May 14, 2024, 06:01:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #46  (Read 467431 times)
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1620 on: October 19, 2008, 10:55:53 AM »

Morning Smile

I'm working my way backwards this morning, because I clicked off the screen last night, and I don't remember what page I left off on.   

I'm reading about this Caylee Marie Anthony Foundation.  Is this a new foundation the Anthony's set up? The one that doesn't say Inc at the end? (Is it possible it's a typo and it was left off?).  I'm noticing the two were filed on the same day.. I'm just curious why document number is different?  The one w/out Inc says it expires in 2018 IIRC, and this one with the Inc says it expires at the usual time.  (what does that mean?)

Does this mean the Anthonys have TWO active foundations for Caylee? Why the hell do they need two?

Ok.. I'm going to try and find this post about them possibly doing this for a money scam.. I'm sure it's here somewhere. Razz
The one that has "Inc" on it is strange because states it expires usual time as  "y" but below that is "days". I am wondering if she filed with "inc" and then that one was wrong and they can't delete after in system? Notice there is no image for filing. The other one without "inc" is filed under a "fictitous name" filing. If you go to search engine or maybe even the www.sunbiz.org site it will give the explanation for that type of filing. Strange date on them...indictment day.

Cindy needs to draw a check from somewhere.  That family the lowest of lows.

Good catch OriginalKat! I didn't even notice that the Caylee Foundation papers were filed on October 14th at 8 am. So she runs to the court in the morning, files the paperwork, heads home, picks up her darling daughter and drops her off at her lawyer/boyfriends office. Very interesting how this woman's mind works. Oh I'm sure KC and CA had a wonderful discussion the night before on how this foundation is going to work! 

Well , someone has to keep money in Casey's account so she can buy things from the commisary....

A foundation? You have to be kidding me?! I guess they really do want to be like Mark Klaas.  Unbelievable. 

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1621 on: October 19, 2008, 10:59:23 AM »

It was a blog with "people who know the Anthony's" in the title....Don't remember the name of it. I was on my computer at work (don't tell) so I can't check my history here at home.

I'll see if i can find it!

Is this it??
http://humbleopinion.wordpress.com/people-who-know-the-anthonys/

Those are Rick's posts that were put on that blog.  I think we have a copy of all of Rick's posts somewhere here.

That's the one I read. Seemed like I came in in the middle, like he had posted more but I couldn't go back. I would love to read his inside info. I was just commenting to my co-worker on Friday how extended family members kept such a low profile in this case. You normally see and aunt or uncle, cousin....being interviewed or being the spokesperson for the family. In this case, they talk so much they don't need one. I certainly wouldn't be able to function if I were in their shoes. I would need someone else to do it for me. Then again, I love my daughter more than life itself.
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1622 on: October 19, 2008, 11:01:26 AM »

Someone asked for a picture of Will Waters, don't remember where I found it, sorry.

Someone said earlier that Will Water's visited Casey in jail.....but I don't think he did.
I have that in my notes but now can't verify it.  Thank you.
~Guideposts
Good morning Monkeys
GuidePost,there was a Patrick who visited Casey in jail when she was 1st arrested,Patrick mentioned a Mike Wallace or Waters?Could they be connected?

Patrick B. knew Casey from middle school/high school.  He did visit her on 7/24/08.  It was a 2 minute conversation.  Mike Walker was the person Patrick mentions to Casey to remind her:

"PB This is Patrick Bourgeois, do you remember me?
CA I can’t see your face
PB  From middle school, high school, Colonial, Liberty?
CA Umm, vaguely
PB Hung out with Mike Walker
CA OK
PB, Ya, uh, I just wanted to come here today just to tell you’ve got a friend outside and
etc, etc, etc."

William Waters was a new relationship Casey was starting.  William worked with Amy H. at Huligans and met her for the first time July 4.  A previous poster confirmed that William Waters visited Casey in jail on 7/29/08.  I don't find a connection between Patrick B./ William Waters.
~Guideposts

Here is a link for Waters' statement:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/092308williamwaters/indexGallery.htm
Thank you Mammy
I missed reading a few interviews in that doc dump I see.My goodness,I know I'm not perfect with the spelling and grammar but half of these people can't hold a conversation without all of the stuttering and um's and ah's,uhm's etc.Even some of the detectives interviewing them sound the same!
Interesting how Casey texted Water's about Caylee being with Ne-Naw.....not Nanny.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1623 on: October 19, 2008, 11:04:50 AM »

Hey guys....

