May 20, 2024, 09:32:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #659 7/17 - 7/19/2007  (Read 124996 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #500 on: July 18, 2007, 10:38:15 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Kindof freaking looking Rob...no offense  Laughing

I know that site is a riot...lol...

I'll prolly make a new one every day now. I get addicted to stuff like this. Laughing

roflmao   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey Bunny ears   Wink .... how is the arm/hand doing ?

Kat_Gram
I'm  Embarassed  to ask..  Vicki ???

no good here oldfart.. but i had to sign on and laugh at robs new avi.   Laughing  still in alot of pain and sucks to not move my arm and hand. i am getting very cranky.  Evil or Very Mad

Angie, have you gone to another doctor since you left ER?  

a banana hammock?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Embarassed  lol

yed i have az.. no work rest of the week.. not allowed to move my arm..still in a splint.. dr says tendonitis 4 now.. go back in 2 wees.. gotta wear this damn splint 4 two more weeks, if no better gotta go see a nerve dr for nerve condustion tests then 2 see if its CTS  Evil or Very Mad
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #501 on: July 18, 2007, 10:39:07 PM »

Mr Sandman bring me a dream.......

G'nite folks.  I'm a wimp lately.  Arm is sore.
Observer
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #502 on: July 18, 2007, 10:39:25 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Off topic... RE: that POS Micheal Vick.... already it begins.. claiming he didn't know what was going on and he wasn't a part of it... too damn bad someone saw you Assbite!!!

I want him put into a pen with dogs that have been trained to hate assbite sub-humans and let them loose.  

and while I am on this rant, I think John Couey should be raped and then buried alive.

If you had to face the exact crap you pull maybe you would think twice...

make the above applilcable to jvds, and k2 and freddy anyone else involved, IMO

rant finished. Wink

WOW Mrs.Red!! Pretty harsh punishment but considering how they treated there victims I agree with you Wink

"I lied and thats the truth"--Joran Van Der Sloot
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: July 18, 2007, 10:41:12 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Nite BT and SUn... Sun, you need to keep up feeling better...

ANG.. I do hope your arm is good as new soon... I have been saying prayers for you too!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #504 on: July 18, 2007, 10:42:40 PM »

Quote from: "ospainter"
OS... true that.  Also wouldn't there be people walking on the beach... didn't the Arubans state over and over that it was normal for people to be walking on the beach?

Yes and yes.

The beach story makes no sense to me with all the dk, sk, I walked.
Just more lies.

If Natalee was on the beach imo, it was after the fact, put her there and someone with a boat arrives. Not sure about that angle in my thoughts yet. And because NO one on that island can tell the truth. Dang it.

I mean we hear that dk's car is soooooo loud.

I do believe the gardner because of dk's reaction to the witness.

right? he can't remember who picked him up???

Have you ever seen the movie Braveheart? I just saw it on TV a few weeks ago, and at the end they do some stuff to Mel Gibson (I think that is the actor) bet that would work on the "boys and daddy."

OS

It's their lie they can tell it anyway they want.
Who, What, Where, When, How and Why
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #505 on: July 18, 2007, 10:43:53 PM »

Off topic... RE: that POS Micheal Vick.... already it begins.. claiming he didn't know what was going on and he wasn't a part of it... too damn bad someone saw you Assbite!!!

I want him put into a pen with dogs that have been trained to hate assbite sub-humans and let them loose.  

and while I am on this rant, I think John Couey should be raped and then buried alive.

rant finished. Wink

I agree mrs. red.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #506 on: July 18, 2007, 10:43:55 PM »

ANG.. I do hope your arm is good as new soon... I have been saying prayers for you too!

Sun hope you feel better!
TY Mrs Red.. one finger typing stinks. getting a little better doing it tho. lol
did i embarass rob?  Embarassed
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: July 18, 2007, 10:45:09 PM »

Quote from: "*******"

rant finished. Wink

WOW Mrs.Red!! Pretty harsh punishment but considering how they treated there victims I agree with you Wink

I am pretty passionate about those that cannot protect themselves... and how predators take advantage of them.  I think it's time we stop coddiling the damn criminals - and do something that makes them think twice about the crimes they commit...  I just think the system is beyond broken because these days defense attorneys are allowed to completely smear the victim.  Also those that know how to work the systerm.... they are never punished...

so you pay JTacopino $750 an hour for his soul to defend you and well... there you have it...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #508 on: July 18, 2007, 10:46:02 PM »

rant finished. Wink

I'm with you.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 18, 2007, 10:46:28 PM »

TY Mrs Red.. one finger typing stinks. getting a little better doing it tho. lol

Can rob be embarassed??? Laughing  That was skerry.....  Shocked   and don't try to type too much... you need to get better!!!

