May 21, 2024, 06:52:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #79  (Read 388485 times)
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1300 on: December 21, 2008, 06:59:34 AM »

Did you guys see that woman who was leaving something at the makeshift memorial say that Casey should have her throat slit and be thrown in a ditch?

I shouldn't, but...    Why does Casey deserve any less than what she gave this poor child?

Because then we'd be no better than Casey?

Casey downloaded and reviewed this, " WHY DO WE KILL PEOPLE, WHO KILL PEOPLE? TO SHOW THAT KILLING PEOPLE IS WRONG????"

AND YES CASEY> THATS WHY ITS DONE!!!!!!!!

So if its wrong to kill people, how can it ever be right to kill people?

Personally I think that consistency is the mark of good values, and values which are dropped whenever they become inconvenient (such as a desire for revenge) aren't really values at all.  Pacifists who occasionally shoot people aren't really pacifists.  Conscientious objectors who agree to help load mortar rounds aren't really conscientious objectors.  Why are people who think killing is wrong held to a different standard if they want to kill someone for revenge?

Our culture has the option (the much cheaper option, I should point out) of keeping someone in prison until they die.  While I understand that other cultures may have developed the death penalty because they didn't have the facilities for a "life without parole" sentence, we've got no excuse in that regard.

Ok, here it goes. I personally have contributed to a death of a loved one. i was driving a vehicle that was struck by another, and my best friend passed away. That is an accident. I have been mucked up ever since, but in a good way. I see the value of life, i know what it is to live and learn. Now as you may understand being as the person who passed while in my vehicle by my side was my best friend even soul mate i may add, and i still felt the urge 2 end my own life because its an eye for an eye. I no longer feel that way because i have come to grips with possibility that it is not in my hands to cast the future. It was an accident and i am eternally sorry. Now take a look at this b$tch that knowingly MURDERS her own baby, and she has no remorse, i believe she deserves the complete opposite of what i have received. I have received peace at heart because Alonzo and i loved eachother, and he has placed his future in my hands to live out for him. I live life for both alonzo and I now. How can Casey live a life for Caylee knowing what she did to her? She doesnt deserve a place on this earth, let alone a second chance to live for caylee because had it not been for her this baby would still be here. Its not an evil statement, its the truth. Revenge? thats just an verb. Sounds to me that it implies the same actions as the verb JUSTICE. And lady liberty is not blind. Casey will have her day in court, and will have a judgement day. You tell me which you would prefer she has?

i get a little emotional when it starts getting to the nitty gritty when talking about casey. I want her to pay, whether it be by  humiliation, lethal injection, L w/out parole. I am not prosecuting her, she did it to herself. I didnt mean to sound defensive, i just hate justification for her actions. I know what an accident intails....THIS WAS NOT 1

You are right, there are no justification for her actions.  Had it been an accident, she would have called 911 immediately.  Casey wouldn't have tried as hard as she did to cover this up. 

Lisa
Thank you monkeys. This subject is not a sore one for me, if it was it would be like i was ashamed of my love. Everything traumatic leaves a lasting impression, its up to you if its a good one or a bad one. That is the reason i am so passionate about this and every case that passes my desk *school desk that is*

& when i heard about caylee i actually believed caseys story ((of course only until the 3rd day)) thats when i began to have my suspicions, and then i knew she had killed this baby. When i heard she couldnt sleep in her room because it was covered in pictures of Caylee i knew its because she felt guilt. Not guilt because she was kidnapped, but u guys get it. I have never heard of a family of a missing child, or a family with a family member that has just passed ((myself included)) that couldnt stand the sight of their loved one. Also when casey would divert whenever her parents mentioned caylee in her jail interviews, i knew it. Like i just said, i will never deny what has happened to me or what happened to alonzo, it would be disgraceful. Thats what i felt she was doing.

I think Caylee ceased to exist for Casey the moment she killed her.  I think she has completely erased her out of her memory.  When people lose a loved one they keep their memory of them going.  Not Casey, she partied, stole money and got a tatoo. 

