May 04, 2024, 02:16:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #162 5/10/10 - 5/22/10  (Read 342380 times)
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: May 12, 2010, 01:17:45 PM »

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-33505-Nashville-Crime-Examiner~y2010m5d11-Casey-Anthony-defense-team-shows-desperation?cid=sharing_facebook:33505

Nashville Crime Examiner
Casey Anthony defense team shows desperation
May 11, 7:22 PMNashville Crime ExaminerLevi Page

Casey Anthony, the accused child murderer appeared in an Orlando court room today for a pretrial hearing. Anthony's toddler daughter's skeletal remains were found in December of 2008 by a meter reader. Now Anthony is facing the death penalty if convicted.

Today the accused child murderer and her team high profile defense attorneys tried again to save their client from the Florida death penalty. The defense is so desperate to save their client from the death penalty, they even played the gender card! Too bad Casey isn't black, because you bet they would have took out the race card and waived it around the court room. A la O.J. Simpson.

The defense pathetically argued that the only reason the Orange County District Attorney's office is seeking the death penalty against Anthony is because she is a woman. But the new no nonsense judge, Judge Belvin Perry rejected and denied the laughable motion filed by the defense, for obvious reasons: their argument makes no sense!

Casey Anthony is not facing the death penalty because of her gender. Anthony is facing the death penalty because she is a evil, cold blooded, conniving, heartless monster who most likely murdered her beautiful little daughter because she wanted to flaunt her body and party in nightclubs instead of caring for her child. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out.

If anything Anthony's gender worked to her advantage. It wasn't until Caylee's skeletal remains were discovered that the state decided to seek the death penalty. Even though scientific evidence found in the trunk of Anthony's car revealed that she allowed her child's dead body to basically rot away in there.

To be perfectly blunt her daughters guts withered away in the hot Florida sun, while she swapped slobber with other females and danced around a stripper pole in various nightclubs. If a man acted in that absurd fashion and there was evidence of a rotting body in his car and his daughter was missing, the state wouldn't need a skeleton to throw the death penalty in the pot.

Anthony is a woman who never reported her child missing (she never reported it, it was her mother Cindy Anthony). Everytime this Jezebel opened her mouth she was lying, and in the trunk of her car were the decomposing guts of her toddler daughter! If this would have been a man, he would have been charged and facing the death penalty, no questions asked! As he should be.

But because Anthony is an attractive white woman with a high profile defense team, who along with her nutty parents used the media to allege that everyone from a fake Nanny, to Anthony's ex fiancée, to an alien from mars abducted Caylee (despite evidence showing the child was dead) she wasn't facing the death penalty.

Well guess what honey bun? When the skeletal remains were discovered not far from where you lived, with three layers of thick duct tape wrapped around the nose and mouth of your daughter, that is when you finally got your just deserts.

The defense team also requested that the prosecution make a full disclosure of the aggravating factors (reasons why the state is seeking the death penalty). An obvious stall tactic, but despite that the judge granted their request.

Hey, Baez and company: I'll do you a favor and lay it out for you.

It is considered an aggravating factor under the law when a child under the age of 12 is murdered. It is considered an aggravating factor when a custodial figure murders a child. It is considered an aggravating factor if the murder is cold, cruel and calculated. It is considered an aggravating factor if the murder is premeditated.

Caylee was a toddler. Casey was the mother (a pathetic excuse of one) of Caylee. Anytime a child is murdered it is cold, cruel and calculated. And finally  the searches for the death penalty, missing children, chloroform,  neck breaking BEFORE Caylee died proves premeditation.

If the defense is going to argue junk like this at trial, they better hope that the jury is a couple of tacos short of a Mexican platter, because you have to be in order to believe their BS.

Basically what the defense is doing, is wasting the money of the taxpayers of Florida by continuing their dog and pony show by playing the gender card, requesting the reasons why the prosecution is seeking the death penalty etc. Hopefully Judge Perry puts a stop to their pathetic circus act.

AMEN, Levi AMEN!!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #961 on: May 12, 2010, 01:18:59 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

GOD BLESS AMERICA
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #962 on: May 12, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »

When I lightened the picture of Cindy and enlarged it a bit. She looks like she is pissed off with who ever she is on the phone with. Look at her mouth, so typical Cindy.

