May 21, 2024, 07:58:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #12 4/13/09 - 4/28/09  (Read 382487 times)
TxLady2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #360 on: April 17, 2009, 12:03:08 PM »

Edit:  not appropriate for a missing little girls forum.  We don't know who is guilty.

I've been gone awhile and I come back to this.  WTH???????

Back out of here.  This site is not what I thought it was or should I say what I thought it used to be.  There was a "time" when no one made fun of a missing child's family.  Sad and I was so wrong.  My bad.

BYE and no I won't let the door hit me.  I'm just sad about Haleigh and will continue to do what I can.  I wish you all Peace.

Who edit the pic? Where did the pic show guilt? There are alot of Posting that say they are guilty Geeze.. There were pics like that in the Caylee forum.. Sometimes you need a laugh in sad situations.. Well I gonna sit back for awhile now and not post..

I knew this would cause issues.  The forums have been very busy and I haven't been able to always catch when I can.  There is a fineline between funny and inappropriate.  Sometimes it's too fine.  I have edited out MANY in the Caylee forum whenever I see them.  I will edit out here too whenever I see them.  Sorry if that bothers you but I thought finding Haleigh is what is really important.

Everybody sees things differently. I don't find some pictures amusing at all, not on just this forum, but on others. I just don't complain about it. That's what my scroll button is for!

Be who you are and say what you think; because those that matter won't mind.. and those that mind, don't matter.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #361 on: April 17, 2009, 12:11:15 PM »

TxLady2 ~  I understand what you are saying about scrolling.  But sometimes pics or posts are not appropriate for a missing child's thread, and it can be important to use the "report to moderator" button and let admin and mods know there could be a problem.  It can be hard to read all posts in a large forum, and things get missed that should be edited.  Also, it can be an indicator if a number of posters object to what is being posted.  You have a say here too TXLady2, and if you find something offensive I would like to know that.  Using the report to mod button allows posters to remain anonymous to others.  And admin and mods can decide if the post needs to be edited.  Just reporting doesn't mean it will be edited.  But it is definitely looked at.  Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #362 on: April 17, 2009, 03:10:53 PM »

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0
JNGA
Scared Monkey

« Reply #363 on: April 17, 2009, 04:59:10 PM »

O/T

This Sunday on the LMN (Lifetime Movie Network) they will be airing the Natalee Holloway story.  It will be aired at 8pm ET.  Please check your local listing and channels.  I have Direct TV and I'm in SoCal and it's going to be at 5pm Sunday for me.

More information here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4623.0

Thanks for the reminder, I have been wanting to watch that and had already forgotten about it. 
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #364 on: April 17, 2009, 05:53:16 PM »

"Ronald expressed his displeasure with the company for going back on its word, but at no time threatened anyone."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-haleigh-press-release-cummings-041609,0,1808531.story

anyone else wonder exactly how Ronald's "displeasure" was expressed? Was it like the "displeasure" noted on the police report about his dumb b*tch girlfriend letting his daughter get stole? or Was it more like the "displeasure" he expressed in the background of the 911 call? and Why would they feel the need to say he at no time threatened anyone? The original report didn't say any such thing.

makes me wonder especially after this comment from his former employer.

"This week PDM asked Putnam County deputies to monitor shift changes at the plant that employs about 120 people and manufactures structural sections for steel bridges. McCauley would not say if the company had a specific reason for the request but only that it is done in some cases.

"It's just a judgment call you make from employee to employee based on what might happen," he said."

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-haleigh-cummings-father-loses-job-story,0,5007318.story

case by case basis huh? I wonder how many times RC had expressed "displeasure" at work or around fellow employees. They say they make the judgment call from employee to employee, I wonder if Crystal's claims aren't that far from the truth after all.

This statement from PDM obviously hit a nerve in the Cummings camp.

I do believe you have hit the nail on the head.. Certainly after reading that little clip from   http://www.artharris.com/  which comments on how upset ron was after Geraldo had his discussion with him.. Something along the lines, of ron contacting a/the caseworker and putting the lean on, to assure that the caseworker would tell Geraldo what a good guy ron was..

