May 13, 2024, 08:49:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #90 1/12/09 - 1/14/09  (Read 365745 times)
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1480 on: January 14, 2009, 09:14:58 AM »

Here is an interesting article on Cindy and Lois, another side show of freaks. Very interesting read complete with screenshots of emails between the two of them.. of course Murt is involved
http://beaconhell.com/blog/

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1481 on: January 14, 2009, 09:16:01 AM »

Any monkey want to fess-up?

Feces-tossing monkey on the loose in Tampa area
ASSOCIATED PRESS • January 14, 2009

Buzz up! CLEARWATER — A monkey is on the loose in Tampa Bay.

Wildlife officials say the rhesus monkey isn’t dangerous but the species is known to throw feces when mad.

Authorities have been trying to capture the primate since Tuesday afternoon. It managed to evade a bucket truck and tranquilizer dart.

Gary Morse with the Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission says the adult male is thought to have escaped from an unlicensed source. It was last seen in Clearwater.

Oh My. Maybe he's making his way to Orlando. 

Morning Monkey's!

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1482 on: January 14, 2009, 09:16:20 AM »

gonna try and clean this up a bit...

HI YOU GUYS THIS IS MY VERY 1ST TIME EVER DOING THIS I WAS WANTING TO SHARE SOMETHING I FOUND LAst night..and i really have no idea where to put it down at so this is the only place i could find so HERE GOES!!!                                                                                                                                                      Monster mom Casey Anthony wants to have another baby!
That’s the shocking and bizarre revelation from those at the Orange County Jail in Orlando, Fla., where Anthony, 22, is in solitary confinement and charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter Caylee.  The 3-year-old was last seen in June, but wasn’t reported missing until July 15.  Incredibly, Casey says she wants to get pregnant right away so she can have a baby sister for Caylee when she is found, insiders told The ENQUIRER.

She’s unnerving nearly all in shouting distance of her cell or in the exercise yard when she hollers about needing to get pregnant right now for her missing daughter’s sake.

“She is clearly delusional and doesn’t accept that her daughter Caylee is dead and that she herself is the murderer,” declared a private investigator who recently visited other inmates at the jail.

“She talks about getting out of jail soon and having another baby and starting family life all over again.

“It’s scary. Casey kept saying Caylee will want a sister to play with, so it’ll be a big surprise. Nobody knows what her sicko game is. If it’s an act to convince people she really believes Caylee’s still alive, then it’s very bad theater.”

For more details, pick up the latest issue of The ENQUIRER — on newsstands now!

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1483 on: January 14, 2009, 09:16:34 AM »

Trimm, the video of Luka saying that jibberish to Kathy Belich is even better. He sounds like porky pig, th th thaaats all folks..

Goodness, got a chuckle out of that.  Liars like to touch their face and the higher they go when lying is how much they are lying.  I think he almost rubbed his scalp off.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1484 on: January 14, 2009, 09:18:09 AM »

Boo, are you still here? If so, have a great day today at your new job. Let us know how it goes!

Can Josef eat pizza anytime soon? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Russ
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1485 on: January 14, 2009, 09:18:32 AM »

Here is an interesting article on Cindy and Lois, another side show of freaks. Very interesting read complete with screenshots of emails between the two of them.. of course Murt is involved

I don't like that website much, a bit brash and x-rated for me, but she or he seems to expose some of the outliers attempting to cash in.
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1486 on: January 14, 2009, 09:20:29 AM »

Russ, I agree. I enjoyed reading your posts too, we think alike. I think that when this all shakes out, Baez is somehow involved with this 'search' and will face BIG trouble.. love it
As far as Kronk, I haven't made any decisions about him yet, I am too uncertain. As Judge Judy says, "it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense, its not true"

If you can read this thank a teacher. If you're reading this in English thank a soldier..
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:02 AM »

When JB said there would be names we had never heard, etc he was right. Look at all the new players that have come up in the last month. [/color]
I was trying to remember who said that the other day.

Just to add a thought to your "what if".  What if, the Caylee memorial/burial is a smokescreen by the defense to keep the public's attention focused again from.....  I just haven't been able to fill in the blank.
3babiesmommy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1488 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:05 AM »

I'm behind about 20 pages..  I crashed before NG was over,.. but from what I heard out of the mouth of that so-called psychic. OMG. That woman is screwy!!  Seriously. Did you listen to her answers? The way she replied to things? Not only unprofessional, but unbelievable. 
I just read NG transcripts. All I have to say is as big a company as Verizon is I am surprised she is supposedly having trouble getting her telephone records.

Over the years I have used many cell companies and always had my hands on my cell records. I changed about 5 years ago to VirginMobile prepay and I can go on the website and pull up all activity on the cells. The only calls that don't show are the ones within the last few hours and they post later. I am havng a hard time with her cell phone proof and personally I would not have done any interviews until I had hardcopies of the calls. It really won't be that hard for LE to prove who he was talking to.

