May 13, 2024, 10:08:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364083 times)
FL Beagle Mom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1220 on: September 30, 2008, 07:22:07 PM »

Tegg: Demings' Candidacy 'Conflict Of Interest'
Candidates Divided On Handling Missing Toddler Case

Meanwhile, the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony is also drawing reaction from both candidates.

Tegg and Demings each have a different take on what's been going on regarding the search for Caylee and the activity that's been going on around the Anthony family home.

Tegg said he wants to get back to basics, and re-examine the events leading up to the report of Caylee's disappearance by her mother, Casey Anthony.

Demings wants to focus on the sometimes out-of-control protesting outside the Anthony family home, that is draining officer resources from other parts of the county, and may be hindering the goal of this investigation: finding Caylee.

"What I would do differently I think that there has to be better controls put in place that will manage the actual scene around the house itself. I believe that the sheriff's office is responding to that but it should have responded a little bit earlier in terms of controlling that environment and the people coming in and out of there because it has become somewhat of a circus out there," Demings said.

"We're going to have to sit down with the defense attorneys as well as our team at the sheriff's office and figure out where we need to go with this. This is kind of an unusual case in that it has such a high profile, and it's got so many different directions right now. We're going to have to rein that in and get refocused on the true cause of the problem and that is finding Caylee, finding the little girl," Tegg said.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17592270/detail.html

Caylee's Warriors:  Relax, I've got this one -- GOD
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: September 30, 2008, 07:22:15 PM »

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.
While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Cindy did say (I think to Greta during the backyard walking tour) that Caylee almost never played in the sandbox. That playing in it was a special occasion.

Just saying this is a good thought here.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: September 30, 2008, 07:23:12 PM »

How to I take this and make it into a picture?
Some of you may have seen it before but I never have. It's Casey at that party where she has cards on her dress, the expression on her face says what she's doing. She is standing or kneeling with a guy face down in her lap, with someone on their back on the floor behind her and someone with a camera sitting on the couch behind her.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2008, 07:28:47 PM by klaasend » Logged

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #1223 on: September 30, 2008, 07:23:18 PM »

Yes, it would have to be a temporary measure, but something like this might be a short-term hiding place for someone as small as Caylee

Of course, I have no idea what type of sandbox they had. Does anyone remember seeing it in pics of the back yard?

Here ya go.

4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: September 30, 2008, 07:24:27 PM »

Oh crud, somehow I did it but if it's too crude, mods please delete as I'm sure you will,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1225 on: September 30, 2008, 07:25:03 PM »

Do people really think that Casey buried the body in the back yard?  It is really hard to dig a grave, I am sure.  It is hard just to dig deep enough to plant a goodsized shrub or even a bulb.  I cannot see prissy little Casey wearing herself out digging into hard ground, and if she was able to do it, the grave would be noticeable.  I think it is more likely she had the idea of burying the body there, but she soon found out it was going to be impossible.  She may have dug some near the pool where there was an indentation or elsewhere and had the body out there for a while.  But I think she finally gave up on that idea.

I just don't see Casey digging a deep hole.  Maybe she hid Caylee in some toys within the playhouse.  George might have moved the playhouse to a new location when he put the pavers in.  Is that why he put the pavers down?  The dogs might have hit on the former location of the playhouse.  I have dug holes to plant shrubs and things in gardens.  It's hard to do depending on the soil conditions.  When Casey borrowed the shovel, she didn't have it for a long time so I doubt that the hole she dug was very deep.  I wonder if Casey tried to bury her under the sand box and then dragged the sand box back over the disturbed dirt.  Two different dogs did hit on the backyard and the trunk of the car.  I have no doubt that Caylee was in both locations.  Cindy tipped her hand when she said that George cut himself while putting the pavers in.  I have wondered if the backyard looks the same now as it did when Caylee was alive.  They had weeks to do changes.
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1226 on: September 30, 2008, 07:25:50 PM »

Yes, it would have to be a temporary measure, but something like this might be a short-term hiding place for someone as small as Caylee

Of course, I have no idea what type of sandbox they had. Does anyone remember seeing it in pics of the back yard?

Here ya go.

OMG! it even looks like a casket
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: September 30, 2008, 07:28:46 PM »

Here ya go.

Thanks, Dolce. I see what looks like the hard cover for the sandbox there at the bottom right corner of the photo. I might be wrong, but it does look to me as if the sandbox would be deep enough to place a little one like Caylee into it and fit the cover over.   Sad

I Stand With The Girl
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1228 on: September 30, 2008, 07:30:00 PM »

The sandbox had its own lid..

SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1229 on: September 30, 2008, 07:30:33 PM »

Some of you may have seen it before but I never have. It's Casey at that party where she has cards on her dress, the expression on her face says what she's doing. She is standing or kneeling with a guy face down in her lap, with someone on their back on the floor behind her and someone with a camera sitting on the couch behind her.

I noticed another interesting thing.  I have heard that people using Ecstacy suck on lollipops and those pacifier candies while they are using E.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: September 30, 2008, 07:31:15 PM »

Here ya go.