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #365 on: April 17, 2009, 06:41:18 PM »

Prisoner Escape Detailed

2009-4-17 by: Captain Dick Schauland

The initial investigation indicates that Fletcher had been transported to the Putnam County Court House for a hearing, and upon being returned to the Putnam County Jail, he was able to pry loose a bottle jack from the inside of the transport van. Fletcher concealed the jack inside his pant leg when he was returned to the jail and sent back to his cell which he shared with Brown. It appears that the jack was not discovered when Fletcher returned to the jail, because he had a cast on his leg in preparation for foot surgery and was provided with oversize pants to accommodate the cast. Further he walked with a pronounced limp - all of which helped him hide the tool.

Sometime during Tuesday night, after all of the prisoners were locked in their cells for the night, Fletcher and Brown used the bottle jack to jack up the sink/toilet combination appliance from the wall of their cell, popping the bolts that held it to the wall. Behind the appliance is a hole that the pipes run through, obstructed by metal bars. Fletcher and Brown apparently again used the jack to pry the bars far enough apart to shimmy through into a small maintenance corridor called a "chase."

After entering the "chase," the two made their way to an outside access door that opens into the inner perimeter fenced yard. They then dug a hole and went under the inner fence finally reaching the outer fence. It appears Brown and Fletcher were able to squeeze between a gate and the outer fence to make their escape.

Sheriff Jeff Hardy has ordered an intensive internal investigation to determine exactly what happened and why. As that internal investigation is completed, more information will be forthcoming

The public needs to be aware that the two individuals are considered
armed and dangerous.

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-17

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #366 on: April 17, 2009, 06:57:51 PM »

Haleigh Cummings Fact vs Fiction

I'm not from the Florida area, but the disappearance of this young girl has captured my attention when the case was spotlighted by the national media. From the very start, it is painfully obvious there is much more to this case than meets the eye.

The story of the mystery man in black brings to mind the Susan Smith tragedy. Everything the parents/caregivers have said and done only proves they are being less than totally truthful.

In the past few weeks, national media attention has disappeared. When sifting through the many articles and blogs on the internet, its very hard to separate fact from fiction.

I'm left with a few questions:

1. There have been reports of drug use by both parents and the babysitter. Have there been any reports on which specific drug (or drugs) were being abused?

2. Has it been confirmed that the babysitter was using drugs immediately prior to the disappearance of Haleigh?

3. Has there truly been inappropriate use of donations on the part of the parents/caretaker?

4. Have there been any other inconsistencies uncovered between the original statements to police and current circumstances?

I know everybody has theories on this case. I'm looking for reported facts that are generally accepted by major news agencies.

Thank you in advance for your help. I hope this situation is resolved soon and I pray this young girl is unharmed.

http://community2.myfoxorlando.com/_Haleigh-Cummings-Fact-vs-Fiction/BLOG/246510/72667.html

Heart
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #367 on: April 17, 2009, 07:20:11 PM »

TxLady2 ~  I understand what you are saying about scrolling.  But sometimes pics or posts are not appropriate for a missing child's thread, and it can be important to use the "report to moderator" button and let admin and mods know there could be a problem.  It can be hard to read all posts in a large forum, and things get missed that should be edited.  Also, it can be an indicator if a number of posters object to what is being posted.  You have a say here too TXLady2, and if you find something offensive I would like to know that.  Using the report to mod button allows posters to remain anonymous to others.  And admin and mods can decide if the post needs to be edited.  Just reporting doesn't mean it will be edited.  But it is definitely looked at.   Muffy

Nicely said Muffy.

I didn't see what was posted but I wanted to add my two cents.  As a mod we have to ability to lock a thread and edit posts.  Klaasend is the administrator of this forum.  There are only 3 people who have that ability (Red and Dugga are the others).  When Klaasend edits a post it is always for the better of this forum.  She should never be questioned.  Klaas is the boss and I consider myself just a helper.  Without her knowledge and guidance every day we would be lost.  She didn't get over 50,000 posts for nothing.  So when someone sees something edited by her it is for a good reason.
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #368 on: April 17, 2009, 07:24:23 PM »

Deputies: Pastor facing sex charges promised teens NFL contacts
http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/apr/16/deputies-pastor-arrested-sex-minors-charges-promis/

Belle Glade pastor apprehended in Brandon on charges of having sex with a minor
http://blogs.tampabay.com/breakingnews/2009/04/belle-glade-reverend-charged-with-sex-with-young-boys-found-in-brandon.html