I have Verizon or rather my husband has (we are not together but still married).  A few years ago I called to get detailed calls for my phone number.  They sent me detailed accounts for both my and my husband's and the account is not even in my name.  go figure! 

LEE: When I say I know my sister, I can say that because I know how I would react. I'm a lot like my sister as far as how we would react.
John Morgan: I can tell.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1489 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:06 AM »

OMG do not drink your java and read that at the same time. I almost choked on my coffee. 

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
kitkat53
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1490 on: January 14, 2009, 09:21:12 AM »

I wonder what led Kronk to believe that this bag was suspicious. What was so different about it. Was there something poking out of the bag? Was it the only trash bag laying around? Just what led him to believe that this was "the" bag?

“No man has a good enough memory to be a successful liar.”

Abraham Lincoln
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1491 on: January 14, 2009, 09:23:42 AM »

Trimm, the video of Luka saying that jibberish to Kathy Belich is even better. He sounds like porky pig, th th thaaats all folks..

Goodness, got a chuckle out of that.  Liars like to touch their face and the higher they go when lying is how much they are lying.  I think he almost rubbed his scalp off.

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1492 on: January 14, 2009, 09:25:52 AM »

Just trying to figure this out in my little monkey head. How does the video that Hoover & Casey made, create reasonable doubt that KC killed Caylee? Why do I feel stupid because I don't get it?? They could have video taped in any woods in any state and said: "see she wasn't there, she may still be alive". Same with the house, how does searching that abandoned home give reasonable doubt?? Why don't I understand this part. Same with the Kronk thing that I wrote a long reply about on the previous page. How does he being there back in Aug & the officer not looking in the bag (because he didn't want to get wet), how is that good for the defense??? Did anyone read that post I wrote yet?? It was actually a reply to this post by Today:

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

Anymonkeys???

RIP Sweet Puppy
abbey09
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1493 on: January 14, 2009, 09:26:43 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I woke up this morning and something was bothering me.  Cindy is a total idiot.  She said in that email to Lois that Casey is innocent, BUT sometime yesterday tv was playing that clip of Casey saying to Lee to look at places FAMILIAR to us and our family. So then why would the invisible nanny take Caylee to places familiar to the family or would even know places familiar to the family and Lee and Casey if Casey really wanted anyone to believe her cockin bull story. And Cindy still believes this crap. 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1494 on: January 14, 2009, 09:28:24 AM »

Russ, I agree. I enjoyed reading your posts too, we think alike. I think that when this all shakes out, Baez is somehow involved with this 'search' and will face BIG trouble.. love it
As far as Kronk, I haven't made any decisions about him yet, I am too uncertain. As Judge Judy says, "it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense, its not true"

it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense, its not true"

Well that covers just about everything KC has ever said! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Today
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1495 on: January 14, 2009, 09:28:36 AM »

Deputy Who Checked On Caylee Tip ID'd

Meter Reader: Deputy 'Kind Of Rude'

POSTED: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
UPDATED: 7:54 am EST January 14, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The Orange County sheriff's deputy who checked on an August tip made by the meter reader who discovered the remains of Caylee Anthony in the same area in December was identified Tuesday by Local 6 News.

Orange County sheriff's Deputy Richard Cain, 40, closed the door of his home when he was confronted by Local 6 News reporter Jessica D'Onofrio, who attempted to ask him questions about the incident.

Cain was hired by Orange County in 2006 and was assigned to patrol the area where Caylee's remains were found. An administrative review is under way to determine if Cain violated any policies when he went to wooded area to check on the tip, which was phoned in by Orange County utility worker Roy Kronk.

In a Tuesday interview on "Good Morning America," Kronk said Cain was "kind of rude."

"There was water there in August, and I guess the deputy didn't want to go out in the water to look in the bag," said Kronk, who phoned in tips about a suspicious bag three consecutive days in August.

After the third call was placed, Cain met Kronk near the wooded area, which is located near the home of George and Cindy Anthony, the grandparents of Caylee, who lived at the home with her mother, Casey Anthony.

"The officer showed up, he pulls out a metal baton (and) went to the water's edge. I pointed in the area where (the bag) was at, (and) he swept his head back and forth and said, 'I don't see anything,'" Kronk said on the national TV show.

In a sheriff's report, Cain wrote that he saw "trash only" while checking on Kronk's tip.

Cain's Professional Standards History report shows that there was a complaint filed against him in 2006 for failing to "properly investigate an incident," Local 6 News reported. The report does not say if Cain had been disciplined for the incident.

Casey Anthony, 22, remains jailed on first-degree murder charges in the death of her daughter.

