May 22, 2024, 05:06:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony - MURDER TRIAL - DAY 2 - 5/25/2011  (Read 323973 times)
Rowanvamp0
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #20 on: May 25, 2011, 07:51:03 AM »

Yeah we have fellow Monkey's there to represent CAYLEE!!!  "Justice for CAYLEE"
self edit
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #21 on: May 25, 2011, 07:51:59 AM »

We are in. Magpie from Hinkeymeter is here too. About 30 people in line.

Yay.  Looking forward to hearing your remarks.  Wish I could be there too!
Magpie is amazing - I love reading her court comments. 

flutter1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #22 on: May 25, 2011, 07:56:41 AM »

Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Baez Fails His Client  ::snipping2::

Casey Anthony fabricated reality and Statement Analysis has shown that she was lying.

Jose Baez did the same thing.

He invented reality.

He came up with a way to explain away 31 days of criminal and guilty behavior, but forgot one detail:

George Anthony.

As to one accomplishment, he caused us to cheer for George Anthony, who won the respect of many for listening to the vile allegations and standing firm on the witness stand.  George Anthony deserves respect for what he did today:  he worked for justice for Caylee.

When Casey Anthony lied, she added on many details, thinking she would be believed for her many extra details, when, in fact, the over abundance of details is a red flag.

Jose Baez did the same thing.

What is concerning to Statement Analysis, is the sexual details that Jose Baez added.

Where did they come from?

Casey Anthony had long claimed inappropriate touching by her brother and father, but never such detail that Baez gave today.

Baez lied.
::snipping2::

http://seamusoriley.blogspot.com/2011/05/baez-fails-his-client.html

A joyful heart is the health of the body, but a depressed spirit dries up the bones. Proverbs 17:22 NAB

We don`t know who the monsters are.  And as a parent, our job is to take care of our children. Ken Fries, Sheriff Allen County commenting on the death of Aliah
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2011, 08:07:33 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Anxious for today !

So happy that we have Cathy in the courtroom along with Magpie...

Shout out to Loca......giant hugs to you...just read your posts from the last thread..

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2011, 08:08:48 AM »

I still can't get past why casey would sit in jail 2 years, 8-9 months if Caylee drowned by accident.
Casey, the person we've come to know only thinks of herself.  She could of been out of jail 2 years ago and this would of been all over, done, finished.
Why????   

I agree with you.  I just hope Lee and Cindy finally decide to be truthful.

You can't expect a rational response/answer from a disturbed individual.

What normal person acts the way she did after her daughter "disappears"? 

I'm not trying to make excuses for her- but what was she doing? 
Distancing herself, running away from the situation?  Self medicating by drinking and drugging it up?  Did she reasonably assume if she ignored the situation people would let things go, stop inquiring where Caylee was?

Linda was good yesterday, brilliant, very convincing.

Baez started off good, he had my attention- until he seriously derailed and left the station!   

Baez should have gone after GA when he had him on the stand to help establish his allegations.  He let that opportunity slip away.

Anyway, we'll have to wait and see what today brings.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2011, 08:08:55 AM »

Court starts at what time today?  Thanks

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2011, 08:10:36 AM »

Court starts at what time today?  Thanks

9:00am

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2011, 08:11:01 AM »

I wonder who will get thrown under the bus today...

crazybabyborg
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2011, 08:16:09 AM »

I had to catch up last night and watch the videos of a lot of the Day 1 Trial. After what I saw, I'm disgusted! 

I am SO pizzed!  It's not enough for Casey to expect her parents to support her and her daughter. It's not enough for anyone to expect her to actually hold down a job. It's not enough for her to expect nobody to dare hold her accountable for stealing from family and friends....... she's just entitled to those things. Now that she's really in trouble for murdering her daughter, she turns back to her entitlements by expecting George to pull her out. I say a big fat BULLCHIT! Huge surprise as to how Casey would handle this mess; let me guess......... she'll............. LIE! 

The Ants are dysfunctional, no doubt. The blindness and denial of KC's pregnancy is twisted and it's a former glimpse into how Cindy managed to say KC is innocent with a straight face. Cindy is as bad as Casey and I do think maybe Casey got a lot of her personality problems from her, but this story KC has woven is all a bunch of BULL! (absolutely no offense to O4bull, btw)!

I do so hope that the State can overcome this, and I do so regret that farmville lady is on the jury. I'm not confident what she's going to believe! Somebody who is "uncomfy" with judging another person, could really swallow this crap. I wish KC would just choke on some of those croccodile tears, and use a well earned academy award Oscar as a tombstone.

Good Morning. Monkeys!   
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2011, 08:18:45 AM »

I had to catch up last night and watch the videos of a lot of the Day 1 Trial. After what I saw, I'm disgusted! 

I am SO pizzed!  It's not enough for Casey to expect her parents to support her and her daughter. It's not enough for anyone to expect her to actually hold down a job. It's not enough for her to expect nobody to dare hold her accountable for stealing from family and friends....... she's just entitled to those things. Now that she's really in trouble for murdering her daughter, she turns back to her entitlements by expecting George to pull her out. I say a big fat BULLCHIT! Huge surprise as to how Casey would handle this mess; let me guess......... she'll............. LIE! 

