May 14, 2024, 06:00:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364211 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: September 29, 2008, 01:39:32 PM »

Hahaha! I have always loved Clint VanZandt....

"THE NUT DOESN"T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!!"

cubbeegirl ... I also appreciate Clint VanZandt take on the issues.  Probably the only profiler ... I take seriously.

Janet
________

Opinion: It's time to tell the truth, Casey!
Too many lies surround whereabouts of Caylee Anthony, FBI profiler says
COMMENTARY
By Clint Van Zandt
MSNBC
updated 2:55 p.m. PT, Fri., Aug. 15, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26223950/

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Sunday, September 28, 2008 - Guests Include Dr. Clint Van Zandt, Kim Palmer and Leonard Padilla
September 28, 2008

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/2008/09/28/the-dana-pretzer-show-on-scared-monkeys-radio-sunday-september-28-2008-guests-include-dr-clint-van-zandt-and-kim-palmer/

Janet, I totally agree with you about Clint Van Zandt.... to me he is the voice of reason! I love that guy!
His best quote of the show...."THE NUT DOESN"T FALL FAR FROM THE TREE!!!!

That quote is priceless.

Another quote of Clint Van Zandt is right on:

Even though Cindy, when speaking of her daughter, said “she will get the mother of the year award for what she’s done for Caylee,” few appear ready to cast such a vote for Casey at this time.

COMMENTARY By Clint Van Zandt
August 15, 2008

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26223950/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #101 on: September 29, 2008, 01:39:45 PM »

VanZandt said on the radio show that chloroform knocks kids out for 8-10 hours. I've read other monkeys thought it is  more like 1-2 hours. Anyone know???

I don't have any personal knowledge of using chloroform. But will say that 8-10 hours sounds extremely long. Most anesthetics delivered by inhalation are relatively short acting. Considering the fact that chloroform was used in the past as anesthesia in such cases as dental and OBGYN , I should think it would  be an un- welcome side effect to have the patient knocked out for 8 hours after......I realize you said he mentioned "knocks kids" out and this is the part I am not certain of.......but sounds excessive.

Thirty seven year ago ... while in labor with eldest son ... I was given whiffs of something.  It put me in a "blessed" twilight zone.  Hey ... they could knocked me out until it was all over.  I figure baby and I would have a lifetime to "bond".

Anyways ... wWould that "something" have been chloroform?

Janet

Not likely Janet. Possibly Nitrous Oxide.....

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #102 on: September 29, 2008, 01:42:14 PM »

VanZandt said on the radio show that chloroform knocks kids out for 8-10 hours. I've read other monkeys thought it is  more like 1-2 hours. Anyone know???

I don't have any personal knowledge of using chloroform. But will say that 8-10 hours sounds extremely long. Most anesthetics delivered by inhalation are relatively short acting. Considering the fact that chloroform was used in the past as anesthesia in such cases as dental and OBGYN , I should think it would  be an un- welcome side effect to have the patient knocked out for 8 hours after......I realize you said he mentioned "knocks kids" out and this is the part I am not certain of.......but sounds excessive.

Thirty seven year ago ... while in labor with eldest son ... I was given whiffs of something.  It put me in a "blessed" twilight zone.  Hey ... they could have knocked me out until it was all over for all I cared.  I figure baby and I would have a lifetime to "bond".

Anyways ... would that "something" have been chloroform?

Janet
No it was probably "liquid valium"  it produces "twilight sleep"

What is ether?  Somehow that word rings a bell.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #103 on: September 29, 2008, 01:43:47 PM »

Notice Klaas says it with Class... 
It has NOTHING to do with bandwidth.  It has to do with people trying to catch up in a thread and having to go through a bunch of posts about avatars and other off topic.

And Nut.......well, you know...
It has nothing to do with bandwidth. It is annoying. It takes forever to go through all the posts as it is, with Caylee info. It is irritating to have to go through a bunch of stuff that does not apply. 

Edited to add:  Yes, but sometimes being more straight forward like you is better  

While catching up, myself, I must say  Very Happy

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
WillenFan21
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #104 on: September 29, 2008, 01:45:40 PM »

Has it been discussed that Casey is blogging on her facebook? She bashed Nancy Grace.

!~*Mar*~!

tomm9298
Monkey Junky

The Evil Clowns in the Black Helicopter Are Coming

« Reply #105 on: September 29, 2008, 01:46:35 PM »

Just finished listening to GA interview.