Thanks, Dolce. I see what looks like the hard cover for the sandbox there at the bottom right corner of the photo. I might be wrong, but it does look to me as if the sandbox would be deep enough to place a little one like Caylee into it and fit the cover over.   Sad

The lid, upside down during a LE search:

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: September 30, 2008, 07:31:48 PM »

I just don't see Casey digging a deep hole.  Maybe she hid Caylee in some toys within the playhouse.  George might have moved the playhouse to a new location when he put the pavers in.  Is that why he put the pavers down?  The dogs might have hit on the former location of the playhouse.  I have dug holes to plant shrubs and things in gardens.  It's hard to do depending on the soil conditions.  When Casey borrowed the shovel, she didn't have it for a long time so I doubt that the hole she dug was very deep.  I wonder if Casey tried to bury her under the sand box and then dragged the sand box back over the disturbed dirt.  Two different dogs did hit on the backyard and the trunk of the car.  I have no doubt that Caylee was in both locations.  Cindy tipped her hand when she said that George cut himself while putting the pavers in.  I have wondered if the backyard looks the same now as it did when Caylee was alive.  They had weeks to do changes.

I can't see Casey digging a hole in the ground with the shovel, but it wouldn't have taken very long to use the shovel to cover a small body with sand in the sandbox. 

I Stand With The Girl
mrsrocko19
Monkey Junky

Earth has no sorrow, Heaven cannot heal..

« Reply #1232 on: September 30, 2008, 07:32:03 PM »

I sort of liked the idea someone had this morning of Casey putting Caylee's body in the sandbox, but I'm wondering if there would be enough sand in the sandbox to actually cover her. Of course, if the sandbox had one of those covers to protect it from the elements, I guess that would work temporarily.
While that is a possible theory I just would think that it would not be an idea she would considering that CA or GA could have happened upon it at any point in time.  IMO

Cindy did say (I think to Greta during the backyard walking tour) that Caylee almost never played in the sandbox. That playing in it was a special occasion.

Just saying this is a good thought here.
Yeas i remember cindy saying that..She said they just keep her toys in it now.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1233 on: September 30, 2008, 07:32:16 PM »

Deep enough indeed.  This photo gives a better idea of her size versus the sandboxes

Sdb
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1234 on: September 30, 2008, 07:32:17 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

this might have already been answered.But I think the girl who handled the paperwork at the tow place told them it came from Amscot. I'm pretty sure I read that in the evidence somewhere.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: September 30, 2008, 07:33:42 PM »

I noticed another interesting thing.  I have heard that people using Ecstacy suck on lollipops and those pacifier candies while they are using E.

I've heard about the pacifiers but yeah, the lollipops would make sense too.This party might be the pictures HH was talking about, I'm sure they got much worse than this.

Flannery O'Conner
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1236 on: September 30, 2008, 07:35:42 PM »

While that is the truth, you have to take into consideration that this photo was taken during halloween at a halloween party...candy would have been abundant.
The other photos from this same party do not show signs of rollin' IMO.  When you are rollin you love everyone and pretty much are hanging on everyone as if you are drunk.  Many who roll perfer to take chewable vitamin C...it helps keep you relaxed and somehow makes it last a little bit longer.

BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1237 on: September 30, 2008, 07:37:28 PM »

good morning monkeys!! I dont know if this has been brought up because I havent been here for awhile due to internet probs so if it has I do apologize but as I was reading the interview with the tow yard manager he stated that GA had a gas can already filled with gas. How did he know the car was out of gas? AND........he also said GA stated he called the check cashing place and they told him how long the car had been sitting in their parking lot and the tow yard manager said he had never told him where the car was towed from.    Does anyone but me find this very strange?  I hope the police picked up on this which I am sure they did.  GA had to have something to do with that car before hand because SUPPOSEDLY they didnt know where Casey was.  Am I thinking right here?

this might have already been answered.But I think the girl who handled the paperwork at the tow place told them it came from Amscot. I'm pretty sure I read that in the evidence somewhere.

That does sound familiar.

I Stand With The Girl
SS
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1238 on: September 30, 2008, 07:39:16 PM »

Here ya go.

Thanks, Dolce. I see what looks like the hard cover for the sandbox there at the bottom right corner of the photo. I might be wrong, but it does look to me as if the sandbox would be deep enough to place a little one like Caylee into it and fit the cover over.   Sad

It's possible that Casey didn't dig a hole even though she borrowed the shovel.  She might have just hid her temporarily in the sandbox with the lid on it.  The dogs might have hit on the spot where she laid Caylee on the ground while arranging the sandbox.
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1239 on: September 30, 2008, 07:39:17 PM »

Here ya go.

Here's another view, notice all the toys pushed to 1 side, I can see how she could have laid Caylee on her side. Also, in your pic, is that dirt in the lid? LE would not have done that IMO.

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/071808cayleehomesearch/1/lg/071808searchathome5.htm

Flannery O'Conner
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.