May 13, 2024, 01:10:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haleigh Marie Cummings #13 4/28/09 - 5/07/09  (Read 230587 times)
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

HaLeigh~you are loved and in God's loving arms

« Reply #1580 on: May 05, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »

I'm sorry I don't see insults and name calling, just see people being passionate about something. As far as the media, the media is not going to focus on topics that don't have viewers wanting to see, that is how it is, they flutter from one thing to another, and half the time I know I have no interest in the things that they talk about. With no updates at all and no new info mainstream media has nothing to share on this case and many, many more cases. NG and JVM and sometimes Greta, they cover these types of cases, but cable news in general is to busy talking politics and the swine flu at the moment.

ITA~It has just become very frustrating and tense, people become very passionate when children or hurt, missing or murdered. Sometimes we use Con/Fibsty just for levity (kind of like we use the Scamthony's in the Caylee anthony case)........no one seemed to object to that from what I can recall Monkey Devil!

Not to make any waves here, but personally, I find it difficult to follow posts when so many posters use different nicknames for the players in this case.

I can imagine a new monkey reading our posts would have the same difficulty.

Just my opinion.

No waves here, but we've been using Con/Fibsty for months........I could see it being more confusing if we used random names that were contantly changing, but Con is really close to Ron and same with Fibsty......MOO

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1581 on: May 05, 2009, 03:46:24 PM »

I think the big problem isn't nicknames but the "sides" people have chosen.  Some people like to vilify Crystal and others Ron and Misty.  Personally, none of Haleigh's parental figures are stellar examples IMO.  Haleigh did go missing while in the care of Ron and Misty and Misty was the last person to see her.  Misty holds the key IMO.
truthsleuth
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1582 on: May 05, 2009, 03:51:12 PM »

I'm sorry I don't see insults and name calling, just see people being passionate about something. As far as the media, the media is not going to focus on topics that don't have viewers wanting to see, that is how it is, they flutter from one thing to another, and half the time I know I have no interest in the things that they talk about. With no updates at all and no new info mainstream media has nothing to share on this case and many, many more cases. NG and JVM and sometimes Greta, they cover these types of cases, but cable news in general is to busy talking politics and the swine flu at the moment.

ITA~It has just become very frustrating and tense, people become very passionate when children or hurt, missing or murdered. Sometimes we use Con/Fibsty just for levity (kind of like we use the Scamthony's in the Caylee anthony case)........no one seemed to object to that from what I can recall Monkey Devil!

Not to make any waves here, but personally, I find it difficult to follow posts when so many posters use different nicknames for the players in this case.

I can imagine a new monkey reading our posts would have the same difficulty.

Just my opinion.

Thanks Brandi.  I just don't go for that kind of stuff, but that's just me.  I have my views on this case and am passionate just like probably most everyone else.  I don't insult or name call or mock either side.  Sorry for the OT.
Thunder Bunny
Scared Monkey

PLEASE BRING HALEIGH HOME

« Reply #1583 on: May 05, 2009, 03:53:50 PM »

eek!  No waves here either.  I don't see anything wrong with Con and Fibsty.  I wrote about it on another forum last night and was called a total idiot.  I didn't even try to explain.  It's SCUMMINGS that is hard to swallow, because we are all worried about a little girl named Haleigh Cummings.  Con and Fibsty is personal, yes?  It IS about Ronald and Misty.  Whom I would like to CHOKE. 

But anything using part of Haleighs name feel like an insult to the child.  TO mE ONLY, to ME.  It bothers ME.  I might have put my foot in my mouth here, or stepped over a line that I don't belong.  I'm not trying to do that.  I worry about this beautiful little girl named Haleigh Cummings, and I don't want her to be hurt anymore. 

And with that, I dash away to work~ Don't throw nanners at me.  I adore you all.  Smile

~°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°     Please Bring Haleigh Home!!!!     °º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°~
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1584 on: May 05, 2009, 03:56:41 PM »

eek!  No waves here either.  I don't see anything wrong with Con and Fibsty.  I wrote about it on another forum last night and was called a total idiot.  I didn't even try to explain.  It's SCUMMINGS that is hard to swallow, because we are all worried about a little girl named Haleigh Cummings.  Con and Fibsty is personal, yes?  It IS about Ronald and Misty.  Whom I would like to CHOKE. 

