May 21, 2024, 07:41:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #106 2/12/09 - 2/17/09  (Read 308727 times)
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1380 on: February 16, 2009, 06:51:29 PM »

dont tell me.... ZANNY held casey down and MADE her touch the ducttape and or stickers that she got from the house.....with the key... with the wrench ..in the conservatory ...with professor plum....

And she took the hidden passage from the billiard room, too!! 

exactly!

profile pics courtesy of the kind and generous BRANDI!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1381 on: February 16, 2009, 06:51:42 PM »

I wonder if this is true about the fingerprints on the duct tape which we will see in a few days IF that is what LE was waiting for to bring in the A's for their deeds such as covering up for Casey, washing pants in car and probably cleaning some in the car, etc?

I can't remember if I posted already but I thought it was strange with the car smell, probably upset with Casey, etc that Cindy went back to work after getting the car.
I know George was starting a new job but if he really thought what he said about the smell I just really don't understand either of them going to work with that car sitting in the garage.

Me neither .. esp GA knowing what that Smell was ... being ex-LE
And Cindy said it herself " Smells like Someone Died" .... her being a RN
Seems it was her Gut reaction stated Out loud ..

I would freak if I smelled that Car and I had not seen my Daughter nor Grand Daughter in Days ... knowing it was the vehicle she trolled around in ... and knowing it had been Impounded - WOULD that NOT be a RED FLAG>?

GAH

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1382 on: February 16, 2009, 06:52:47 PM »

IMG]http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh340/JustMe_029/weirdbanananansas.gif[/IMG]

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1383 on: February 16, 2009, 06:55:13 PM »

dont tell me.... ZANNY held casey down and MADE her touch the ducttape and or stickers that she got from the house.....with the key... with the wrench ..in the conservatory ...with professor plum....

exactly!

On her way out, she also grabbed the kitchen knife.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1384 on: February 16, 2009, 06:55:36 PM »

IMG]http://i544.photobucket.com/albums/hh340/JustMe_029/weirdbanananansas.gif[/IMG]

OMG - I LOVE IT !!! Rockin Dancin Nanners !  YAY

Justice for CAYLEE

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1385 on: February 16, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »

See, I'm not stressing at all concerning lack of a doc dump (though I am glad to here of one coming next week)! You have to remember when Casey was at home, lovin life, on the net, on the phone, having a good time while everyone else was searching for a missing Caylee. Remember when we didn't know if she was dead or alive? We just wanted her found, even if that meant dead. I was so worried that she would be out there for Christmas.

Then the crowd cheered at they dragged her off to jail! What a relief not to have her on the streets. Then Caylee was finally found and even though LE had lots of evidence on KC, tons more came from the crime scene.

We have to relax and count our blessings. This trial will go on for a long time, we have to pace ourselves and be glad that 2 major factors, KC in jail and Caylee found and in place.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1386 on: February 16, 2009, 06:56:37 PM »

Nay, Zanny's prints would be on the outside - someone would have had to hand her the roll of tape  - not gonna fly as I said the other day CASEY is SCREWED, BLUED & TATTOOED!

welllllllllllllllllllllllllllll zanny.. much like GRACE KELLY wore GLOVES ... the ducttape was at caseys house... so no zanny prints.... and of COURSE we KNOW that zanny ALWAYS wore gloves.... how ELSE could they account for NO PRINTS from the ever mysterious, ever elusive albeit EVER ATTENTIVE AND LOVING zanny...

gah

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1387 on: February 16, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

Casey's new date with bondage & a drug cocktail

heykim
Monkey Junky

www.twitter.com/heykim

« Reply #1388 on: February 16, 2009, 06:59:38 PM »

exactly!

she musta grabbed the ROPE as well... cause i think she just hung herself...
ooooh.. MY BAD.. she hung herself with DUCT TAPE AND STICKERS...