I need to vent...

I was very involved in Nat's case...very involved in Lacey's case because I was pregnant at the time as well, and it hit home...I have been involved in a few...

But this one...

This one has really hit me hard... I dont know if its because I have a young daughter and am a single mom or what...

But it has consumed me....

I am just sick..sick over this baby being killed...

I cry alot over her...and the dream the other night just really through me for a loop...

Do you guys let them consume you like this too? Or am I crazy?

I want this baby found...I want her laid to rest...

It is making me so sick..especially whe I see pictures of her..she was SO full of life....

And then it was just snatched away... I am grasping at straws as to how anyone could have hurt her..especially her "mother"...

God bless her...

"God dont like ugly"
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1624 on: October 19, 2008, 11:08:25 AM »

Hey guys....

I need to vent...

I was very involved in Nat's case...very involved in Lacey's case because I was pregnant at the time as well, and it hit home...I have been involved in a few...

But this one...

This one has really hit me hard... I dont know if its because I have a young daughter and am a single mom or what...

I cry alot over her...and the dream the other night just really through me for a loop...

It is making me so sick..especially whe I see pictures of her..she was SO full of life....

And then it was just snatched away... I am grasping at straws as to how anyone could have hurt her..especially her "mother"...

God bless her...

Nikki.... that is the sickest part of it...that her so called "mother" is the one who did this....I have seen your children and you have seen mine...they are growing into beautiful young men and women, and to think that Caylee will never have that chance is just heartbreaking!To add to the heartbreak, the poor baby's own grandparents won't even stand up for her and put a stop to the madness!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Colt45cal
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1625 on: October 19, 2008, 11:10:36 AM »

I was just going back and trying to catch up alittle.I saw this link and started reading..http://community.myfoxorlando.com/blogs/oviedo45
What do they mean"semen in the trunk"? I just cannot fathom why there would be semen in the trunk of that car.Is there any real proof of this?
Tater:  Interesting read, thank you.  I do not recall seeing anything so far indicating there was semen in the trunk.  That said, I think there is so much we have not seen yet.  I wonder if the reports, etc. the judge ordered released to the defense will be available tomorrow.  I think Monday will be 10 days.

You are welcome! I just hope that there is no truth to this because I just don't think I could bear it!!My mind is already on overload concerning what happened to this baby girl.I mean I highly doubt Casey was having sex in the trunk! 

There could have been seman on Casey's pants that were found in the trunk by Cyndi. Trace elements of seman could have easily been transferred to the interior of the trunk. Seman on Casey's clothing would not be a stretch of ones imagination.

pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1626 on: October 19, 2008, 11:15:11 AM »

Tks!!!
Actually been in and out of here since Laci P case....
Ws didn't want ppl over here......

How do I pm ppl here, actually you?

CA = Albatross     Oh no "the fog"           
littleone
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1627 on: October 19, 2008, 11:16:56 AM »

Hey guys....

I need to vent...

But this one...

God bless her...

Nikki..
I am also just heart sick over Caylee. I have followed a few missing persons cases and i have NEVER followed a case where the missing person-doesn't have a "voice" from the family.  I have read and heard so many excuses why the Anthony's aren't searching for Caylee and aren't trying to bring her home-BUT it doesn't comfort me. I can't imagine a littleone being left out there somewhere -in the cold and wet, while the rest of the family goes on with their lives.  I really thought when the GJ indicted Caylee that the Anthony's would come around..but if anything it has just made them "crazier"

I really hope that TES can find Caylee-it looks like it will take a miracle to do it. Caylee deserves a miracle.

Warning: NEVER~and I mean NEVER try to keep a secret from Rob. He is SNOOPY and will find it in 30 seconds. (Someone could/should have told me)
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1628 on: October 19, 2008, 11:17:07 AM »

Tks!!!

oops forgot to click quote..........spit happens

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1629 on: October 19, 2008, 11:18:19 AM »

Tks!!!

Don't know who you are wanting to PM....but we don't have PM's here...they were disabled long ago...

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1630 on: October 19, 2008, 11:20:25 AM »

Tks!!!

Don't know who you are wanting to PM....but we don't have PM's here...they were disabled long ago...