Sounds like a lazy officer? He didn't want to go out of his way I guess? Doesn't this prove that there was water there back in Aug? Also that's probably why Kronk himself didn't check the bag back in Aug. Doesn't this also prove Kronk DIDN'T "tamper" with anything? Though how can looking inside the bag be tampering if you don't know what's inside? Wouldn't it only be tampering if he then touched and moved things if he KNEW what was in the bag? Till someone actually looked in that bag and saw what was in there, wasn't it just a trash bag? I hate to say it like that! Anyhow, how can the defense say he tampered, or whatever they will call it, with the crime scene if it wasn't a crime scene? Am I just reaching here?? This just drives me nuts reading about the Kronk story being good for the defense. Sorry, I don't get why that could be?? The defense is going to grab onto ANYTHING and try to run with it. It DOESN'T mean it will work for them. I just don't get why Kronk calling back in Aug, and the officer not looking means KC must be found innocent?? It just doesn't equal up to me!!! Also, how do we know for sure that Kronk and the officer were in that exact same spot where she was found? How can that be proven? They could have been 10ft, 20ft away, who knows? We also know the bag could have shifted some over the mos especially being it WAS in water!!!

OK, sorry that was sooo long, I'm done!

I think this was Leonard was talking about on NG last night.  That they were not the exact spot. I thought Leonard was trying to keep the officer from being thrown under the bus.

LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER, HELPED LOOK FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY: ....

But you`ve got to give me 45 seconds, Nancy. And then you can send me to time-out. The -- the pavers they`re talking about that the -- meter reader and the private detective were sent to, they were both tipped by the same source. And they`re 150 feet away from where the body was found.

That`s the whole confusion here. The cops should not be punished. He was taken 150 feet from where the body was found because the pavers they were keying in on are not the pavers where the body was found. Totally different.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0901/13/ng.01.html
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1496 on: January 14, 2009, 09:29:21 AM »

So much crap has come out over the past few weeks in regards to this case that it is all quite overwhelming and difficult to keep up with.  What a smorgusboard of chaos, you know that Baez has got to be loving the confussion.  Fingers are being pointed every which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY.  Hell has obviously frozen over because the Anthony's are no longer in the spotlight even after countless accusations and a huge cloud of doubt sits upon them. 
I have just one question...where is Caylee in all of this?  Has everyone involved in this case thus far, I say "thus far", forgotten that we are talking about a little 2 year old child who's very life was cut short by her own mother?  How dare they try and profit off of the circus and the videos and the interviews....they ALL are JUST AS BAD as the Anthonys!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1497 on: January 14, 2009, 09:31:25 AM »

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
I woke up this morning and something was bothering me.  Cindy is a total idiot.  She said in that email to Lois that Casey is innocent, BUT sometime yesterday tv was playing that clip of Casey saying to Lee to look at places FAMILIAR to us and our family. So then why would the invisible nanny take Caylee to places familiar to the family or would even know places familiar to the family and Lee and Casey if Casey really wanted anyone to believe her cockin bull story. And Cindy still believes this crap. 

As per Judge Judy as posted by flamom:

"it doesnt make sense, and if it doesnt make sense, its not true"

RIP Sweet Puppy
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1498 on: January 14, 2009, 09:33:07 AM »

She also said the bill does not go to her but to her dad.

Yes, but it is THEIR business together.

http://www.paranormaladvisors.com/about.html

Bill goes to her daddy? LOL.

Sorry, do not buy the story. Its crime 101 to look within 1/2 mile of home and look for an abandoned home. What do all abandoned homes have ... garbage and trash bags. Anyone would know to say to look for a garbage bag as that was the suspected means of dumping Caylee.

According to Kathy Belich, the bags that we saw Dominic Casey "knifing" back on November 15th are no longer at the abandoned house, not as of today when Kathy was there.

The person over at WS - that was at the house - is saying the bags were there.  She said they were on the the side of the house and she didn't think Kathi walked around to that side and saw them. 
flamom
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: January 14, 2009, 09:34:01 AM »

So much crap has come out over the past few weeks in regards to this case that it is all quite overwhelming and difficult to keep up with.  What a smorgusboard of chaos, you know that Baez has got to be loving the confussion.  Fingers are being pointed every which way BUT THE RIGHT WAY.  Hell has obviously frozen over because the Anthony's are no longer in the spotlight even after countless accusations and a huge cloud of doubt sits upon them. 
I have just one question...where is Caylee in all of this?  Has everyone involved in this case thus far, I say "thus far", forgotten that we are talking about a little 2 year old child who's very life was cut short by her own mother?  How dare they try and profit off of the circus and the videos and the interviews....they ALL are JUST AS BAD as the Anthonys!
Amen about Caylee Dolce... but if Baez is loving the confusion, then he is more of an idiot than I gave him credit for because all of this points back to his client because originally SHE was the only one who knew where she dumped her poor baby

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.