May 13, 2024, 02:10:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: What do you think about George Anthony?
I feel he was honest in his police interview and my feelings about him have changed - 26 (14.4%)
He lies like Casey and I still don't trust him - 94 (51.9%)
Still unsure - 61 (33.7%)
Total Voters: 181

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #33  (Read 364039 times)
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1600 on: October 01, 2008, 12:53:17 AM »

HH, Did your friend give you any more info that you can share?  I believe what you say and thanks for sharing.
The pool............drugs...............the trunk of the car...............the dumpster.................

As in Casey fell asleep and Casey got in pool, drowned and when Casey found her she called everyone, not reaching them she decided to bury her or place her in trunk. Yeah, I can see all that happening too.

I meant Caylee got in pool and drowned while Casey was high on whatever.

I actually want to believe it was an accident, so I would by this story.  But then again?
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1601 on: October 01, 2008, 12:53:30 AM »

HH, Did your friend give you any more info that you can share?  I believe what you say and thanks for sharing.
The pool............drugs...............the trunk of the car...............the dumpster.................

As in Casey fell asleep and Casey got in pool, drowned and when Casey found her she called everyone, not reaching them she decided to bury her or place her in trunk. Yeah, I can see all that happening too.

Back in the early days of this, that's what I thought, she fell asleep and Caylee got in the pool or she was distracted by the phone. One thing I'm so confused on is when George is telling LE about the pool incident when the ladder was n the pool and the gate open, seemed to me he was saying they found that 3 days after they reported Caylee missing and called Yuri right away to tell him because maybe something had happened, but if that's the case, we're talking about a month later so it doesn't make much sense unless they are fudging the timing of it, geesh, another thing I'll have to go back and listen to,lol.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
4th_kids
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1602 on: October 01, 2008, 12:55:07 AM »

It really doesn't make sense to me that Casey would Chloroform and/or give her child Xanax AND put her in the swimming pool. If Caylee died by drowning (and Casey could make it appear to be an accident) she would have done so. IMO

Yup, and what about the missing children sights, chloroform searches, where was Caylee when Zanny was suppose to be watching her.......
missing childrens sight....irrelevent.....chloroform Caseys to use and destribute..already in thetrunk..........drugged so she would be sleeping at whatever back room or whatever abandoned appartment Casey could finds to leave her in......IMO.

like maybe #210 at Sawgrass apts? I've always questioned if LE checked that place out for signs of Caylee having been there.

Message to Cindy and George: The truth does not change according to our ability to stomach it.
Flannery O'Conner
jaggard19
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: October 01, 2008, 12:56:31 AM »

They would probably never even do a drug test at the autopsy of a 3 year old.
[/quote]

They always do drug tests regardless of age.

[/quote]
I humbly disagree.
[/quote]

I typed thousands of pathology reports, and every single report has alcohol and drug screening results, regardless of age.
marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1604 on: October 01, 2008, 12:56:56 AM »

It really doesn't make sense to me that Casey would Chloroform and/or give her child Xanax AND put her in the swimming pool. If Caylee died by drowning (and Casey could make it appear to be an accident) she would have done so. IMO

Yup, and what about the missing children sights, chloroform searches, where was Caylee when Zanny was suppose to be watching her.......
missing childrens sight....irrelevent.....chloroform Caseys to use and destribute..already in thetrunk..........drugged so she would be sleeping at whatever back room or whatever abandoned appartment Casey could finds to leave her in......IMO.

Can you really get entrance to an abandoned apartment so easily?
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: October 01, 2008, 12:58:12 AM »

If you have shady friends that live there and know their way around.......probably so....

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1606 on: October 01, 2008, 12:59:12 AM »

Let me clarify --- I would assume they would run drug tests in QUESTIONABLE deaths. When a three year old drowns in a swimming pool -- the cause of death isn't in question. I think most Medical Examiners would probably forego the additional tests.

I think a drug test depends on who responds.  A young mom, a good LE, a drug test could be reasonable!  I know it has been done on what actually was ruled an accidental death.  It
 would be a pretty easy way to get away with murder without an investigation...just sayin
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1607 on: October 01, 2008, 12:59:28 AM »

I just find it hard to believe that any "accident" wouldn't have been admitted to by now. Even if Casey was high as kite herself or in fact gave Caylee Xanax or chloroform with the intent of "knocking her out".

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: October 01, 2008, 01:00:22 AM »

If you have shady friends that live there and know their way around.......probably so....

And we know who you are referring to of course.   Z annie the Nanny
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1609 on: October 01, 2008, 01:00:58 AM »

Storing chloroform in your trunk in Florida?   Just asking
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1610 on: October 01, 2008, 01:01:10 AM »

Let me clarify --- I would assume they would run drug tests in QUESTIONABLE deaths. When a three year old drowns in a swimming pool -- the cause of death isn't in question. I think most Medical Examiners would probably forego the additional tests.

but if Mommy was zonked out
Goodness, even a mother not zonked out that loses a child by drowning feels a huge sense of guilt. I knew someone well that happened to. Now imagine a mom who was doing drugs or had fallen asleep.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1611 on: October 01, 2008, 01:01:23 AM »

And we know who you are referring to of course.   Z annie the Nanny
Yes.....sadly the only Nanny  Caylee ever had!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know, I was at work....I don't know, I was sleeping........Where is Haleigh???????
mammy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: October 01, 2008, 01:02:35 AM »

I'm gonna get a little sleep......night!
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1613 on: October 01, 2008, 01:02:38 AM »

I just find it hard to believe that any "accident" wouldn't have been admitted to by now. Even if Casey was high as kite herself or in fact gave Caylee Xanax or chloroform with the intent of "knocking her out".

I know!! But who knows with this family!!  I read that chloroform does not last that long anyway.
higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1614 on: October 01, 2008, 01:02:50 AM »

Storing chloroform in your trunk in Florida?   Just asking
didnt say it was being stored there...it was there because she hadnt yet taken it to were it was suppose to go......

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1615 on: October 01, 2008, 01:03:50 AM »

They would probably never even do a drug test at the autopsy of a 3 year old.

They always do drug tests regardless of age.

[/quote]
I humbly disagree.
[/quote]

I typed thousands of pathology reports, and every single report has alcohol and drug screening results, regardless of age.

[/quote]
I think it would depend on what location you are in. If you watch any of the "Medical examiner" shows -- they always talk about whether or not to do additional tests. Also, I seriously doubt ME's do routine drug tests for chloroform. Why do you think they exhume bodies? To do tests not performed at the original autopsy.

higherhopes
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1616 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:03 AM »

Goodnight......sleep tight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

marymary
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1617 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »

Nite Mammy
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1618 on: October 01, 2008, 01:04:24 AM »

Why would they have to do that.  Wasn't there a bedroom she could go sleep in?
mytime
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1619 on: October 01, 2008, 01:05:15 AM »

Nite Mammy, please figure out where Caylee is.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.