May 16, 2024, 01:51:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #154 12/16/09 - 1/19/10  (Read 383547 times)
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #180 on: December 17, 2009, 01:38:31 PM »

And to bring home another point -- have we EVER seen Cindy looking like this out in public or on CAMERA any other time? At the meorial for Caylee? No, I know I sure as hell haven't.

I'm convinced D. Casey found Caylee back in November and GA and CA knew when this interview took place.

(sorry for two cin-cin pics in a row.)
I agree gnm, this is the ONLY time I ever remember seeing her in this demeanor. I remember back then everyone wondering what was up. This was totally out of character for her, and still is. This was before Caylee was found.

RIP Sweet Puppy
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: December 17, 2009, 01:39:44 PM »

Dihannah1,it's so good to see you! an angelic monkey

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #182 on: December 17, 2009, 01:42:38 PM »

Hi Brandi! I love that picture.

Now that should be the Anthony family Christmas card this year.

I remember you, Caylee.
goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #183 on: December 17, 2009, 01:45:01 PM »

QM - yep, she was totally shut down and devastated during that interview. I still can't believe she went on camera like that ... she didn't hide it at all.

Hopefully the truth will come out ... if anyone else in that fmaily did anything that is punishable by law, I hope they get busted!

I remember you, Caylee.
Sea Searcher
Monkey Junky

January 8th, 1935 On this day, a King was born !

« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2009, 01:45:27 PM »

I have to book out of here, (to go wrap my mom's presents and see her home care nurse.)

Everyone, have a great day!  Let's hope that the Honorable Judge S. announces some great decisions this afternoon.
O/T  I think we need a wine glass wielding monkey, or a martini one, or both.   

Have a good day and I am with you on the wine or martini wielding monkey. 

Now... what goes good in Eggnog Coffee ? ! 

Afternoon Monkeys ! just checking in for the latest updates
Hi Sea - eggnog coffee huh - pass me a cup if you would. We are patiently waiting for some more rulings from the Judge.  an angelic monkey

Hi Mission...if we just had transporters

Does anyone know (I'm confused of course) if the denial of the motion to destroy the jail video also encompasses (that's a big word for me...thanks Capp  ) the motion not to allow video tape and monitoring of JB's visits ?
TIA

We will never be able to make a woman want her child. But we as a society could make a safe haven for those children in that situation. Let not one more child die from lack of wanting... We could call it the Caylee House.
NO1ZMONKEY
Monkey Junky Jr.

caylee marie is my hero

« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2009, 01:50:30 PM »

The ONLY reason why the defense raised the motion regarding her parents visiting was to garner sympathy from the public/potential jury pool & at every opportunity they can attempt to cite outrage of mistreatment & unfairness toward Casey - I can assure you that they will fail pretty much each and every time as we've seen this week & as another example when Bozo raised the stink about how she was treated in jail.   Another distinct example of this is when they hit the airwaves in a media blist to whine about Casey being taped (standard procedure) in a common area of the jail when she was told that Caylee's remains were found,, another when they foolishly argued to the cameras that her original bond was too high.   More of the same surely to follow.

I strongly suspect that Casey does not want to see her parents, when she had a few remarks to Lyons about someone giving her mother a tissue before the hearing last Friday that seemed to indicate that suspicion is founded.  Casey is a sociopath with narcissistic traits, trust me if that monster wanted to see her parents she would make it dramatically known (similar to how dramatically she told the world that she was outraged with her mother for making arrangements for Caylee's remains & funeral that went against her wishes).  If you watch Casey in court she NEVER rubbernecks to get a glimpse of her parents, never attempts to motion or say anything to them - in fact, quite the opposite she avoids eye contact with them.   It may be true that they cannot communicate in court, per se BUT in many, many cases we have witnessed gestures & mouthed words to family members by defendants no matter what the court protocol indicates.
[/b]

Bullseye! Hi Capp!

"u are my sunshine, my only sunshine,  u make me happy when skies are gray,  u do not know dear how much i love  u, so please dont take Nans sunshine away." R.I.P Caylee. rot in jail KC
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2009, 01:50:31 PM »

Casey Anthony: How much do her reactions matter?
posted by halboedeker on December, 17 2009 12:43 PM
Discuss This: Comments(1) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it
Casey Anthony’s tears in court on Friday were still being studied yesterday.

And that’s a sign of how closely her reactions will be dissected when her check-fraud and murder trials begin. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The prosecution stunned observers Friday with its graphic theory about how the child was murdered. WFTV-Channel 9 returned to Anthony’s reactions in a report yesterday on Judge Stan Strickland’s decision to deny several defense motions.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich observed that Anthony “seemed to cry”  as the defense argued several motions, but when the  prosecution offered its theory about the child’s death “Casey’s cold, steely expression changed only after words from defense attorney Jose Baez. Even then, still no tears were visible.”