Tks, looking for Klass

luckycharmsprincess
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1631 on: October 19, 2008, 11:22:25 AM »

It may have been said before but when reading how CA defends and "believes" KC so strongly, I feel KC told CA this was all her fault.  What an awful Mother she had been, kind of "you made me do it," now CA is making up for it out of guilt. Showing her how good of a Mother she can be at this most important time. Of course to the world it makes CA look like an idiot in total denial.

As far as George, my opinion is that he did what he had to do infront of the GJ, but convinced CA that nothing important came out.  So now he can stand beside her and keep up the front. He bought some time before he has to actually get on the stand and tell what he knows in court. Might make him look like a fool to the world, but he has to sleep next to CA everynight. 

Hi Law and welcome, Smile

I went back and listened very carefully to LeeA's statement regarding the events from 7-15-08. He states that when CindyA had come back into the room where he and CaseyA were talking it was Cindy who asked the questions, "What have you done?" "What's going on?" "Why are you crying?" '"Who took her?" Prior to this question, CaseyA has only stated this: "Caylee is with the Nanny, I don't want to disturb her, I can take you to her tomorrow." This was in reply to CindyA saying that she wanted Caylee home immediately. Then CaseyA states to LeeA 'the truth' which was that she hadn't SEEN Caylee in 31 days. She did not speak in specifics to LeeA, only in generalities.

My opinion is, this is the first time CaseyA was asked the question, "Who took her?" CaseyA sees the opportunity to start the next lie (because Caylee being at the nanny's wasn't working) and since CindyA takes it hook line and sinker, CaseyA now sticks with this lie because it's working. This is why none of CaseyA's friends knew Caylee was missing. Then she starts to elaborate on the specifics of the NANNY. If you remember, during the phone calls when CaseyA was not at the Anthony home 'due to the events she was planning out of town for her job', CaseyA tells CindyA that Zenaida is in the hospital-meaning we are so close I have to be there for her, Zanny is taking Caylee to the beach, Universal, the park, providing clothes-(because we know all of Caylee's clothes were at the house), meals, a warm bed, hugs and kisses and on and on. Gosh Zenaida is one nice nanny. But now, she's a kidnapper? Well, she's only a kidnapper because CindyA believes that she is nice nanny turned kidnapper. If CindyA had cried BS then CaseyA would have gone to her next lie, ETC.

LeeA states that CaseyA became defensive at this point. She and CindyA started to argue about past issues rather than concentrating on a missing child. HELLO? What is wrong with this scenario? CaseyA stated that CindyA had said she was a bad mom, that Caylee was CaseyA's mistake...Now CaseyA isn't saying these things to LeeA because she believes them, she is using a guilt tactic to get sympathy from him. Now that she has her mother's attention (even though it's negative) she is happy. This is when CindyA starts to buy in to the lie. Whether she has figured out by now that it is a lie and just keeping up this front, who knows, she is a very gullible woman. Because what would the other option? Caylee is DEAD? She was abducted by Aliens? I mean, how many more options are there? The child is 3. This sounds the most reasonable to CindyA and so she goes with it.

CindyA has stated there were issues, she was seeing a therapist for this reason alone. She had said CaseyA was a bad mom, she told TonyL that CaseyA would steal all of his money, she told JesseG that CaseyA had no future. We know that CaseyA stole money, and not just a few bucks, thousands of dollars. Now CindyA wants us to believe that CaseyA is mother of the year? That it is CaseyA who is a victim?

This pattern of thought tells me that CindyA is a reactionary person. She only reacts to the situations of the moment that she happens to be in. She might be upset so she says something negative to JesseG. She might feel taken advantage of so she makes negative comment to TonyL. Now she feels that CaseyA is being persecuted, so now we see her being protective, defensive, ETC. She is also operating out of guilt. She believes (because CaseyA had told her so) that this is her fault. So, by taking the blame (in her mind) she starts defending CaseyA. One of the first jail calls we here CindyA talking to CaseyA in very coddled way. They talk about why CaseyA is in jail to begin with, because she lied to the detectives. CindyA asks her, "So it's my fault you are in jail?" CaseyA replies, "It's not my fault." Because CaseyA has always lied, manipulated and used guilt to get her way, she continues on the same with her mom because it works.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2008, 11:24:50 AM by klaasend » Logged

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle.  - Philo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1632 on: October 19, 2008, 11:23:07 AM »

Tks!!!

PM's don't work here sorry.  We had people misusing the PM's in the beginnning of the Natalee Holloway case so we have had them disabled since.