Lisa

Thats what i think too. The tattoo..o dear, what will the jury say? Bella Vita?? is that a memorial tattoo? before her daughter was determined to be deceased? i know her life wasnt bella if her daughter had just been kidnapped. Sick chick, she even told the guy from the tattoo parlor that she would take caylee for her next appt. **the 15 of july** the day she was caught

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1301 on: December 21, 2008, 07:02:09 AM »

Good Morning

Goodmorning....I posted this earlier..

BTW. I forgot to mention this, do you monkeys remember when casey said behind bars the first time that she hadnt slept in 4 days? Well when she texted Tony L she said she hadnt rested yet *this would be 2 days w/out sleep*...You do know that a witness or defendants statements that were taken after they have been awake for 24 hours or more can be thrown out of court??? This may mean her confession to police, her mom, EVERYONE will most likely be thrown out if they remember this...gee....i just scared myself

This may mean her confession to police, her mom, EVERYONE will most likely be thrown out if they remember this

I saw your earlier post and was trying to firgure out what confession(s)?  Maybe I need more coffee.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #1302 on: December 21, 2008, 07:06:20 AM »

Good Morning

Goodmorning....I posted this earlier..

BTW. I forgot to mention this, do you monkeys remember when casey said behind bars the first time that she hadnt slept in 4 days? Well when she texted Tony L she said she hadnt rested yet *this would be 2 days w/out sleep*...You do know that a witness or defendants statements that were taken after they have been awake for 24 hours or more can be thrown out of court??? This may mean her confession to police, her mom, EVERYONE will most likely be thrown out if they remember this...gee....i just scared myself

This may mean her confession to police, her mom, EVERYONE will most likely be thrown out if they remember this

I saw your earlier post and was trying to firgure out what confession(s)?  Maybe I need more coffee.

Let me rephrase that..my badd. """"""this may mean her statements to police"""""""" about zannie the crappy nanny, about everything. even the next day at universal..she could say it was all a dilusion because she was so exhausted, and that they forced her to make these statements because she was so tired she did it.

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1303 on: December 21, 2008, 07:08:58 AM »

What confession?

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1304 on: December 21, 2008, 07:13:15 AM »

I know it wouldn't be admissable in court but if they were to agree to any sort of deal where she tells what happened they could ask for a polygraph to help ensure she is telling the truth.

Sociopaths are very good at fooling polygraphs, because polygraphs work by involuntary reactions to emotional stimuli.  If you have to fake all your emotions (as sociopaths do) then you will be able to fake out a polygraph.

Eternal0void, are you laughing in the dark abysmal inside? Your avi needs a little light or candle or HUG or something!!

Just read this. I am 4 pages behind still, but eternal, I gave your penguin some snow for the season and a bow for your covering!

http://i380.photobucket.com/albums/oo242/Brandi-Monkey/eternal-xmas.gif <-- if you want to use it Wink

I'll be caught up in a few minutes.

Hi again, folks!!!

Thanks for the avatar, I may just use it.   Wink

Use it! It's really cute!
Fuzzball
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1305 on: December 21, 2008, 07:17:28 AM »

OK, Last one, but fuzzball wasn't decorated and I'd hate fuzzball to feel left out! Here, fuzzball, if you should want one! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/Christmas/cfuzzball.gif

Yay! I love it! Thanks Brandi!

Edit:  Actually this one was done by CBB so thanks should be to her (klaasend)   
« Last Edit: December 21, 2008, 10:06:15 AM by klaasend » Logged
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1306 on: December 21, 2008, 07:26:33 AM »

What confession?

First off, Good Morning all you wonderful Monkeys!!