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said of Anthony: “Either she needs to hone her acting skills or she needs to be herself.”

How interested are you in Casey Anthony’s reactions?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-how-interested-are-you-in-her-reactions.html
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2009, 01:51:46 PM »

Hi Sea, good to see you and your coffee monkeys too!

RIP Sweet Puppy
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #188 on: December 17, 2009, 01:53:45 PM »

I have to book out of here, (to go wrap my mom's presents and see her home care nurse.)

Everyone, have a great day!  Let's hope that the Honorable Judge S. announces some great decisions this afternoon.
O/T  I think we need a wine glass wielding monkey, or a martini one, or both.   

Have a good day and I am with you on the wine or martini wielding monkey. 

Now... what goes good in Eggnog Coffee ? ! 

Afternoon Monkeys ! just checking in for the latest updates
Hi Sea - eggnog coffee huh - pass me a cup if you would. We are patiently waiting for some more rulings from the Judge.  an angelic monkey

Hi Mission...if we just had transporters

Does anyone know (I'm confused of course) if the denial of the motion to destroy the jail video also encompasses (that's a big word for me...thanks Capp  ) the motion not to allow video tape and monitoring of JB's visits ?
TIA

This article explains the 5 motions and which ones are still outstanding:

Casey Anthony case: Judge denies two of the five motions from Friday so far

Orange Circuit Court Stan Strickland issued these rulings today in the motions heard last week in the case against Casey Anthony.

He denied the defense' request to order the jail to destroy video of any visits Anthony has with her family. Her parents, Cindy and George Anthony, have said they haven't visit their daughter at the jail in a year for fear the videos of their visits will be released to the public and be picked apart by TV commentators. Previous visits last year were released.

Strickland denied the defense's request to dismiss any of the 13 counts of various fraud charges filed against Anthony. She's accused of taking without permission a checkbook that belong to a friend and writing several checks to pay for clothes and groceries.

The judge ruled that statement of Joe Jordon, who was a volunteer for Texas EquuSearch, which was recorded in October can't be released. Texas EquuSearch is a volunteer group that helped look for Caylee last year. Jordon illegally recorded a conversation he had with a defense investigator without the investigator's consent.

Anthony, 23, is charged with first-degree murder and remains in the Orange County Jail. She's accused of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, last year. The toddler was reported missing in July 2008 and her remains were found five months later scattered in woods near her home.

Strickland heard several motions on Friday. He's expected to rule soon on the remaining two issues, which include whether the state can pursue the death penalty and whether the jail can continue to record Anthony's visits with her attorneys.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,3644827.story
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #189 on: December 17, 2009, 01:54:40 PM »

Hi Brandi! I love that picture.

Now that should be the Anthony family Christmas card this year.

Hey there, GnM .. good to see you!

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #190 on: December 17, 2009, 01:54:53 PM »

Did i see that Cindy had a facelift? is that true?
She appears to look different - however I will say if she did have something done, in my opinion she looks rather strange.  It really doesn't matter what she does to herself she is an evil unattractive wench and if cosmetic surgery satisfies her overwhelming vanity then I say go for it Cindy keep going in for more and more the only person who cares is you, the end result remains unchanged, evil. 

You cant remove that scowl as that is an emotion from the belly of H E double hockey sticks - if that evil was within  Joan Rivers you'd still see it thru her extensive cosmetic surgery!
So nice to see you Capp!  Great posts - thank you.  Love the Joan Rivers analogy. 
Awws, good to see you too Mission - its been busy on my end but Im keeping up with major developments

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: December 17, 2009, 01:55:15 PM »

Well, damn, she had me fooled for a minute or two. But I didn't catch the glare of evil until Capp posted it ... here I was thinking she might just be ashamed of herself.

During trial we will be shovelin' all the BS all day long ...

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: December 17, 2009, 01:55:42 PM »

The ONLY reason why the defense raised the motion regarding her parents visiting was to garner sympathy from the public/potential jury pool & at every opportunity they can attempt to cite outrage of mistreatment & unfairness toward Casey - I can assure you that they will fail pretty much each and every time as we've seen this week & as another example when Bozo raised the stink about how she was treated in jail.   Another distinct example of this is when they hit the airwaves in a media blist to whine about Casey being taped (standard procedure) in a common area of the jail when she was told that Caylee's remains were found,, another when they foolishly argued to the cameras that her original bond was too high.   More of the same surely to follow.