But anything using part of Haleighs name feel like an insult to the child.  TO mE ONLY, to ME.  It bothers ME.  I might have put my foot in my mouth here, or stepped over a line that I don't belong.  I'm not trying to do that.  I worry about this beautiful little girl named Haleigh Cummings, and I don't want her to be hurt anymore. 

And with that, I dash away to work~ Don't throw nanners at me.  I adore you all.  Smile

Be safe Thunder Bunny, and have a good evening at work.

"Best Laid Plans of Mice and Men", John Steinbeck
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1585 on: May 05, 2009, 03:57:48 PM »

I think the big problem isn't nicknames but the "sides" people have chosen.  Some people like to vilify Crystal and others Ron and Misty.  Personally, none of Haleigh's parental figures are stellar examples IMO.  Haleigh did go missing while in the care of Ron and Misty and Misty was the last person to see her.  Misty holds the key IMO.

Agreed about parental figures, and the fact that she disappeared on their watch, Misty needs to be held accountable for anything she knows, and if goes deeper than that, the others should also.......shame on anyone who has any information and chooses o sit on the sidelines while others suffer, and a young innocent child may end up paying the utimate price for the behavoir of so called "adults", and "caregivers"

"If two theories explain the facts equally well then the simpler theory is to be preferred''
[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1586 on: May 05, 2009, 04:03:29 PM »

Agreed about parental figures, and the fact that she disappeared on their watch, Misty needs to be held accountable for anything she knows, and if goes deeper than that, the others should also.......shame on anyone who has any information and chooses o sit on the sidelines while others suffer, and a young innocent child may end up paying the utimate price for the behavoir of so called "adults", and "caregivers"

Little Haleigh already has, and my fear is the price that Little Ron is now paying. Poor little guy..

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1587 on: May 05, 2009, 04:04:34 PM »

I, too am sorry to hear about your mother, mariloo.

Wyks is the one who has compiled a who's who and posted in that thread.

I do, however, have my own list that I have been keeping on my computer. It just keeps getting longer and longer! LOL

Just wanted to give credit where it is due. Wyks did all that work making the list and posting it on the forum.

Thanks and Kudos to Wyks.  She did a wonderful job.  What a lot of work.  My head is still spinning, but at least now, I hav a list to refer to.  Could not figure out who NayNay was or how she figured into this picture.

Thanks to both of you!  Looks like I need to go in and update, we've gotten some new players since I posted that.  Been watching the fireworks bet. the new players and not writing down who they are!   Monkey Devil!

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1588 on: May 05, 2009, 04:13:23 PM »

I, too am sorry to hear about your mother, mariloo.

Wyks is the one who has compiled a who's who and posted in that thread.

I do, however, have my own list that I have been keeping on my computer. It just keeps getting longer and longer! LOL

Just wanted to give credit where it is due. Wyks did all that work making the list and posting it on the forum.

Thanks and Kudos to Wyks.  She did a wonderful job.  What a lot of work.  My head is still spinning, but at least now, I hav a list to refer to.  Could not figure out who NayNay was or how she figured into this picture.

Thanks to both of you!  Looks like I need to go in and update, we've gotten some new players since I posted that.  Been watching the fireworks bet. the new players and not writing down who they are!   Monkey Devil!

The druggies are really coming out of the woodwork, hard to keep up  Monkey Devil!
islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1589 on: May 05, 2009, 04:29:19 PM »

Little Haleigh already has, and my fear is the price that Little Ron is now paying. Poor little guy..

I am sure you are right about Haleigh,have been for a long time........and little butterbean has to be in such turmoil right now, and no matter how young he is, he will need alot of help to get over what has happened and what is he is dealing with now, and in the future. IT may be too late for Haleigh, but there is still time for him.

[
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1590 on: May 05, 2009, 04:31:04 PM »

I am sure you are right about Haleigh,have been for a long time........and little butterbean has to be in such turmoil right now, and no matter how young he is, he will need alot of help to get over what has happened and what is he is dealing with now, and in the future. IT may be too late for Haleigh, but there is still time for him.
Does anyone know if Ron Jr, is getting any kind of help dealing with this?
Idgie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1591 on: May 05, 2009, 05:03:37 PM »

Actually calling people little nicknames is childish and not really funny. I can not take a poster seriously if they are always calling people names.
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: May 05, 2009, 05:04:31 PM »

To Tell you the truth, I don't know if he is or isn't..  I would hope that he was, it is important for a little his age to adjust. But, my fear is that he isn't.

islandmonkey
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1593 on: May 05, 2009, 05:17:12 PM »

To Tell you the truth, I don't know if he is or isn't..  I would hope that he was, it is important for a little his age to adjust. But, my fear is that he isn't.