Now, what confession is right? She didn't confess to anything, just lie and send police on a wild goose chase. She did the total opposite of a confession!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1307 on: December 21, 2008, 07:36:29 AM »

Maybe you monkeys could use some coffee? Enjoy, it's frest and hot! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1308 on: December 21, 2008, 07:46:37 AM »

Snipped
[BTW. I forgot to mention this, do you monkeys remember when casey said behind bars the first time that she hadnt slept in 4 days? Well when she texted Tony L she said she hadnt rested yet *this would be 2 days w/out sleep*...You do know that a witness or defendants statements that were taken after they have been awake for 24 hours or more can be thrown out of court??? This may mean her confession to police, her mom, EVERYONE will most likely be thrown out if they remember this...gee....i just scared myself[/color][/size]

I saw your earlier post and was trying to figure out what confession(s)?  Maybe I need more coffee.
[/quote]

Let me rephrase that..my badd. """"""this may mean her statements to police"""""""" about zannie the crappy nanny, about everything. even the next day at universal..she could say it was all a dilusion because she was so exhausted, and that they forced her to make these statements because she was so tired she did it.
[/quote]

I am not sure I follow -- Casey was leading a normal life until around 6-7 on July 15.  Her mother picked her up from Tony's and soon the police were at her home.  A statement was made before they left that evening.  She may not have slept that evening but I do not think it was for 2 days.  Most of the time, we have found she either lies or exaggerates.  She was then picked up in the morning and driven to Universal and made a statement there and was arrested.  From the time it was reported until the time she was arrested it wasn't 24 hours.  I think everything is fine.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1309 on: December 21, 2008, 07:48:11 AM »

It really bothers me that in our current economy that this case has been so draining on LE time and budget. The Anthony's have alot of nerve spending all this taxpayer money and it really makes me mad.

Casey Anthony should be famous for not only being a cold murderer who will die in prison, but also as part of one of the biggest drama queen families who wasted US resources and money that could have been used for greater good.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1310 on: December 21, 2008, 07:48:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.  Happy Snowy Sunday from New York.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1311 on: December 21, 2008, 07:48:59 AM »

I will be leaving soon to spend a few hours at my Son's house. Please try and stay on topic. Last night got pretty bad. Too many pages to weed through of non-Caylee related. Take care all. I will be home before the blizzard strikes.
Nut44x4
Maine-USA

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1312 on: December 21, 2008, 07:51:01 AM »

I was again, floored when I read that the police got another search warrent for the Anthony's house yesterday and took out more evidence.  Gosh darn. 
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1313 on: December 21, 2008, 07:51:16 AM »

I think the 24 hours awake thing is only if the cops kept her awake. If she stayed awake out of either guilt or mania, I am not sure that the statements would be thrown out. But I am sure that Baez will argue that they should - because she was under duress or some such BS.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1314 on: December 21, 2008, 07:53:01 AM »

I will be leaving soon to spend a few hours at my Son's house. Please try and stay on topic. Last night got pretty bad. Too many pages to weed through of non-Caylee related. Take care all. I will be home before the blizzard strikes.
Nut44x4
Maine-USA

Thanks Nut for all you do.  Please be careful. 
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1315 on: December 21, 2008, 07:55:35 AM »

Has it been discussed when Caylee's remains are going to be released for service?
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #1316 on: December 21, 2008, 07:57:24 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys ! It's Coffee Time !!!!!!

16 pages to catch up on...hopefully it's all pictures 

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
OriginalKat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1317 on: December 21, 2008, 07:58:10 AM »

I don't think it will matter she didn't have sleep with the nanny story and stuff because she later said it happened at JBP and it was a kidnapping with a script. She definitely had sleep before that one I am sure.
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1318 on: December 21, 2008, 08:10:39 AM »

I could so imagine if KC was to attend the baby's funeral that a sniper would take her out.  I think she is the most hated person in America. 
From what I gather, KC is still sticking with the nannie did it?  Do you guys know if the parents are coming to terms that KC did this?
Blaze
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1319 on: December 21, 2008, 08:13:07 AM »

I had also thought a long time ago.  I wonder if she had used a public library computer to do more searches and educating herself on ways to prepare her for all this.   
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.