Father speaks out about teen sex scandal
http://www.cbs12.com/news/father_4716963___article.html/allegations_sex.html

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #369 on: April 17, 2009, 08:08:43 PM »

Croslin's homepage

http://imikimi.com/croslin

Heart
Heart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #370 on: April 17, 2009, 08:36:54 PM »

I wonder if HaleysNana who just joined Topix yesterday and posted the link to Croslin's homepage
http://imikimi.com/croslin is related to Haleigh

HaleysNana wrote:  Sorry just checked,it didnt work maybe just imikimi.com and search for croslin page..

http://www.topix.com/city/satsuma-fl/2009/02/missing-5-year-old-florida-girl-likely-was-abducted-police-say/p1115

Heart
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #371 on: April 17, 2009, 08:39:24 PM »

snip Pink Angel: If they fired him for willful misconduct (which abandonment/no call/no show is)....he isn't illegible for unemployment. He can file but they will reject his claim.

but the mere fact that he has a daughter missing....don't you think that he will get some slack on that? he can say that he was searching, was too distraught etc...I am not saying that he will get anything out of this, but I think that he will probably have a really good case...there will always be some who have not followed this case who will be thinking that his company is heartless for firing him while his daughter is still missing blah blah blah...Mind you, I am not supportive of Ron at all on this job situation...just putting it out there that he may win this case against his employer if he pursues it...maybe not.....time will tell...

one time a guy at our work had not called, had not shown up to work for almost a week,..our risk manager went over to his house and banged on the door....no answer...he was fired for no call, no show...he took it to the unemployment office.. we fought against it....he got it...he told them that he was too sick to get out of bed to open the door....they believed him and he got unemployment! believe it or not!

It could be, Cookie.... but the company can probably fight it.... Ron's fingers were not broken, he could talk and walk... they will say he could have picked up the phone and called them at least. He was not sick, and if he was able to get married, and all the other stuff he did... which his co workers will testify to... he could have gone to work. He might be able to get unemployment with the missing daughter story... but if the company turns it down because the termination was valid,  the state can't do much about it. Maybe they have enough consideration not to fight the unemployment... but they won't let him win a lawsuit, I betcha. AND... if he does qualify for unemployment by some stroke of luck, he will still have to be active in looking for another job.

I was turned down for unemployment about 10 years ago, because we moved back here after living in another part of the state, due to my M.I.L. having terminal cancer... my husband also had a job waiting for him here. They said my reasons were not valid. When I tried to explain that I could not have stayed there while my husband and son moved back home, they still turned me down. Moving 500 miles from a job because of an in-law's illness is not a valid reason to leave a job. Not fair, but that's the way it goes.

ron definitely screwed up by not at least talking to his employer...especially when the custody thing is looming over him and if one of the conditions would be employment...not a real good idea to jeopardize his job...imo....

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: April 17, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: April 17, 2009, 09:06:36 PM »

snip Pink Angel: If they fired him for willful misconduct (which abandonment/no call/no show is)....he isn't illegible for unemployment. He can file but they will reject his claim.

but the mere fact that he has a daughter missing....don't you think that he will get some slack on that? he can say that he was searching, was too distraught etc...I am not saying that he will get anything out of this, but I think that he will probably have a really good case...there will always be some who have not followed this case who will be thinking that his company is heartless for firing him while his daughter is still missing blah blah blah...Mind you, I am not supportive of Ron at all on this job situation...just putting it out there that he may win this case against his employer if he pursues it...maybe not.....time will tell...

one time a guy at our work had not called, had not shown up to work for almost a week,..our risk manager went over to his house and banged on the door....no answer...he was fired for no call, no show...he took it to the unemployment office.. we fought against it....he got it...he told them that he was too sick to get out of bed to open the door....they believed him and he got unemployment! believe it or not!

It could be, Cookie.... but the company can probably fight it.... Ron's fingers were not broken, he could talk and walk... they will say he could have picked up the phone and called them at least. He was not sick, and if he was able to get married, and all the other stuff he did... which his co workers will testify to... he could have gone to work. He might be able to get unemployment with the missing daughter story... but if the company turns it down because the termination was valid,  the state can't do much about it. Maybe they have enough consideration not to fight the unemployment... but they won't let him win a lawsuit, I betcha. AND... if he does qualify for unemployment by some stroke of luck, he will still have to be active in looking for another job.