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1389 on: February 16, 2009, 07:01:08 PM »

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1390 on: February 16, 2009, 07:01:11 PM »

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1391 on: February 16, 2009, 07:02:50 PM »

I wonder if this is true about the fingerprints on the duct tape which we will see in a few days IF that is what LE was waiting for to bring in the A's for their deeds such as covering up for Casey, washing pants in car and probably cleaning some in the car, etc?

I can't remember if I posted already but I thought it was strange with the car smell, probably upset with Casey, etc that Cindy went back to work after getting the car.
I know George was starting a new job but if he really thought what he said about the smell I just really don't understand either of them going to work with that car sitting in the garage.

Oh, good Lord in Heaven, I hope they bring them in & soon!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1392 on: February 16, 2009, 07:03:21 PM »

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1393 on: February 16, 2009, 07:04:02 PM »

You guys are good.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1394 on: February 16, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »

Oh, good Lord in Heaven, I hope they bring them in & soon!

yes but remember Cindy's words to her co-workers are coming back to bite her in the rump

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #1395 on: February 16, 2009, 07:07:12 PM »

See, I'm not stressing at all concerning lack of a doc dump (though I am glad to here of one coming next week)! You have to remember when Casey was at home, lovin life, on the net, on the phone, having a good time while everyone else was searching for a missing Caylee. Remember when we didn't know if she was dead or alive? We just wanted her found, even if that meant dead. I was so worried that she would be out there for Christmas.

Then the crowd cheered at they dragged her off to jail! What a relief not to have her on the streets. Then Caylee was finally found and even though LE had lots of evidence on KC, tons more came from the crime scene.

We have to relax and count our blessings. This trial will go on for a long time, we have to pace ourselves and be glad that 2 major factors, KC in jail and Caylee found and in place.
Right On ... Boo Your Right
We do have a very long time to wait ... I am Happy Happy though to hear that they have Evidence of the duct tape. It will at least give the General Public something to chew on ... I don't believe that GA going on National TV with the Haleigh case is Helping Caylee ...by any means.

We have to know that there are People OUT there that have never heard of Casey Anthony ( Believe it or Not) Nor have heard of GA/CA and now Have Witnessed him for the first time within Haleigh's Case.  He will gain Sympathy and some will  find him to be a caring wonderful person ...for stepping up after Burying his Grand Daughter just a week ago.

That's why the Memorial made me so Mad Boo. Because they made sound like Caylee died of illness or something ..taken too soon. They never stated relative of the Memorial for those who had no Clue of the Case - That Caylee was Murdered.

Spin Spin Spin the Media... GA/CA/LA ... ugggh
I watched him on Whoraldo last night ... Omgosh .. what a crock. 

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1396 on: February 16, 2009, 07:07:19 PM »

Oh yeah.                

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1397 on: February 16, 2009, 07:08:01 PM »

Yippee! A DOC DUMP!!! I am READY!     KC fingerprints on the duct tape - and DNA I would hope - and the news on who daddy is - it will explain much I do believe.

MIDWEEK - ok so maybe by Wednesday?

A spokeswoman with the state attorney's office told WESH 2 she does not plan to release this new evidence released to the public until at least midweek.
Do you think JB got the info Friday the 13th and that is what sent him to the hospital? This is all part of being the first hispanic attorney to have a high profile case of this magnitude. He might as well buy a big bottle of Tums because actually his client probably lied to him also even though she was covered by "privilege" info bewteen client and attorney.

I have said from the beginning of this that Baez would never be the defense attorney when trial time came. I have felt he would bow out of it someway or would be removed.  I still think I am right about that.

It makes you wonder if she lied to him the whole time too, doesn't it ?  

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1398 on: February 16, 2009, 07:11:30 PM »

exactly!

she musta grabbed the ROPE as well... cause i think she just hung herself...
ooooh.. MY BAD.. she hung herself with DUCT TAPE AND STICKERS...

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1399 on: February 16, 2009, 07:13:20 PM »

Thanks Boo & all monkeys for your support.  I haven't had a good rant on here and I was just boiled to the brim w/frustration.  It was just my time for that I guess.  You are all correct, KC's going down and Caylee's in Heaven where no more harm can come to her.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.