I strongly suspect that Casey does not want to see her parents, when she had a few remarks to Lyons about someone giving her mother a tissue before the hearing last Friday that seemed to indicate that suspicion is founded.  Casey is a sociopath with narcissistic traits, trust me if that monster wanted to see her parents she would make it dramatically known (similar to how dramatically she told the world that she was outraged with her mother for making arrangements for Caylee's remains & funeral that went against her wishes).  If you watch Casey in court she NEVER rubbernecks to get a glimpse of her parents, never attempts to motion or say anything to them - in fact, quite the opposite she avoids eye contact with them.   It may be true that they cannot communicate in court, per se BUT in many, many cases we have witnessed gestures & mouthed words to family members by defendants no matter what the court protocol indicates.
[/b]

Bullseye! Hi Capp!

Hey ya NO1 so good to see you!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #193 on: December 17, 2009, 01:56:05 PM »

And that’s a sign of how closely her reactions will be dissected when her check-fraud and murder trials begin. Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

The prosecution stunned observers Friday with its graphic theory about how the child was murdered. WFTV-Channel 9 returned to Anthony’s reactions in a report yesterday on Judge Stan Strickland’s decision to deny several defense motions.

WFTV’s Kathi Belich observed that Anthony “seemed to cry”  as the defense argued several motions, but when the  prosecution offered its theory about the child’s death “Casey’s cold, steely expression changed only after words from defense attorney Jose Baez. Even then, still no tears were visible.”

WFTV legal analyst Bill Sheaffer said of Anthony: “Either she needs to hone her acting skills or she needs to be herself.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/12/casey-anthony-how-interested-are-you-in-her-reactions.html

I can't imagine KC sitting patiently, quietly through any of these trials. I think she has a short attention span and gets bored easily. She probably won't like it when they are talking about Caylee either. I don't know, that's just what I think. I cannot picture her going through a trial day in and day out for weeks, let alone months.

RIP Sweet Puppy
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: December 17, 2009, 01:57:55 PM »

I can't imagine KC sitting patiently, quietly through any of these trials. I think she has a short attention span and gets bored easily. She probably won't like it when they are talking about Caylee either. I don't know, that's just what I think. I cannot picture her going through a trial day in and day out for weeks, let alone months.

It surely will be interesting to watch, to say the least.

Justice for Caylee!

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: December 17, 2009, 01:59:55 PM »

To the Court People:

I'd like to motion that the jail people cannot videotape my visits with honeybear -- err -- Casey Anthony. How else can we snuggle and share Twizzlers? Don't get me wrong -- wink wink. I'm into the videotaping, but just not when it can get me disbarred.

Your Friend,

Mr. Jose Baez

PS - Andrea won't let me talk in court. No fair.

I remember you, Caylee.
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #196 on: December 17, 2009, 02:02:34 PM »

OrlandoEast is back on the Orlando Sentinel Site asking that everyone write their state representative on behalf of Casey :

Ridiculous. These are the most aggregous civil rights violations in history. Amanda Knox has 10 times more civil rights than Casey.

The state of Florida is ripe for judicial reform. This case will lead that reform. I urge you to write your Congress person and demand jurisprudence for Casey.

If this can happen to Casey; it can happen to you.

OrlandoEAST (12/16/2009, 7:58 PM )

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/os-casey-anthony-rulings-20091216,0,5440786,comment-display-all.story
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #197 on: December 17, 2009, 02:04:36 PM »

To the Court People:

I'd like to motion that the jail people cannot videotape my visits with honeybear -- err -- Casey Anthony. How else can we snuggle and share Twizzlers? Don't get me wrong -- wink wink. I'm into the videotaping, but just not when it can get me disbarred.

Your Friend,

Mr. Jose Baez

PS - Andrea won't let me talk in court. No fair.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
loca
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: December 17, 2009, 02:06:32 PM »

Well, damn, she had me fooled for a minute or two. But I didn't catch the glare of evil until Capp posted it ... here I was thinking she might just be ashamed of herself.

During trial we will be shovelin' all the BS all day long ...
in the begining I too thought her tearand theatrics were real. After seeing her wipe nothing I thought of hell no!! and by the way  the whole world knows she is guilty and they know there were no tears for caylee. Her parents are so full of themselves. she is going to  be  lonely in prison  or perhaps not! I dont think her parents will visit her nor will her brother who has disappeared into the sunset!

Loca
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #199 on: December 17, 2009, 02:07:06 PM »

The whole Casey didn't want Caylee to be cremated thing burns me up.

No, she wanted her left out in the woods in a garbage bag.

I agree......while she was out partying her baby lay rotting 1/2 mile from her home.......

Excellent point!  She did GOD KNOWS WHAT to that poor trusting little girl and then has the nerve to display any kind of concern as to how the body should be handled... after it was FINALLTY found?  Ludicrous!    Oh but wait... I forgot... she was searching for Caylee in the night clubs and on the stripper pole all that time!

KC made  a lot of stupid statements but this might be  one of the most stupid

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.