You can email me at:  smklaas@hotmail.com
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1633 on: October 19, 2008, 11:24:08 AM »

Hey guys....

I need to vent...

But this one...

God bless her...

Hey Nikki, hey sorry I didn't answer your question yesterday  - I had an appointment and had to leave shortly after you asked.

when you asked me about the dream I had about Natalee - well, I can tell you this - I posted about it, so it at least motivated me to make that post 3 + years ago. A dream like that is pretty vivid and I still remember all the details.

so, no - you're not crazy at all. Sometimes the sub-conscious mind does strange things. When you are asleep your conscious mind is re-charging so that you are able to make it through the next day without getting killed in an accident - it's an evolutionary thing. The conscious mind is there to protect you - and it needs rest. I needs to make sure that you do not step into traffic or get eaten by a lion. Just to name a few things that can happen and have happened over the millennium.

The sub-conscious mind gets free reign while you are asleep and runs what I would call a "boot sequence" or "test pattern" - that way the conscious mind knows whether or not things are real and if it has been recharged adequately.

I think if you asked a bunch of monkeys if any of them had dreams concerning Natalee - most would probably say yes.

Hang in there.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
pharlap
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1634 on: October 19, 2008, 11:30:44 AM »

Tks!!!

PM's don't work here sorry.  We had people misusing the PM's in the beginnning of the Natalee Holloway case so we have had them disabled since.

You can email me at:  smklaas@hotmail.com

Tks, You got Mail.....

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1635 on: October 19, 2008, 11:32:53 AM »

I was over at wftv reading. I took a poll, whether Casey should get the death penalty.. 81 % say yes. There was a pool of about 6500 ppl. So, not too many ppl are being convinced that Casey is a victim of whatever Cindy can dream up.That is amazing. This situation has really stirred people in the FL area up.
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1636 on: October 19, 2008, 11:35:15 AM »

Thank you Rob...

I needed that..

Thanks to all of you guys who allow us all to show our raw emotions here..to vent and to cry and to search for answers to questions we all have--together..

This is so hard for a mommy to understand...

I am a mommy..first and foremost..I am Nikki , second...

Ever since the birth of my children, what I want, what I need, what I do....it all comes in second...and that is the way it should be when you are a real mommy...

I would give my own life for my children... I would lie down and die so that they may live...

I would go without food..water..any necessity so that they may have what is needed...

And there are ALOT of times that I go out looking like a complete and total ragamuffin...with one bra that I have had for over a year..so that they may have nice clothes for school...

So to fathom this...to wrap my mind around a mother..hurting her child....allowing her to be out in the elements....I cant comprehend...

I lost a baby to miscarriage back in 2001..for years I wondered about that baby..cried over it..mourned for it.....wondered if the doctor who did my D&E just discarded what was left of my baby in the trash...

And I never held, looked at, raised that baby...

So, I just cant grasp it....I just cant.....

"God dont like ugly"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1637 on: October 19, 2008, 11:36:47 AM »

I just heard a blip on TV that they found Cole alive - anybody hear this??????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Tater
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1638 on: October 19, 2008, 11:39:35 AM »

Thank you Rob...

I needed that..

Thanks to all of you guys who allow us all to show our raw emotions here..to vent and to cry and to search for answers to questions we all have--together..

This is so hard for a mommy to understand...

I am a mommy..first and foremost..I am Nikki , second...

Ever since the birth of my children, what I want, what I need, what I do....it all comes in second...and that is the way it should be when you are a real mommy...

I would give my own life for my children... I would lie down and die so that they may live...

I would go without food..water..any necessity so that they may have what is needed...

And there are ALOT of times that I go out looking like a complete and total ragamuffin...with one bra that I have had for over a year..so that they may have nice clothes for school...

So to fathom this...to wrap my mind around a mother..hurting her child....allowing her to be out in the elements....I cant comprehend...

I lost a baby to miscarriage back in 2001..for years I wondered about that baby..cried over it..mourned for it.....wondered if the doctor who did my D&E just discarded what was left of my baby in the trash...

And I never held, looked at, raised that baby...

So, I just cant grasp it....I just cant.....

Luke 12:53

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Signs of the times sweet Nikki...Run to the Word...