I'd love to think he is, yet something tells me he isn't.......the courts should really step in and do what is right by him, get him into play therapy, out of the tent in ggma Sykes back yard and into a more stable enviroment, and hopefully with Crystal once she is able to get over losing her daughter........such a sad time for them and they will all need intensive help, prayers and a strong will to do what is right for the children's sake.

BBL~going to see my grandbaby and give him a big kiss!

[
mlee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: May 05, 2009, 05:30:14 PM »

I'd love to think he is, yet something tells me he isn't.......the courts should really step in and do what is right by him, get him into play therapy, out of the tent in ggma Sykes back yard and into a more stable enviroment, and hopefully with Crystal once she is able to get over losing her daughter........such a sad time for them and they will all need intensive help, prayers and a strong will to do what is right for the children's sake.

BBL~going to see my grandbaby and give him a big kiss!

Good thing to do, give him lots of kisses and little baby hugs..  I was trying to find out if the custody hearing was on the docket, it should be, but only found cases that had been heard and then some that had a rescheduling.  Hopefully, soon it will be heard and a decision made..  After all that has been said and done, I cannot see Little Ron staying where he is.. Doesn't make sense to me. And of course maybe, just maybe children's services gave the case to another worker who was not close to anyone on either side of the families. So, their decisions would be totally impartial, and the recomendation to the judge is honest and direct.  The judge will have all of the records that have turned up or been filed.. And they will introduce all of the info they have obtained from both sides..  Have to wait and see.. and Waiting is hard to do, for us and even worse for the families..  But, that hearing is going to be loud and rough..  And, I bet there will be media coverage..

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: May 05, 2009, 05:35:57 PM »

I cannot see Ron Jr staying where he is either, that would be a ridiculous decision, but as you say we will have to wait and see.
momoftwins
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1596 on: May 05, 2009, 05:39:02 PM »

HH~I got your back as I read your retraction several times! I would have thought the same thing you did............I appreciate your clarification and see it as no harm/ no foul! By the way, can I send a check to you for Crystal/Haleighbug foundation so you can deliver to her from me? If you are good with that, pls nanner me at my email addy and I will get an adress to send it to, although it won't be as much as I'd like to donate (I'm closing on my house on the 22nd and need to watch for unexpected expenses that always come up), but I want to do something as it seems she is the only one doing anything productive in trying to find Haleigh!
[/quote]
HH Somebody pm'd me a good address for Crystal for she isn't staying at the HB Center since her fall.  Let me know if you'd like it.

rosebud
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1597 on: May 05, 2009, 05:40:11 PM »

I was wondering the same thing about poor lil Jr. Bless his lil heart.you know there has got to be fighting going on over in that house,still. He lost his lil sissy that I'm sure he loved and adored.Poor baby i hope one of the many family members will step up and get that poor baby some help. Just typing this brings tears to my eyes for him. Let's not forget him in our prayers for Haleig. an angelic monkey
Surely, somebody has got to needs to clear there conscience from what happened to our lil Haleigh. How does someone sleep at night with this on there mind?
I had asked the question about Misty being pregnant a few weeks ago on Art's site and a certain someone (always feel the need to tell everyone what and how to feel) acted as though I was crazy. However, I seem to remember to hear that awhile back. Why don't we ever see her anymore?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: May 05, 2009, 06:02:50 PM »

Even if this was on NG three times a night and on the weekends too or 24/7,
LE is at a standstill ( well, they lost their focus ) , there are no bombshells, no breaking news.
There has not been a peep out of Ron Misty or Ms. Neves.
There is nothing to report.
Sometimes, people do get away with it. 
In this life.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: May 05, 2009, 06:12:50 PM »

Even if this was on NG three times a night and on the weekends too or 24/7,
LE is at a standstill ( well, they lost their focus ) , there are no bombshells, no breaking news.
There has not been a peep out of Ron Misty or Ms. Neves.
There is nothing to report.
Sometimes, people do get away with it. 
In this life.

Yes, unfortunately you are right. The only show I have noticed that talks about Haleigh is JVM, but with nothing to report I don't see how she can keep covering this case. Ron and Misty must be in hiding, and Ron is being told not to talk per his lawyers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.