Caylee.
WESH 2's Bob Kealing found another case in which Judge Stan Strickland was faced with the same life or death decision.

That case could shed some light on which way he'll go if Casey Anthony is convicted.

In 2004, a twice convicted felon, J.J. Curtis Jacobs, stood in front of Strickland guilty of the rape and murder of a mother of three, Lalitah "Kay" Naraine.

Her boss said nothing but death would do.

Because of mitigating factors, including the "staggering" abuse Jacobs suffered as a child, Strickland opted against death.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: December 18, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

Hello again, Monkeys

TIA

Yes, Gizzie That's the one.  Thanks.  And this is their star witness?  Bwaaahaaahaaa

Babybear
Monkey Junky

« Reply #468 on: December 18, 2009, 06:53:22 PM »

I wonder if Judge Strickland's decision might have been different if Andrea Lyons had not been such a smart a**.  She accused the SA of bad faith and impermissible motives.  I personally thought she was rude and offensive.  Obviously she has never heard the adage, "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."  Not that she wanted any flies, but you know what I mean. Also her slovenly appearance would tend to turn one off.

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #469 on: December 18, 2009, 07:01:44 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-she-could-face-three-trials-next-year-wkmg-reports.html

Casey Anthony: She could face three trials next year, WKMG reports
posted by halboedeker on December, 18 2009 6:24 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1)| Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Casey Anthony could face three trials next year, WKMG-Channel 6 reported tonight. They would be for check fraud, murder and defamation. Anchor Jacqueline London trumpeted the information as an exclusive.

The defamation trial has been set for June, WKMG’s Mike DeForest reported. Zenaida Gonzalez is suing Anthony for defamation for linking her to the disappearance of Caylee Anthony. Casey Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

About the defamation suit, DeForest said,“If the two sides cannot reach a financial settlement by the end of May, a jury will hear this case in early June.”

Anthony’s check-fraud trial starts Jan. 25. Her murder trial will probably start this summer.

“So it appears 2010 is shaping up to be a very busy year with lots of distractions for Anthony’s defense team,” DeForest said.

The big news earlier today was Judge Stan Strickland ruled that prosecutors could seek the death penalty against Anthony.

“Prosecutors believe that it’s very possible Casey made Caylee suffer and that mother and daughter were face to face as Caylee was being murdered,” WFTV-Channel 9’s Kathi Belich said.

WFTV replayed scenes from last week’s court hearing about the death penalty. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton described the possibility that Caylee could have been restrained while she was conscious. Defense attorney Andrea Lyon countered that the prosecution couldn’t establish that Anthony committed a capital felony in a cold, calculated and premeditated manner.

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer dismissed Lyon’s argument.“That’s like the defendant saying to a judge,‘Please show mercy on me because I’m an orphan,’ when in fact the defendant has been charged with the murder of their parents,” he said.

There is a status hearing in the murder case on Jan. 21, Belich added.

On WOFL-Channel 35, Holly Bristow reported that Strickland’s ruling wasn’t a huge surprise.“Casey Anthony’s lawyers asked the judge to take the death penalty off the table,” Bristow said.“Several lawyers have told me that even though the judge ruled against the defense’s motion it was a smart move to file it. These motions lay a paper trail that can be used down the line if Casey is convicted and if the defense wants to appeal the decision.”

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: December 18, 2009, 07:04:03 PM »

http://www.mygame.com/game/364456
Bozo and Casey Shooting gallery

cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: December 18, 2009, 07:06:47 PM »

I wonder if Judge Strickland's decision might have been different if Andrea Lyons had not been such a smart a**.  She accused the SA of bad faith and impermissible motives.  I personally thought she was rude and offensive.  Obviously she has never heard the adage, "You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar."  Not that she wanted any flies, but you know what I mean. Also her slovenly appearance would tend to turn one off.

Hi Babybear!
Also, I didn't see her present any proof of her argument that the SA was acting out of bad faith & impermissible motives.
Wouldn't she have to cite some instance of them being guilty of that?

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: December 18, 2009, 07:11:24 PM »

Boo, I couldn't agree more! It does look as tho she removed the one about being on Geraldo where she was holding up the envelope from Fox. At least I couldn't find it anyway. 

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #473 on: December 18, 2009, 07:14:16 PM »

Thanks Gizzie, what the heck was she wearing? Stop the videos Joy 

I have no clue! I can't get past the high pitched voice!

Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #474 on: December 18, 2009, 07:15:59 PM »

Thanks!  Worth watching, for sure.  He really is a voice of reason, logic, and clarity.  Very helpful information.
cece
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: December 18, 2009, 07:22:45 PM »

Boo, I couldn't agree more! It does look as tho she removed the one about being on Geraldo where she was holding up the envelope from Fox. At least I couldn't find it anyway. 

She needs some serious intervention.  And she posts on youtube under different names:

joyangels4caylee

jwnews7

(There are a couple more she posts under, but I can't find them right now.)

Gizzie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #476 on: December 18, 2009, 07:35:40 PM »

She needs some serious intervention.  And she posts on youtube under different names:

joyangels4caylee

jwnews7

(There are a couple more she posts under, but I can't find them right now.)

Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #477 on: December 18, 2009, 08:20:05 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Been quite a while since I wrote but have been lurking and thinking of you!  Since the hearing last Friday, been reading and hadn't seen anything mentioned about the tissue passed to Casey?  I've been wondering where it came from as I couldn't see who passed it to Baez?  My suspicious mind makes me wonder about it?  Casey pays so much attention to it?  Thought I'd mention and see what you think?
http://www.wesh.com/video/21930119/index.html
Start at 1:09

Next I want to thank Brandi for my Christmas avatar!  Love it!  You alway do well Brandi!  Thank you!

Have a good nite friends!!   
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: December 18, 2009, 08:25:26 PM »

Hi Monkeys!!  Been quite a while since I wrote but have been lurking and thinking of you!  Since the hearing last Friday, been reading and hadn't seen anything mentioned about the tissue passed to Casey?  I've been wondering where it came from as I couldn't see who passed it to Baez?  My suspicious mind makes me wonder about it?  Casey pays so much attention to it?  Thought I'd mention and see what you think?

Next I want to thank Brandi for my Christmas avatar!  Love it!  You alway do well Brandi!  Thank you!

Hope you are doing well, I was reading somewhere, don't remember where, that it was a tissue from Cindy 
Hiding Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #479 on: December 18, 2009, 08:31:20 PM »

Hope you are doing well, I was reading somewhere, don't remember where, that it was a tissue from Cindy 
I'd read that too but wondered.  I would think that would be illegal?  Wouldn't think court would allow things to be passed from spectators to those being charged? Makes me more suspicious if it was passed by Cindy-if that's the case.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.