Proverbs 3:5
  Trust in the LORD with all thine heart;
         and lean not unto thine own understanding.
law1267
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1639 on: October 19, 2008, 11:42:56 AM »

It may have been said before but when reading how CA defends and "believes" KC so strongly, I feel KC told CA this was all her fault.  What an awful Mother she had been, kind of "you made me do it," now CA is making up for it out of guilt. Showing her how good of a Mother she can be at this most important time. Of course to the world it makes CA look like an idiot in total denial.

As far as George, my opinion is that he did what he had to do infront of the GJ, but convinced CA that nothing important came out.  So now he can stand beside her and keep up the front. He bought some time before he has to actually get on the stand and tell what he knows in court. Might make him look like a fool to the world, but he has to sleep next to CA everynight. 

Hi Law and welcome, Smile

I went back and listened very carefully to LeeA's statement regarding the events from 7-15-08. He states that when CindyA had come back into the room where he and CaseyA were talking it was Cindy who asked the questions, "What have you done?" "What's going on?" "Why are you crying?" '"Who took her?" Prior to this question, CaseyA has only stated this: "Caylee is with the Nanny, I don't want to disturb her, I can take you to her tomorrow." This was in reply to CindyA saying that she wanted Caylee home immediately. Then CaseyA states to LeeA 'the truth' which was that she hadn't SEEN Caylee in 31 days. She did not speak in specifics to LeeA, only in generalities.

My opinion is, this is the first time CaseyA was asked the question, "Who took her?" CaseyA sees the opportunity to start the next lie (because Caylee being at the nanny's wasn't working) and since CindyA takes it hook line and sinker, CaseyA now sticks with this lie because it's working. This is why none of CaseyA's friends knew Caylee was missing. Then she starts to elaborate on the specifics of the NANNY. If you remember, during the phone calls when CaseyA was not at the Anthony home 'due to the events she was planning out of town for her job', CaseyA tells CindyA that Zenaida is in the hospital-meaning we are so close I have to be there for her, Zanny is taking Caylee to the beach, Universal, the park, providing clothes-(because we know all of Caylee's clothes were at the house), meals, a warm bed, hugs and kisses and on and on. Gosh Zenaida is one nice nanny. But now, she's a kidnapper? Well, she's only a kidnapper because CindyA believes that she is nice nanny turned kidnapper. If CindyA had cried BS then CaseyA would have gone to her next lie, ETC.

LeeA states that CaseyA became defensive at this point. She and CindyA started to argue about past issues rather than concentrating on a missing child. HELLO? What is wrong with this scenario? CaseyA stated that CindyA had said she was a bad mom, that Caylee was CaseyA's mistake...Now CaseyA isn't saying these things to LeeA because she believes them, she is using a guilt tactic to get sympathy from him. Now that she has her mother's attention (even though it's negative) she is happy. This is when CindyA starts to buy in to the lie. Whether she has figured out by now that it is a lie and just keeping up this front, who knows, she is a very gullible woman. Because what would the other option? Caylee is DEAD? She was abducted by Aliens? I mean, how many more options are there? The child is 3. This sounds the most reasonable to CindyA and so she goes with it.

CindyA has stated there were issues, she was seeing a therapist for this reason alone. She had said CaseyA was a bad mom, she told TonyL that CaseyA would steal all of his money, she told JesseG that CaseyA had no future. We know that CaseyA stole money, and not just a few bucks, thousands of dollars. Now CindyA wants us to believe that CaseyA is mother of the year? That it is CaseyA who is a victim?

This pattern of thought tells me that CindyA is a reactionary person. She only reacts to the situations of the moment that she happens to be in. She might be upset so she says something negative to JesseG. She might feel taken advantage of so she makes negative comment to TonyL. Now she feels that CaseyA is being persecuted, so now we see her being protective, defensive, ETC. She is also operating out of guilt. She believes (because CaseyA had told her so) that this is her fault. So, by taking the blame (in her mind) she starts defending CaseyA. One of the first jail calls we here CindyA talking to CaseyA in very coddled way. They talk about why CaseyA is in jail to begin with, because she lied to the detectives. CindyA asks her, "So it's my fault you are in jail?" CaseyA replies, "It's not my fault." Because CaseyA has always lied, manipulated and used guilt to get her way, she continues on the same with her mom because it works.

You and I might be sharing a brain today!! That part about "who took her" turned the light bulb on over KC's head!! Here's my out. You're right Mom, someone took my precious baby from me, I didn't do anything, it's not my fault......  Probably never occured to KC to use that lie until CA handed it to her on a silver platter!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.