My guess she is on the phone with her coward husband, telling him it is not going well.   She is pissed & upset there.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: May 12, 2010, 01:26:38 PM »

My guess she is on the phone with her coward husband, telling him it is not going well.   She is pissed & upset there.

Yep!   

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #964 on: May 12, 2010, 01:34:10 PM »

Cindy does look pissed in that photo and if you think about there could only be a few she is talking to.  She has no friends and the one that she does have is with her, we certainly haven't ever seen her family in court so that tells me she doesn't have much contact, if any, with them and Lee, well he is pretty much gone so it must be George on the other end of that phone.  Trouble in paradise?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Pinki
Scared Monkey

« Reply #965 on: May 12, 2010, 01:42:19 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

Notice how her big horsey face is in every picture.. that's not normal
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: May 12, 2010, 01:51:18 PM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/casey-anthony-case-continues-to-teach-public-on-indigent-death-penalty-defense-costs-public-hearing-on-may-6/
Casey Anthony Case Continues to Teach Public on Indigent Death Penalty Defense Costs - Public Hearing on May 6

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/articles/fact-issues-death-penalty/
What is the Actual Cost Involved in the Indigent Defense of a Capital Case?
Posted on March 20, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #967 on: May 12, 2010, 01:52:37 PM »

I'm nosy.I wander who the lady is sitting behind her. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #968 on: May 12, 2010, 02:10:29 PM »

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_162-10003419.html
48 Hours Mystery Casey Anthony Personal Photos

Notice how her big horsey face is in every picture.. that's not normal
Yep, Miss Ed dominates the pics, those teeth!    I didn't note the date of the link before I started this post but find it interesting that we are seeing pics that humanize the killer. Sound familiar?  Nothing like paring up the victim and her murderer in close loving times. Where are the pics of kc and her beloved nanny and Caylee? Hundreds of photos and not a single one, speaking of which, Bozo vowed to bring one to us all many months ago. Guess that went by the wayside with all his other bs.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #969 on: May 12, 2010, 02:16:34 PM »

Me too Trimm!   
Would it be too much to ask that all spectators were name tags with their relation to players in the case? I think not, sheesh.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: May 12, 2010, 02:25:25 PM »

Hey, Monkeys!  Look at this pic of Cindy at yesterday's hearing...Is that a cell phone?  Is this allowed in court?

Yes, the Court's specific order is that cell phones be put on vibrating mode or shut off.
This is a situation i just don't get. Bozo uses his phone in full view. He makes no pretense of hiding the fact that he lets kc view something on his regularly. Pictures show Spindy reading texts, so the order is that the phones are to be silent, not off. Still doesn't explain the accused being able to view and respond to whatever is being shown.

Was this during the 10 minute break?  If so, can you use a cell phone during the break?

Also she may have just been listening to messages

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #971 on: May 12, 2010, 03:02:02 PM »

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/casey-anthony-case-continues-to-teach-public-on-indigent-death-penalty-defense-costs-public-hearing-on-may-6/
Casey Anthony Case Continues to Teach Public on Indigent Death Penalty Defense Costs - Public Hearing on May 6

http://www.deathpenaltyblog.com/articles/fact-issues-death-penalty/
What is the Actual Cost Involved in the Indigent Defense of a Capital Case?
Posted on March 20, 2010 by Terry Lenamon

This guy has been drinking the koolaid too long.   He is arguing that the public should not have to hear the details of cost the defense is expected to spend of the taxpayers money defending their client, I say they have every dang right to know under those conditions, high profile case or not.   It isnt a great argument for a defense attorney to be stuck on stupid about considering his discussion actually is causing more outrage by taxpaying citizens having to pay for the defense of alleged murders.   As I attempt to put the shoe on the other foot here for one hot sec as a hypothetical innocent capitol murder defendant that is financially challenged, all I can say to that is instead of whining I would be searching for qualified defense attorneys that would be willing to take the case pro bono on the merits of the case (albeit the benefits their representation may provide them by exposure), proving my innocence with the confidence that indeed would be proven at trial - key word being confidence.   Let's be real here, the likelihood of an innocent person being convicted of capitol murder has been & always will be extremely low, especially with all the advances of science (i.e.DNA), etc.

Green Eyes
Monkey Mega Star

Happy Spring

« Reply #972 on: May 12, 2010, 03:07:02 PM »

Make that two of us. She was chewing gum yesterday too. What is it with these people they can't follow the rules or what? 