I am sure I am going to anger/frustrate some Monkeys

I do not mean to.

George in private is the opposite of public George.

He almost said the smell was Caylee.

He seemed to tell the truth and offered their E Passes to LE
to back up his story.

Cindy runs the house and George admits as much.

He may not have thrown Casey under the bus, but he is driving it.

Klaas, you asked earlier if your opinion of GA had changed after the interview

Yes, he appears helpful in this interview.

After this, they will divorce.

Peace Monkeys
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #106 on: September 29, 2008, 01:49:14 PM »

Thirty seven year ago ... while in labor with eldest son ... I was given whiffs of something.  It put me in a "blessed" twilight zone.  Hey ... they could have knocked me out until it was all over for all I cared.  I figure baby and I would have a lifetime to "bond".

Anyways ... would that "something" have been chloroform?

Janet
No it was probably "liquid valium"  it produces "twilight sleep"

What is ether?  Somehow that word rings a bell.

Janet

Could have been ether. It was used until mid 1990's.

socialfriend2
Scared Monkey

« Reply #107 on: September 29, 2008, 01:49:19 PM »

34 years ago i was given gas for my first child 10 seconds i was out dont no how long i was out but dont remember anything
Katysmom
Monkey Junky

Everyone needs a helping hand once in a while

« Reply #108 on: September 29, 2008, 01:51:29 PM »

This whole family with their ABSSSSSOUUUUUUUULLLLUUUUTTTLLLLEEEEYYYY!!!!!  What do they think that it makes them sound smart????????
And, the way Cindy and Casey chomp on gum 24/7.  They look like a herd of cows chewing their cud

If love could of saved you, you would of lived forever
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #109 on: September 29, 2008, 01:55:36 PM »

do yall remember the skit from Carol Burnett with Mr.Tudbowl and Mrs Zuquiggins?

Mrs Z would walk around chewing her gum and filing her nails..that is what Casey reminds me of....

"God dont like ugly"
Misha
Scared Monkey

« Reply #110 on: September 29, 2008, 01:57:38 PM »

I don't know about people, but we used it to anesthetize rats in a biology lab back in college.  From what I remember, the rats weren't out very long - maybe 15 - 20 minutes.  It's been a very long time, but if I remember correctly, we put it on a cotton ball, put the cotton ball down in a small beaker and put the beaker over the rat's head.  We would only use it on the rats until they stopped moving.  We were doing a very simple surgery on the rats, so we only needed a few minutes.  I know we killed a couple of rats by accident because we left it on too long. 

Given that, I think the 8 - 10 hour claim seems very long for a child without someone standing over the child to administer more chloroform as the child begins to stir.

Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see. ~ C. S. Lewis
nikkibnurse
Monkey Junky

« Reply #111 on: September 29, 2008, 02:01:15 PM »

sorry...LOL
that would be Tudbull and Whiggins...

"God dont like ugly"
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #112 on: September 29, 2008, 02:02:09 PM »

34 years ago i was given gas for my first child 10 seconds i was out dont no how long i was out but dont remember anything

Good old days!

Today's Moms seem to feel that they have to "experience" it all to appreciate the miracle of birth ... a complete opposite to my way of thinking.

I am off for while.  Maybe the "shocking something" will happen while I am gone.  Murphy's law dictates.

Klaas ... please check your email.

Later Monkeys

Janet

_____

lula
Scared Monkey

« Reply #113 on: September 29, 2008, 02:02:54 PM »

I was given "gas" with two of my three children during childbirth. I have smelled chloroform years ago (1960's) and and don't believe they smell the same. I found the following;

http://www.osha.gov/dts/osta/anestheticgases/index.html

Table 1. Inhaled Anesthetic Agents
Generic or chemical name Commercial name Year of introduction Currently in use?
Diethyl ether Ether                                      1842                        No
Nitrous oxide Nitrous oxide                            1844                       Yes
Chloroform Chloroform                                  1847                        No
Cyclopropane Cyclopropane                          1933                        No
Trichloroethylene Trilene®                            1934                        No
Fluroxene Fluoromar®                                  1954                        No
Halothane Fluothane®                                 1956                       Yes
Methoxyflurane Penthrane®                          1960                  Infrequently
Enflurane Ethrane®                                     1974                       Yes
Isoflurane Forane®                                      1980                      Yes
Desflurane Suprane®                                   1992                       Yes
Sevoflurane Ultane®                                   1995                        Yes

