May 01, 2024, 06:27:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JSM'S BEGGING FOR BANNING THREAD #2  (Read 555137 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1580 on: July 27, 2009, 12:48:23 PM »

I bet the policeman Crowley has been pressured to go and put on a performance at the WH. Maybe he is afraid no to go, maybe afraid for his job. I wonder what kind of beer they serve at the WH? 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: July 27, 2009, 12:51:16 PM »

I bet the policeman Crowley has been pressured to go and put on a performance at the WH. Maybe he is afraid no to go, maybe afraid for his job. I wonder what kind of beer they serve at the WH? 

I hope they have a whole case of Blue Moon and Sgt Crowley drinks every drop! This could get interesting.

http://www.bluemoonbrewingcompany.com/

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1582 on: July 27, 2009, 12:53:28 PM »

Lucinda, no need to apologize, I was on some anti depressants that completely changed who I was, and it was scary. Sometimes medicines that the doctors give us to help us, do the opposite, and it can be a horrible experience for you and your family  an angelic monkey I'm glad you are doing better.

thanks nrcg, Im glad you understand.  I am about to head to bed, but Im feeling so much better mentally, not so aggro and out of control, that was coming off the valium.  They tried me on it for muscle spasms, but then told me to up the dose when a friend died, so i did, and then when I came off it whoaaaaaaa.  Im clean now, even tho it was medically prescribed to me, I am so happy to be off that roller coaster ride.  Anyway, what doesnt kill us, makes us stronger, and we all make mistakes, so maybe my mistake, will help me help another person going thru the same stuff.  Maybe, maybe not, but thanks for understanding, and the ones I was so mean to for forgiving me, tevve and Sunny in texas.   an angelic monkey
I better go to bed, have a great day everyone 
I totally understand, I became so aggressive on one of the pills they put me on, I was afraid that I could have done something my temper was very bad. Then another pill I couldn't stay awake. And the medicines for muscle spasms like Flexaril, oh my that is another that makes some people get edgy and mean. Valium they gave me to calm me down, and I went nuts on it, I could have painted the entire house, and then ask is there anything else to do. I guess it would be best not to take any medications, but unfortunately most people can't do that.
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: July 27, 2009, 12:53:52 PM »

Oh my! Swine flu has hit Windsor Castle. Not to worry. The Queen is in Balmoral Castle.   

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: July 27, 2009, 12:54:26 PM »

I hope they have a whole case of Blue Moon and Sgt Crowley drinks every drop! This could get interesting.

http://www.bluemoonbrewingcompany.com/
Well I'm sure it will be a fancy beer, no bottle of Corona with a lime thrown in for good measure. 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1585 on: July 27, 2009, 12:59:36 PM »

Fox has played the tapes from the night Gates was arrest. All the way from the caller reporting a possible break-in, to the radio traffic on the way, to Sgt Crowley saying he had a subject inside that claimed to be the owner, but asking for back up to continue coming. Everything but the tapes where Gates was yelling and being disorderly. I don't think they were made available.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1586 on: July 27, 2009, 01:01:32 PM »

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/07/27/city-cambridge-announces-committee-lessons-gates-arrest/
City of Cambridge Releases Tapes Connected With Professor's Arrest
The city that become ground zero for a national debate about race and law enforcement following the arrest will also form a committee to examine "lessons" from the incident.

Looking to "move forward" from the controversial arrest of a black Harvard professor, Cambridge city officials announced Monday that they would release the tapes of the 911 call and radio dispatches affiliated with the incident.

The city that become ground zero for a national debate about race and law enforcement following the arrest will also form a committee to examine "lessons" from the incident, Cambridge City Manager Robert Healy announced at a news conference.

"I am committed to making sure that our city is not defined by that day," he said. "Today is the day to move forward. ... The city has taken significant steps toward that end."

After the news conference, city officials distributed copies of the tapes to members of the media.

The contents of the tapes could settle questions about how much of a factor race played in the encounter, and whether the police officer or the professor instigated the other. 

The debate about the arrest of Henry Louis Gates Jr. by Cambridge Police Sgt. James Crowley heated up last week when President Obama accused the police of acting "stupidly." The president later walked back his remarks and invited the two to the White House for a beer.

Cambridge city officials on Monday appeared to take Obama's advice that the arrest and subsequent debate be used as a "teachable moment."

Mayor E. Denise Simmons called it a "turning point for the city."
"We are confident we can ultimately come out stronger and a more unified community," she said.

Healy said the new committee will not conduct an official inquiry or make a judgment on the actions of the officers.

"The committee will identify the lessons to be taken from the criticism surrounding the incident and how those lessons can be applied" to the practices of the police department, he said.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: July 27, 2009, 01:01:45 PM »

Afternoon monkeys! 

I hate politics, don't like political thinking, had to take poli-sci in college and thought I would never get through it.  I am the "ostrich" you refer to, I just wish it would all go away.  I am not a leader, I am non-confrontational and will avoid it at all costs.  I feel that I lack the knowledge to give my opinion one way or the other. 

I hope you know that I do enjoy the banter here and have actually learned a lot regarding the issues in the forefront. 

I heard ABC news brief on my way this am in the car & Bill Clinton telling us that America is obese. Didn't he "jog" to McDonalds just about every day durring his administration?

I also would like to hear Maria Schriver's opinion of the "retards" that Obamacare refers to, isn't she super involved in Special Olympics? 

I've been doing some research on children born with mental & physical disabilities.  I also have a brother with Down's Syndrome.  I will post my rant when I have all of the information compiled.  I am physically sick from this.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: July 27, 2009, 01:02:22 PM »

I totally understand, I became so aggressive on one of the pills they put me on, I was afraid that I could have done something my temper was very bad. Then another pill I couldn't stay awake. And the medicines for muscle spasms like Flexaril, oh my that is another that makes some people get edgy and mean. Valium they gave me to calm me down, and I went nuts on it, I could have painted the entire house, and then ask is there anything else to do. I guess it would be best not to take any medications, but unfortunately most people can't do that.