GOD BLESS AMERICA
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #973 on: May 12, 2010, 03:21:51 PM »

In rebuttal to the film clip montage that the defense foisted on the court I wish the State would compile their own and include:

Bozo's "aha" declaration
Bozo's snuggle with kc under the umbrella
Bozo's " the fugitive" parallel theory
Bozo's promise to show the nanny picture
Bozo's ultimatum to KB/stomp off
G & C's entire ZG depo
Macaloco's boast of evidence to prove kc's innocence
Lyin's diatribe on jurors/attys
Conman's lies on the morning shows

I'm sure there's plenty more.
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #974 on: May 12, 2010, 03:22:14 PM »

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37091678
Casey Anthony Gets Emotional At Hearing
Judge Rules To Allow Prosecutors To Seek Death Penalty
WESH.com
updated 2 hours, 28 minutes ago

ORLANDO, Fla. - WESH.com

Judge Belvin Perry ruled on Tuesday that prosecutors in the Casey Anthony case can continue to seek the death penalty.

Anthony's defense team failed to convince Perry to grant four motions that would have removed the death penalty, but not before making their case that the prosecution is seeking the ultimate punishment because of how their client acted.
It was a gut-wrenching day for Anthony as the defense presented testimony from Elizabeth Rapaport, a University of New Mexico professor, who said women accused of murdering their children are painted as bad mothers by prosecutors and the media -- and are more likely to face the death penalty instead of life in prison.

"In some of the blogs, they suggest I should die with her, but that's neither here nor there," defense attorney Andrea Lyon said.

Anthony

started crying
as Lyon tried to prove her motion that prosecutors seeking death in the case are biased against women.

"I think the deviant mother is in trouble," Rapaport said.

Rapaport testified that prosecutors and the media are titillated with accused female child murderers and are more likely to play up stories of them sleeping around and partying. They pointed to prosecutor Linda Drane Burdick's reference on Monday to Anthony's party pictures, where she was "scantily clad."

"Women are often tried for the crimes they committed but also their degree of non-conformity with traditional gender types," Rapaport said.

"Our law permits jurors to assess the character of individuals when deciding the death penalty," Ashton said.

Ashton argued the defense provided no evidence that this prosecution team was gender biased. In denying the motion, Perry agreed.

"The defense has not met their burden in this case," Perry said.

There is one woman on Florida's death row, who was convicted of killing two adult non-family members.

~ Peter Frampton
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: May 12, 2010, 03:22:27 PM »

Make that two of us. She was chewing gum yesterday too. What is it with these people they can't follow the rules or what? 
It makes me crazy.  If you or I did just one of the things the A's do as a matter of course, we would get our collective behinds swatted.  I'm begging the Judge to put the Gavel down on these people!

What if you woke up today with only the things you thanked God for yesterday?
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #976 on: May 12, 2010, 03:24:59 PM »

In rebuttal to the film clip montage that the defense foisted on the court I wish the State would compile their own and include:

Bozo's "aha" declaration
G & C's entire ZG depo

Add Casey's slut strut into court, and George storming into Nejame's office when Tim Miller was there.

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: May 12, 2010, 03:30:18 PM »

Bozo's "aha" declaration
G & C's entire ZG depo

Add Casey's slut strut into court, and George storming into Nejame's office when Tim Miller was there.

I knew there were so many more , yep, those are must haves!  Endless possiblities. For fun I'd really like LKB's lace up the rear outfit and Bozo dropping his papers.
monkalicious
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: May 12, 2010, 03:44:31 PM »

Question for all Monkeys....Has anyone heard if there is new discovery coming out?  The Orange County Clerk of Courts shows a notice and it looks like the media picked something up.  Anybody hear about ...well, anything?

05/12/2010     Notice of Provision of Supplemental Discovery

05/10/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-31386  MEDIA  (7.00
05/11/2010     Transaction Assessment      7.00
05/11/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-31509  MEDIA  (7.00)
05/11/2010     Transaction Assessment      2.00
05/11/2010     Counter Payment  Receipt # CR-2010-31689  ANTHONY, CASEY MARIE  (2.00)

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #979 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:21 PM »

Thank you Green eyes for the lightened photo of CinCin 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.