I was turned down for unemployment about 10 years ago, because we moved back here after living in another part of the state, due to my M.I.L. having terminal cancer... my husband also had a job waiting for him here. They said my reasons were not valid. When I tried to explain that I could not have stayed there while my husband and son moved back home, they still turned me down. Moving 500 miles from a job because of an in-law's illness is not a valid reason to leave a job. Not fair, but that's the way it goes.

ron definitely screwed up by not at least talking to his employer...especially when the custody thing is looming over him and if one of the conditions would be employment...not a real good idea to jeopardize his job...imo....

I agree. Very irresponsible of him, IMO.

The PDM Bridge spokesperson says Cummings never asked for a leave of absence. Cummings could have requested a leave of absence, but failed to do so.

Managers say they had not spoken to Cummings since February 10, the day Haleigh disappeared.

And he was so adamant in interviews saying that he supports his family.

I am thinking he probably wants to live off donations, since I see no way he would collect unemployment for being fired for cause.

And I hear no reports since the very early days of him actually using this time to LOOK for Haleigh.

TiggerKitty
Scared Monkey

« Reply #374 on: April 17, 2009, 09:18:45 PM »

Beautiful work Brandi!!! Haleigh is so precious.

TiggerKitty =^..^=
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: April 17, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »

Beautiful work Brandi!!! Haleigh is so precious.

She was all dressed for Halloween in that one, I believe. So precious, yes.

Thanks, TK.

momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #376 on: April 17, 2009, 09:53:13 PM »

Keep Hope Alive for Haleigh
Brandi,
I just love this photo.  Haleigh is soooo precious.  I pray she is okay.  I hope Gale St. John finds something good out while she's in Flordia.  Keeping my fingers crossed.

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #377 on: April 17, 2009, 10:06:38 PM »

She looks like an angel in that picture. So pretty.

Ironic that she was really dressed as the devil. LOL

She just does not have her "horns" on in this picture.

I sure hope somebody finds this sweet kid!

NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #378 on: April 17, 2009, 10:09:03 PM »

Croslin's homepage

http://imikimi.com/croslin

TY Heart.....there is an interesting comment under the photo 'Cute' of Misty..... ' Ronluffsme (24 days ago) Tell the truth.Where is Haleigh?'

Wonder who wrote that???

NCSunny

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #379 on: April 17, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

Putnam County Sheriff's Office
Palatka, Florida

HomeDepartments
CorrectionsLaw EnforcementAdministration About PCSO
Phone DirectoryNews ReleasesEmploymentService SurveyLinksMap

Largest Ever Putnam Narcotics Seizure
2009-4-17 by: Lt. Johnny Greenwood

A joint operation by the Putnam County Drug/Vice Unit, agents from the Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) North Florida H.I.D.T.A. Task Force, and Immigration & Customs Enforcement (ICE) agents conducted search warrants at 228 and 230 San Jose Avenue, in East Palatka

The search warrants resulted in the confiscation of eighty-five (85) kilograms of powdered cocaine, fifteen (15) pounds of marijuana and one (1) pound of crack cocaine. An agent with the DEA estimated the street value of the drugs being approximately twenty four (24) million dollars. Several thousands of dollars in cash, two (2) vehicles, and several pieces of electronic equipment were seized as a result of the search. Sheriff Jeff Hardy noted this drug confiscation has the highest dollar value of any seizure in Putnam County’s history.

Eleven individuals were at the residences at the time the search warrants were served. Nine (9) subjects were arrested, and two (2) are being detained for questioning as part of an ongoing investigation.

The following individuals were arrested and booked into the Putnam County Jail:

James Charles Jones, Jr., DOB 11/07/1949
James Blocker, DOB 11/14/1932
Albertano Hernandez-Sanchez, DOB 02/25/1959
Nichole Hogan, DOB 05/14/1986
Phyllis Johnson, DOB 04/14/1973
Bernie Gibson, DOB 01/05/1952
Korey White, DOB: 02/09/1977
Robbi Hadded, DOB: 10/29/1965
Kevin Allen, DOB 02/08/1967

http://www.pcso.us/2009-4-17-a

Looks like it is a start.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.