Did you go on SM and attack totally innocent people? 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: July 27, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »

people here have swine flu in my lil state, Im scared of it.  6 deaths in my state.  They had underlying health issues tho.  I went and got the courage up for a flu shot, and bugga me dead, along comes this new one.
Its scary to me, I hate to catch it, so i take that hand sanitizer in my purse when i go out.  Too embarrassed to wear a mouth mask tho.  Okkk, night, now I am really going, hubby has finally stopped snoring and I can lay on my deaf ear, which is my favourite side to sleep on 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: July 27, 2009, 01:09:55 PM »

I never saw NRCG attack innocent people, but I did.  Two, as I said, and have apologised to them both.  Graciously, they were kind enough to accept my apology and give me a second chance.  Dont worry, I beated my own self up enough about my behaviour to those two members.  Anyway, goodnight/ good day for USA.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1591 on: July 27, 2009, 01:12:08 PM »

Afternoon monkeys! 

I hate politics, don't like political thinking, had to take poli-sci in college and thought I would never get through it.  I am the "ostrich" you refer to, I just wish it would all go away.  I am not a leader, I am non-confrontational and will avoid it at all costs.  I feel that I lack the knowledge to give my opinion one way or the other. 

I hope you know that I do enjoy the banter here and have actually learned a lot regarding the issues in the forefront. 

I heard ABC news brief on my way this am in the car & Bill Clinton telling us that America is obese. Didn't he "jog" to McDonalds just about every day durring his administration?

I also would like to hear Maria Schriver's opinion of the "retards" that Obamacare refers to, isn't she super involved in Special Olympics? 

I've been doing some research on children born with mental & physical disabilities.  I also have a brother with Down's Syndrome.  I will post my rant when I have all of the information compiled.  I am physically sick from this.

Lovin',I'm no expert either.Some this is very confusing.some of it it is bullchit.   
I remember the Clinton days very well.
I am also interested in what Schriver thinks.
We're here for you.   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: July 27, 2009, 01:16:19 PM »

I never saw NRCG attack innocent people, but I did.  Two, as I said, and have apologised to them both.  Graciously, they were kind enough to accept my apology and give me a second chance.  Dont worry, I beated my own self up enough about my behaviour to those two members.  Anyway, goodnight/ good day for USA.

Good night Lucinda, I'm glad you are feeling better.  The USA needs all the hope/prayers it can get right about now.  Stay safe from the H1N1!

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: July 27, 2009, 01:18:06 PM »

911 tapes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITl55WTyIRY

~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1594 on: July 27, 2009, 01:37:16 PM »

I wish we could have heard the traffic on Chan 2. That is problably where Sgt Crowley was giving name and DOB of Prof Gates for a records check, and may have been talking to other officers. But in the main channel traffic, when he was trying to speak, you could tell he was distracted and you could definitely hear yelling by a man in the background. Going from my dispatcher experience, the kind of traffic and the urgency in Sgt Crowley's voice, would say to me the situation was getting serious, especially when he said not to stop backup. Many other officers went to the scene that were not assigned because of this, in my estimation.

Why won't they let us hear the channel two traffic? Was it because you could really hear plainly the things Gates was saying??

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: July 27, 2009, 01:41:02 PM »

I wish we could have heard the traffic on Chan 2. That is problably where Sgt Crowley was giving name and DOB of Prof Gates for a records check, and may have been talking to other officers. But in the main channel traffic, when he was trying to speak, you could tell he was distracted and you could definitely hear yelling by a man in the background. Going from my dispatcher experience, the kind of traffic and the urgency in Sgt Crowley's voice, would say to me the situation was getting serious, especially when he said not to stop backup. Many other officers went to the scene that were not assigned because of this, in my estimation.

Why won't they let us hear the channel two traffic? Was it because you could really hear plainly the things Gates was saying??

I don't know.Probably.
Just a matter of time before all of our news will be filtered.IMO

~ Peter Frampton
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: July 27, 2009, 01:41:38 PM »

It's Karen's  (aka da sparkenator, aka sparky) birthday today

Her birthday thread is here:
   http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5794.new#new

Let's all wish her a happy birthday

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1597 on: July 27, 2009, 01:54:46 PM »

No that I didn't do.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1598 on: July 27, 2009, 02:00:32 PM »

Afternoon monkeys! 

Lovin',I'm no expert either.Some this is very confusing.some of it it is bullchit.   
We're here for you.   
Lovinlife I know all to well also about Down's Syndrome, not only having two members of the family, but the town I'm from had a large amount for a small area that had Down's Syndrome. Back when I was younger, the word Mongoloid and mentally +++++++ were used. But in 2009 it is not used, or at least shouldn't be used. Yes, Marie Schriver is not only involved in Special Olympics, but many children causes, I have not heard her say anything. I can not understand why more people aren't complaining about that word being used 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: July 27, 2009, 02:04:28 PM »

Afternoon monkeys! 

We're here for you.   
Lovinlife I know all to well also about Down's Syndrome, not only having two members of the family, but the town I'm from had a large amount for a small area that had Down's Syndrome. Back when I was younger, the word Mongoloid and mentally +++++++ were used. But in 2009 it is not used, or at least shouldn't be used. Yes, Marie Schriver is not only involved in Special Olympics, but many children causes, I have not heard her say anything. I can not understand why more people aren't complaining about that word being used 

You're kidding, right? One democrat criticizing another democrat? Ain't happening, especially when your Uncle Teddy is the creator of this fiasco.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.