The Ants are dysfunctional, no doubt. The blindness and denial of KC's pregnancy is twisted and it's a former glimpse into how Cindy managed to say KC is innocent with a straight face. Cindy is as bad as Casey and I do think maybe Casey got a lot of her personality problems from her, but this story KC has woven is all a bunch of BULL! (absolutely no offense to O4bull, btw)!

I do so hope that the State can overcome this, and I do so regret that farmville lady is on the jury. I'm not confident what she's going to believe! Somebody who is "uncomfy" with judging another person, could really swallow this crap. I wish KC would just choke on some of those croccodile tears, and use a well earned academy award Oscar as a tombstone.

Good Morning. Monkeys!   

George and Cindy created this Frankenstien.

ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2011, 08:19:35 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys! Justice is on the way!

I snipped this from yesterday's thread from Capp ::snipping2::

It will be important to hear when & why she made these accusations with both Jesse & Tony...both times she felt she was losing them & they were frustrated with her.   Also, when we hear them state what she told them it doesnt match up to the "I think Im just remembering things" in her letters to her jail friend (which by the way were purposely written to set up her defense-no doubt in my mind).   I hope this comes to light. ::snipping2::

Does any monkey have a link the the above letters that Capp posted about?  I'd like to read these, I've never seen 'em.  TIA!

Let's get Cindy and Lee on the stand! I am pretty sure Lee will not be standing for any of the molestation accusation brew haha.  We'll see, can't wait!!!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
ShariVari
Monkey Junky

the fairness of life!

« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2011, 08:21:12 AM »

We are in. Magpie from Hinkeymeter is here too. About 30 people in line.

Yay.  Looking forward to hearing your remarks.  Wish I could be there too!
Magpie is amazing - I love reading her court comments. 

Man, I would be SO EXCITED to be there right now witnessing Caylee's justice firsthand!

JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #32 on: May 25, 2011, 08:24:15 AM »

I think that after Bozo's performance yesterday, this trial is over. All thats left now is just hearing what the other witnesses have to say to start the IV drip....
Bozo was going for the shocking and the theatrical because he has nothing else folks.
I noticed Cindy had her cremains locket on. I hope she does the right thing for Caylee today.  ::justice2NJ::

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: May 25, 2011, 08:28:25 AM »

Good morning sweet monkeys! Justice is on the way!

I snipped this from yesterday's thread from Capp ::snipping2::

It will be important to hear when & why she made these accusations with both Jesse & Tony...both times she felt she was losing them & they were frustrated with her.   Also, when we hear them state what she told them it doesnt match up to the "I think Im just remembering things" in her letters to her jail friend (which by the way were purposely written to set up her defense-no doubt in my mind).   I hope this comes to light. ::snipping2::

Does any monkey have a link the the above letters that Capp posted about?  I'd like to read these, I've never seen 'em.  TIA!

Let's get Cindy and Lee on the stand! I am pretty sure Lee will not be standing for any of the molestation accusation brew haha.  We'll see, can't wait!!!

IF~ Baez is a good attorney he can argue those away- during her incarceration, she's dried out from her substance abuse, seeing a counselor, etc... and all those things she's numbed herself/self medicated herself from, are deep seated issues she's now been able to confront without distraction.  Basically, incarceration has been theraputic for his client- for example.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: May 25, 2011, 08:28:54 AM »

I am wondering the same thing. 

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #35 on: May 25, 2011, 08:29:26 AM »

I think that after Bozo's performance yesterday, this trial is over. All thats left now is just hearing what the other witnesses have to say to start the IV drip....
Bozo was going for the shocking and the theatrical because he has nothing else folks.
I noticed Cindy had her cremains locket on. I hope she does the right thing for Caylee today.  ::justice2NJ::

I think that Cindy will do the right thing ..She is not going to let the world think that any of this "abuse' went on in her home...jmo. I am so praying that Cindy will show her love for Caylee ...

karenmamo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #36 on: May 25, 2011, 08:30:30 AM »

George agreed to go under the bus.  He was prepared by both the dt as well as the state.
George had his script....as did everyone else.
The role of his life to get that one juror to save his daughter's life.

He//, I even fell for the drama!
Until this morning.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #37 on: May 25, 2011, 08:31:18 AM »

Morning! 

had to miss GA's testimony from 4:30 on ... anyone have a link to videos from yesterday? TYIA!

I remember you, Caylee.
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #38 on: May 25, 2011, 08:31:39 AM »

I am trying to catch up from yesterday. I am watching JB opening statements. My hubs, who has only sort of followed this case, was shocked that GA and CA were in the courtroom - he said it was so they could get their lies right. Also, he pointed out that JB can not say that the remains were there when Kronk first called them in but yet Kronk hid them and planted them later.

I have faith that the jury can see through this BS just like hubs can.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #39 on: May 25, 2011, 08:34:23 AM »

Monkey in the courtroom  Thanks CraftyCathie!!!

Justice is coming Caylee!!!!

Morning Monkeys!!!!

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.