Lisa39
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: September 29, 2008, 02:06:24 PM »

I was given "gas" with two of my three children during childbirth. I have smelled chloroform years ago (1960's) and and don't believe they smell the same. I found the following;

http://www.osha.gov/dts/osta/anestheticgases/index.html

Table 1. Inhaled Anesthetic Agents
Generic or chemical name Commercial name Year of introduction Currently in use?
Diethyl ether Ether                                      1842                        No
Nitrous oxide Nitrous oxide                            1844                       Yes
Chloroform Chloroform                                  1847                        No
Cyclopropane Cyclopropane                          1933                        No
Trichloroethylene Trilene®                            1934                        No
Fluroxene Fluoromar®                                  1954                        No
Halothane Fluothane®                                 1956                       Yes
Methoxyflurane Penthrane®                          1960                  Infrequently
Enflurane Ethrane®                                     1974                       Yes
Isoflurane Forane®                                      1980                      Yes
Desflurane Suprane®                                   1992                       Yes
Sevoflurane Ultane®                                   1995                        Yes

Lula I adore your avatar

Tim and Tes will bring you home Sweet One!!
doselady51
Scared Monkey

« Reply #115 on: September 29, 2008, 02:12:47 PM »

Thirty seven year ago ... while in labor with eldest son ... I was given whiffs of something.  It put me in a "blessed" twilight zone.  Hey ... they could knocked me out until it was all over.  I figure baby and I would have a lifetime to "bond".

Anyways ... wWould that "something" have been chloroform?

Janet

Not likely Janet. Possibly Nitrous Oxide.....
Ether was used a lot years ago for delivering mothers.
anothermonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: September 29, 2008, 02:13:18 PM »

I just watched the interview of ZG on channel 9
http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html

I don't know how she manages. That was tough to watch. I already felt bad for her, but you can really see how stressful this experience has been for her.  It makes me so mad that Casey would do this to her.

Denial- turning people crazy all over the world! 
Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #117 on: September 29, 2008, 02:16:45 PM »

I just watched the interview of ZG on channel 9
http://www.wftv.com/video/17580338/index.html

I don't know how she manages. That was tough to watch. I already felt bad for her, but you can really see how stressful this experience has been for her.  It makes me so mad that Casey would do this to her.

Yes it is just horrible what Casey has done to her and many others in her path
she is like a hurricane you dont know where she will strike next

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: September 29, 2008, 02:26:08 PM »

Grrrrr...just when I thought my blood pressure was under control......

>>>>>SNIP

One of the main topics of conversation in an Instant Message conversation online with Anthony Rusciano, one of Casey’s lovers, is sex.

“Sex is good with us, really good. And I know it’s not the only reason you want to see me,” Casey told him (read full conversation - explicit).

“Good, I hope so, but Jesus three week droughts blow,” Rusciano replied. “So again, bring your little fine ass over here.”

Rusciano was a sheriff’s deputy later fired for lying about the affair. It seems like Casey’s daughter Caylee was the problem in the relationship.

“Ha, want me to bring the little snot head?” Casey asked. “Didn’t think so.”

“You believe that when she, when she’s referring to the “little snot head” here, the child, she’s talking about her daughter?” an investigator asked Rusciano on August 18.

“Yes,” he replied.

Casey blamed her mother, Cindy, for not being around to take Caylee.

“Not your mom’s fault, call that other bitch,” Rusciano told her.

He’s referring to Zenaida Gonzalez, the nanny Casey always talked about, but deputies never found.

During the Instant Message conversation release Friday, Casey often refereed to Caylee as passed out. But what does passed out really mean? Eyewitness News has reported that chloroform was found in the trunk of Casey’s car. Casey makes it clear her own daughter tires her out.

“Seriously, spending the day with Caylee is 10 times more exhausting than working a 12-hour event,” she said.

http://tinyurl.com/3pozle

Garden Gnome
Scared Monkey

« Reply #119 on: September 29, 2008, 02:29:23 PM »

I had one "natural" delivery in the 1960's - when I was in delivery I was given wiffs of some kind of twilight sleep stuff.  Would only be sort of out for a minute!  I thought the name was trialine or traziline - something like that.  Next two deliveries were cesareans, one unplanned, one planned.  Doubt if the wiffy stuff is still around!  Wasn't nitrous, I had that for my wisdom teeth!

Every now and then soft as breath upon my skin, I feel you come back again....and I believe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.