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 18, 2007, 10:47:51 PM »

But you spelling in getting better ... that a +  
Running & ducking

G'nite all

SeeeYaaByeee

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 18, 2007, 10:48:02 PM »

San, Lala's and OS... thanks... but I am just sick of criminals getting off... did y'all see what SUE posted earlier about the murderer of Zinnia Linnik?

Then on the fp about a prev getting off because he is too short to serve jail time???

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #512 on: July 18, 2007, 10:49:06 PM »

Quote from: "AZSunny"
Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "Rob"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Kindof freaking looking Rob...no offense  Laughing

I know that site is a riot...lol...

I'll prolly make a new one every day now. I get addicted to stuff like this. Laughing

roflmao   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Hey Bunny ears   Wink .... how is the arm/hand doing ?

Kat_Gram
I'm  Embarassed  to ask..  Vicki ???

no good here oldfart.. but i had to sign on and laugh at robs new avi.   Laughing  still in alot of pain and sucks to not move my arm and hand. i am getting very cranky.  Evil or Very Mad

Angie, have you gone to another doctor since you left ER?  

a banana hammock?  Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

Embarassed  lol

yed i have az.. no work rest of the week.. not allowed to move my arm..still in a splint.. dr says tendonitis 4 now.. go back in 2 wees.. gotta wear this damn splint 4 two more weeks, if no better gotta go see a nerve dr for nerve condustion tests then 2 see if its CTS  Evil or Very Mad

Hi Angie
Good to see you! Laughing
Sorry your arm is still not better.
When you go and have your tests ask the Neurologist about the possiblity of Ulnar Nerve problem. It is the most commonly misdiagnosed syndrome and yet is quite common! Often mistaken for CTS.
When that nerve acts up, the hand goes into what they call, "The Claw".
May not be it, but if it is,  you want to get it taken care of quickly and accurately.
My doctor let mine go and go, kept saying it was CPS and then it was too late and I needed surgery. Needless to say, I changed doctors after that.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: July 18, 2007, 10:49:13 PM »

Glenda and Lazlo

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
mehill10

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 7:25 pm    Post subject:    Reply with quote
This was posted here:

http://www.riehlworldview.com/carnivorous_conservative/2005/06/croes_update_1.html#comments

It's a current comment page going at Riehl

"The Vigilante news paper from Curacao Reports that the Croes guy might have been involved in breaking and entering on of the fishersman's huts, where appearently a fisherman reported that ropes, ankers, and tape have been stolen"

Does anyone know anything about this?? I ask because it leads one to suspect the worst.......I hope not.

Then check Sept 17 2005 transcript

Here's what Harold Copus (P.I. hired by Beth Twitty) said about the fish cage on Sept 17:

Geraldo: What is the significance of the huts?

Harold: This is astounding, because what happened the night after Natalee disappeared three out of four huts had been broken into.
A knife was missing from one, a filet type knife with a steel shank
When I interviewed the fisherman, he said he had forgotten to tell the police. He called them, they haven't responded according to him.
There was a cage that they use to trap fish. Big enough to put a body in, he said that was missing

Geraldo: What does that tell you Harold?

Harold: It tells me that they might have taken Natalee out into the water. You only have to go out about 3/4 of a mile and it drops down to about 40 ft. Strong currents, strong wind

There were also reports that the fishermen did make a police report about the knife.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: July 18, 2007, 10:49:20 PM »

Vicki is a Monkey and  member of BFN I believe. She is one of the Travel show protesters.
My Kat wants to use the computer, BBL. She really does ! !
She likes to order IAMS pizza and go to bad bad kitty sites and look at pictuers.  Embarassed    Laughing

ps GD's nickname is Kitty. in a foreign language.   Cool
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 18, 2007, 10:49:31 PM »

OS I have to rewatch that movie... we have it . I can't remember what they did to him...

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: July 18, 2007, 10:51:23 PM »

I meant "CTS"  (not cps) grrrr
I need an edit button!

OH, BTW, for those who asked me to get back to them regarding my son in Brazil; He is safe and sound. I heard from him today!  Thank Goodness!!! Laughing
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #517 on: July 18, 2007, 10:53:09 PM »

San, Lala's and OS... thanks... but I am just sick of criminals getting off... did y'all see what SUE posted earlier about the murderer of Zinnia Linnik?

Then on the fp about a prev getting off because he is too short to serve jail time???

I still say we need to bring back public hanging in the town square. Harumph.
ospainter
Monkey Junky

Grandson in Ireland

« Reply #518 on: July 18, 2007, 10:54:48 PM »

OS I have to rewatch that movie... we have it . I can't remember what they did to him...

I had never seen it before, but I tell ya, they do a number on Mel that made me go Ouch...

My guess, they would be singing in 1 min..

OS

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 18, 2007, 10:54:57 PM »

Quote from: "Artcolley"

I still say we need to bring back public hanging in the town square. Harumph.

I want to punish criminals by using them for drug testing, or make them suffer what the victims do...

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.